Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane Takes A Bull - Part 2

27
10 Comments 10
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I was quickly brought back to earth; what was the time? I had only an hour for lunch and it was 2-35 already. I'd been due back at two!

Hard on or not, I had to get back to work, my wank would have to wait. I went back into the house, quickly checked everything was off and got my phone, wallet and keys. Okay, I could go. I shut the door and walked back to the car, feeling that I could come any moment as my trousers rubbed against my sensitive cock.

As I sat in the driver's seat, my phone vibrated. Video message from Jane. I couldn't open it quickly enough.

For the first few seconds, the phone was moving a lot, then her face came into focus. She was biting her bottom lip. I then heard Rob say exactly what I was thinking, "You need to turn it around." I could clearly hear Jane's heavy breathing.

Then I got the view I wanted. Jane had slid further down the car seat and her legs were spread as far as they would go. Rob was massaging Jane's pussy, his left hand clearly wet with her juices. With every other stroke he slid at least one finger in.

I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm, her breathing was very heavy.

"Shit don't stop," I heard Jane say, the phone moving all over the place. Then all I got was an upshot of the car roof... she'd obviously dropped the damn phone on the floor. Her legs must have been moving around because, suddenly, the phone was right between her legs looking up. Now I could clearly see Rob's fingers going into her pussy. What a shot.

"Oh fuck," she groaned and then slumped back into the car seat. Rob continued to stroke her until her orgasm subsided.

"Oh my god, I'm soaked. Where's the phone gone?"

"There's some tissues in the glove compartment and I think you dropped the phone on the floor," Rob said. "There it is, it's still recording."

I watched as Jane's hand picked up the phone. The video ended as they started to talk about what had just happened. My phone vibrated again; this time it was Jane calling.

"What did you think? Enjoy the show?"

"Yes."

"I thought you would. I will tell you everything but you must promise me one thing - can you do that?"

"Anything."

"Good, no wanking until I get home on Wednesday. Think you can do that?"

"You must be kidding, I feel I'm going to burst as it is."

Jane laughed. "I can imagine but, if you promise to keep your hands off yourself... well, you'll see."

"Okay, okay," I agreed.

I thought if I had a sly wank she'd never know. But would that be cheating?

"That's a good cuckold. Do you like me calling you that? Never mind, you are one now. We'll be stopping at the services on the M1 in a couple of hours and I'll give you a call then. Enjoy the pics, love you," and the call ended.

What pictures? I was still in a daze.

My phone then vibrated three times, which made me jump. First picture; they must have pulled over as Rob had released his huge cock from his trousers and took this photo with my wife looking up at the camera, the bulbous head of his cock encased by her lips.

Second photo was a selfie of Jane's open mouth with a large amount of cum on her tongue and lips. My heart skipped a beat.

I opened the third photo. Another selfie of Jane with her mouth open but no cum. A message underneath, "A good girl always swallows. Remember, no touching yourself."

This no touching is going to be a problem, I thought.

Another text message. What now? I thought. Shit, it was work, my PA. "Where are you? Boss wants the sales figures for the Johnson acc."

I sent, "on my way got held up."

After a frantic half an hour of making my apologies to the boss for taking longer over lunch than I should have done, and sorting out the figures he wanted, I settled into my desk for what was going to be a long afternoon. I got my phone out to check if I'd missed any texts. I was kind of hoping not, which would mean she hadn't done anything further, but I was so turned on I was also hoping yes and wanted more pictures!

No, nothing more had come through, I knew a little about Jane's itinerary for the next couple of days and I was trying to remember. Welcome meet and drinks at the hotel, 7pm for dinner at eight. Tuesday' was 9am start for the sales launch. Jane had been on the road now for around three hours. What were they up to? What were they talking about?

She'd said she would call in a couple of hours; it was approaching three. I opened the pictures she'd sent earlier. I felt my stomach tighten and my cock stared to harden again as I flicked between both selfies.

"You surfing porn again Dave?" It was my boss, doing his sales floor round.

I flinched at the comment and frantically pressed the off button. "Err no." I wasn't very convincing.

"Everything okay? You seem very distracted."

My phone started to vibrate; Jane calling.

'Do you want to get that? I'll need a quick word when you've finished."

He turned to go but was stopped by a waiting minion right by my desk who had some some stupid questions which could have been asked elsewhere!.

"Hi," I said into my phone.

"Is that all I get for fulfilling your fantasy?"

"Err sorry, it's a bit busy in the office."

Jane laughed again. "Well, you're officially a cuckold husband."

I was silent as I tried to process what Jane had revealed.

"Your surely not lost for words."

"Sorry, no, I was a little taken aback."

Jane laughed. "So was I... in the back seat of his car!"

I was trying to put words together in reply which wouldn't sound to anyone listening in that my wife had just been fucked by her boss.

"Sorry, bad line, didn't quite get that."

"Ah, you must have people close by. Give me a call back when you're on your own."

I got up from my desk. First thing that was apparent was my erection was back, I snatched a file from the desk, placed it over my groin and proceeded to the exit and go to the stairwell. I pressed the return number on my phone and it got to the fourth ring when Jane answered.

"Didn't think it would take you long to call me back."

I could tell she was enjoying this. "So what happened?"

"We stopped for a coffee, Rob was having a good feel of me under the table and, to be honest, I was returning the favour. I told him that I needed his cock in me."

I was nearly at bursting point. "So what happened?" I blurted.

"You okay, honey?"

"I'm fine, please carry on."

"You're not touching yourself, are you?"

"No. Please continue."

"We went out to the car. Rob drove to somewhere a little more private. We got into the back, me on my hands and knees, and Rob lifted my skirt and fucked me doggy style. And yes, he used a condom. You don't want me to keep these, by the way, do you?"

"Err, no thanks. Did you enjoy it?"

"Rob fucking me, yes. And yes, I came a couple of times before you ask! I can't wait until we get to the hotel so we can do it properly. For the next three days, he can have me whenever he wants. Hope you're enjoying your fantasy, I know I am. Look, he's just coming back to the car as I sent him out to pick up some more supplies as he only had one in his wallet. I love you my cuckold husband."

The line went dead.

What had I done? What was a harmless fantasy had become very real. Time was getting on and I hadn't completed half of my work. I walked slowly back to my desk and with every movement I thought my cock was going to explode.

My phone vibrated twice. Text message from Jane and video message from an unknown number? I sat down very gingerly and looked for any prying eyes? I wasn't going to make the stairwell without doing something I hadn't done since I was thirteen!

I opened Jane's message first.

KateeEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateeEvans

It showed her sitting on the back seat of Rob's car with her legs out of the door and apart. She was leaning back on her elbows, skirt up past her waist, and her shaven pussy was very flushed and open. Draped over the top of her leg was a full, and I do mean full, condom with a knot in the end.

I nearly came on the spot!

The second was a video message fifteen seconds long and it quickly became apparent it was from Rob. Jane was on all fours being taken by Rob from behind in his car, I've never heard her so vocal before. There was a message attatched, " I'm going to make your wife my slut." I actually went cold for a second.

The next hour really dragged and I did what I could to put the images of my wife to the back of my mind. I remember getting into my car at seven, once I'd finished work, but of the journey home I have no memory. I arrived at my front door about half an hour later. I was hungry but felt sick. Quick check of my phone; nope, nothing. Are they doing it right now? No, drinks at seven before dinner. And she said she'd phone me anyway.

I poured myself a scotch to help steady my nerves. Not on an empty stomach, you fool, I thought as I gulped it down. I sat on the sofa and tried to gather my thoughts. I must have closed my eyes and fallen asleep. When my phone started vibrating in my hand, the living room was dark with the curtains open.

It was Jane.

"Yes... sorry, yes honey."

"Woke you up, did I?"

"I must of drifted off. You okay."

"Yes, I've got the wifi code so I'm going to FaceTime you!" Having never done this before, I was impressed she knew how.

My phone rang. FaceTime.

The picture was quite sharp and she'd obviously just had a shower as there was a towel around her head. She was also quite naked and looked gorgeous.

"Hi, how are you?" She smiled

"I'm okay, a little overwhelmed. Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"I haven't been this turned on in years. Sorry, but yes, I'm sure."

"I don't know what to say... I love you."

"That's all a girl wants to hear."

"How's the hotel?"

"Hotel is okay. I'll take you on a tour around my boudoir."

She moved around the room from the door to the little hallway, bathroom, big bed, television, chair desk, everything you'd expect from a hotel room.

"Can I see you?"

Jane turned the phone around and her face came into view. I really missed her and it had only been a few hours but so much had happened.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" Her breasts came into view, her nipples erect, which usually means she's cold or turned on. Then she moved the phone down to her pussy which again looked flushed and good enough to eat.

There was a light knock at the door.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked, then immediately thought it must be Rob.

"Hang on, I'll just put you down," and she placed the phone on the desk. If she meant to or not I don't know but I had a perfect view of the hallway and door.

I saw her look through the spyhole, step back and open the door halfway. It was Rob; she ushered him in and closed the door.

"You look absolutely fucking gorgeous and I wouldn't share you with anyone."

He pushed her back against the door. He took both her hands, placed them above her head and, with his left hand, held them firmly in place. He then kissed her fully on the mouth and his right hand snaked down to her sex and began exploring every inch of that area.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Rob pulled away from the kiss. His right hand had now moved up to her right breast; Jane was breathing very heavily.

"Go and put on the shoes you were wearing for dinner. I want to fuck you whilst you're wearing them."

He let go of her hands and Jane's arms fell to her side. I could tell she was so turned on her legs nearly gave way but she composed herself and walked over to her shoes. Without a word she proceeded to strap up her high heels.

He was making her a fucking pornstar, I thought.

"Have you heard from your husband?" He couldn't even say my name.

"Oh shit, he's on the desk." As the phone was facing the door, they were both now behind my view.

I saw the room spin and then Rob's face came into view. Also, battery 20%, flashed up. I quickly pressed dismiss.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Fine! And you?"

"Couldn't be better. You don't know how long I've wanted to fuck your wife. You do realise she won't want to fuck you again after this."

"Stop teasing him," I heard her say. "Don't listen to him David, but you'd better not be touching yourself."

Rob turned the phone to show Jane. She had her legs crossed and her arms were resting on the side of the chair. But what set the picture off was the black high heels she was wearing - and nothing else.

I felt my cock twitch and a warm sensation. Can't be, oh shit! I quickly put my hand down the front of my boxers, I'd actually leaked some cum and I hadn't even touched my cock for fear of just that. I took my trousers off but the sticky wet patch in my boxers was getting bigger. I felt like I was a teenager having a wet dream.

Rob put the phone against the TV which gave me a great view of the bed but nothing else. I could hear coat hangers moving about so I figured he was undressing.

I saw Jane move towards the direction of the noise; I thought I heard kissing and I know I defiantly heard Jane moan. Then Rob came into view. He walked around the bed, threw a pillow onto the floor and manoeuvred himself so he was central with his head at the top. Jane followed but crawled up between his legs from the bottom of the bed. I had a perfect view of her shaven pussy and arse. I thought what a good job I'd done shaving her; her lips were open and the whole area looked soaking wet.

I could make out that Jane was giving Rob a world class blowjob and she looked the complete porn star with her high heels.

"Where's the phone?" Rob asked.

"Really!" Jane released her grip from Rob's cock, turned around to retrieve the phone from the TV, then threw it to Rob.

"Want to show you, David how good your wife is at sucking my cock."

His cock came into view. God, the damn thing was the size of a forearm. She was doing one hell off a job but she wasn't able to take much beyond the helmet. She looked at the camera and smiled...5% battery life, flashed up.

Jane then slowly crawled her way up his body, kissing his stomach then each of his nipples. Her breasts looked fantastic close up. She hauled herself up and, with her legs straddling Rob, put one hand between them and, griping hold of his monster cock halfway down, felt for the entrance to her pussy.

Her head dropped slightly when the tip entered; she let out a soft moan then, "Fuck." She started to gently rock. Jane was in control as with each rock backwards she was taking in a little more of his cock.

"I think you're all in, take it slow but fuck me now."

Rob put the phone on the bedside table and brought his legs up to give him some purchase. Jane squealed at this move.

He started a slow pace, Jane's head was buried into his chest, but I could tell when the pace started to quicken because Jane was quite vocal and I thought the neighbours might hear.

"What about a condom?" Rob asked between thrusts.

"Fuck that, I want to feel you cum in me."

His pace quickened even more, must have been virtually ramming speed. I could see her tensing, he was cumming. Then Rob seemed to lose control and he lifted her up;he was also cumming.

'Contect phone to charger plug' symbol came up. And it died.

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by NorfolkNchance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments