Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kindling A Cuckold - Part IV

"More revelations from Brian's Kindle takes Sara further down the road of self discovery"

37
29 Comments 29
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Sara wasn’t due to go into work until lunchtime next day so it gave her more time with Brian’s Kindle. Last night he had been reading John Grisham’s Gray Mountain so she made a mental note of the last read page number and then went through his library. He had a quite an extensive range of erotica and she noticed that many were of the Cuckold and Wife Lovers genre. It intrigued her.

Going back to his bookmarks she opened up the next one.

‘Jane remained seated at her dressing table as a knock came on the bedroom door. She looked into the mirror as the door opened and saw his reflection. She already knew who it would be. There was only one of them who would feel it necessary to knock on her bedroom door before entering.

Ten minutes earlier she had left the two men sitting together in the lounge. “Well I’m off to bed then,” she said as she stood up and drank the last of the contents of her wine glass. “I’ll leave you two to sort out which one of you will be sleeping in the spare bedroom.”

She knew which one would be sharing her bed that night as she closed the bedroom door behind her and began to undress. The two men in question were her husband and a work colleague of his; it would be either Mark or Jason who would be sleeping in the marital bed that night. There was no seven-year itch syndrome in their marriage or even a hiatus in their love life. They were still very much in love and enjoyed a good sex life. It was just that Mark wanted her to cuckold him; he wanted her to sleep with another man and share the experience with him.

They had discussed it at length and she had agreed to do it when the right man came along. Two weeks earlier they had been at a works function, the Managing Directors leaving party, and Mark had introduced her to Jason. As she shook hands with him she knew immediately that she wanted to sleep with him. Jason was a handsome Nigerian; Jane had always wanted to get fucked by a black male. Her best friend was having a relationship with one. She had met him online almost a year ago now and had a very vigorous, as she put it, relationship with him. Paul, her husband, travelled extensively with his job and therefore she had a lot of time on her hands. “You should try one sometime,” she had told her. “They’re much bigger, very virile, and willing to try anything in bed.”

Jane told Mark that night when they got home that she wanted him. She also knew that he wanted her. She had felt his eyes undressing her most of the evening and she had given him that coy smile that told him that she was interested in him too. They had shook hands again as they left, looking each other in the eye, they both knew that it wasn’t a question of if, but when.

Mark was unhappy with it at first. It wasn’t just because he was a work colleague but also because he was jealous. “I’ve heard of their reputation in bed,” he said. Jane had smiled. “So have I.”

Mark looked a little disgruntled but that didn’t stop her going to work on him. Each night she would take hold of his erection and tease him with what she was going to do in their bed with Jason. Mark would cum very quickly as she masturbated him. Within a week she had worn him down. A couple of nights later all three of them went out for a drink together and quietly discussed it.

It turned out that Jason had done this sort of thing before. He had met a guy online who was looking for a black male to sleep with his wife. They met up; the chemistry was good and he spent the next six months fucking her. The chemistry was good that night too and Jason had assured them that he would be discrete. They arranged to meet up at the weekend.

Jason wanted to come back to their home that night but Jane had a busy schedule ahead of her next day and besides, she wanted to be able to relax the next day after spending the night him. They did part with a kiss, a cuddle and a promise of good things to come, however. Jason and Jane spent a few moments in an alcove at the side of the pub while Mark sat in the car. As they kissed Jason’s hands were all over her: it was almost as if he found every part of her sexually exciting. Jane was interested in only one part of him; her hand found his zipper and her fingers pulled it down to enable her hand to slip inside. Her best friend had been right; they were big where it mattered. Later in bed with Mark she took him in hand again and told him how she had held Jason’s cock and how good his hand felt inside her panties. “He has lovely long fingers,” she told him just before he sprayed her arm with his cum.



As Jane finished undressing in anticipation she looked at herself in the mirror and ran her hand over her mound. Last time he had touched her there she had a trimmed patch of dark pubic hair; she wondered what he would think of her now that Mark had taken his razor to her. Pulling herself away from the mirror she picked up the white nightdress that Mark had bought her that afternoon. Turning to the mirror again she wondered what Jason would think of it. The top was lacy and see-through and clung to her breasts. From the waist down it was loose fitting silk that went down as far as her knees. She wondered how long it would keep her covered.

It didn’t stay on very long, as a matter of fact. As he stepped towards where she was sitting she put down her hairbrush and stood up and turned to face him. His rough hands pulled her to him and he kissed her as he reached around to her bottom and pulled her tightly against him. She felt his bulge pressing into her tummy.

“You’re so fucking sexy,” he told her as his hand slipped under the hem.

“Jeeze,” he said. “You’ve shaved.”

His fingers explored. “I just love shaved cunt,” he said as he lifted her nightdress up.

Moments later he was pulling it over head.

She hardly had time to catch her breath as he flung it onto the bed before stepping back and undressing. He quickly stripped and after putting his clothes down on a chair he reached for her again. “You’re eager,” she told him as he put his hands around her bottom and pulled her tightly against him once again.

He kissed her. “Sorry, but I’ve thought about nothing else since that night of the do,” he explained. “And since the other night... well, I’ve had a permanent hard on.”

She laughed. “Didn’t know I had that sort of effect on men?”

“Believe me you do,” he told her as he kissed her again.

DesislavaO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesislavaO



Jane reached down and took his erection in her hand. “Must have been painful for you,” she smiled. “Having a hard on all that time? Better get you into bed then, hey?”

He began to guide to guide her back against the bed. Moments later she found herself falling back onto the bed. “But first,” he told her, as he sank to his knees. “I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours.”

Jane moaned very loudly as his tongue made contact.’



Sara closed the Kindle. She felt wetness between her thighs. She hadn’t even dressed yet. She had just pulled on a dressing gown and made Mark some coffee before he left. She looked at the clock; there was plenty of time. She went back to bed.

She thought of Jason’s tongue. Had he and Jane been real persons or just made up characters for the sake of a story? Perhaps, perhaps not, but it must have been an experience that someone had gone through. These things happen in real life; they have to. Sara loved the touch of a man’s tongue down there. She began to imagine Jason’s tongue between her thighs; the tongue of a well hung black male readying her cunt for fucking.

She remembered a boyfriend of old. She never had any intention of sleeping with him that night when she went back to his room with him. A kiss, a cuddle; maybe a fondle, that was all that she had wanted. But he was persistent. She allowed him to get her knickers halfway down her thighs and touch her but he started to kiss between her thighs; she relaxed and the next thing she knew was that he was tonguing her. He was good. Darting flicks of his tongue around her clitty followed by deep penetrating lunges inside her had her reaching backwards and gripping the edge of the settee A few minutes later her knickers were off and he was entering her. Sara had spread her legs wide in welcome.

Sara’s own hand moved down over her tummy to her mound; fingers found her clitty and her thoughts turned back to Jason once again. A black man would be persistent as well. Strong, powerful hands to hold off any resistance; a forceful tongue preparing the way followed by muscular thighs forcing their way between her legs. Sara began to cry out loudly as she began to climax. It was all over. He was inside her now and pumping his seed deep inside her.

She awoke about twenty minutes later. Her orgasm had drained her and yet she felt compelled to reach for the Kindle again.

‘Sal picked up the bottle of Mateus Rose and reached over to top up Jill’s glass. Jill was deep in thought. These evenings of getting together for a girls night in with her best friend were few and far between now. Over the years work, relationships and children had stolen their time together. Sharing a few glasses of wine and putting the world and his wife to rights was a great panacea to all life’s problems.

“So things are okay with Dan now?”

Sal finished topping up her own glass. “Dan’s fine. He enjoys being officially cuckolded.”

Jill giggled then went into thoughtful mode again. “I wish I could cuckold mine.”

“You can,” Sal responded. “Just get laid by another man. Rob will become a cuckold.”

She smiled. “No, you know what I mean. I don’t want to cheat. I don’t want complications.”

“Work on him then. Have some early nights; fantasise with him. Bring another man into the picture and if he likes it, work on it,” Sal explained. “That’s what I did when things began to get complicated with Simon. I just made it sound like a playful joke at first and when I discovered that Dan was enjoying it I started getting more serious about it.”

“Not sure if I have that ability.”

Sal reached out and touched Jill’s knee. “Of course you do. All girls have it. We have the pussy remember. It’s called pussy power.”

Jill burst out laughing. Sal laughed too but kept her hand on Jill’s knee. Jill looked down at it and then looked up at her. It had been a long time.’

Sara groaned loudly and moved her free hand back under the duvet and found her wet pussy again.



‘Sal slid closer and pushed her hand slowly along Jill’s leg, drawing back her skirt in the process. Jill looked down at it again and then looked up at her. Her touch felt good; long, soft fingers against her warm flesh. It had been a long time.

She knew that Sal was bisexual. It didn’t bother her and Sal was never pushy with it. But that one night, over a year ago now, they had been in a similar situation. Sal had touched her. Her fingers felt good and she found herself parting her legs as her hand slid higher and higher between the soft white flesh of her thighs. Her fingers touched her sex through the soft material of her panties.

Many fingers had touched her sex before but they had all belonged to men. Eager, sometimes rough fingers, hurrying to feel her and arouse her for sex. It was only when Sal had touched her that she realised the vast difference between a man’s touch and a woman’s. Sal’s fingers had been patient in their arousal, but it wasn’t only that; no one knew a woman’s body better than a woman herself. Sal obviously knew what excited her; she knew exactly where to touch and how to touch. By the time she had positioned herself between her spread thighs to kiss her, Jill was ready for her first sexual experience with another woman.

Sal’s kissing of her inner thighs quickly had her moaning softly and then when her tongue started probing her through her panties her moans got louder and louder. It was when she pulled the crotch of panties aside and touched her with her tongue that she experienced her first orgasm. From then on the climaxes flowed. With Sal’s thumb gently rubbing the hood over her clitoris and with fingers penetrating her and finding her g-spot, Jill soon found herself screaming and sobbing with pleasure.

And Sal was arousing her now; now like then, her fingers were teasing her through the material of panties. Jill was already settling down in abandonment to her when she stopped and took her hand. “Come on,” she said as she stood. “I bought a Magic Wand a few weeks ago. You’ll enjoy it.”

Jill held on to her hand as she led her out of the lounge and upstairs. She was eager to take a new journey; eager to try something different.’

Sara groaned loudly as she closed the cover of the Kindle and lay back. Her fingers were already pleasuring herself even before she closed her eyes.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments