Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday, Came Early

55
6 Comments 6
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Her soft, wet lips depart from my own. My mouth is thirsty for more of her kiss but she halts my movement with a hand against my naked chest. Her hand eases me back into my chair as she smiles a devilish grin and bites her bottom lip. Her fingertips drag down my chest, down my stomach, passing by my exposed and now erect member before cupping my testicles in her hand. Her gentle grip and slow tug release them and she giggles as she goads the base of my erection with her fingertips.

Her touch leaves me as she rises and begins taking slow steps backward but never breaking eye contact with me. Though I sit naked in this soft cushioned chair she still wears the black lacy bra and panties she picked out for tonight. Her breasts, thighs, and stomach juxtapose against the black lace as she strikes a natural stance. Her thighs, centimeters apart, accentuate the v shape of her lace panties. As she reaches up to tie her hair into a ponytail her breasts jostle and bounce.

She finishes putting her hair up and she smiles and winks at me before turning around. Her ass is amazing in her panties. Round, soft, and perfect cheeks peek out under the black lace as she takes another step towards the bed now in front of her. Reaching the bed she lifts her knees onto the mattress and begins to crawl on the sheets on all fours. Her back arched and her ass up she manages to look back at me over her shoulder watching me transfixed on the narrow slip of lace concealing her most intimate parts. Her butt wiggles back and forth, beckoning and teasing.

“Are you ready baby?” My wife prods in a joyful tone still looking back over her shoulder at me.

My heartbeat elevates and I nod my reply. She smiles and her attention goes to her phone on the bed. I watch her ass continue to sway back and forth as she taps out a message on the phone. Within seconds she receives a reply. She giggles and taps more on her screen, sending and receiving messages for a minute or two. She swings herself off the bed and jaunts over to me.

Her breasts jiggle at my eye level as she bends over in front of me. Her lips tease an incoming kiss before smirking and diverting. Her soft breath hits my neck and she begins to whisper into my ear, sending shivers of excitement through my body.

“I’m so wet,” she exhales into my ear.

She pulls back grinning before looking down between my legs. She glides a single finger back and forth over the length of my manhood.

“Looks like you’re excited too,” she laughs.

She leans back in to whisper, “I’m so wet but not for this.”

She gives a gentle flick of her finger against my length springing me back and forth. At that same moment a knock sounds from the door. My heart leaps in my chest and her hand pushes my naked chest again to ease me back into the sofa.

“I’ll get it,” she tones with a sexy smirk.

She readjusts her bra and panties a little in front of me. Her smile is wide as she sees me watching her. She then saunters over to the doorway and I crane my neck to get another view of her butt before she disappears from my view.

I hear the door open and close. A couple of minutes pass as I listen to muffled giggles and chatter. My heart races and I feel silly sitting alone in a darkened room naked but I don’t move from my seat. The voices stop but I hear their footsteps begin to make their way to me.

My wife reappears leading a man by the hand into the room. He is tall, muscular, and wearing only a pair of boxer briefs. Her eyes meet mine as she leads him into the room to a spot just in front of where I sit. His gaze never leaves her body while she continues to smirk and smile at me.

One of her hands pulls his head to her neck as her other hand plants on his firm chest. He kisses her neck while his hands move to her waist and then to her butt. Her eyes don’t break mine as he squeezes her plump ass, the soft black lace bunching under his thick fingers. One of his hands then cups her breast. His lips meet her chest as her breasts jostle upwards, her nipple just peeking out now from her bra.

She stops looking at me as her hand behind his head leads his gaze to her eyes. Her fierce concentrated stare meets his for a long wanting moment before she pulls him to her lips. Their lips lock and unlock, her hand behind his head pulling him into her hungry kiss. He grips her lacy bottom pulling her closer to himself as their lips entangle over and over. I sit and watch as she kisses him with unbridled lust and wanting as I have never seen from my wife.

She breaks their kiss staring into his eyes with fierce determination. She begins to kiss his neck and shoulders. She kisses him with open mouth lips on his broad chest, passing his dark nipples, to the start of his abs. She kisses his every defined ab and goes to one knee after the other, using her hands against the sides of his strong legs to help guide her down.

On her knees, she looks up at him and he looks down at her, lust in his eyes and a desire to please in hers. Her fingers dig into the sides of his briefs as she begins to drag them down. She pulls them past the beginning of his shaft and then further. His briefs fall to the floor at his legs as his large member springs out in front of her face.

Her eyes fixate on his cock in astonishment and she reaches out to grab him. She strokes him with a slow one-handed grip that doesn’t encircle his complete girth. After an entranced moment she looks back up at him as she slowly jerks him. She then looks at me as if she had just remembered I was watching.

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra

Her eyes wander from me to him, and then back to his cock. Her expression is intense and calculating as she strokes his big dick inches from her beautiful face. As her lips part, she sides eyes me, the head of his cock disappearing under her pink soft lips. Her matter-of-fact expression lingers on me, teasing me.

Her lips leave a wet sheen as she bobs over his thick head while her hand continues to work his shaft. She goes slow while looking at me before she shifts her gaze back up to him.

Her eyes lock on his as he brushes a loose strand of hair to behind her head where he rests his hand. Her lips wrap and glide down his shaft taking more and more of him. She starts to rub herself through the lacy black panties she wears with her free hand. She begins moaning, the moans mixing with soft wet noises. Her eyes close shut in tight concentration. I watch dumbfounded at the determination and eagerness she exhibits as evidenced by her slurps and moans.

Her head bobs on him swifter and further, while her hands rub her lace-covered clit faster and faster. Her cheeks bulge and splutter, bulge and splutter before she gasps for air revealing his exposed glistening cock. She breathes heavily and glares at him open-mouthed and wide-eyed. On her knees, in panting supplication, a moment of brief unspoken intensity and understanding passes between their desire-filled eyes.

He responds by picking her up and hoisting her off the ground. Her arms and legs wrap around him. Her mouth goes to his in a kiss that is lustful and wet. He carries her with ease away from me and to the bed where he deposits her. I lean in at attention and see her staring at him with ravenous eyes.

His hands make quick work of ripping off her panties and bra. His hands squeeze at her exposed breasts before his mouth sucks in one of her nipples. Her hand on the back of his head pulls his mouth to her breasts. Her breath is labored and hot. She looks in my direction for an instant before tilting her head back in a deep moan as his fingers move from past her inner thigh to her wet pussy.

His fingers rub and penetrate her as he whispers something in her ear. Her body heaves and bucks as her head shakes in a nod.

“Yes, yes,” she pleads.

Adrenaline pumps through my body as I watch him crawl up and position himself between her legs. From my angle, all I can see is their asses and what’s between them. I see her underneath him, her small hand grabbing for his cock and positioning it in front of her wet pink lips. I hear my wife make a loud grunting noise as I watch him enter her.

I watch as he thrusts in and out of my wife. Her legs are spread wide and her hands move from his head to his broad back and shoulders. With him, on top, I can only see their asses and his large member entering in and out of her as he fucks her. She moans with each pump accompanied by a soft wet slap of his paced rhythm. He is slow to increase his pace and I watch for a long time before he starts to grunt and groan as he fucks her harder and faster.

My wife’s moans are brief and full of exhalation with each increasing thrust. Her fingers grip into his ass as he pounds into her now. I hear him growl something inaudible to her.

“Fuck it, keep going, yes, please, yes,” I hear her respond.

Her toes curl even more as her body convulses below his. Her moans are louder than anything I’ve heard from her in my life. While his full member slides in and out of her he groans a loud “fuck!” before burying himself deep inside her. I watch as I see his balls constrict as his ass clenches.

My stomach drops in disbelief as I realize he is cumming inside her. I sit dumbfounded at watching another man climaxing inside my wife. I sit at the edge of my seat unsure of what to do but hold my breath, my heart beating out of my chest.

He rolls off her, his member still large and imposing exits her giving her one last shudder of orgasm as he does so. She collapses on the bed, waves of ecstasy still cascading through her, sending shivers throughout her body as she grips the bedsheets. He breathes heavy next to her before sitting up. He leans over and kisses her breast, bringing a smile to her face, before he swings himself off the bed.

He rises and begins to walk away from the bed. He passes and gives a nonchalant nod to me sitting on the chair as he walks past. His swinging flaccid dick wet with my wife’s cum.

As soon as he passes from my view I don’t wait for a second longer. I propel myself from my chair and stride to where she lays on the bed, her knees still bent and legs spread. I grasp her legs by the back of her ankles and begin to kiss the inside of her legs. My kiss travels up her legs and then down her thighs.

My kiss arrives at her inner thigh and I feel her hands grasp my hair at the back of my head. I kiss her still wet and warm lips, tasting her with my tongue. I impulsively hump the bed as my tongue relishes her in slow laps. She lets out one last soft moaning sigh and quivers.

Her hands pet the back of my head as my tongue slows and stops. I begin to pull myself up to between her knees. As I arise my member throbs, exposed before her. I grip it to steady myself, at first trying to suppress the inevitable before succumbing and stroking myself. I groan releasing onto the sheets in dribbling spasms before her. A stifled pitying laugh slips from her lips.

“Aww, baby, Happy birthday,” she coos.

Published 
Written by iwatchyouwithhim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments