Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How It Turned To Cuckold

"My wife and my job Part 2/3"

33
9 Comments 9
9.3k Views 9.3k
906 words 906 words

Author's Notes

"Part three / Finale cumming soon"

"What happened, baby? Do you not want to do it?" I asked while masking my anger about her backing out of seducing Derek. "I am sorry but I was afraid," she said in a disappointing voice. Turns out, she was afraid that Derek was too young and immature to keep the whole thing a secret. That was actually a good call since he was known to brag about things, some less real than the other. "I'd rather call James, if that's okay honey?", Leah asked.

"Do you trust him to keep this between us?", I replied. James was Leah's senior in college and she had a massive crush on him. Any girl would fall for him; The bad boy of the school, blue eyes, blonde hair and the build of a fucking athlete. He is now working as an administrative assistant in our local post office.

This time, I did not want Leah to mess this up. We shared diner through video call; and, afterwards, we planned everything to make it work. Leah was not surprised when I said that I will be watching everything. The plan was to meet up with James in the post office and get him to come home at the earliest possible, under the pretext of Leah needing help to move some shit in the house. I was to be watching everything that happened in the bedroom through the webcam of her laptop, therefore I made sure the bedroom scene was carefully scheduled to when I get back from work. I woke up the next morning with anticipation and texted Leah: "I'll see you both tonight, love you".

I drove to office and tried to keep myself focused until I received the text back "He will be coming this evening". The remaining three hours of my shift felt like an eternity. I had planned to reach home before seven that evening. Once home, I rushed to the laptop and happy enough to know that the video call was already set up though Leah and James were not there yet. I grabbed a few beers and sat in front of the screen waiting impatiently but did not call my wife, fearing I may ruin a sensual moment.

Fair enough, just when I started to think Leah had backed out again, the bedroom door opened and she brought James in the bedroom holding his hands. She gave a brief look to the camera and kissed James. I could hear every single sound in that room crisply and clearly although, my wife had set up the laptop in way that it looked off.

James immediately lifted my wife and carried her to the bed. He asked, "what if Hilde comes?" while he was laying between the legs of my wife.

ScarletGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletGrey

"He knows what you are about to do to me tonight," Leah replied in a sensual, inviting voice.

I noticed that I was being turned on and I was okay with it. I loved seeing him undress my wife. This is the first time she will ever see a dick other than mine up close. I loved how sensually he stripped her out of the dress. Once naked, I could see that Leah was hesitant to uncross her legs. James caught on to her hesitation and started to work his way down by kissing her. By the time he reached her navel, Leah looked turned on completely and unconsciously spread her legs. James has now seen the secrets of my wife.

I realised that I had my dick in my hands and stroking to the view. Leah's moans from being licked is so arousing. In the ecstasy, she looked at the laptop as if looking at me in the eyes and shouted, "Yes please James! Lick me like I am yours tonight!", she continued "You get to do everything you want to me!, you get to see me, you get to taste me, you get to pick and fuck any hole you want!" And she changed her voice to a more serious tone and said, "Do not cum inside me! Only my husband gets to put him cum inside me." James raised his head from my wife's pussy and nodded to her. At the same time, Leah pushed him on his back on the other side of the bed. I could not get a good angle but I could clearly see that my wife was taking that man's pants off to suck his cock.

I was about to cum just with that view of her helping James pull down his pant and it was cut short when Leah stood up and laughed. She came straight to the laptop and said into the camera, "baby dick!"

Turns out, James has a small dick. There was no chance that she will get going with that given the fact that she enjoyed my six-inch cock regularly for the past four years. She was still looking into the camera when James rushed out of the bedroom and probably the house.

We were both completely turned off but laughed at what just happened. "Mr. Laurent, it is then!" she said; implying that it was now time to move on to the next guy to get her fucked.

That is when it really happened; when I was made a cuck by my wife in the right sense of the word. It was nothing like we thought yet so much better.

Published 
Written by Hilde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments