Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm Home

"My cuckold hubby loves to know what I've been up to as soon as I get home"

238
52 Comments 52
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“Hi honey, I’m home.”

I half-stumble into the living room. He’s sitting on the hard-backed wooden chair he likes to use while waiting for me. I know I look a mess. I probably should have showered but I think he likes to see me like this. My make-up is ruined, my hair is sticking up, and I’m pretty sure there are still splatters of cum stuck in it.

He shifts in the chair as I drop my handbag to the floor.

“Oh my god, honey. I am exhausted.”

I slump dramatically onto the sofa and kick off my high heels; the ones I wore especially to get attention at the bar. I look up at him. He hasn’t moved. I unfasten my coat, revealing I'm only in my underwear. I roll off the sofa and crawl across the floor, gazing up at him.

“I have had the shit fucked out of me, honey.” I giggle, watching his expression change. His tongue licks his lips. I kneel in front of him and run my hands up his thighs and over the bulge that is growing in his jeans.

“He was young, honey. Not like you. Young, and well hung.” I smile at the memory. “So fucking big.”

His eyes drop to my breasts. The cup of the bra doesn't cover the hickey where a complete stranger had sucked my tit a bit too forcefully. It’s bruised up nicely already.

“I felt like I was in a sweet shop. I think some of the football team were staying in the hotel. The place was wall-to-wall with tall strapping young men.”

My hand caresses his cock. He's getting hard already.

"I’m sure there were a couple of escorts working the room too and that somehow made it even hotter. Like they were the competition."

He nods, waiting for me to go on. No doubt picturing me as a whore.

“He was so polite and friendly. But when I told him what I wanted... When I told him I needed him to use me any way he wanted... Well, he couldn’t get me upstairs fast enough.”

I unbutton his jeans and free his cock from his boxer shorts. I run my hand up and down his shaft, feeling him harden even more.

“He took me to his room and once inside, he immediately pushed me down on the floor. I was kneeling just like I am now. He didn’t even kiss me.”

I move my hand faster, rubbing his cock as he opens his mouth and groans.

“His cock was so big. I couldn't get my hand around it. But I licked it like an ice lolly, running my tongue up and down his shaft and swirling it around the head.”

He makes a whimpering sigh as I smear a drop of pre-cum around the head of his cock.

“He told me he wanted to cum in my mouth but not to worry. He’d recover fast enough.” I shrug. “I suppose those young ones always do. More stamina than old folks like you. So I did. I swallowed him. I took that big fucking cock in my mouth and I sucked and sucked til he exploded in my mouth. There was so much cum it ran down my chin. He wiped his cock in my hair too.”

I grin as I gaze up at him.

“Do you want to know what he did then?”

“Yes,” it comes out like a strangled moan.

“Of course you do. He lifted me up and flung me onto the bed. He was so strong. He had my dress off and my pretty silk panties ripped off me before I knew what was happening.”

I squeeze the head of his cock, watching him flinch.

“You know you never liked going down on me, did you? You didn’t like the smell, you didn’t like the taste. Luckily he didn’t have any such qualms. He had his face buried in my pussy and was eating me like I was his last meal on earth.”

I lean back, gazing up into his eyes as I slowly wank him.

“He sucked my clit while two fingers scissored inside me. He tapped my spot as he humped me with his face.”

I watch him swallow. I can see him reliving the scene in his head as I describe it in intimate detail.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

“When I came, I swear the people in the room next door must have heard.”

“And then?” I can tell just how it grieves him to ask.

“Oh honey, don’t worry. I’m getting to that.”

I speed up the movement of my hand on his cock.

“He stood up and I swear his cock looked even bigger than when I’d had him in my mouth. My legs opened in a stimulus response. I had nothing to do with it. He wanted me and he was going to have me.”

He’s panting now with little whimpered gasps and moans. He looks so needy as he sits there with his cock out and his jeans around his ankles.

“He took me. He ripped the rest of my clothes off and just took me. He mauled my tits and sucked and bit me and marked me however he wanted. And then he fucked me and oh my god, it was good. No, it was better than good. It was fucking amazing.”

I lick my lips at the thought of him.

“He started with missionary, settling between my legs and sucking my tits as he pressed his cock inside me. He let me get used to him, let my pussy adjust to his girth. Then he started to fuck me. Deep, and hard. And when he pushed my legs up onto his shoulders, he said I was wearing my knees as earrings.”

I giggle at this, reminiscing about how he slammed his big, hard cock deep into me. How my pussy squelched as he took me.

He’s squirming now. “Please,” he whimpers.

“I came on his cock,” I whisper coquettishly. “I exploded. It felt like nothing and everything at the same time.” I pause. “It’s something I don’t think I’ve ever got from you.” I shrug. “But once I’d collapsed back on the bed, he just grinned and rolled me over.”

I slow my hand movements when I see he’s starting to edge.

“He just used me like a ragdoll. Told me I wasn’t done til he was. He pulled on my hips til I was kneeling on the bed. Face on the sheets and arse in the air. He just took me from behind. I’ve never felt so used.”

I smear the pre-cum that’s oozing out of him around and around the strip of skin on the underside of his cock head. He’d told me once that was his most sensitive spot.

“The only sounds in the room were the slap of his hips against my ass, the squelch of my pussy and our moans of pleasure.” I smile. “Until he spanked me. Fuck, I never thought being slapped would make me so wet.”

I see him roll his eyes as he lets his head fall back.

“He pulled on my hair like reins as he rode me. I swear I thought his cock was going to come out my throat. He felt so big.”

“Please,” he whimpers hoarsely. His voice croaks with emotion.

“I lost count of the number of times I came.”

“Please,” he begs.

I stand up as I whisper my final confession into his ear, “He came inside me.”

I pull on his cock, forcing him to stand too.

“I put my panties back on as soon as I’d recovered enough to move, to catch as much of his cum as I could.”

I tug on the front of the skimpy pink panties, stretching them out so he can see the dollops of cum that have oozed out of me and into the crotch on the journey home.

I rub him faster, aiming his cock into my panties until he cums with a strangled cry. I hold the head against my panties as I feel his cock jerk two… three… four times. His cum adds to the messy mixture of mine and my lover’s cum already swirling on the pink cotton.

“Good boy. Now get down on your knees and lick them clean.”

I watch my husband get down on his knees and lick and suck the cum cocktail from my stained panties.

“Such a good boy.” I giggle as I ruffle his hair. “I said I might meet him and his friends tomorrow night too. I knew you wouldn’t mind.”

When he lifts his head from my panties, the look on his face is the perfect mixture of lust and loathing. I step out of my panties and leave him there, holding the sodden fabric to his face as I head for a well-deserved bath.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments