Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was Late. Episode 4.

"The adventure continues."

5
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

It was late arriving.

I heard the mailbox clatter and, as I looked from the lounge window, I caught the back of the post woman as she walked across the lawn to next door. The post is always late on a Saturday.

I could hear Deb singing along to some tune on the radio in the kitchen. She is so happy these days. I cast my mind back to a week last Wednesday when Steve had come over. They had such a great time. We had such a great time. Deb eventually released me from the bed after her shower. She made me sit in front of her on the edge of the bed and masturbate whilst she sat in the chair watching.

She opened her robe allowing me to view her body. She caressed herself and pulled her pussy lips apart, asking me how badly did I want to put my dick in there. She was rubbing her bud and pulling at her nipples, talking dirty to me. Telling me how good Steve and Paul had been. I stood to go near her but she chastised me for moving, so I sat back down. It did not take long for me to come and when I did, she made me eat it. She was laughing and taunting me about my lack of cream, I never produced a lot, saying Steve had loads and she would, perhaps, share it with me.

“Was that the mail?” Deb called, nudging me from my dream.

“Yes, I see we have a new post woman,” I replied.

“Did you recognise her?” she asked.

“No, I don’t think so. I only saw the back of her.”

“Paul's on holiday. He told me on Wednesday. He popped in for coffee on his round. He's gone to Italy with Susanna,” she stated.

“Oh, ok,” I replied, “He never said.”

Paul is my oldest friend, we trained as plumbers together but he changed careers to be a postman. We meet in the pub for a pint early evening sometimes and I have often thought Debby fancied him. Or was that just in my head? I thought to myself.

“I expect he forgot,” Deb remarked.

“You didn’t say either!” I quizzed.

“It was a quick in and out,” she laughed “not like that, though. He was busy.”

“What time are we going out?” I asked.

“7 30. We are meeting the guys at 8 30.”

I looked at my watch. It was now four.

“Be a love and run a bath for me. Put plenty of bubble bath in and have the shaving kit ready, I want to be at my best for them,” she added.

It was half an hour later when she lay naked on the bed and said, “Now you be very careful shaving my pussy and, after you have finished, I want you to shave your pubic hair off.”

I opened my mouth to protest but saw the look she gave me and thought better of it.

“Yes, my love,” I replied sheepishly.

I finished shaving her and I must say her pussy looked lovely. Debs has a pronounced mound, that, as you run your hand down and over it, the curve of your fingers arch naturally into the folds of her pussy. Her clit is concealed within the folds until she is aroused, and then they part like a blossoming flower as the bud swells. I desperately wanted to run my tongue over it and awaken the desire within her but I didn't dare. She was saving that pleasure for someone else.

I found myself thinking whether this was what I wanted. Of course, we all have fantasies but I had turned mine into reality. Deb had fought hard to resist my requests to try swinging. She was content with her lot after twenty odd years together. Her fantasies never had me with another woman, I was hers and that was that, but I so liked the thought of watching her fuck that I pushed on with my quest. She had never shown any interest in porn but I managed to get her reading erotic stories and eventually she agreed to try another guy. I thought about how long this adventure may go on, how many times it might happen. It was exciting now but how do these things end?

Had I really thought this through? I pondered.

“Are you going to look at it all night?” She said, bringing me back from my daydream.

“I would like to… and even lick it… if I may?” I asked.

“Mmmm … nice idea…you got ten minutes then I must bathe.”

I moved forward and ran my tongue over the mound and into her folds. I could taste the shaving foam and bits of hair. I stopped to wipe it off.

“DON’T YOU DARE STOP!” She barked.

I lowered my head, ignoring the foam, and continued probing. I felt her clit stiffen and whirled my tongue over it. She pulled her legs up and opened wide. I pushed my tongue into her tunnel, she was extremely sensitive there, right around the opening. I pushed her legs higher and tongued her anal hole. I tasted the mustiness and she moaned deeper. I pushed my tongue past the wrinkles of her anus and she started to shake.

“Lick my pee hole, tongue by my hole,” she moaned.

I reached for my cock and started to relieve myself.

“Don’t you dare cum,” she told me.

Clamping my mouth over her pussy, I wriggled my tongue over her hole. I soon felt the result of my endeavours as she squirted her juices into my mouth and down my chin. I lapped at the nectar and felt her shake again.

Raising myself up, I tried to mount her.

“You can keep THAT thing away from me…now make sure the water is still warm in the bath,” she scolded.

I scurried into the bathroom. My cock poking out in front of me.

“And put that dick away,” she shouted after me.

Her persona had changed. She had morphed into a cock loving slut but loving not my cock any longer. Would these adventures be nirvana or would it turn into my nemesis?

It was after her bath that she called me.

“Have you finished? Let your wife have a look at your handy work,” she commanded.

I undid my towel and slowly opened my robe.

“Come on… quickly,” she giggled. “Let me see that dick.”

“It looks like a little boy dick,” she said laughing. Wrapping the towel around myself, I rushed into the hall.

An hour later she appeared. WOW. She wore a silk black dress, I had never seen it before, with a mesh panel just above her milky white breasts. They looked so full and bounced as she walked. The knee high boots looked fabulous with the dress finishing just above them with splits up the sides. She lifted the hem and showed me her stockings.

“And how about,” she said, lifting it higher to expose her panties.

A very small triangle of lace covered her mound, her labia peeking out either side of it with the string disappearing between her thighs. I gasped. I love stockings and thongs, the very sight was making my dick twitch. Her make-up was, as always, immaculate and the white pearls around her neck and wrist finished the look.

We were soon winging our way to the bar and when we got there it was buzzing. We pushed our way to the bar and got a drink. There was bench seating all around the walls with tables in front. We sat down between a rowdy group and another couple. After about ten minutes Steve appeared and sat with us. To talk was quite difficult because of the music so half the time we were shouting. We all huddled in a little closer and discussed life. I could see Steve had his arm around the back of my wife resting on her shoulders playing with her bra strap. I hoped no one knew us.

We had another drink, and another, but I was driving, so only had the two. I was now sat on the other side of the table opposite Steve and Deb on the benching. Next to Deb was a young guy about twenty-one who was with the rowdy group. The group were laughing and swearing, trying to pull every woman who went past. These guys were talking about a woman that had joined them last week. They weren’t very complimentary about her but said she had great tits.

Steve and Deb were obviously listening to this and, every now and then would laugh along with the guys, as I did. Deb needed the bathroom and as soon as she went Steve asked the guy, John, for the full story. Apparently, this woman had bet she could drink a pint of beer quicker than two of the guys. However, she lost and the forfeit was she had to strip for them. Obviously, to do it in the bar was not on, so they went back to one of the guy’s house’s to carry out the deed. She wasn’t shy and had stripped off as soon as they had arrived at the house. She had then let the two of them fuck her.

I leant forward into Steve and said that was something that Deb would never have done until three weeks ago but now I was not so sure. We laughed. John overheard part of our conversation so I explained I was her husband and Steve was her old boyfriend from college who we had bumped into.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

It wasn’t plausible, as Steve was nine years younger, but I had to think fast. John said three of the guys and two of the women in the group were going back to the house for a drink and did we want to come. I said thanks, but no, we were going clubbing. That all changed with Debs return as she did not want to go club and soon we found ourselves at a house on an estate.

The music was turned on and the drinks were flowing. Steve phoned Paul but he was not going to make it. Some crisis at work. The guys were really going for it with the drink and soon one couple left.

John, Steve and I were all chatting around Deb who was really letting her hair down and flirting. The other couple were sat on a lounge chair in the corner kissing. Steve started slow dancing with Debs and had his hands all over her ass. John was looking a little quizzically at me so I went to the toilet to avoid any awkward questions.

When I returned Steve and Deb were still dancing but she had lost the dress and was in just her boots, thong, stockings and bra. John was sat on the couch just watching with a huge grin on his face. The other couple had stopped kissing and were also watching intently.

Steve unclipped Debs bra, her breasts bouncing on her chest as she laughed. He was kissing her mouth hard and teasing her nipples. He gently lowered her onto the couch next to John and put his head between her legs. John took his chance, caressing her breast and, getting no negativity back, he tweaked her nipples. He lowered his head to take one in his mouth. Debs started to shake and had an orgasm. Steve asked the guy in the chair which bedroom they could use and he said he would show us. The four us went in and the guy stood by the door, watching.

“Martin, be a good chap and turn down the bed,” Steve said, stripping off his clothes.

I duly went across and pulled the quilt all the way back. Deb got on the bed and started to suck Steve.

“Will you be joining us John?” asked Steve.

“If I may,” he hastily replied.

“And you?” He asked the guy stood in the doorway.

“I would love to but have my own agenda in the lounge,” the guy replied as he walked away.

Steve turned to me and said, “Undress John, please Martin. He wants to fuck your wife.”

All three of them looked at me and I felt my face flush. I pulled his shirt off and removed his trousers. “And his pants and socks Martin.”

I pulled off his pants and mouthed, ouch. Now John is about five-foot-eleven and one-hundred-and-sixty pounds, I guess, but his cock did not match his body. It was certainly ten inches and as round as an empty toilet tube. It stood stiffly out of a forest of jet black hair against his flat belly.

“Martin please strip,” Deb said.

“I... I… I,” I stuttered.

``DO IT!!’’ shouted Deb,

I took off all my clothes and stood there. I felt really exposed with no pubic hair. The guys were laughing and having a good time with my wife who was still sucking away at Steve’s cock. John had removed her thong and now had his mouth on Debs pussy. I could see she was enjoying the attention it was receiving.

They were all moaning, and after a while, John surfaced for air and shouted, “She is going to come… there she blows.”

I could see her orgasm splashing out from between her thighs as he fingered her furiously. John moved out of the way for Steve as he put his cock at the entrance to her tunnel and eased it in. I wasn’t sure why Deb gasped but I think it was because she saw John’s cock for the first time.

“Now that’s a cock,” she cried as she tried to open her mouth wide enough to get it in.

She did manage it but I could see it was uncomfortable because of the angle of her body and the stiffness of his young cock. Steve started to ride her and again, before long, she was doing her impression of a geyser. Soon Steve was filling her up with hot cum while she was begging him not to stop. She had since taken to licking John’s shaft and balls which she found easier on her jaws.

“I would like to fuck her,” John said.

“Oh yes please John… but Martin needs to clean me up first,” Deb retorted.

I was encouraged to lick her pussy clean. I say encouraged because there was an awful lot of cum dribbling out and I guess I hesitated. I bent forward and for the second time that day I ate the V.

“Just clean it, Martin, and don’t be all day. John has something special for me,” said Deb.

After I had finished cleaning her pussy she asked John to lay on the bed. She sat on his legs, facing him, playing with his cock.

Looking at him she asked “Condom?”

“Do I have to?” John asked.

“Afraid so. We had Steve checked out before we started this adventure. We know he is clean. I don’t know where this has been,” she said pulling at his cock, “but I do know where it is going.”

I thanked god under my breath. She still remembered the rules.

She turned slightly to me and caressing my cock said,

“Martin. Be the most fantastic husband a woman could want and put the condom on John’s cock for me.”

I hesitated and half smiled.

“Pretty please Martin. I need to feel it inside me… unless you want him to fuck me bareback,” she added.

I quickly opened the wrapper and rolled it down his cock. It felt so hard.

“Now make it wet, Martin,” she ordered.

I spat into my hand.

“You are stupid,” she said angrily. “Put your mouth around it.”

I looked at her and said, “No. I am not gay.”

She scowled and replied, “If you don’t… you will not be part of any further adventures.”

I thought about for a split second then lowered my mouth over the condom. I managed to get plenty of spit on it. His cock was large and I wondered how many pussies it had serviced.

“That’s better,” she said, “Thank you, darling. That wasn’t so awful, was it?”

I did not reply. She lowered herself onto his cock, very slowly. I watched as its bulbous head opened her pussy up, the skin stretching taut as it slipped past and then closing back around the shaft. Inch by inch I saw it disappear until she was sat on his lap and it was fully inside.

“My god.” She moaned “My pussy feels so full.”

She started to rock back and forth and reaching out she guided Steve’s cock to her mouth. She started to grind faster and faster, feeling the sensation of his big cock inside her, John matching her rhythm. I think Steve’s cock was out of her mouth more than it was in as their fucking became more frantic. She fell forward onto John and started kissing him. She raised her bottom so he could pump his cock into her and I watched as his balls thumped against her ass.

“Lick my other hole, Martin,” she commanded.

Johns cock was going in and out like a steam piston. I managed the odd lick here and there on her anus but was wary of losing my teeth as John viciously thrust it into her.

Deb was having orgasm after orgasm, her love juice running down his cock and between their bodies. The bed sheets were drenched. John was reaching his climax and I could hear Deb shouting,

“Oh my god, I’m coming, oh my god… he’s coming, Martin, I can feel his cock pumping.”

Over and over she screamed it. Steve was wanking his cock and shot his cream all over her face. Some landed in her mouth but most was dribbling over her lips. There were strings of it stretching between her face and his cock with some hanging from her chin. There was a loud plop as she collapsed off John and lay on her back. I saw her pussy gaping open from the fucking she had received. John’s cock lay twitching inside its condom, the end of it grotesquely full of his cream. She lovingly caressed his balls, squeezing his cock to extract all of his cum before easing the condom off.

Deb turned to me and said, “Martin, come here and kiss me. Lick this cum from my face.”

We kissed with her forcing her tongue into my mouth, I watched her scooping the remnants of Steve’s cum from her chin with her fingers and she offered them to me. I gulped hard and allowed her to put them in my mouth, sucking the cream from them.

“Lie down husband,” she said.

I laid alongside John and she emptied the contents of the condom onto my dick.

“Wow, Martin! It looks like you came a lot,” she squealed with laughter as the warm sperm ran down my dick and onto my balls.

She looked at me and smirked “Now Martin… please get us all a drink… the guys and I have a lot partying to do.”

 

To be continued…

 

 

Published 
Written by DoctorBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments