Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kindling A Cuckold - Part VI

"Sara and Brian continue to edge towards a cuckold relationship"

39
30 Comments 30
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
For a moment they just stood there looking at each other; it was almost as if they were waiting for one another to open the conversation. It was Brian spoke first. “Been reading my Kindle then, hey?” he said with a smile.

“Yes, I was cleaning the bookshelves the other day and just opened it out of interest. Why?”

Brian shrugged his shoulders. “Nothing,” he responded. “Just curious, that’s all.”

Sara stepped past him as she went to the kettle.

“You like the cuckold stories then, do you?”

It suddenly dawned on her that Brian may have deliberately set those bookmarks aside for her to look at. “They’re okay,” she responded. “I prefer the BDSM genre.”

“Same thing in a way isn’t it? I mean, there’s an element of domination and submission in cuckolding; humiliation as well.”

“I suppose,” Sara said as she filled the kettle.

Brian moved to her side and put his arm around her waist. “Please feel free to read my Kindle whenever you want too.”

Sara smiled. “I might get corrupted.”

Brian laughed as he gave her bottom a gentle squeeze. “I doubt it.”

Sara turned to face him and dropped her hand to his bulge. “Fancy a fuck?”

“You bet I do.”

Moments later they were heading upstairs.

After a fast and furious fuck, they lay huddled together under the duvet. “So which one is your favourite excerpt so far?” Brian asked her.

Sara lay back under his arm. “Not sure,” she responded. “I’ve liked them all so far. What about you? Which one is your favourite?”

Brian turned on his side and ran his hand over her breasts and down her body. “Not sure, like you. But there are lots more for you to read yet. Maybe when you have finished.”

His fingers found her sex and slipped inside her cum filled vagina. Sara sighed.

“I did like the last one I read,” she sighed. “The one with the dominant husband making his wife fuck another man.”

“There’s another excerpt following on from that,” he told her. “The American guy arrives for his holiday and spends the whole time fucking her.”

Sara moaned softly as Brian’s fingers slipped deeper into her. “They pick him up from the airport and he sits in the back of the car with the wife. On the journey home he watches them make out in the back seat from his rear view mirror. He has her knickers quickly off and is fingering her and she has his cock out and is playing with him. The husband nearly comes in his pants watching them.”

“You... you wouldn’t do anything like that with me, would you?” she sighed. “I mean, make me fuck another man.”

Brian said nothing as he climbed between her thighs. He was hard again. Sara opened her thighs wide for him and reached down with her hand and guided him into her. “No,” he sighed as he slipped deep into her.”Not one man but two.”

Sara gasped as he thrust hard into her. “No.”

Brian thrust harder and faster into her. “Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes,” he growled.

Sara groaned loudly as another orgasm hit her. A flurry of hard thrusts later Brian came as well.

Later, after dinner, they sat in the study together. Brian picked up a hardback book but he gave his Kindle to her. “Have another read if you like,” he said.

She felt a little strange opening it up in his presence but she selected the next bookmark and began to read.



‘Jane was woken just as the sunlight came streaming through the partly drawn curtains. She guessed it must have been around 7:00 am. It was Jason’s fingers that had awoken her. They were gently stroking her pussy. Just as they had done a couple of hours ago, they were arousing her for sex once more. Jason had already fucked her three times now.

The first two had followed in quick succession. The first time he had fucked her he had cum quite quickly. She knew that it was down to the excitement of fucking her; it was often the case with a first time. She wasn’t disappointed though. She had already had a few orgasms, the first being when he had entered her the very first time. She came as he stretched her very tight vagina. She also came when she felt his seed cumming inside her for the very first time. There was just something wickedly exciting about a black man’s cum filling her womb.

He didn’t even withdraw from her that first time. He remained hard, deep inside her for a short while, before beginning to fuck her again. She orgasmed quickly the second time as well. His hands had reached under her bottom and pulled her tightly against him. “I love fucking you,” he had told her. Jane had cried out as her orgasm hit her. He lasted much longer the second time.

Afterwards they kissed and cuddled and fell asleep in each other’s arms. She awoke a short while later to the feel of his cock pressing against pussy lips from behind. She was laid on her side and he was pressed up against her. He had pushed her lower thigh up against her chest and had lifted her other leg slightly to give greater access to her. Jane groaned softly as his hardness pushed into her. He was taking her; taking her for his personal pleasure. It was almost as though her body was for his sole enjoyment. She liked that. As he fucked her his hand roamed freely from her breasts and to her mound. He tweaked her nipples and massaged her clitty as he fucked her. Orgasm followed orgasm and then she felt his seed filling her once again.

Jason was preparing her for another fuck now. The room was light now and as she lay on her back he aroused her to the point of readiness for sex. She expected him to climb between her thighs but he didn’t.

gaby__hills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby__hills

Jason had other ideas. As he began to turn her onto her tummy and began lifting her hips she soon realised that he was going to doggy her. She liked that.

He entered her quickly from behind and gripped her hips to give her a hard pounding. From time to time he would reach for a handful of her hair and pull her against him. He also slapped her a few times but what she enjoyed the most was the name calling. He used the word slut and whore a few times as he urged her on. It brought her to orgasm quite a few times. By the time had finished with her she was exhausted and as she pulled her too him under the duvet she fell asleep as his seed began to trickle from her.

She awoke three hours later. He was touching her again; Jason had an insatiable appetite but she was sore now. She had never ached after sex before but she did now. Mind you, she had never been fucked by anyone as big as Jason before or as often in such a short space of time. He sensed her reticence and he asked what was wrong. She told him. Jason profusely apologised. She kissed him tenderly and told him it was okay. “I’ve never had any as big and virile as you before,” she explained as she took his hardness in her hand.

He was firm again and she moved down the bed under the duvet and took him in her mouth. He groaned as her lips folded around his cock. She could taste herself on him and she could also taste his juices as well. Jane quickly got into rhythm sucking him and masturbating him at the same time. The sound of his groans and the twitching of his body told her that was ready to cum and she readied herself to take his seed into her mouth. Jane had never swallowed before but she did this time. She took every last from him.

She pulled herself to the top of the bed again and from under the covers and kissed him. “I love your taste,” she told him.

She noticed that he seemed preoccupied and was looking at the bedroom door. Jane turned and saw Mark standing there. His mouth was agape and there was a prominent bulge in his trousers.

“I... I... just wanted to know if you wanted a cup of tea.”

Jane smiled at him. “Please,” she told him before looking to Jason.

“Same for me.”

“That’s two teas please.”

“I think he got quite a shock walking in us like that,” Jason told her after Mark had closed the door behind him. “I think it hurt him seeing you under the covers going down on me.”

“I never heard the door. How ling was he watching?”

“A few minutes.”

“He had a hard on though.”

Jason cuddled her. “They always do but they still get hurt when they see their wife pleasuring another man.”

“And you?”

Jason smiled. “I have to admit, I get a kick out of it. Fucking another man’s wife in front of him as a certain thrill about it.”

Jane kissed him and then got out of bed and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later Jason joined her in the shower. They were drying themselves in the bedroom when Mark returned with a tea tray. Jane could see that he looked a bit shaky as he placed the tray down on the dressing table.’

Sara adjusted herself on the settee next to Brian. She was now resting against him and he was looking over her shoulder reading the Kindle in her hands. Sara pointed to the last chapter she was reading. “I wonder how many times that has happened in real life?” she asked him. “The husband taking early morning tea up to his wife and her lover.”

Brian shrugged. “Probably more times than we realise.”

“I wonder what goes through their minds?”

He shrugged again. “Who knows? I suppose you would have to experience it to know that.”

“Yes, I suppose,” Sara responded as she looked down at his groin.

Brian had an erection. Sara reached down and held his bulge. “I suppose it must have an element of sexual excitement too,” she said quietly. “Seeing your wife there naked with another man. Both having stepped out of the shower after spending the night in bed together.”

Brian moaned softly.

Sara’s fingers reached for his zipper. “He would have heard them fucking as well,” she said as she tugged down his zipper. “Heard them fucking and heard his wife enjoying sex with another man. Must be a bit upsetting as well; especially seeing the guy next morning and noticing that he has a bigger one than you.”

Brian moaned again as her fingers delved inside his pants and released his hardness. She laid the kindle down next to her and moved down to take his erection in her mouth. “I wonder how Mark must have felt walking in and seeing his wife under the duvet sucking another man’s cock?”

Brian groaned as her lips and hand went to work on him. “If that had been me I wouldn’t have taken him all the way I would have stopped and mounted him. That would be some sight to see for a husband hey? Watching your wife on top of another man.”

Brian groaned very loudly. “She... she was sore, remember?”

Sara’s hand pumped his cock faster. “I would have still fucked him, sore or not.”

Brian cried out as his seed began to fill her mouth.

“Fuck, that was good,” he moaned a few minutes later.

Sara kissed him. “My pleasure,” she smiled. “A good wife should always make sure that her husband is pleasured.”

Brian looked at her without speaking as he zipped himself up. Sara then lay back along the length of the settee and looked up at him with a smile on her face. “And a good husband should always make sure his wife is pleasured as well. Wouldn’t want her seeking solace from another man in the marital bed, would he.”

Brian smiled back as he sat at her feet and reached for the fastener of her jeans. Sara had her hips raised even before his fingers found her zipper.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments