Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Date Night

"Weakness and stupidity lead to a painful period of time. But finally coming your senses with a diabolical plan remedies the problem."

67
21 Comments 21
1.1k Views 1.1k
10.2k words 10.2k words

Author's Notes

"A stand-alone story for you, Read, Share and ENJOY, Rachel"

It was the second Wednesday of the month. It was my wife’s date night. Yes, I am one of those fools who let my wife talk me into allowing her to sleep with other men. I guess I am a cuckold of sorts, but not a traditional cuckold.

I am not subservient to my wife or her lovers in any way. I have never watched her with her lovers, and neither my wife nor her lovers have ever demanded anything of me. Also, my wife and her lovers have never defaced my home, and I have no idea who any of her lovers are and have no desire to know them.

With all that said, I do suffer badly on that one day a month when she walks down the stairs dressed not for me but ‘dressed to kill’ for the man she will be fucking that night. Yes, I said ‘fucking’ because that is what she calls it each month. “Ray, I am going out to get a really good fucking tonight and will be back in the morning. I love you and will be home by 10:00 a.m.!”

Her statement gives no reassurance that I will ever see her again as she walks out the door. I have only a slight idea where she is going and no idea who she will be fucking. Then, as she leaves each night, giving me a sweet kiss, she hands me her cell phone, leaving me no way to contact her. She will simply be floating around slut heaven, bar after bar, until she finds her lover for the night.

Yes, you heard me right. My wife has no date planned when she leaves the house and begins her nightly adventure. She is on the prowl looking to find the perfect fucker for the night. She never goes with the same man twice. She has seventeen notches in her ass, one for every lover she has had since we started this ridiculous agreement.

So why am I telling you this story? Well, because I am ending this charade tonight. Four of my friends are stationed at Lori’s favorite selection points: the cocktail Lounges at the best hotels in town, The Ritz, The Westin, The Marriott Marques, and The Adams House. 

I know a little about how Lori works on these nights. How do I know this? On the first two nights, I followed Lori as I was trying to rationalize my thinking and was concerned for her safety. I wore a disguise and sat at the far side of the room, away from her, watching her subtle activities and approach. She was smooth and coy as men approached her. She stayed for one dirty martini, forty-five minutes at the Ritz. Not finding a suitable lover for the night, she moved on to the Marriott and the Westin, where she found her lover. He was an older, distinguished gentleman. Once she connected, I departed, not wanting to see or know anymore.

That was a hard night and taught me that I never wanted to know who she was with, where they were, or what they did that night. But I had the same concerns the second month, so I followed her again. I witnessed the same routine, which ended at the Adams House, her second stop. I left for home when I saw a man buy her a martini. Seeing Lori with another man hurt much worse that time, so that was my last time following her.

So, I knew her haunts now, and my lieutenants were stationed at each of them tonight.

As my wife walked out the door, kissing me and giving me her phone, I texted them all.

My Text: “She is on the move. Uber just left.”

When Lori left, my other assistant returned from the garage where she had been waiting until Lori left.

Mary Anne Strong was a great friend. We have been in community theater together for over three years and have a friendly relationship. She knows how I struggle with my wife’s proclivity and how hurt I am whenever she has a date night. She also knows I hide my hurt and let her dates roll off my back, while in reality, it kills me inside every date she has. We talked about it many times after our performance rehearsal over a coffee.

Mary Anne is a married lady with a great husband, Sid, and three kids. She is a make-up specialist and owns a make-up studio. Mary Anne, Sid, and I were having coffee the night before Lori’s date night last month, talking about how I was ever going to stop Lori from this nasty habit.

Sid produced an ingenious idea. Ray, you should pick up Lori yourself and end this charade that night with the ultimatum: “Stop this ridiculous escapade tonight so we can have babies and move on with our life, or we will divorce, and you can do this every night for the rest of your life.” 

Divorce was not my plan, but I could no longer take Lori’s escapades. It was time for us to have children and a normal life. It was time for Lori to grow up, be a responsible wife, and prove that she could be a responsible mother to our children. This will be a test to see if that is possible. If it is, great. If not, we will have to divorce and go our separate ways. I would be sad if that happened. But what other choice did I have?

As the three of us talked, I explained Lori was attracted to older men, rugged men, and biker types with tattoos. Lori would never meet a biker type at one of these hotels, so on a given night, if a biker guy were in the bar, she would be his for the night.

So, we hatched a plan.

I am Ray Stiles, an independent IT consultant working from home. My time is mine, so I am free whenever I need to. The plan was that on a Wednesday morning after Lori went off to work as a paralegal, Mary Anne would come over and prepare me to be the ‘Biker Guy.’ 

Mary Anne had found some perfect temporary tattoos for my body, even had one made that would go on my cock. We thought that it was going to be fun to apply. Sid was okay with it as long as I was the one that got me hard. We all laughed.

Mary Anne planned the whole disguise design, including a mouthpiece to change my voice, a finger tattoo, wild rings for me to wear, and all the clothes. I want to wear business attire and let the tattoos set the hook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary Anne had me get naked so she could shave me and put on most of the tattoos. The ones on my arms and neck will be added after Lori leaves tonight.

There were fourteen tattoos, so it took several hours to lay them out and put them on. The best one was a large back tattoo of an American eagle. It took over an hour to put it on and seal it. I am not a tattoo person, but it looked amazing when painted across my back.

They were all patriotic tattoos, but one had my mother's name on a red heart. Once they were all on, Mary Anne brought out the cock tattoo. I had not seen it, so when I read it, I laughed out loud! Written in cursive, it read, This is Ray’s cock, but Lori wants other men’s cocks, so she can’t have this cock anymore.

It was in small print, so Lori would have to get really close to read it. There was another one she put on my belly where my pubes used to be, ‘Suck Below’ in bold red letters.

I will look like a biker after Mary Anne adds the arm and neck tattoos.

I haven’t shaved for a few days and have that shadow look. Add the makeup Mary Anne will put on me, and the wig that will be fixed to my head, and Lori will never recognize me. I will be the dream biker guy she has always wanted to fuck.

I have been practicing with the mouthpiece for a couple of weeks, and when I talk to people on the phone who know me, they have no idea it is me. Lori will be fooled.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We set the plan in action, and Mary Anne finished adding the tattoos to my arms and neck. We saved the cock and finger tattoos till last. I was naked except for the thin guy shorts I wore to cover my cock. I was semi-hard thinking about Mary Anne’s soft hands holding my cock and putting on the tattoo. I hoped I didn’t get too excited and make a mess.

I looked at Mary Anne, a beautiful woman with nice breasts. She was braless, and her nipples were hard. I was sure she was as excited to put on the cock tattoo as I was for her to do it. Sid was not there, so it was just us, and I remembered the one condition: I had to make myself hard.

I saw Mary Anne chewing her lips. It was time for the cock tattoo. “Are you ready to do this?” I asked.

“Oh God, yes, I have waited all day to hold your cock and put the tattoo on it. I know that sounds bad, but I haven’t touched another cock in over the years, so I am extremely excited. I told Sid I was nervous about doing it this morning, and he told me that if I had to help you get hard, I could.” She turned pink instantly. 

I was being bad when I said, “Mary Anne, it would certainly be more fun if you got me hard, but I will do it if you want me to. I don't want to upset you or Sid.”

Mary Anne looked at me, then my cock as it was starting to harden from my anticipation that Mary Anne was going to hold me and rub me as she put the tattoo on. She was chewing her lip like most women do when they are nervous.

Mary Anne looked up, and her eyes met mine. They were full of lust. She reached out and took my cock in her palm, letting it lay out in her hand. I am pretty well-endowed, close to nine inches when fully hard. Mary Anne watched as I hardened in her hand, growing longer and fatter. Her eyes darted back and forth, looking at me and my cock. Suddenly she moaned and leaned over, running her tongue along my shaft, stopping at my cock head and licking the bubble of precum that had oozed out.

Mary Anne cut her eyes up and slid her tongue under my cock head, letting my cock lay in the valley of her tongue. Her eyes gave her away, she wanted to suck my big cock, and I was not going to stop her. I smiled down at her, and I saw relief on her face. Her lips closed over my cockhead, and she slowly bobbed, taking me deep, then her hand wrapped around me and stroked me. I was suddenly so hard I knew I would bust a nut any second. I hated to do it, but I pushed Mary Anne’s sweet mouth off me.

“I will never be this hard again if we don’t stop, so put the tattoo on me now,” I gasped, wanting to cum in her mouth.

Mary Anne set up and went through the process of putting the tattoo applique down the length of my cock. It fit nicely, and the lettering was small enough that Lori had to get down to my cock to read it. When she was ready to suck my cock Lori would have to see it, and when she read it, she would be shocked. She would not understand until it hit her that it was me. Even then, I was not letting her off. I was going to play it out and fuck her brains out before I laid the ultimatum on her. Oh yeah, this was going to be fun, and I would end the fucking charade that she had been playing for months tonight. 

Mary Anne was still holding my hard cock, teasing the head, making it pulse. She smiled up at me. “I can’t let you go soft for twenty minutes, or the tattoo will break up if you go soft.”

I smiled, “Well then, while you are down there, suck on my balls, and I will stay hard forever. Sid said it was okay, right?”

Mary Anne wasted no time taking one of my balls in her mouth. They were too big to get them both inside at the same time. Her hot mouth and lathing tongue felt incredible as she rolled each ball around. What Mary Anne didn’t know was that I love having my balls sucked, and I can cum from just that.

I began to moan, and my cock was starting to grow harder. Precum was dripping out, and Mary Anne would catch it on her tongue and suck my cock head for a second, then go back to my balls. I was edging close to cumming. I spread my feet more and lowered my hips, squatting. It was an invitation if Mary Anne picked it up. I hoped she did.

Mary Anne looked up at me and ran her hand down my shaft over the tattoo. It had been about twenty minutes. Her hand wrapped around my cock, giving me two long strokes. She smiled and took me in her mouth deep till her nose pressed into my pubes. Her tongue slithered along the underside, and it took less than a minute for me to blow my load. I reached down, held her head still, and fucked her mouth as I painted her mouth and throat with many shots of cum.

Mary Anne pushed on my thighs and squeezed my balls hard, and I let go. She gasped and fell back, dropping her hand to her jean-covered pussy, rubbing it hard and squeezing it. Her hands went to her belt and zipper, and she quickly kicked off her jeans while pulling off her tank top, letting her big boobs flop out. She lay spread eagle, playing with her pussy and pinching a nipple. “Ok motherfucker, get down here and finish me any way you want. Sid won’t care because I am going home and fuck him silly!”

I dropped to my knees, feeling it was only fair to eat her pussy first, then I was going to give her a creampie to take home to Sid. I ate her well and made her scream and cum a few times. I saddled up on her, and we fucked for a good thirty minutes before I could blow a load inside her. She screamed as we came together, and I lay down on her, sweating.

We held each other, and I whispered, “This is our only time ever. I hope you liked it as much as I did.” Mary Anne rose and kissed me, “God, I wish we could do this again. You were spectacular. Thank you.”

I looked at my watch and knew I had to get moving. I need to clean up and go. I sponged off, and Mary Anne put on the makeup, and finally, the wig was glued on. I looked at myself, and I was a fucking biker in a suit!

I took off, texting the guys that I was on my way.

Lori was already being courted at the Marriott but was not succeeding. I knew she would move on soon.  I parked in the city lot on Courtland Street. I walked the two blocks to the Ritz, her next stop, I guessed. I sat in a dark corner and ordered a JD on the rocks. 

My phone buzzed, “At the Ritz, walking in the door now.”

There she was. God, Lori looked hot. She walked slowly up to the bar and took a stool in the middle. I watched both men and women turn their heads as she walked in, watching her and then whispering to each other. The barman came to her with her drink already prepared. He knew her and what she drank. They chatted, and he went off to help another customer.

It was time to make my move. Three empty stools were beside her, so I sat on the third one over.  I acknowledged her with a smile and ordered a fresh drink. I offered her one, but she declined. One drink was her limit until she scored her date.

The stools on the other side were a couple, so anyone approaching her had to come to my side. Lori looked over at me and smiled, “I see tattoos on your fingers. I bet you have a lot of tattoos?”

“Well, yes, I do, nineteen to be exact,” I said proudly.

“Wow, that is a lot. They must be all over your body,” she asked, smiling her beautiful smile.

Lori stood up and moved to the stool beside me. “Can you show me a couple?” She asked.

I looked at Lori. She had not recognized me or my voice. Now, she wanted to see my shaved, tattooed body. “Well, miss, that would be awkward. First, I do not know your name, and you don’t know mine. Also, my tattoos are under my clothes, and I can’t exactly undress here, but I can show you a few on my chest and forearms.” 

Lori smiled, “My name is Nikki, and your name is?”

“Nice to meet you, Nikki,” I said, holding my hand for a shake. “My name is Sam, Sam Turner.”

Lori used a different name so her lovers could not find her. That was smart.

I removed my jacket and rolled my sleeves to the elbow, showing Nikki my forearm Tattoos. They were patriotic: one on each forearm, a Confederate flag on my right, and an American flag on my left. They were in brilliant colors, with soldiers around the edges.

“Oh, the art is beautiful. What others do you have? May I touch them? Nikki asked.

I held out my arms and let her touch me. Her soft fingers rand slowly along the art. Her touch was erotic. She looked at me and whispered, “Can I see what is on your chest?”

I was feeling a little strange but wanted to hook her completely, so I unbuttoned the top three buttons of my shirt and let my arms hang down. Nikki was chewing her lips, a true tell of Lori’s when she was nervous. Nikki reached up and slowly opened my shirt, exposing the incredibly detailed Harley Bike tattoo across my chest.

Nikki’s eyes grew as big as saucers, and her mouth dropped open. She gasped loudly, “Oh My God!”

People looked over and saw what we were doing. The barman said, “Nikki, you must stop now and take it out of here!”

I quickly closed my shirt and apologized to the barman. I had set the hook and had to reel her in now. Nikki looked at me with that wanton look she gets when she is turned on. She had found her lover for the night, Sam, Me.

“Do you want to see more, Nikki?” I asked

Nikki’s eyes locked on mine. She leaned in and kissed me lightly. Catching her by surprise, I gripped her arms and mashed my mouth against hers, forcefully pushing my tongue through her lips into her mouth. I held the kiss for a minute and pushed her away.

“I asked you a question. Do you want to see all of them? If so, we need to go upstairs,” I said firmly.

I had taken control, but that was not Nikki’s plan. She wanted control, and she was nervous that I had it now. She wanted me to take her upstairs, or she wanted to invite me, but she didn’t have a room, so she needed to go with me.

“You are staying here?” Nikki asked.

“Yes, and you. No, I was having a drink, and you caught my eye.” Nikki teased.

“Oh, really, you looked like you were waiting for someone,” I said.

“Well, yes, I was waiting for someone,” Nikki said, playing her little game.

“Who would that be? A boyfriend or, God forbid, your husband!” I started ratcheting things up a little.  

“No, neither of them. I was actually hoping to meet you!” Nikki said with a big smile.

“Oh really, how so? You didn’t know I would be here,” I stated.

“No, but I have always wanted to meet a tattooed man like you,” Nikki said, smiling, running a fingernail along the outline of the flag on my arm. 

“Well, Miss Nikki, what were you planning for me?” I asked, digging in.  

Nikki ignored my question and said, “I really want to see all your tattoos. Can we do that?”

“You are not a serial killer who hates bikers, are you,” I chuckled.  

“No, but biker guys always get my pussy very wet, and I get very horny when I see a lot of tattoos. Do you think you can help me out?” she said in a little coquette voice. Boy, she is putting on a show.

“I believe I can. Let’s go then. The night is wasting,” I said, signing the charge tab and standing up.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Uber arrived, and I kissed Ray as I did every date night. I laid my phone on the table, and off I went. I was as excited as I was every night. I would hopefully find a great lover tonight and get the fucking of my life again tonight like most of the other nights I have gone out and cuckold my husband.

It worked well on all of my past date nights since I had convinced Ray to let me do this once a month. I wanted to do it more often, but Ray would only agree to once a month. He was unhappy about me doing this. I was not sure how long he would allow me to continue. I knew it would have to stop when we started trying to have babies, and that was not far off.

Tonight, I was starting at the Marriott, then the Ritz if I had no luck, and then to the Adams house. I was sure I would fund some nice man that would like to fuck me hard.

I was dressed in a hot outfit, looking sexy tonight. I knew I looked great. I was horny as hell and needed a good fucking by a strange cock tonight. It was not like Ray was a lousy lover. On the contrary, he was an excellent lover and made love to me every night and anytime I wanted it. But it was the excitement of the hunt and experiencing a strange cock, some big, some average but always new, never a repeat. That was the deal.  

Uber dropped me at the Marriott. I would have my usual dirty martini. If nothing happened, I would be off to the second stop, the bar at the Ritz.

On the ride to downtown, I thought about Roy sitting at home waiting for me, anguishing over his decision to let me have these nights and allow me to fuck other men. I was surprised when I asked him to allow me this pleasure, and he reluctantly agreed after months of discussion and finally my pleading with him.

I know he did it because he loves me completely and knows I would never leave him. We also have an incredible time in bed when I come home. We fuck every day and the whole weekend, and I show him my appreciation over and over. I never bring him a sloppy pussy. I douche before coming home, so I am fresh for him. I have never given my ass to anyone but Roy. I happily give it to him first thing when he reclaims me.

I entered the Marriott bar, taking a seat along the rail. The barman remembered me bringing my regular dirty Martini, three olives with a dash of olive juice. I scanned the bar and around the room. Only a few candidates are here tonight, so I will move on soon.

Just then, a young man sat on the stool beside me. He ordered a neat scotch and sipped it. He turned to me, and we began a brief conversation. At first, I thought he was on the make, but after a few minutes, I realized we were having a casual conversation, and there was no future with him.  

After about twenty minutes, I finished my drink and told Scott I was leaving. He politely shook my hand, saying he enjoyed talking to me. I quickly exited, making the three-block walk to the Ritz.  

As I entered and made my way to the bar, Tony, the bartender, smiled, “Hi Nikki, the usual?”

I nodded, “Hi Tony, yes, please.” And I sat down in the middle of a group of empty stools.

My drink slid across the bar, and I took my first sip. There was not much activity here tonight, either. I may be moving on again after my drink.

A young couple sat beside me on my left, and we spoke, but their conversation was between them. I sipped my drink, hoping an attractive man would take a seat on my right.

About halfway through my drink, two men approached and spoke to me, but I was not interested in either of them, so I told them I was waiting for my husband. That scared both of them off.

I was losing hope when a nice-looking man sat down a couple of stools over. He ordered a draft beer and chatted with Tony, paying no attention to me. He was dressed nicely in a suit with no tie, his shirt opened two buttons, and he had a sexy look about him.

As I looked closer, I could see the edges of tattoos on his neck above his shirt collar. I also saw finger tats spelling out ‘L,O,V,E,’ on his left hand. Wow, I thought. I had never seen a tattooed man in this bar before. That intrigued me. I have a thing for biker types with tattoos but have never been with one. It is a fantasy of mine.

My heart started to beat faster. This may be the night my fantasy would come true, and I would take this tattooed man as my night's lover. I had to test the water. I stood, walked two stools over, placed my drink on the bar, and held out my hand. “Hi, I am Nikki.”

He turned, and his green eyes pierced me. His smile was broad, and his teeth were white and straight.

“Well, hello Nikki, my name is Sam, Sam Turner.

Oh my, Sam is a sexy name, I thought.

He told me he had nineteen tattoos. That surprised me.

“Wow, which is a lot. They must be all over your body.” I asked, smiling and being sexy.

I asked, “Can you show me a couple?”

Sam stopped me and said, “That would be awkward. We just met, and most of the tattoos are under my clothes, and I can’t exactly take my clothes off here. I can show you a few on my chest and forearms.” 

Sam removed his jacket and rolled his sleeves up to the elbow, showing me his forearm tattoos. They were patriotic: one on each forearm, a Confederate flag on my right, and an American flag on my left. They were in brilliant colors, with soldiers around the edges.

“Oh, Sam, the art is beautiful. What others do you have? May I touch them? I asked, desperate to feel his skin.

I touched him, feeling his strong arms. I let my fingers trace over the art, teasing his skin. I whispered, “Can I see what is on your chest?”

Sam unbuttoned two more buttons of his shirt and let his arms hang down. I was extremely nervous and horny as hell now. I reached up and slowly opened his shirt, exposing the incredibly detailed Harley Biker tattoo across my chest.

I gasped, “Oh My God, it is beautiful. I could not resist and touched his chest. His chest was hard, and the tattoo was incredible. I decided right then that Sam Turner was my lover for the night! My God, my fantasy was coming true.

Then, Tony came over and told us we had to stop and take it outside.

I backed off, and we talked about what was next. I admitted I had a thing for tattooed men but had never been with one. Sam questioned if I was an escort, if I was waiting for my husband or boyfriend, or if I was possibly a serial killer. I laughed at all of them.

Sam challenged me to go to his room to see more. I paused as if thinking, but my decision had been made.   

“Sam, I need to see all your tattoos. Biker guys make me horny, and tattoos make my pussy wet. Do you think you can do something to help me out?” I asked with a pouty look on my face.

In a flash, Sam paid for the drink tab, and we were out the door to the elevator and up to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was going just like I hoped. My disguise worked perfectly. My slut wife was acting out her part perfectly as well. She looked hot and was willing to give her body to me for the night. What a shock it would be when I revealed it was her husband in her bed. She will freak out.

EsperanzaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsperanzaLuna

My decision to be the man that broke her date night plan will either go like I want, or she will be pissed and revolt. If that happened, we would have a bigger problem than I thought. If tonight does not end the charade, then I will have to divorce her, which is not something I want to do.  

Lori, Nikki, was a wanton woman eager to fuck her tattooed biker guy and was going to really enjoy the good fucking she wanted tonight.

I hadn’t lost my touch getting her to come to my room. We left the bar, and Nikki became aggressive once we were in the elevator. I was carrying my jacket, so Nikki quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the tail out of my pants.

“Oh my God, Sam, it is beautiful.” Nikki’s fingers traced over the art. She leaned in, kissing my nipples and over my chest.

“You have a beautiful body, Sam. What does the rest of it look like?” Nikki asked.

The door opened, and she pulled me into the hall, asking, “What is your room number?”

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, squeezing her breasts. Nikki moaned into my mouth. I led her down the hall three doors and handed her the key card. Nikki looked at me and swiped the card, pushing the door open.  She slipped into the room, spinning around. “Nice room.” She chirped, smiling at me.

I followed Nikki inside, dropping my jacket on a chair. She was so happy. She was happier than our regular nights when we went to bed and made love. I had not seen her like this in a long time, as far back as when we were first dating, and she was so excited when I took her somewhere so we could fuck.

This worried me. It was not what I expected, but then again, I really didn’t know what to expect tonight. This whole big mistake of letting Lori go out and fuck other men was not anything I understood and was not in favor of. That’s why I have to end it.  

The joy I see in Lori at this moment is genuinely concerning. As I see her dancing around like a kid on Christmas, waiting to open her big present, I wonder if she can stop this charade and settle down so we can be a typical family, have kids, and be together for the rest of our lives. We will see tonight when the reveal is exposed.

It was time to play with Nikki and see how this all would end.

I pulled off my shirt and dropped it on the chair, exposing my upper body. Nikki stopped spinning and looked at me. The look on her face changed. Now lust was smoking in her eyes.  

“Oh my God…!” she said in a husky voice I was unfamiliar with.  

Nikki slowly walked to me and touched my chest, staring at the Harley biker tattoo. Her warm hands began roaming all over my chest, teasing my nipples. She looked up at me. She was on fire now. Nikki’s desire for me had grown exponentially. She began to kiss and lick all over my skin, tracing along the tattoo lines, kissing her painted man, and nibbling on my nipples.

Nikki was a different woman tonight. I had never seen her quite like this. I was not sure if Lori was like this when she went out each month or if it was her tattooed man fantasy coming to life that had her so excited. I hoped it was her fantasy.

I would enjoy Lori’s exuberance and high sexual fervor before I spring my little surprise on her.

I pulled Nikki’s head up and kissed her hard, being aggressive, like a biker. I would devour her, treating her far differently than ever. Lori wanted a biker and would get one, Sam, the gentleman biker, who was going to fuck the shit out of her.

“Oh my God, Sam, they are amazing, so beautiful,” Nikki said, running hands all over my chest even more.      

“How long to put this one on? Did it hurt? Was it expensive?” Nikki chirped.

“Many hours in several sessions. Yes, it does hurt, but you get used to it. They are expensive, I’ll never tell.” I said.

I turned around to show Nikki my back. She gasped, “Oh God.” And her hands were on me as she kissed the eagle all over. Then I heard rustling and felt her beautiful bare breast press against me. Her hands wrapped around me, rubbing my chest, and pinched my nipples. Her hand slipped down my belly, and she cupped my cock bulging in my trousers.  

“Oh my, this feels nice. Is it all for me?” Nikki chirped while kissing my back.   

I turned back around, looking at my wife standing naked except for a yellow lace thong she was wearing. God, she looked hot. This is what the other men saw on Wednesdays. The thought of that made me sick. This will definitely stop tonight.

I pulled Nikki to me, smashing her breasts into the biker tattoo. I kissed her and asked, “So, what do you want Nikki?”

She looked up at me and gripped my cock. “I want this!” she whispered, kissing my chest again.

“Well then, I guess we need to get at it. First, I am going to play some games with you. Maybe I’ll eat your pussy and lick your asshole. Then I will fuck you, missionary, so that you can look at the biker tattoo. Then you can suck my cock back to life. Then I will fuck you, doggy, until you scream for me to stop, and you collapse, but before I stop, I fill your pussy with a big load of cum. Does that sound like fun?” I teased   

“Ooh God, yes, baby, let's do it. I need that big biker cock inside me.” Nikki declared.

I moved her to the bed, laying her back in the middle of the king. I stood at the end and removed my trousers, laying them over the chair. I stood looking at Nikki. Her legs were spread, and her hand was inside her tiny thong, playing.

Nikki gasped as she saw the tattoos on my hips and legs. “My God, you do have them all over your body.”

I didn’t answer. “Nikki, take your hand away. That pussy is mine. You can’t touch it!” I scolded her.

With a wicked smile, Nikki pulled her hand out and licked her wet fingers. She lay back on her elbows, waiting for me to peel off my boxer briefs. I slowly wiggled my hips and pushed them down.

Nikki sat up, looking at my cock. “Jesus, you even have a tattoo on your cock. Wow, which must have hurt.” Nikki said, “What does it say?”

I took my cock in my hand and stroked it. Smiling at her, “That's a little surprise for later. You can read it when you suck my cock after I fuck your brains out.”

I moved to the bed, stalking Nikki as I crawled up between her sweet, open legs. I was about to fuck my wife as another person, and I was playing another person too. How fucked up was that! To her, I was a stranger she had just picked up in the bar downstairs, and to me, she was just Lori, my slut wife. But she was the woman I loved more than anything in the world. I was proving that to her tonight. Unfortunately, I was seventeen months late! I should have stopped this before it ever happened.

“Well, big painted man, what are you waiting for?” Nikki asked with a sly smile.

I smiled, licked my lips, and ran my hands up Nikki’s legs, teasing her thighs with my fingernails. I leaned over and kissed her inner thighs on both legs. When I reached her joints on either leg, I blew on her bare pussy through her pretty lace thong.

Nikki moaned, and her ass wiggled. I knew her well and what would make her fly, so I kissed her through the lace, licking her once. She trembled as I sat back, hooked my fingers in her thong strings, ripped it off, holding it to my nose, inhaling her sweet sense.  

“Oh God, Yesss,” Niki hissed, spreading wider.

I dove in, covering Nikki’s bald wet pussy with my mouth. I flicked her clit back and forth. Lori would always cum when I did that, so I knew that would drive her crazy. But stopped before Nikki came, and she moaned, “Oh No, Don’t Stop,”

I slipped a finger inside her and fingered her. I leaned over, kissed her, and moved to suck her nipples, nibbling on them, making her squirm. Lori’s nipples are overly sensitive, and she can cum with me sucking them right. I pulled off before she could cum. Nikki moaned, “No, no, keep sucking. I am so close.”

I slid up between her spread thighs and rubbed my fat cockhead along her wet lips, watching them spread open for me to enter. I teased her clit and played at her hole. Then I looked into her eyes, “I am going to fuck you like my biker bitch Barb. She loves it rough, so if you want a biker, that’s what you will get.”

I quickly pushed my cock hard into Nikki. Slamming into her hard two times, then pulled out, slapping her clit hard several times, making her yelp. I pinched her nipples, twisting them, making her whine, “Oh Fuck, it hurts so good!”

I pushed my cock balls deep into her, tapping her cervix. I had only pounded Lori once or twice this hard, so hitting her cervix was not expected. I began pounding Nikki's pussy as hard as I could. She was starting to thrash around, and suddenly, Nikki exploded in a fantastic orgasm, far more potent than what she usually has.  Nikki reached up, gripping my biceps, holding me tight as her hips bounced off the bed fucking me back. Nikki wrapped her legs around me, and we were meshed together fucking hard like wild animals.

“Oh God, Cummming!” Nikki screamed out of her mouth. She was so loud that everyone on the floor could hear her.

I slammed hard into her over and over, never stopping making her cum harder and more. My balls were tightening, and soon, I was ready to cum. I never warned her, I just kept pounding her pussy as she came again, and I blew my entire load inside her steaming hot cunt!

Nikki screamed, “Oh Fuck Yesss…” when she felt my hot cum splash inside her. I didn’t stop, piledriving her even harder, if that was possible. Nikki came again and again. My cock was still hard, like I had taken a pill, but I hadn’t. It was natural.  

Nikki came one last time and flopped back on the bed as my cock softened and slipped out, with me falling over on the bed beside her.

We lay breathing hard, and Nikki rolled over, resting her cheek on my painted chest. Her breathing slowed as she recovered. Her fingers traced the lines on the biker and Cobra tattoos around my waist. Her hand slipped down a groped my cock. Playing with it and massaging my balls

After a while, Nikki rose. “I want to read your cock tattoo, then suck your cock for round two.” She smiled, kissed me, and slid down my body. The moment of truth was about to become a reality. I braced myself for her responses and mine afterward. I had practiced my words carefully and was committed to what I would say regardless of what Lori said.  

This was the defining moment in our relationship.

Nikki kissed down my belly to my limp cock, licking it up and down as she took it in her hand. She slowly stroked me as her hand glided up and down my shaft. I slowly awakened, growing harder with each stroke. I moaned, “Suck me, Nikki.”

“Not yet, Sam. I need to read your tattoo first. You said it was a surprise, so what does it say?” Nikki teased.

“You have to read it aloud to me then before you can suck my cock. Then I will fuck you, doggy, until you collapse and pass out, filling your cunt with my cum again, just like I do to my biker bitch Barb.

“Nikki looked at my cock. The light was dim, so I reached over and turned on the bedside lamp for more light.

Nikki read my cock tattoo; then you are going to suck my cock until I am hard again.” I told her.

Nikki looked down at my cock. The 'moment of truth' was here.

“Read it aloud, Nikki,” I told her.

She smiled and licked along my shaft. Nikki looked at my cock and read the tattooed words, “This is Ray’s cock, but Lori wants other men’s cocks, so she can’t have this cock anymore.”

Lori’s head jerked up. She gasped, “What, Mumm, no… God…” as she let go of my cock and quickly sat back, moving away to the headboard and covering up with the sheets. A look of profound shock covered her face, not knowing what to make of what she had just read.

“Sam, what does this mean?” Lori blurted out.

“What did it say again?” I calmly asked. Read it to me again, please.” I said.

Sheepishly, Lori said, "'This is Ray’s cock, but Lori wants other men’s cocks, so she can’t have this cock anymore.' But that makes no sense at all. What does that mean?” Lori asked, wrapped in total confusion.

I sat looking at Lori with no expression on my face. I reached into my mouth and removed the bridge. Lori looked at me, her eyes following my every move, growing more confused as she saw the thing in my hand.

“Nikki or Lori, whichever you are now, it's me, Ray, your loving husband. You picked me up in the bar tonight, wanting me to give you a ‘good fucking’ as you would call it. Yes, Lori, under all the tattoos, makeup, and wig, it is me, Ray, the man who loves you with all his heart and soul.

Lori sat stunned, staring at me. I pulled off the wig, and Lori screeched, “Oh God, No!!” and fainted. Falling over on the bed.   

I checked Lori. She was OK; she just fainted from the shock of seeing it was me.

I slipped off the bed, went to the bathroom, and washed up. I came back and dressed just as Lori came back to life. I was in the chair my clothes had been on, looking at Lori, wrapped in a sheet, now shaking.

“But Ray, how, why, what has happened?” Lori asked, totally confused. “Yes, please tell me what is going on,”

“Lori, for the past seventeen months, I have allowed you to go out on the second Wednesday of each month to find a strange man to give you a ‘good fucking,’ as you say. I was stupid to ever allow those nights out in the first place. If you demanded it anyway or cheated on me, then I could have spared myself the pain I have endured all this time. But I allowed it and have endured the extreme pain I feel every time you dress for your new man, and I see you walk out the door. I sit at home knowing you are out fucking another man giving your body and mind to him, cumming on his cock, and not knowing if you will ever come home again or if something terrible will happen to you. You leave your phone at home, preventing me from contacting you. Do you know how difficult it is for me on the days before you go out and the days after? I am under complete emotional stress, but you seem to be blind to it, or you don’t care. I am not sure which it is, or maybe it is both. That concerns me greatly.

Two months ago, I decided to stop this little charade. It took me two months to plan just how. So here we are in the hotel room, Sam Turner, your tattoo lover, for the night. Only it is not Sam; it is me, Ray, your husband.

Lori, I am here tonight to end your Wednesday night sexcapade forever. I needed to catch you in the act to be the one you chose for tonight so I could reclaim my wife if that is what you want. So, Lori, Nikki, whichever you are, you now have a simple choice you must make right here and now. Your answer will determine how this night will end and how our marriage to each other will continue or end tomorrow. So do not rush your answer because there are no second guesses; what comes out of your mouth as your answer will seal our fate. Do you understand?

Lori, listen carefully to every word of my voice. Please do not interrupt me. When I finish, you will be able to speak. Do you understand? Can you remain quiet?” I asked.

I looked at Lori. She was cowering against the headboard, completely confused, and had no idea what was happening. “Lori, are you with me? Do you understand what I am saying?”

Lori sat up and looked at me with sad eyes. She nodded, “Yes, I think I do.”

“Well then, here are your two simple questions.

One… Will you cease these Wednesday or any other night of sexual debauchery and betrayal tonight and return to your place as my loving wife and lover?

Two… Do you want me to divorce you so you can fuck anyone you want anytime you want without bothering about me ever again?  

Those are your two choices. It would be best if you gave me an answer NOW. I will give you five minutes to make your decision,”

I took the hotel key off the desk and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God, what just happened?

I was having an incredible night with Sam, my fantasy biker lover. His body was so beautiful, strong, and painted with amazing tattoos. When I saw them and ran my hands over his body, I almost came from the excitement of having him tonight. We fucked like animals, making me cum over and over, and then he came inside me, filling me with his hot cum. It felt amazing.

We rested awhile, kissing, and I played drawing along the lines of this biker tattoo. Then, I wanted to suck his cock, getting him ready for round two. We had all night, but I wanted him again now and as many times as he could tonight. I may never leave this fantasy out again, so I wanted it to last all night.

I told Sam, “I want to suck your cock.”

Sam told me before I could, I had to read the tattoo he had on his cock. I couldn’t believe that he had done that. It must have hurt. As I started to play with his cock licking him and watching him harden in my hand, the words became more explicit, stretching out along the tight skin of his cock. He was finally fully hard, and I was stroking him, teasing his cockhead, and licking it, but he stopped me and told me to read the tattoo.  

It was pretty dark, so Sam turned on a light, and I could see it much better. I licked his cock once more and read aloud what the words said, “This is Ray’s cock, but Lori wants other men’s cocks, so she can’t have this cock anymore.”

As I read the words, they made no sense to me. What was this about it being Ray’s cock, I didn’t understand.

I asked Sam what it meant, and he told me to reread it aloud. I did, “This is Ray’s cock, but Lori wants other men’s cocks, so she can’t have this cock anymore.”

As I said the last words, it hit me with the force of a Mac truck. I yelped, let loose of his cock, cowered away to the headboard, and pulled the sheets up over me. I was shocked at what the words said, not understanding what was happening. I understood the words, but they made no sense. This was Sam’s cock, and Ray, my husband, was at home. Oh God, this was so weird.

Then things got weirder. Sam reached into his mouth and took out something. Then he spoke, and his voice changed, confusing me even more. It was no longer Sam's voice. It was Ray's voice.

Sam was saying something, but I was so confused that I heard none of it. Then he reached up and removed the wig on his head. Oh My God, Sam was no longer sitting before me. The man sitting there was my husband, Ray. No, it couldn’t be. Ray was at home.

What… What is happening, I screamed. I was so confused, and suddenly I was afraid. The words began to make some sense. I finally realized that Sam was Ray in disguise. My God… it really was Ray. I screamed, “Oh God, No!”

I came to a minute or two later. I must have fainted from the shock that Sam was my husband, Ray, in disguise. But why? What was going on?

I looked at Ray. He was dressed in Sam’s clothes, sitting in a chair at the end of the bed. There was no expression on his face. I quickly realized that my beautiful fantasy night was over, and a much more serious situation was at hand.

I asked Ray what was happening, why now?

He explained to me that he had suffered for the past seventeen months every week that I went out like I did tonight. He was destroyed every time, and he couldn't take it anymore. Ray said it was like I didn’t see that I was hurting him each time I went out or that I didn’t care. He told me the image of me fucking other men destroyed him, and it had to stop, or we had to divorce so I could do whatever I wanted without worrying about Ray ever again.    

He told me he loved me and was not sure if I loved him anymore or that I was just a support system. Him allowing me to go out and fuck other men was his stupid decision to agree to. He should have been a man and denied me.

Then he put the ultimatum on the table.

Tonight was the last Wednesday night out, or Ray would divorce me, sending me on my way to do as I pleased. I could go out every night and become a bonified slut. Ray didn’t say that I did.

I listened and understood what I had done to my husband. I was a selfish bitch, slut, terrible wife. I knew that all along, but with Ray agreeing to let me have my Wednesday nights, I thought he was OK with it.

I considered our life together extraordinary. I never denied sex to Ray, and he never rejected me. We loved each other, and we wanted the same things most of all. To have kids and live our lives, growing old together. But there was this one little kink in our marriage, my selfish demand that my man agreed to. I now see that he had suffered under my sexual need far worse than I ever thought. He was such a good man, and he never complained. When it became too great a burden, he found a way to address it, and what a shocker it was.  

Now, I am alone in the room with a decision to make. I have only one real option. I love Ray more than anything; his act tonight has proven his love for me. He has also proven to be an incredible lover, even more than I have ever experienced. Had I given it a chance, we could have learned to experience what I wanted and had it together. Then, Wednesday nights would not have been needed.

My decision was simple. I chose Ray. He is my man, my true love, the future father of my kids, and my tattoo fantasy man. I could not ask for a more perfect man. I know I have a lot of work to do, and I will start as soon as I give Ray my answer.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face, and cleaned myself for what I had planned for later. As I came out of the bathroom, Ray walked back in and silently sat in the chair at the end of the bed.  

I crawled onto the bed and sat cross-legged at the end, showing Ray a full frontal view of my body, a tease for him. Ray looked very serious. I knew this was serious, but in a few words, I was about to fix everything.

Ray said, “So Lori, you have had time to think about our future from your perspective. What is your answer?”

I smiled, “Ray, there was only one answer. I choose you. I love you, Ray, and I do not want to lose you. I realize now that I was so wrong to put you through the last eighteen months of this hell. And I owe you more than you can imagine. I love you for allowing me to experience what I did, but I am ashamed that I was so unloving to have done that to you. Please forgive me.”

“Ray, what is your answer?” I asked.

I sat looking at Ray. His face had softened, and I felt we would make it through.

“Lori, I love you more than you know. I do not want to lose you, but I have my doubts as to your ability to stop your monthly sexual exercise. It is a habit now, performed so easily that you think nothing of me on those days and nights. I am just the man at home waiting for your return. I have always been there whether you have a good or bad night. Well, that is not the case any longer. If you were to ever go off on another night out, I would not be there when you came home. It would be an empty house and maybe an empty life for both of us.

When we married, we wanted to build a family, have many babies, and live a loving life together. These past eighteen months have given me time to think about whether that is really what you want or if you want to be a free spirit, hustling guys as you do every day or whenever you want. I am sure in your adventure, you will find the right guy who will allow that freedom sometimes, but it is not me. I have come to my senses and can never stand for that again. I learned I was a weak man when you asked me, afraid of losing the love of my life, but I realized that a truly loving wife would never have done what you did.

Lori, the question for me is not if I love you, which I do, but if I can trust you to build a family with me and know that you will be with me every day and night and never desire to stray again. Will the pull of strange cock and affection be so strong that you cannot resist?

My last and most important question is, how can I know that you, Lori, my wife, will never do what you have done again, not once more, but never again?”

Ray sat quietly as I thought about how to answer. What could I say? What sacrifice could I make that would make Ray believe me? I had no answer. Sadly, I did not know if that would be OK, but it was true. My word and my love was all I had. That had to be good enough.

“Ray, I have no magic answer. All I have to give you is love. I vow to you the day we wed. The vow of fidelity that I have violated but will solemnly vow to you this minute and my word. I will never be unfaithful to you again. I swear on my life.”

Ray sat there silently. I could see his eyes roaming my naked body. After several minutes he stood and slowly began to undress, He dropped his trousers, and his beautiful cock was hanging between his legs with a big ‘Suck Below’ tattooed in red letters just above.

“Well, Nikki, I think we have some business to finish here tonight. First, read the tattoo on my belly and do as it says, suck my cock.” Ray stated.

Ray stepped to the edge of the bed, and I flipped over on my front. I looked up at Ray, “I love you, Sam Turner, or whoever you are.” I took Sam’s cock in my mouth as deep as possible, sliding it along my tongue, lathing the shaft. Sam moaned, and that was the beginning of an incredible night with my tattooed man and the rebirth of our wonderful life together, Ray and me.

Thank you, Sam Turner, wherever you are.

Copyright © 2024 MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments