Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was Late. Episode 5

"A cheating Wife"

9
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was late when I realised the guys were asleep. I slipped from between them and went to look for the bathroom. I tried the first door and found the couple from the lounge, she was on all fours and he was fucking her. She waved me in but I declined and shut the door. The second door I tried, I found it. I sat on the toilet and looked in the mirror. A sight to behold indeed, lipstick smeared across my face, mascara smudged and cum in my hair.

I looked like a slut.

I smiled and tidied myself up as best I could. Walking into the lounge, I found Martin asleep on a chair. I located my dress with my bra and put them on. I started to look for my panties but could not find them, so I slipped my boots on and woke him up.

The drive home took about 40 minutes. Martin was quiet, so I silently reminisced about the evening. The guys had really given me a right going over, and my pussy felt a little tender. Johns cock was big, the biggest that I ever had inside me. It had filled me completely. When I first set my eyes on it I was unsure how it would fit in my mouth. It was tight, but I managed it.

They both came twice more after Martin had brought the drinks. Steve had wanted to DP me but, never having had a cock in there, and with John being so big, I was concerned. I thought I might do some research on anal sex for the future, although it did not figure high on my list of must do’s. Martin kept on about taking my anal cherry, but I never let him. Is anal sex great for women I wondered? I guess it is for guys as they are always on about it.

I smiled again to myself. I knew my pussy would take his big cock, no problem. I had tried a cucumber only three days since, while watching a cam show on the web. It had really turned me on. I was in the kitchen at the time and the shopping was on the side, the vegetable sticking lewdly out of the bag like a phallic symbol. I had it inside me in no time. Martin had it for dinner later that evening on his tuna salad, he had no idea. I didn’t even wash it after using it.

We eventually reached home and fell straight into bed. I slept till lunch the next day and woke up when I heard the mower going. It was a beautiful day. Martin was cutting the grass and everything seemed right in the world.

Mother nature visited me during the next weekend so that curtailed any play. Martin seemed happy enough and we had talked about the party Saturday. He said it was fun but again he did not get to come, so he was a little miffed. I decided to help him get off, so I took him into the bedroom and he got naked. I stripped but kept my granny pants on. I had him lay on the bed and tipped some lube all over his dick. I massaged it in and soon his dick was standing up. He wanted to play with me, so I allowed him access to my tits. It of course turned me on, but it was my period time so I did not really want to get all messy. I continued with the lube massage and occasionally slipped my finger around to his ass and pushed at its entrance. He seemed to respond to that, and his little dick was soon oozing precum. He asked if I would sit on his face, but I told him it wasn’t practical. He said it would be ok, that he wanted me to. I was still reluctant, so as a compromise I sat on his chest and let him play with my other hole. I sat astride him, reverse cowgirl, his finger caressing my star, whilst I was pulling his dick.

The phone rang and I reached across to answer it.

It was his mother.

I handed him the phone and got back to pulling him. He wanted me to wait, but I knew this was an opportunity to really tease him. He would not be able to talk dirty or lick me. I raised my ass and slipped my panties down a little, I bent forward giving him a great view of my brown hole and the string hanging out of my pussy. I was wanking him faster and faster and eventually he came. I could hear him saying its ok mum, I am ok as he tried to control his grunts.

I left him there covered in his cream but promised him a great time when we all played again. That time arrived sooner than I thought.

It was Tuesday pm when Steve rang. He was free on Wednesday about 6, and was I interested in going out. I wasn’t really, so I said why didn’t he come around to ours. I told him jokingly to call and see if Big John was up for it. He said we were on and would let me know about John. When Martin came home I told him the plan. He was really pissed as he was playing darts Wednesday evening, but I said we would wait for him to come home before fucking.

Steve arrived at 7 30. I greeted him at the door dressed in a French maid's outfit that I had in the wardrobe, left over from a fancy dress party a few years earlier. We kissed a long lustful kiss and went to the lounge. He said John was coming later, the thought of which made my pussy wet.

We sat around on the settee and chatted. The talk was very crude and sexy. He was telling me what he was going to do to me later. With that the doorbell rang, and I went to open it. It was John and two other guys. I looked at him quizzically. He told me Steve had said it was okay. I went straight to Steve and took him into the kitchen to see what was afoot. He said John would only come if he could bring his mates who did not believe him about the night we all met. Once they had seen it was true they would go. I asked how he proposed to prove it was true. He thought for a minute and said that if I stripped down to my underwear that would be enough. The thought made my mind race and my pussy wet.

An hour later I found myself in my lounge with Steve and three 21 year olds sitting on the settee, drinking Martin's best scotch and me dancing for them. They were egging me on to strip. I slowly took off the apron and threw it to them. Moving to the blouse I undid the buttons and turned my back to them, teasingly peeling it off. I had a balcony bra on which lifted my tits high, and they jiggled as I danced. I turned around to hoots and wolf whistles. I went over to Steve and stuck my breasts into his face, rubbing them all over it.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

I reached for his glass and had a big gulp of whiskey.

I moved back to the free space and slowly undid the straps on the skirt. I let it go accidently, and before I knew it, it was around my ankles exposing a matching thong which left nothing to the imagination. The guys were cheering. I turned around and tried to twerk. I failed miserably, but the boys didn’t care; they were laughing and whistling. As I turned back around I stumbled and ended up across one of the lads and in Steve’s lap. They held me there, and all three had a good grope. John was missing out as he was sat in the other chair, so I asked if the boys had seen enough to believe John’s story which, on reflection, was a stupid question. They both said no, that stripping didn’t prove anything. I felt my bra being undone and then my panties being slid down my legs. I struggled to get up, but they held me fast. I felt a hand on my pussy and two fingers penetrated me. I was so wet. The fingers explored my tunnel and I felt myself coming. I watched as Steve undid his trousers and was presented with his cock to suck. I greedily took it in my mouth.

I felt someone take ahold of my waist and turned me square onto the settee. A pair of hands prised my ass cheeks apart, and a tongue lapped at my pussy. I felt his warm breath blow across my clit. I had a small orgasm at this point and then felt what could only be a cock pushing inside my pussy. As it started to pump furiously I reached down and made sure it had a condom on. Feeling the latex, I relaxed a little. The cock pumped into me for quite a while, and I lost count of the orgasms I had. I felt the guy fucking me tense and realised he was shooting his cream. I gripped his cock with my pussy to milk him, and then he pulled out. The guys picked me up at this point and took me to the bedroom.

They laid me on the bed, and all the guys got naked. They stood there with three stiff cocks at the ready, and the one who had fucked me in the lounge dived between my legs and started to tongue me. Steve and John repositioned either side of my head, and I alternated sucking them. I could see the guy that had been licking me was putting on a condom, and out of the corner of my eye I could see his mate on the phone.

Steve and John pulled a leg each back up to my head, raising my lower regions and exposing both my holes. I could see my pussy glistening with my juices. I felt a tongue run the whole length of my crack stopping at both entrances to tease and pleasure me. This went on for some time until the guy knelt up and put his cock at my entrance. He very slowly fed it into me, it felt so good. This was my first gangbang, I remember thinking. Roberto fucked me as if his life depended on it, ramming in and out like some sort of madman. He was so rough and fast. I could feel the juices oozing out of my pussy and with each thrust it was splashing us all. Steve had his fingers on my clitoris, rubbing it. I was having orgasm after orgasm. The guy never missed a beat, as he thrust his cock into me, even when he lent down and kissed me hard on the lips. He announced his desire to ejaculate, he was very posh speaking, and I felt him tense. He stopped, and I felt the power of his climax. His cock pulsing inside me. He lay down on top of me to get his breath and finally rolled away and off my sweat covered body.

I suddenly remembered my promise to Martin that we would wait for him to come home. I looked at the clock; 9:50. He was usually home from darts at 10:10. I said to the two lads that they had all the proof they needed, and would they mind leaving before my karate champion husband returned. They looked at each other and not long after heard the front door slam. I said to John and Steve that maybe we should carry this on in the hot tub.

Still naked, I quickly tidied the bed, washed the two extra glasses and put them away, erasing all trace of them. The hot tub was adjacent to the lounge in a conservatory.  I closed the blinds and put the lights on. The guys turned the tub on and jumped in.

When Martin walked in ten minutes later the three of us were laying back enjoying some more of his whiskey. He laughed and was soon in the tub with us, none the wiser to the evenings events.

Of course, that was only the hors d'oeuvres, as soon after I had Steve’s cock inside my pussy and John’s big cock wrapped in a condom waiting to take his turn. Martin sat on the side of the tub, and I gave him a lovely blow job swallowing all his creamy mess. John took Steve’s place, Steve took Martins place, and we went at it again with Martin watching. John’s cock slid in a little easier from behind, and he had me gushing almost immediately.

It was a few minutes later when I realized Martin had a movie camera in his hands. I decided to put my best actress head on and put my heart and soul into my performance, exaggerating my moans and screams. John was banging my pussy for all he was worth, and I could feel his cock rubbing the G spot inside of my tunnel. I was having multiple orgasms when Steve asked where I wanted his seed. For the second time that night I had a mouthful of hot cream to swallow. John continued to bang away for another good ten minutes until he finally came, leaving me exhausted.

We sat and relaxed for a few minutes to get our breath back before the guys said they were off and left us alone in the tub. I was actually glad they did not stay. I was bushed.

We climbed out and went to the bedroom. We embraced each other and he said that the blow job had been fantastic. He thanked me for waiting for him to come home before fucking with the guys. I did not have the heart to tell him about the two other guys earlier. I felt so guilty.

It was at this point I had my lucky break. I went into the en-suite and there, floating in the pan, were two condoms. Both full of cum, I had forgotten about them when tidying up. I quickly flushed and immediately thought…not only am I a hot slut wife I am also a cheating slut wife…

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DoctorBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments