Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Misty Discovers Herself

"This story is truth and fiction. The truth is slightly altered and was shared with me by another Lush member. The fiction is how she hopes it will end."

70
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Misty walked into the coffee shop. She placed the order for her and her husband's drinks. This was the only coffee shop that made the triple shot espresso latte the way her husband liked it and he needed it daily. Turning around with the drinks in a carrier, Misty swung right into a long arm. The coffees hit the floor and Misty cursed, "Oh fuck."

Misty was in her early forties. Standing five feet and four inches she had an athletic build. In her younger years, she competed in National Cheerleading events, and her body, even after a child and twenty years of marriage withstood the test of time. Her dark brown hair and blue eyes added to her attractiveness. One thing Misty found out after getting married was that she had an insatiable appetite for sex. It was more than just about having sex. It was about experiencing sex.

She kneeled down to pick up the cups when a hand grabbed onto hers and a voice said, "Slow down, I'll get it.”

When Misty looked up to see the man who was bending over to help her, her heart jumped. This man was gorgeous. A combination of Shemar Moore and The Rock. His smile was inviting and his eyes were alluring. Misty stood up. The man picked up the cups and then rose up. His chest was at Misty's eye level and she had to tilt her head. The man said, "Let me get you new ones."

His voice made her heart flutter. Then Misty noticed his scent. His cologne was gentle and calming. Misty replied, "No, that's okay it was my fault."

The man said, "I insist," then ordered the replacements.

Misty waited for the drinks. When she left the man was sitting at a table sipping his coffee and reading a newspaper. He looked up and Misty nodded her head as she walked out the door.

When Misty got back to her husband Rick with the coffee, he sensed she was distracted. He asked, “Are you okay?”

Misty looked at Rick as he stood in their living room sipping the fresh coffee and replied, “Yes, I’m good.” The fact that her mind was on the man from the coffee shop seemed unimportant at that moment.

The next day Misty had to make the required trip to the coffee shop to satisfy her husband's caffeine fix. She glanced around the coffee shop as she waited. There she saw the man at a table in the corner sipping his coffee while reading the newspaper. Misty took the drinks and walked over to his table. He looked up and smiled. Misty's heart thumped and she almost forgot to speak. 

"I never thanked you for the drinks yesterday," Misty said.

He smiled and replied, "Please, sit down."

Misty sat down. She looked into his eyes and smelt his scent. She could feel her body blush with warmth. He said, "My name is Lionel but call me LJ."

Misty replied, "I'm Misty."

Then Misty asked, "I don't remember seeing you here before?"

LJ replied, " I just found this place last week."

The two made small talk for a bit. Misty knew she had to leave, but the sound of his voice kept her wanting to talk more. She noticed that under his white dress shirt, there were faint images of tattoos. She asked, " What are your tattoos of?"

The man replied, "It's a secret."

He smiled and asked, "Do you have any secrets?"

Misty could feel her body tingle as she seductively replied, "Well maybe I do."

LJ said, "Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine "

Misty giggled and then said, "Okay, I cheated on my taxes."

LJ let out a little laugh and said, "No, I don't think that's your secret."

He asked, "You're married, aren't you?"

Misty thought about how she should answer, but his eyes told her to speak the truth and she replied, "Yes."

LJ asked, "He knows how sexy you are, doesn't he?"

Misty felt his voice tingle her insides and make her pussy moist. "I think so," she replied.

LJ had confidence when he spoke. He said, "There's something you did with him that you keep secret, but you wish someone knew."

Misty could feel her heart racing. 

LJ continued. "It's something sexual. Sex is an adrenaline rush for you. You do things to him to try and satisfy that thirst, but it just keeps building."

Misty thoughts hung on his every word. His eyes looked not at her, but into her. The shape of his lips made her nipples tingle. LJ asked, "Tell me what it is you do to him?"

Misty was captivated. Not only was this man extremely sexy but he was also reading her like a book. Misty took a chance. She wanted her reply to show confidence and also deliver a little surprise. He was also absolutely right she had always wanted to tell someone.

Misty looked at LJ and said, “I've fucked him with a strap-on.”

LJ didn't look surprised as he replied, “And do you like it?”

Misty answered, “I liked it a lot.”

Suddenly Misty felt like she was playing a game. A game of sexual mentality. She asked, “Do you want to hear more?”

LJ replied, “Do you dare tell more?”

Misty grinned and began digging deeper into her secret. 

When I met my now husband Rick, he was cute, kind, and funny. I fell in love. After we got married, I found that sex with him was very vanilla. I was always the one who initiated sex. One day I was giving him a blowjob. I was horny but mad at the same time because he never ever took charge and it made me feel unwanted. While sucking his cock I pushed a finger into his ass and he moaned. I thought it was just curiosity for me, but it turned into more. The next time I shoved two fingers in his ass and he came harder than ever. I couldn’t stop there. One day I told him I was going to stick one of my toys in his ass. He objected, but that was pointless. Seeing him moan while I penetrated his ass was euphoric. I still needed more. I needed to make him my toy. He was never going to take control so I did. I needed him to beg for me to take his ass, so I bought a strap-on. The first time I put it on I knew, no matter what, he was going to take it. When I pressed the tip into his ass, I wanted to fuck him and make him cum, and I did” 

LJ asked, “Every time you take his ass, he deserves it and you feel powerful, don't you?”

Misty replied, “Yes, I do.”

LJ folded his paper and got up from the table. He placed his hand on top of hers. Misty looked at his large, strong hand and the contrast of their skin. He said, “I'll see you again soon,” then walked out the door.

As he walked away. Misty could feel a wetness in her panties. 

When Misty got home with Rick’s coffee, he complained that it was cold. The arousal inside her pussy was nearly uncontrollable. Misty grabbed her husband by the arm and pulled him into the bedroom.

She nearly tore her clothes trying to get them off so fast. Her husband asked, "What's gotten into you?"

Misty replied, "I wish something was in me," as she pushed him onto the bed and immediately pressed her pussy onto his mouth. 

Misty slid her pussy up and down Rick’s mouth desperately seeking an orgasm. It only took a couple of minutes and she found the relief she was chasing. Even seeing how horny she was, Rick still failed to take her and give her what she needed.

The next day Misty got ready to go get Rick’s coffee. She put on her sexiest sundress and matching wedge sandals. Rick looked and asked, “I thought you were just going to get me coffee?”

Misty turned and glared at Rick as she grabbed her purse and said, “There may be a hot guy there or something.”

Rick responded, “So you’re thinking what, he may want to fuck you?”

 Misty didn’t reply and walked out the door.

When Misty got to the coffee shop LJ was there reading his newspaper. Misty immediately sat down across from him. LJ looked up and said, "Hello Misty."

Just hearing his voice made her tingle. He touched her hand and Misty said, “You never told me your secret.”

LJ answered, “That’s because you never finished telling me yours.”

The mental game was on again.

Misty responded, “I told you I fuck my husband with a strap-on.”

LJ’s voice again made her body tingle as he again read her perfectly and said, “Yes, but there is more, isn’t there?”

He was right and Misty wanted him to know. She replied, “I was having sex with somebody else.”

LJ asked, “What was his name?”

Misty answered, “His name was Silas.”

LJ replied, “And?”

Misty told him her secret.

Rick and I were going through a rough time. No matter how hard I tried he just wouldn’t want to have sex. I pleaded but he always came up with an excuse. Sometimes he would lick my pussy, but I needed his cock. I warned him over and over that I would get some dick someplace else, but it didn't seem to matter. He would never admit it but, looking back I think he actually wanted me to do it. Silas owned a coffee shop on the other side of town that Rick sent me to every day. He was good-looking and had a body that was amazing. He flirted with me every time he saw me and I really liked it. I really liked him. One day I got to his shop as it was opening and no one was there. When I told him what I wanted he asked me if that was all. He saw me staring at him and he knew he could have me. When he locked the door, he came over and kissed me. His tongue tasted so sweet. I didn’t stop him when he picked me up and set me on the counter. I didn’t stop him when he unzipped his pants and I didn't stop him when he filled my pussy with his cock. He fucked me like a man and I fucked him back like I was his.”

LJ asked, “And you kept fucking him, didn’t you?”

Misty replied, “Yes.”

LJ asked, “When your husband found out, what did he do?”

Misty answered, “He was mad, he left but came back and for the first time fucked me like a man.”

LJ looked Misty in the eyes and said, “Did you still see Silas after Rick found out?”

Misty replied, “I had to, I needed to.”

LJ kept his eye contact and asked, “Did you let your husband lick your freshly fucked pussy?”

MargoRos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoRos

Misty actually blushed when she replied, “Yes, he did.”

LJ asked, “And how did that make you feel?”

Misty replied, “Amazing, like a goddess, I was getting fucked the way I needed and my husband was licking my pussy just like he should. Even afterward, while I was still having sex with Silas, I would tell Rick he was going to eat my filled pussy and he did as he was told. As a matter of fact, he ate my pussy better than he ever had before.”

Misty felt like a weight had lifted off her mind and body. Here she was telling a man she barely knew things she had been keeping inside for years. In part, she wanted to, but when she looked into LJ’s eyes she felt as if she was yearning to be under his control.

LJ asked, “Your appetite for sex is still growing, isn’t it?”

Misty answered, “Yes.”

LJ continued, “I guess it’s time I told you, my secret.”

Misty leaned in and flirtatiously replied, "Yes, I’ve been waiting."

LJ looked deep into Misty's eyes and said, "It’s really not much of a secret but, I'm going to fuck you."

Misty felt her heart race and her pussy tingle. She replied, "Really, and when is this supposed to happen?"

LJ stood up and said, "I've already got your coffee so come with me."

LJ handed Misty the carrier with coffees then took her other hand and led her out the door to his SUV.

Inside the car, Misty said, "I have to bring my husband his coffee."

LJ replied, "Text him this address and tell him he needs to come and get it." 

LJ gave her the address and Misty sent the message to her husband. When they arrived at LJ's home Misty was amazed. It was a huge, beautiful home on a private lot. They walked through the large double doors and into the atrium. LJ took her by the hand and led her to the large room which stepped out to the infinity pool. 

The doorbell rang and LJ left to answer it. He returned with Misty's husband. Rick looked around in awe of the massive, well-appointed room and view overlooking part of Miami Beach. Misty's husband walked over to Misty who quickly handed him his coffee as LJ slid open the doors that led to the pool. LJ stepped out waving for them to follow along.

Misty looked at the beautiful pool and view of the beach. LJ asked, "How about a swim?"

Misty turned to look at her husband. She replied, "I don't have a bathing suit," and then she turned back around to see LJ removing his clothes.

Misty stared and bit her lower lip as more and more of LJ's clothes came off. When he stood up Misty immediately felt the butterflies in her stomach. LJ was as toned and as fit as an Olympic runner with a long, thick cock draped from his groin.

His manhood was impressive to the point that Misty's husband was caught staring. Misty turned and looked at her husband. She recalled all the nights she spent begging for sex. She recalled how willingly he licked her used pussy even after her affair. Then she recalled the one thing she hadn’t told LJ. It was that she had already warned Rick about. She recalled warning Rick that with his constant neglect, one day he was going to be turned into a cuckold. Then turning back to look at LJ, Misty began removing her clothes.

She pulled her sundress up over her body, exposing her perky breasts and hardened nipples. Dropping it to the ground her firm ass bounced as she began to walk. Her back was towards her husband as LJ smiled from seeing her now naked body standing in front of him.

LJ took her hand and guided her down the steps and into the pool. Once in the pool Misty went underwater and swam to the other side, her naked body glided through the pool. LJ followed after her and rose up in front of her at the other end of the pool. The water dripped from his head and down his muscular chest. 

The two talked very closely for some time. Misty's husband witnessed the intimate conversation from a distance. After a bit, Misty swam back across the pool to the steps and began walking up and out of the pool. LJ followed behind. 

Misty stood naked at the top of the steps. Her body and hair dripping wet as LJ walked up the steps. When he got out, the water made his body glisten and his cock was longer, thicker, and harder than when he went in. Misty reached out and took his hand as LJ led her inside the house and the two disappeared behind the glass doors.

Misty's husband drank his coffee, not sure of what to do next. It took him ten minutes to find the courage to head towards the house. When he stepped to the door he peaked in between the blinds. There was his wife Misty on her knees with LJ's huge cock between her lips. Her small hands slid up and down the length of his thick shaft while saliva dripped from her chin.

Misty used her hand to toss her hair over her shoulder. When she did, she saw her husband peeking through the blinds. Misty stared back at him as she kept sucking LJ's cock. Misty's husband knew by the look in her eyes exactly how this was going to end. 

Misty saw her husband’s hand lower and he adjusted his crotch. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second. Misty pulled her mouth from LJ's cock. She stood up and walked over to the glass where her husband was standing. Misty took the drawstring and pulled, sliding the blinds wide open and giving her husband a full view. 

LJ stepped behind her. Reaching around he took her breast into his hands and squeezed them hard as he pressed his lips into her neck. Misty could feel her legs becoming weak from his assault. She was his now and she knew it. LJ spun Misty around and lifted her from her feet. Misty's legs found support wrapped around LJ's waist. Holding her in the air LJ positioned his thick tool and lowered Misty down.

Misty let out a long moan as her body slid down and the head of LJ's cock pushed into her pussy. Her husband watched as the first few inches slowly pushed in. LJ had his arms wrapped under Misty's legs, holding her up and her pussy at his disposal.

He slowly lifted Misty up and down, feeding his cock deeper into her hole each time. Each time Misty could be heard taking a deep breath before moaning and letting out an, "Oh fuck."

LJ's strong arms kept her tight. Misty's moaning continued to get louder and louder until she let out one long scream of pleasure as LJ lowered her, pushing in all of his long, thick cock.

Misty's husband was speechless. He could never have imagined a cock that big disappearing inside his little wife. Then the sounds he heard his wife let out as LJ's hips began to move were sounds, he had never heard before.

Misty was trapped in LJ's hold. She couldn't look down, only over his shoulder with her arms wrapped around him, but she could feel every long, thick inch of his cock stretching her pussy. 

She was at his complete mercy as he gave her a fucking like none she had ever had before. Her entire body could feel his black cock fucking her deeply. Misty’s cervix had opened up and welcomed him into her womb.

Misty had no control over the fucking she was being given and no control over the orgasm that flooded her body. She screamed out, "Fuck I'm cumming."

Misty's long, loud moan filled the room as the orgasm filled her pussy and rolled through her body. LJ never stopped, he just kept fucking until Misty's entire body trembled in his arms. Misty's moans went quiet, but her breathing was fast and hard. LJ carried her to the sofa. His cock still deep in Misty's hole he sat down and brought her with him.

Misty's legs found their support on the couch straddling LJ. LJ looked into her eyes and said, "Now it's my turn, baby."

LJ’s large hand slapped onto Misty’s ass cheek as he demanded, “Make me cum.”

Misty placed her arms onto LJ’s shoulder and wrapped her hands together behind his head. She took a deep breath as her hips pulled back. Her pussy relished every inch of his thick cock as it slowly pulled from her pussy. Then every ounce of breath left her body as she slammed forward and buried his cock inside her womb. 

Rick had lost sight of Misty through the glass and stepped into the room. There was his wife. He could only see the back of LJ’s head and the upper part of his wife. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was wide open as she slowly moved up and down on LJ’s lap.

Standing there watching, Rick knew he should feel ashamed, embarrassed, and betrayed but he couldn’t deny the hardness of his cock inside his pants. He witnessed the expression of sexual bliss on Misty’s face as her mind became lost in unbridled pleasure.

Misty opened her eyes. There was Rick, his eyes locked onto her every action. Inside she knew this was it. The moment she craved, the moment she turned him into her cuckold. The joyful, but sinister grin on her face said everything as she began to fuck LJ’s huge cock harder.

Misty’s body went up and down faster and harder. Her pussy swelled as it begged for LJ’s black cock to take her where she has never been before. His big cock did exactly that as another orgasm filled her body. Misty made sure Rick knew as she screamed in orgasmic pleasure. LJ made sure Rick knew as his voice echoed, “That's it, baby, make my dick cum.”

LJ groaned and pulled Misty in tight to his body as streams of cum left his balls and filled her pussy. His lower body spasmed, pushing his cock in deep, and Misty could feel the warm fluid coating her walls deep inside. When Misty sensed LJ had given her every drop, she looked at Rick and proudly said, “Get over here cuckboy.”

By the time Rick made his way around the couch, Misty had demounted her lover and was sitting there with her legs spread and in the air. Misty proudly displayed her red, swollen, and gaped pussy as her fingers played in LJ’s deposit. Misty’s insides tingled with excitement. She smiled at her husband and said, “You want to do whatever makes me happy, then time to prove it,” as she pointed at her well fucked pussy.

Rick was ashamed. Rick was embarrassed. Rick was reluctant, but Rick was on his knees worshipping his wife's cum filled pussy.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments