Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hubby is a Cuck

"My husband loved to see me flirt with other men, but a girl needs her secrets."

45
13 Comments 13
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story is true."

When I first gave in to Robert, I had been working for him for about two years. Despite what you might imagine, my husband and I were having no trouble of any kind. We had been together for twelve years and were still very much in love. Nothing drove me away from my husband but something was drawing me to my boss.

Robert, on the other hand, was in the middle of divorcing his wife. Like me, she was in her early thirties. Robert was in his mid-fifties. He is a very tall and handsome man with dark features and mustache. He had always treated me as if I were a daughter but a late night at the office topped off with a bottle of gin changed that forever.

It was a Friday night and I called my husband to let him know I was having a drink with “everyone”. It’s nothing out of the ordinary for everyone from work meeting for a drink at a nearby bar. Without any questions from my husband, I was suddenly free to spend some extra time at the office. The gin worked almost instantly and we were soon talking about marriage and divorce…

And sex.

“Tell me to be quiet if I’m out of line but you like sex, don’t you?”

The question made me laugh, partly from the buzz but mainly because it made me a bit nervous. I knew where he was going with his question.

Still, with a bit of nervous laughter, I said, “Of course I like sex, Robert.”

My words just kind of hung there as we looked at each other and I was beginning to blush. Not knowing what else to say, I added, “Why do you ask?”

“Well since Patty and I separated I haven’t had sex at all. We didn’t have sex for almost a year before we split. You always wear sexy skirts and clothes that make me think about you sexually, quite often. Of course, you can say no but can I touch your thighs?”

I don’t know what I was expecting but his request hit me with such surprise that I gasped. I don’t think I hesitated at all, I raised my skirt up to show him my bare thighs and my silk panties. My heart was beating so hard I could hear it in my head.

I was wearing a short denim skirt and a burgundy sweater. My legs were bare from the top of my ankle-high socks up to my blue, silk panties. And although I was still only showing him my underwear, I felt as naked as I’ve ever felt. I’m only 5′2″ and 105 pounds. I wear an A cup but my body is quite proportioned. I liked the way it felt to show off my body.

Our office is in a strip mall and our reception desk is in full view of the sidewalk, via the huge plate-glass window. The only light on was the exit sign but I could easily see Robert’s eyes when I pulled my skirt up. I then leaned back against the desk as he sat in the receptionist’s chair in front of me. My back was to the window and I was ninety percent certain that it was too dark to be seen. The remaining ten percent were exciting odds. It seemed like an hour that I stood there in front of my boss.

Robert scooted closer to me, still seated in the receptionist’s chair and reached both hands behind me. With his open palms, he lightly traced the back of my thighs until his hands were both cupping the cheeks of my ass. After a firm squeeze, his hands descended to the backs of my knees and retraced their path back up to my ass. This time his fingers wrapped even farther around my legs so he could stroke lightly the most sensitive skin of the inner thigh. My knees were weak and my pussy was gushing.

I had fantasized about Robert in the past. Although he was fifty-five at the time, I found him quite attractive and sexy. What I didn’t know was that a bad marriage and divorce had left him feeling insecure and fearful that he was impotent. He hinted at that fear as we nursed our gin and tonics. But as his hands turned my knees to butter I found it hard to believe.

He pulled down my panties and lifted me onto the desk. With his hands around my ankles, he placed my feet on either armrest of his chair. Suddenly, my heart leaped in my chest and I realized what was about to happen. He lowered himself to the floor and leaned forward to kiss and smell the patch of hair above my swollen pussy. Shivers ran through every inch of me. Honestly, after I raised my skirt, my husband didn’t enter my thoughts again for hours. I was enjoying Robert’s attention very much. He pushed me onto my back and pulled my butt toward him until it was at the edge of the desk. My feet still on the armrests raised my knees and exposed me entirely.

When his mustache and lips brushed against my clitoris, I thought I would stop breathing. The moment was dream-like. I looked down between my thighs and watched this man - old enough to be my father - licking and sucking my most private parts. On the ceiling, I could see the reflection of car lights coming and going in the parking lot, just a few feet away. In a matter of minutes, the intensity of his actions built and his fingers found their way inside my pussy and my ass. I was beginning one of the most powerful orgasms I’d ever had.

The smell of his cologne filled my head and my orgasm overtook me. My thighs squeezed against his face as my ass ground up and down against his mouth. I will never forget how different from my husband Robert's face felt on my thighs. It wasn’t just the mustache, but the texture and shape of it. I was in heaven.

I finally pushed myself up to a sitting position and regained eye contact with my boss. I’m sure my face was red with both sex and embarrassment. Now I felt truly naked. Finally, he said, ”I don’t know if it will work or not, but would you kiss my cock?”

I didn’t hesitate.

While I was slipping my skirt down and kicking it aside, Robert was standing and undoing his belt. He sat back down still wearing his white shirt but his trousers were around his ankles. I knelt in front of him and took off my sweater and bra while he watched with wild eyes. His shirt covered his privates so up until this point I still hadn’t even seen his penis. My head was dizzy and I felt as if I was watching myself in a movie.

LorenaKarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaKarter

Completely naked and on my knees in front of him, I ran my palms along the tops of his thighs until my hands disappeared under his shirt. First, my right hand brushed his dick lightly. Then I laid my palm on it and felt it’s size and softness. It was not hard. I didn’t expect it to be. It was large though. My left hand found his balls and cupped them; they were the size of small eggs and were substantially weighted, resting in my hand.

I pushed his shirt up to expose him up to his navel. ”Oh Robert,” I whispered. ”It’s beautiful.” He was uncircumcised. I had never seen an uncircumcised cock before but I was being honest, I thought it was gorgeous. I pushed the skin back and his beautiful cock head poked right out at me. I instinctively lowered my face to it. I kissed its underside softly and breathed his aroma into my nose. Then, very slowly I sucked his soft head into my mouth. The sensation was incredible. I felt like such a slut and I loved the way it felt. I was experiencing a rush that I couldn’t have imagined.

He was a bit tense. He was trying a bit too hard at first. But as his cock slid in and out of my mouth, governed by my suction, I noticed it began to swell a bit. It was both longer and thicker than my husband’s was but it wasn’t freakishly huge. I don’t know if it was the size or the smell or the fact that he still had his foreskin that made his cock seem so different, but it was different and I loved it.

”My God, it feels good. It’s been so long since it’s felt good…” He was breathing a bit harder and his butt had inched to the edge of the chair to offer me the best access to his cock. Still only semi-engorged, his cock head tended to hide inside the foreskin. I was getting so aroused by actually sticking my tongue inside the foreskin and caressing the head. I was naked, on the office floor and sucking my boss’ cock with a fury. I didn’t think of my husband but I didn’t forget that I was married, either. I was being a bad girl, to put it mildly.

I had been pleasuring Robert with my mouth and my hands for about twenty minutes when I started to notice that he was indeed getting hard. Gradually, his gorgeous fleshy penis was taking on a much more powerful shape and size. The knowledge that I was pleasing Robert was making my pussy gush. I wanted it to be me that made him feel like a man again. The thought of it made me feel so much like a woman.

As his cock swelled I sucked harder, more hungrily. It continued to swell in my hands and my mouth until I knew that it was erect. I slid it out of my mouth and looked at it. Suddenly, I realized that my fingers were no longer able to encircle it and it was at least ten inches in length. It was big. It shone with my spit and its head pushed out of its foreskin, full and deep red.

I looked into his eyes and saw his lust.

I stood, turned and leaned over the desk showing him my open pussy. I wanted him so badly. I had never had such a large cock before. I had never had a man so much older than me. I had never cheated on my husband. But when his thick cock slipped inside me, all of that changed.

Everything changed.

With his penis deep inside me, Robert began to whisper to me “Do you like it?”

“Yes.”

“I love the way you sucked my cock.”

”I loved sucking your cock.”

His cock slid slowly in and out of me, steadily deeper.

”Then I guess your job description just expanded a bit.”

“I can handle it,” I replied. He couldn’t see it but I was smiling.

In the light of the Exit sign and over the next hour, Robert changed me. He whispered dirty thoughts into the darkness of the office. He told me that he was soon going to have me servicing him in his office every day. My smile didn’t leave my face. This gorgeous older gentleman could have me any time he wanted me.

When his fingers found my clitoris and his cock found my cervix, I came for him. He rewarded me by filling my womb with his thick cum. It was hot and it accentuated the pulsing that also came from his cock. My body wracked for a long minute before he pulled his cock from inside me, patted my naked butt and pulled on his pants. He still hadn’t kissed me on the mouth but he had fucked me very well. I didn’t want him to stop but as quickly as it all began, I was left alone in the office with my wild thoughts. He was through with me for the time being.

I didn’t bother putting on my panties. It was all I could do to compose myself for my drive home.

When I climbed into bed beside my sleeping husband, Robert’s cum was still deep inside of me. My husband, awakened by me climbing into bed, rolled over and curled up behind me. I was exhausted. I couldn’t get the thought of my infidelity out of my mind. I felt no guilt, only excitement about my newest and most exciting adventure. My husband holding me tightly made me feel safe while the thoughts of my boss made me feel wilder than I had ever felt.

As he slowly awoke, his hand stroked my leg until it rested on my rump. “Did you have fun?” he asked happily.

“Mm-hmm,” I affirmed. He then slipped his hand down to touch my flooded pussy as he kissed my shoulder. I held my breath as his fingers glided easily inside me, lubricated by Robert’s cum.

“God, you’re soaking wet.” He didn’t wait for a response. He took my wetness as a sign that I was ready to be fucked by him. Very quickly his hard penis slipped inside me with ease. At first, I was slow to respond, half-dazed and half-frightened that my secret would be discovered. He didn’t stop, however, and in a moment or two, my mind drifted back to the office where I had become a new kind of woman. We didn’t change our position so I didn’t have to look into his eyes. It felt good but I didn’t orgasm. He came too quickly. His sperm mixed with Robert’s inside of me.

As the dawn broke outside, our suburban home we drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms. I was safe with my love.

 

Published 
Written by OhioHusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments