Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Again

"I come home from work. My wife's been busy...."

37
10 Comments 10
11.3k Views 11.3k
675 words 675 words

I opened the door and immediately I knew who had been here. I could smell him. It was not unusual to smell another man in my apartment; you might say my wife and I had an arrangement. This time it was Peter the young barista from the coffee shop on North Street.

I walked inside, placed my briefcase next to the table and continued into the lounge room. There on the couch was my wife. My used wife.  At the age of 25, my wife Katy is in peak physical shape. She has long blond hair, is quite tall, and is slim. She is the love of my life.

As I move to the couch, our eyes meet, there is no need for words - I am acutely aware of what I need to do. Wearing black lingerie and stockings, Katy is reclined on the couch. She may very well be in exactly the same position she was when Peter left. It looks like she hasn't moved. Her cheeks are still red. She's smiling of course, and there is the load of cum which Peter left inside her cunt for me to clean. Some of it has dribbled out so it sits on her outer lips, and there is even a drop on the couch.

The sight of this makes make rock hard but I know I can't even think about personal pleasure until Katy has been cleaned. She patiently waits while I sit down and take off my shoes, socks, and trousers. As I unbutton the business shirt, my cock pushes hard against the frilly knickers and stockings that Katy demands I wear to work each day.

Her expression hardens ever so slightly and I take this for the warning it is - don't you dare cum until your job is done. I kneel down on the hardwood floor in front of her. As she requests, I take off her heels (she loves getting fucked in heels, and I always get to take them off). I look up at her and notice the faintest nod which suggests I should begin.

Katy rests her head back against the couch and looks directly up at the roof. She closes her eyes as I begin. Maybe she's thinking of Peter (or someone else?) I lean forward and take the first tentative licks of cum from her cunt lips. Just as I could smell that Peter was here, the taste of his cum also identifies him (as opposed to Katy's other lovers).

I further lick up and down her cunt and then stick my tongue inside. This allows me to get a good amount of his cum in my mouth. I drink it in so that it sits in the back of my mouth. I mustn't swallow. I carefully re-enter her with my tongue to get whatever is left of Peter inside her. This is all I am able to do. I am tasked with cleaning any trace of her lover and nothing more. With practice, I have become skilled at this, and it takes no more than a minute to complete the task. I now have a near full mouth of his cum.

I need to show Katy this so I stop and look up at her, and wait. She is off in her own fantasy I guess, as she takes a couple of minutes to open her eyes and look at me. I open my mouth to show and she smiles; she is pleased with me.

I swallow it all, open my mouth again and wait for further feedback. She reaches her hand out and puts it under my chin. Lifting her hand gently, Katy encourages me to stand up. This is the part I love the most because I never quite know what's next.
Will she let me fuck her? Will she pick a strapon? What size, and fuck me? Will she send me to the shower to wait for her, or will she just send me away until she next has a use for me?
 

SpiicyAmmelia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpiicyAmmelia

 

Published 
Written by meanfiddler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments