Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man Of The House

"Sharing wife results in an unexpected shift in power."

55
17 Comments 17
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

January 2015. I got a text from my wife saying that Robert was going to be at our place after work that evening. They had been seeing each other for a few years. She wanted me to be there because she might be a little late. When he got there I made him a scotch on the rocks and sat down to talk with him while we waited for her. 

We were kind of just shooting the shit. Almost guy to guy. At some point, he said, "Our girl better hurry up or you're going to have to suck my cock for me.”

Although I had sucked his cock one time while he was fucking my wife before, it was really exciting to have him say it to me with no one else around. So, I blushed and started to sweat a little and fidget. I knew that I was showing my arousal and that he could see it. I got more and more nervous.

Finally, she texted him to say that she was going to be late and had him put it on speakerphone. Then she said to me, “You make Robert feel welcome and at home until I get there. Make sure he has anything he wants.”

As soon as the call disconnected Robert stood up, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, and pulled his pants and underwear down in one motion, then looked at me as he sat back down, leaned back, and said, “Lucky boy.”

His thick cock was still soft and I remember thinking that my nose was going to be buried in his pubic hair when I put it in my mouth. I still think that’s funny. I wasn't struck by the cock in my mouth. But putting my nose in his pubes…

Anyway, I got on my knees and put my hands on either side of him on the seat of the chair. Again, self-conscious about touching him. Immediately, I leaned in and buried my face in his cock and balls, and sucked his soft dick into my mouth. My dick, much smaller in comparison, was hard immediately. It was such a huge turn on. His cock grew pretty quickly, and that turned me on even more. I swear I got cock drunk. 

I opened my zipper and pulled my dick out with my right hand and started jacking. To steady myself, and to get the right leverage, my left hand went behind him and ended up on his ass. I think he took that as a message and he started fucking my face. Between the intensity of the moment, his arousal, and the incredible sensations I was feeling as I jacked off, I let out a moan with his cock in my mouth. Loud enough that he heard it and probably felt it on his cock. I knew it when it happened. I was embarrassed. I'm not sure why, but I was terrified at showing arousal over what I was doing. 

He pulled my head up and looked me in the eyes and said, “Pour me another drink and take off your clothes. I’ll be in your bedroom." I didn’t hesitate. I poured another drink and dropped my clothes on the kitchen floor. I couldn’t wait to get back to that cock and suck it some more. And when I got to the bedroom I found him lying on our bed, legs spread wide. His cock was only semi-hard and he was on his cellphone with my wife, telling her how much I was enjoying sucking his cock and how good I was at it. 

I heard her say, “Tell him I’m proud of him, and I want him to call me with details as soon as he makes you feel good.”

At that moment I knew I had been set up. And I didn’t care. I stood in front of him while he assured her that I would call her when finished. My cock was standing straight up. There was no way to hide how turned on I was, just from sucking his cock. I climbed between his legs as he told her what he was going to do to her when she got home. And I returned to sucking his cock while he told my wife how he was going to make her cum all over his cock later that night.

As a cuck, I have never felt so included or so loved. I was right in the middle of THEIR sex game. I was carrying out HER wish and pleasing HER man. 

I could taste his pre-cum and the taste filled my mouth and my nose and my entire head. His cock was swollen and hard as a rock and covered in my saliva. I was on my knees, between his spread legs, with my right hand jacking my cock and my ass up in the air, aimed at the door. And at one point it struck me how vulnerable I was in that position. But I wasn’t expecting him to say, "get me some lube so I can fuck that tight ass of yours."

I kind of laughed out my nose with his cock in my mouth because I was sure he was joking. But when I looked up at his face I knew he wasn't joking at all. And it felt like my heart skipped ten beats. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed the lube. I couldn't catch my breath and I was shaking like a leaf. I returned to the bed and handed him the lube. I remember wondering if my wife would be ok with it. Believe it or not, I thought maybe we were going over the boundaries. Fuck, I had no idea. But I was incredibly horny, wanted to have his cock in me, and was scared to death, all at once.

manu__stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
manu__stone

He threw his legs over the side of the bed and patted the bed behind him, where he had been laying. He said, "Well, come on. You better make your wife proud." I know it sounds stupid, but I felt a ton of pressure to make him feel good and to handle the situation. "Get on your knees." I climbed onto the bed and stuck my ass high in the air.

I felt him climb onto the bed behind me. Then grabbed my ankles to spread them a bit so he could get close behind me. My face was in my wife’s pillow and I will never forget smelling her. It was very visual. I could see her beautiful face with my eyes closed. The smell of her blended with the taste of him and so many thoughts and memories flooded my mind. It was one of the most powerful moments of my life. 

Suddenly I felt the cold lube drip onto the crack of my ass. I’m pretty sure I wasn’t breathing and shaking uncontrollably. 

Before that evening, Robert and I had always gotten along very well. He respected me, even as he possessed my wife. And in that moment I felt connected to him and felt love for him. He could have handled that moment like any other bull. Brutal and dominating. But he didn’t. He spent several minutes rubbing my back and ass cheeks while sliding his slick hard cock up and down and around and around, gently allowing my sphincter to get used to what was happening. Of all that happened that evening that is what turns me on the most to this day.

When Robert finally entered me he grabbed my hips firmly and simply pulled me back onto his cock. I pushed slightly out with my sphincter and except for a brief sensation like I was taking a shit, there was no pain. Within three or four strokes he was inside me far enough that I could feel his warm hairy belly come up firmly against my ass. It felt so good I let out small whimpers every time he would slide out and back into me. Heaven.

My own dick went semi-soft and bounced back and forth as he began to fuck me in a rhythm. A constant flow of pre-cum leaked out of it and spread around all over the bed cover. I tried to stroke it. Every little sensation seemed to flow through it right into my prostate, which felt like it was exploding every time he would slide into me. But I kept losing my balance. So I was only a fuck hole for him. My dick hung there useless. All the time the rhythm gradually quickened. All the time I moaned and whimpered.

His grip moved from my hips to my shoulders. He was driving into me and I was grinding backward to take every bit possible. His final thrust was powerful enough to collapse me forward onto my chest and belly. He felt like a horse laying on me. He growled from deep in his throat and buried his cock into my belly. I’d like to tell you that I could feel his hot cum coating my insides but I couldn’t. I could however feel his cock swell and pulse, so I definitely felt his orgasm. 

As he laid on top of me his hips resumed a gentle rhythm in and out, draining himself into me. Finally, he slowed and his softening cock began to work its way out of my ass. Again that sensation of taking a shit overcame me. I did not want to shit the bed in front of Robert so I was a little panicked. But it was a phantom sensation. He lightly spanked my ass and disappeared into the master bathroom shower. 

I rolled onto my back. I was soaked with sweat from the sex act and from being under his heavy, hot body. My limp dick laid on my belly and leaked clear pre-cum. Still feeling the phantom cock in my ass, I reached down between my legs and raised my knees up to my chest. Rather cautiously I circled my asshole with my right index and middle fingers. I wanted to stick a finger in to feel the wetness that he had left there. But it was sensitive and all I could do was lightly touch it. 

I grabbed my cellphone and short-cut dialed my wife. She answered on the first ring. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by OhioHusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments