Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Suprise

"Fantasy story written by wife."

38
7 Comments 7
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

You were seated on the hotel room couch, listening intently for any sound that might escape the bedroom. Your attention was at a deliriously heightened state, and the knot in your stomach roiled with nervous anticipation. A feminine giggle, a lustful kiss, and the telling rummaging of clothes and bedsheets. Each sent your mind reeling, and each caused your heart to pound.

Your eyes darted open as you finally heard that impossible sound, the inevitable creaking of the hotel bed. The noise of it created heat on your face; embarrassment and excitement both coursing through your body in an erotic torment.

A chill ran down your spine as the first moan escaped my lips. It was haunting, harrowing, and most of all, impossibly sexy. It caused your mouth to run dry as you instinctively cleared the lump in your throat.

The creaking of the bed became louder, and another noise soon joined the chorus. You could hear it clearly, the erotic sound of two naked bodies slapping together in desire.

My moans were becoming more needful, more urgent with every collision. It was both incredible and horrifying to listen to. Your penis stiffened as your head spun in aroused confusion, unable to believe that this was finally happening.

"Oh!! Oh- Oh- Ohhh!! Yesss!!" You froze as you listened to my voice cry out in sexual wonder, the incredible pleasure palpable in the sound of my moans. Your hands clutched into the armrest of the sofa, seemingly bracing for the harrowing song of my satisfaction. You immediately knew I was experiencing something I hadn't before, something you weren't physically equipped to give me.

Regardless of what kind of equipment you had between your legs, the harrowing fact remained. You weren't remotely as big as him.

"Oh my- god!! Fuck mee-ee-ee!!" my squeals of pleasure echoed from within the bedroom. Each of my moans was a gut punch, gut punches that somehow stiffened your penis with every blow.

You slowly began walking to the doorway, your mouth dry, your heartbeat now racing at an incredible pace. You paused before looking inside, my moaning now reaching a fever pitch, the erotic sounds of our two naked bodies smacking together in lust, the bedsprings creaking wildly as an unspeakable act occurred just beyond the threshold.

Your stomach was still in knots, your penis as hard as you could ever remember it, straining against your pants as you listened to another man fuck your wife! You began to feel momentarily dizzy, almost unable to believe this was a real moment in time.

Slowly, you managed to regain your composure and swallow your pride. The embarrassment you were suffering somehow only fueled the swirling, perverted arousal that you were experiencing. You managed to peek inside, and the profoundly intense sight would be forever imprinted in your mind. 

I was sprawled on my back, my legs raised high in the air. You caught a glimpse of my face, contorting in wonder as another man plunged in and out of me. You blinked, once, twice, unable to truly grasp the magnitude of the moment.

Your eyes trailed to my delicate feet, my toes locked in a curl from the bombardment of pleasure I was receiving, bouncing up and down with the movement of his thrusts. 

"It feels- so good! It's so goo-good!" I gasped, pulling Ray deeper inside me.

Absurdly, you noticed his ass, thrusting back and forth, and below it, his obscenely large testicles. Your mouth went dry as you witnessed his impressive length plunging in and out of my pussy. The gut punches came heavier now, the visual confirmation that my fuck buddy was significantly larger than you now sending you reeling.

He was thicker and longer, heavier and harder, and I seemed to crave every inch of him. I was taking his huge manhood with delicious ease, engulfing his size almost as if my pussy was designed for it.

"Fuck m-ee-eee!!" I suddenly screamed, his stroke inflaming me to an extreme degree. His big balls slapped erotically into my plump ass, creating a taboo noise that taunted you with every smack of their skin. You watched as his pendulous scrotum smacked into my cheeks, each collision causing my ass to jiggle ever so slightly.

You grasped the doorway to steady yourself. You looked on in horror as my delicate hands clutched into his muscled back, my fingers clawing into him for support. You glanced back down at his huge penis, commandingly plunging in and out of me. Your mind continued to melt away into surreal wonder, watching as my taut labia clung to him, perversely soaking and gripping his thick shaft, seemingly desperate to keep him inside me.

"I love the way you fuck me," I moaned, kissing Ray, now wrapping my legs around his back in instinctual submission.

"You like that big cock?" Ray asked, his deep voice already knowing the answer. He continued to thrust, perpetually filling me with every inch of himself.

"I love your...big cock! It feels... Ohh! So...fucking amazing!!" I screamed, grasping into his back with one hand and clutching his ass with my other one.

Your mouth was dry as you continued to watch his immense cock stuff in and out of me, stretching me in a way that looked utterly primal. It was hard to accept just how much larger he was than you and even harder to accept that no matter how much you might try, you would never be able to fill me like he was.

His cock plunged in and out, almost in slow motion, my screams echoing in your ears as he satisfied me deeply. It was utterly depraved and absurd. Yet it was also somehow deeply human, and it was also the exact reason the three of us were in this hotel room together.

Your pants were now around your ankles, bunched along with your boxer briefs in a pile of aroused perversion. The sight of the humanistic lust at play in the bed in front of you was simply too powerful to deny.  You stroked your lesser penis in depravity as you watched another man's greater one sexually satisfy me. You were painfully envious of his size and especially of the way I was responding to it.

I was riding him now, my 34DD breasts bouncing as his large cock pistoned in and out of me. My ass bucked up and down on top of him, causing his heavy balls to shake into a boil. Ray's large hand suddenly slapped against my ass, spurring me to ride him harder.

You could sense my impending explosion, your own balls boiling at the sight of my pleasure as you pumped your dicklet, still standing outside the doorway. My bucking became more frantic, and you saw my toes lock into a curl. 

I screamed out, "I'm gonna... I'm... I'm c-cumminggg!!"

Ray suddenly slapped my ass again, and once more, reddening my large cheek as my body convulsed, eventually collapsing down onto his chest. He grabbed my ass firmly and pounded me through to completion, his heavy balls flopping up and smacking the underside of my ass cheeks as I continued to orgasm all over his cock.

Your mouth fell agape as you watched me yield to him, my pussy spasming in satisfaction as I creamed all over Ray's cock right in front of you. You had to stop stroking your own penis, for fear of losing your nut.

"Ohh God-damn!! I'm fu- cummi- I'm cummingg- so harddd!!" I squealed, almost without control of my body.

You had to look away; the sight of my powerful orgasm was too arousing to process. You looked down at your dicklet, noticing its intense hardness, your pounding heartbeat causing it to pulse up and down.

"You can come in now." 

It was hard to describe the confusing mixture of arousal and embarrassment as you noticed my eyes looking at you through the doorway.

Your dicklet was still throbbing as you realized I was now on all fours. I supported my body with my delicate forearms, almost wiggling my rear as Ray began to assume a position behind me.

I called for you again, and you moved slowly, pushing the door the remainder of the way open, stepping out of the bunched pants at your feet. I smiled at you, though there was some embarrassment present on my face. You saw my excited eyes wander down to your erection, blushing as I realized the extent of your arousal. You could immediately see the comparison that my mind was making. I blushed again, acknowledging with knowing eyes that Ray was much bigger than you.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

That truth caused you embarrassment, as the contrast was in sizes was too significant to ignore. Ultimately though, there was no sense in denying what was obvious; there was no need to shy away from it.

Ray had a much larger cock than you, and that was the point. Your smaller dicklet stood in rigid arousal as you watched a bigger man assume position behind me.

I bit my lip, crying out in pleasure. You watched as Ray began to take me from behind. He soon began to fuck with intensity, I was screaming so loudly you feared the hotel would call with complaints.

"Fuck m-eee!!" I squealed, Ray now grabbing my hair and pulling my head backward in dominant fashion. Your eyes were wide as you watched my tits sway back and forth in response to his assault. 

You had found a seat next to the bed, stroking your dicklet as you watched. He thrusted in and out of me, causing those sexual squeals to return to my lips. I looked over at you, asking, "Do you like- watching- us?" 

You nodded, your own mind lost to the cloud of lust in the room, your admission confirming what we both already knew to be true.

"His cock- is so good!!" 

He slapped his hand down on my ass, powerfully, grunting, "Take that big cock. Show hubby how much you like it."

"I fucking love it!!" I screamed; our bodies continued to slap together in sweaty lust, my hands now clutching into the bedsheets in front of me as I attempted to brace myself from the waves of pleasure surging through my body.

"He's- going to- make me cum again. Is that- okay?" You nodded, almost whispering your approval.

You watched as Ray's large hands grabbed me by my waist, his large cock pumping me powerfully from behind. He grunted again, slapping my bouncing ass, "Cum for this big cock."

Your eyes widened as you watched my hands clutch into the bedsheets, the slapping noise of our naked bodies unrelenting in your ears. I arched my head backward, Ray still tugging on my hair. You watched as my hypnotizing breasts continued to swing erotically back and forth, covered in a light sheen of my sweat, my nipples as hard as diamonds.

"Oh goddd!! I can feel ittt!! I'm gonna-" 

Ray grunted, deep and inflamed, "Fuck. God damn, this pussy is good!"

I screamed, bucking back against him, my convulsing pussy milking his fat eight-inch shaft as I came all over his plunging cock. "Ohh fu-fuckkk!! I'm c-cu-cumminggg!!

Once again, you had to remove your hand from your dicklet, barely catching yourself before a depraved ejaculation. The sight of your my pleasure was almost too much to bear. 

I collapsed, my large breasts smashing sexually into the bed cushion, my face turned to the side, breathing heavily.

Ray slapped my ass, once, twice, before looking up at you and offering an appreciative thumbs up. You could only nod, almost stunned by what you had just witnessed. We seemed to regain our breath, several moments passing before he grabbed me by the waist and spun me onto my back.

I giggled in response to his toss, my tits bouncing sexually atop my frame as I smiled up at him. Slowly, I spread my legs, somehow ready for more. Your eyes widened as you took note of my red pussy, the folds of my pussy swollen and obscene in our eroticism.

You almost couldn't believe your eyes as you watched his huge cock like a flagpole in the air. His knees shuffling him across the bed and slowly moving to align at the entrance to my succulent gaping pussy. It was undeniably large and entirely covered in my essence, lubricated by the very fluids I had yielded for him. His heavy balls swayed as he began to place his engorged head at the entrance to my pussy. Your heart skipped a beat as you considered what would be coming next.

"Put that big thing back in me," I groaned, teasing.

Ray's movements were purposeful, his thick cock stretching me wide as he searched for a preferred stroke. Your face went flush with remembrance, your mouth suddenly dry in realization.

He whispered something in my ear; I nodded as I slowly wrapped my legs around his lower back, his ass still thrusting. Slowly, inevitably, he began to pick up his speed, his pendulous balls swayed with increasing tempo; on each swing they would slap against my ass, squeezing into my rear as his big cock stuffed deep inside me.

He began to grunt, his body tensing, my hands reaching up and clutching into his muscled arms.

"Do it," you heard me say, before leaning up to kiss him.

You pumped your dicklet, in disbelief over what was about to occur. You felt the beginnings of something powerful brewing as your own balls bounced in response to your masturbation. Absurdly, you watched as his heavy pouch began to ascend, his massive testicles pulling tight to the underside of his thick shaft.

He bucked, groaning.

I began to scream, sensing what he was about to give me, feeling his already fat shaft engorge to an even further extent, "Oh goddd! Oh goddd!! Fucking do it!!"

"Fuck yeah," he grunted, one last time, before roaring, "I'm going to fucking fill this pussy!"

Your mouth fell open in shock as you watched as his heavy testicles began to pulsate, squeezing perversely in their pouch as they erupted. He roared, his own satisfaction joining in with my screams as our colliding orgasms exploded out in deafening pleasure.

It was simply too much to bear, and your own orgasm swept through you. You pumped your dick with fury as your mind melted into delirium, the last vestiges of decorum thrown to the wind as you began to fire ropes of cum across your lap.

The pleasure of your orgasm was almost indescribable; depravity heightened as you watched another man cum in me. The taboo impossibility of the moment was incomprehensible. The reality of your cuckolding simply too powerful, and it yielded one of the most intense orgasms of your life.

Yours wasn't the only one.

He continued to thrust into me, his balls still squeezing and slapping against my skin. You watched as my hands clawed into his back, visibly creating marks where my nails gripped into Ray's skin.

You couldn't believe Ray was still bucking, still thrusting, firing rope after rope of his cum into me, his length making it so that he was soaking my insides at a depth you had never been. I continued to squeal as I accepted everything he was giving me, the fires of my lust finally being quenched by his ejaculation.

Soon, silence filled the room.

You suddenly felt lightheaded, as if reality was finally starting to creep back into your mind. You looked at the bed, the two of us, breathing heavily, still entwined in each other's arms. You couldn't believe that it actually happened.

Ray chuckled, leaning up and speaking, "Damn. That was insane." 

You then heard me laugh, "That's one way to put it."

Slowly, he pulled himself out of me. You would not soon shake the depraved sight that greeted you as his hulking shaft plopped out from within me. Your eyes locked in on the mess at my pussy, and obscene mess of his ejaculate and my essence smeared luridly across the inflamed folds of pussy. 

Slowly you stood, your own penis having deflated from the orgasm that you suffered moments ago. You were suddenly thankful that your dress shirt cascaded beyond your crotch... to be continued. 

 

Published 
Written by StressOffice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments