Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday

"My confident wife seduces a shy stranger"

35
4 Comments 4
7.7k Views 7.7k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Deb stepped fresh from the shower into the main part of our hotel bedroom. Her body glistened with a mixture of sweat, water, and soap. Light accented her curves and highlighted her emerging tan lines. She ran a gentle towel through her hair and walked naked across the room towards our balcony door. I looked up from my book and took in her gorgeous, womanly figure. She stared out at our resort and the nearby town, rubbing her breasts and nipples as she did so.

‘Babe!’

‘What?’ she replied, turning to face me.

‘Everyone will see you!’

‘They won’t,’ she said casually. ‘I barely even stepped out.’

‘Naughty!’ I said comically, wagging my finger at her.

‘Me? Naughty? No. That’s not naughty. This is naughty,’ she purred.

Deb stared at me with an emerging smirk on her face as she reached down to her still damp pubes. ‘This is naughty.’ She tugged at her hairy mound before separating her moist folds with her fingers. She rubbed slowly at her clit, not once taking her eyes off me. She picked up the pace and let out a breathy moan before hooking a finger into her cunt. She rolled it around for a couple of seconds before removing it slowly. She raised her curved, slender finger to her mouth and ran it along her lips before sucking the juices from it seductively. She made a smacking sound with her lips that turned my cock into concrete.

‘This is very naughty,’ she said, winking at me.

Her right hand returned to her pussy while her left hand twisted her perfect pink nipple, making it hard like a bullet. She had closed her eyes at this point, losing herself in the moment.

I made my way over to the balcony door, readying myself to shut it.

‘No, don’t. Just leave it open.’

‘Babe, people will hear us!’

‘So?’ she replied with a smirk.

I darted over to her and positioned myself behind her. I put my hands around her and rubbed her stomach before raising them to her juicy breasts. I locked my fingers on her nipples and twisted them roughly before starting to kiss the sensitive part of her shoulder.

‘Oh fuck, yes. That’s good,’ she moaned, unphased by the rough treatment of her tits.

I smacked her pale ass firmly and threw her down onto the bed and she giggled with excitement. No sooner was she on her back than her fingers were back to her throbbing button, slapping away at it frantically. I kneeled over her with my rock-hard cock in my hand, wanking it slowly as I watched my wife pleasuring herself.

‘Want!’ she cried.

‘What do you want?’ I said.

‘Want!’ she repeated louder.

‘You have to say it. Say what you want.’

‘Cock. I need that fucking cock inside me. Please. I need that dick.’ She sucked her fingers one more time before biting her pinkie.

I jumped between her legs and thrust my shaft into her as hard as I could. Her pussy felt so slick, that I could barely feel the sides. She moaned and closed her eyes as I penetrated her, begging me to fuck her harder. She arched her back and reached for the headboard, attempting to get me in as deep as possible.

We fucked for about a minute before she sat up slightly, her skin forming folds on her belly.

‘I want to go on top, babe.’ She said breathily. ‘Let me ride that cock.’

I lay on my back and held my shaft in position only to see her arrange herself in the reverse cowgirl position. Her gorgeous ass lowered itself onto my cock and I breathed heavily, doing all I could not to come inside her instantly.

She rocked back and forth on my cock, pushing down with all her weight. Her moans and groans grew louder, much louder than usual as she attempted to bring herself to climax.

‘Fuck yes,’ she screamed. ‘Fuck. Keep fucking me with that thick cock, babe. Make me cum on your cock. You wanna feel my juices on your shaft?’

I smacked her thick ass cheeks and watched the skin ripple. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. It felt so dirty seeing her asshole staring me in the face as I watched her ass bounce up and down on my length.

‘Yes, smack it again. Harder. Rougher.’

I dutifully obliged and slapped her ass harder, leaving a pink handprint on her flesh.

‘Yes, that’s fucking good. Nice and rough.’

I needed a change of pace so I lifted her off my dick and threw her belly down on the bed. I spread her legs open, which caused her bum to form the most perfect pale bubble I had ever seen.

‘Babe, quick. Put it back in me,’ she moaned.

She spread her ass cheeks, her asshole and moist quim staring at me. I fucked her in the prone position and I had never heard her scream so loud before. Every thrust brought heavier cries of ecstasy.

‘Go on, babe. Do it. Finger my ass. It’s ok. Just do it.’

I slowed my thrusting for a second and pressed my thumb onto her entrance.

‘Shove them in,’ she said, almost pleading with me now.

I thrust my cock in harder and sent a finger straight into her already slightly moist ass.

‘Of, fuck me. Yes, that’s good. That’s nice,’ she said. ‘More. Another one,’ she demanded.

My second finger followed and I felt both her ass and pussy tighten around me. I slid my fingers back and forth, surprising her occasionally with harder thrusts that caused her to flinch and moan.

‘I’m close,’ she barked and rose off my cock. She swiftly turned around and placed her hands on my chest, ensuring that I wouldn’t get up. She lowered herself back onto my cock and resumed riding. She placed a hand on her clit and rubbed furiously as she rode me. She then took my fingers that had been deep in her ass and sucked on them hard. She held my hand in place, rolling her tongue around them.

It was all too much for me and I sent a flood of cum into her wet chambers that seemed to go on forever. Deb exploded at the same time and her body convulsed. She looked like a shot of electricity had rippled through her torso. She shook her body as if she was trying to throw the orgasm out of her cunt.

Deb spilled off me and onto her back. We both lay, gasping for breath as cum and fluid ran out of Deb’s pussy and onto the sheets. She lay back and made no attempt to stop it.

We lay in a comfortable silence until we could hear the shower start in the room next door to ours. We also heard them shut their balcony door.

Deb looked over at me and we both laughed.

***

I awoke in the early hours of the morning to find that my throat was completely dry and I had a slight headache from the cocktails at dinner. I reached out and grabbed the glass of water next to me. It was tepid but I threw it back and felt a little more refreshed instantly. I stepped out of bed and felt the cold tiles on my soles as I started making my way to the bathroom. Suddenly, I heard a slight sound coming from the other end of the room.

Tired and squinting, I turned my head to the balcony doors and found that it was slightly open. I hadn’t noticed at first as the air conditioning was going at full blast. As I started to come around, I noticed that Deb was not in the bed next to me. Was she outside? I took a step closer and then heard a familiar sound. Groaning. Through the thin sheet covering the balcony windows, I could just about make out the figure of my wife sitting on one of the metallic balcony chairs. She seemed to have her legs raised, bent at the knees, and her soles resting on another two chairs. Her legs were spread wide apart. Instead of facing outwards, she appeared to be facing to the left and looking towards the balcony next to us.

I moved cautiously forward and positioned myself so that I could get a slightly better view. It then became clear. Deb was masturbating furiously. I could see that familiar grip of two fingers rubbing rhythmically at her wet slit, the occasional pause to readjust and I could hear the slight changes in her breathing. My cock hardened instantly and poked against the material of my boxers. I didn’t want to move. Just watching her pleasure herself was so intoxicating, so erotic. I dared not move any closer and give away that I was watching through the crack but I nearly gave the game away when I heard Deb whispering, ‘I’m so fucking close. Wank that huge cock for me.’ Something in her voice told me that it wasn’t me she was talking to. It was someone else. I then heard a slight grunt. She was wanking for someone else on the next balcony. Our neighbour. This turned my cock to steel. I stroked it through my shorts and squeezed my balls tightly, feeling that unmistakable feeling in my stomach, that combination of nerves and excitement. I couldn’t take my eyes off this.

She continued to slap furiously at her throbbing button and I knew that this was a sure-fire sign that she was going to cum. She threw her head back and tensed her muscles. Her cheeks flushed as a thunderous orgasm ripped through her. ‘Fuck yes,’ she said, ‘I’ve squirted.’ She gave a little cheeky giggle and moved her feet off the chairs.

‘That’s it. Wank that gorgeous cock for me, big boy. Cum for me,’ she purred in a hushed tone.

‘Oh fuck,’ came the reply from this stranger.

‘Shit. Yes, that’s it. That’s a lot of cum. Jesus!’ Deb said.

‘Ahhhh. Wow. Yes, that felt good,’ came a heavy reply.

Deb giggled again, ‘That was so much fun! Look how much I’ve cum! Going to have to get a wipe for all this!’

‘Me too,’ he replied, nervously laughing.

Sensing that she could come back to bed at any moment, I retreated as silently as I could, my cock still throbbing in my shorts. I crept back into bed and turned to face the opposite wall.

I could still hear muffled voices for the next few minutes before I felt Deb slide back in next to me. She turned into me and draped her arm across my body.

‘Found someone already?’ I whispered.

‘Fucking hell yes. Have I found someone?!’ she replied excitedly.

Her hand went immediately for my cock.

 

***

 

The next day we settled into our usual routine at the pool. We did as little as possible during our summer holidays - slept, fucked, read and ate. That’s exactly how we liked it.

Temperatures pushed thirty-two degrees and I dropped myself into the pool, leaning on its edge with my Kindle in hand. Between chapters, I liked nothing more than to simply people-watch, looking at the other holidaymakers and occasionally wondering which of the men Deb may have her eye on and want to flirt with.

Deb emerged from her lounger with an exceptionally large, yet stylish sun hat. I gave her a knowing smile as she walked toward me. She wore a particularly fancy designer black bikini with an elaborate gold clasp in the middle of her cleavage. Her huge 34DD breasts swelled against the material and poured out slightly. You could just about make out the tan lines that were emerging on her skin. She was never one to tan massively but there was certainly a difference.

She turned around to enter the pool, which gave me the best view of her spectacular ass.  Deb was blessed with a particularly large, rounded ass. I always joked with her that previous boyfriends must have obsessed over it. For me, it was slight – and I do mean slight - imperfections that made it so perfect. She has small dimples on her lower back, a smattering of cellulite, and stretch marks that somehow made it all the more attractive. I was never overly keen on those overly worked ‘muscle’ asses. They were just no fun to fuck.

Deb settled in right next to me and adjusted her designer glasses.

‘So, is he here yet?’ I asked.

‘No. I’ve been looking around and can’t see him yet. He did say that he would be spending the day by the pool too so I imagine that he will be here soon.’ She wriggled slightly and stretched her legs out in the water, kicking them gently and causing a slight ripple.

I scanned the pool area to see if I could spot the lucky guy.

‘Is it really as big as you described last night?’

Deb grinned, ‘Absolutely. It’s a monster, babe.’

‘As big as Ethan’s?’

‘Bigger.’

‘Really?’

‘I’d even say that it was bigger than Jason’s,’ she said staring at me with one eyebrow raised.

‘Now I know you are having me on!’

‘Honestly, we are talking an easy ten inches, rock-solid.’

‘Fuck. Think you’ll be able to handle it

She glared at me mockingly. ‘Who do you think you’re talking to, babe?’

I laughed and gave her a kiss on the shoulder.

‘Do that again,’ she said. I obliged and gave her bum a squeeze too.

‘How do you think he’d feel about me knowing? I asked.

‘Well, obviously I didn’t mention it last night and he seems like a quiet guy.’

‘Clearly not quiet or shy enough to skip wanking with you!’

She laughed. ‘That’s true. But I do sense that it may take a bit of time to broach the idea of you watching.’

Deb stopped and stared straight ahead.

‘Hold on a sec, babe. I think this is him.’

I put my Kindle down on the concrete and followed Deb’s gaze. We both had our shades on so that it didn’t look obvious that we were both staring. Sure enough, Deb was right. A man was walking toward the pool with his towel in hand and a small backpack.

‘That’s him,’ she cooed.

He was certainly an impressive figure. He stood clearly above six feet and had fairly broad shoulders and a trim middle. It looked like he had slightly long, floppy hair under his baseball cap that was tucked behind his ears. He wasn’t overly muscular but it was obvious that he liked to stay in shape.

He picked a sunbed one row away from the side of the pool and slightly to the left of us. Not directly in front but certainly in our eye line. Deb and I certainly had a good view of him.

‘Hey, James!’ Deb called. I was nearly always surprised at her confidence in situations like this. Deb never had any nerves in the aftermath of these situations. She always felt that it was best to style it out rather than to avoid the situation or retreat into her shell.

James looked over and gave a tentative wave. He glanced at me and I gave him a slight nod and a smile. He didn’t move, rather he took off his shirt and sat down on the lounger before removing his sports shorts.

‘See? I think he is a bit shy in the cold light of day. He hasn’t come over,’ she whispered in my ear.

‘I know what you mean. He may need you to coax him slightly,’ I said.

‘Do you think I should go over to him?’

‘Nah, not yet. Play it cool. Wait a little and maybe you can chat with him later. Don’t seem too eager.’

‘I suppose you’re right.’ Deb gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. ‘Think I’ll go and get a quick drink from the bar. You want anything?’

‘Yes, please. Get me a Coke or something like it if you can, babe.’

‘Sure thing.’

Deb climbed out of the pool and made her way over to the poolside bar about twenty feet away. I noticed her pulling her bikini out of her ass cheeks and swinging her hips slightly as she did so.

I turned my attention back to my Kindle but could see ‘James’ in my periphery sitting up and watching Deb walking away. He stood up, stretched his arms above his head then started to follow her. I pretended to read my book but my eyes were fixed firmly on his crotch. As he walked past, I saw that he was wearing sky blue speedos, which barely covered his massive member. I had never seen anything like it before in my life. He clearly had to bend his cock to fit them in and the tip was practically touching his hip. I could almost see the veins protruding out of it. Deb certainly wasn’t lying when she described it last night.

As I thought, James joined Deb at the bar and touched her lightly on the arm to get her attention. Deb turned and immediately gave him a hug and a brief kiss on the cheek. He tapped her lightly on the back, not overdoing it and, probably, worried about me watching on. They chatted as they waited for the bartender to bring their drinks. Deb was laughing and she touched his elbow every few minutes to keep up the flirting. 

As they received their drinks, there didn’t seem to be any sign of them moving. They leaned on the bar and talked a little more. They seemed to be getting on well and Deb was clearly pulling out all the stops. She was stroking her hair, adjusting her bikini top, and touching him innocently whenever she got the chance. After a brief moment, Deb leaned in and whispered something in his ear. I was trying my best not to stare and only glance occasionally so as not to give the game away. James looked a little taken aback and somewhat quizzical. Deb smiled at him and gave a knowing nod. James twisted his head and grimaced mockingly. Deb nodded again and he laughed heartily. He then nodded as if agreeing to something.

NoraKe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NoraKe

Deb didn’t look over but she gave me the usual signal by taking a hair bobble from around her wrist and wrapping her hair into a ponytail. She lay her hat by the side of the bar. They both took a large gulp of their drinks before Deb grabbed James’ hand and led him back into the hotel.

As they both strode towards the reception area, I noticed some of the women around the pool took a brief look at James as he walked away. With furtive glances, brief stares, and raised sunglasses, they were clearly impressed with what they saw.

I turned off my Kindle and climbed out of the pool. The trick here was timing. I couldn’t afford to follow them too quickly nor could I arrive too late. I put my Kindle in my bag and rubbed myself down with the towel before putting on my linen throw-over t-shirt and changing my shorts to a pair of loose-fitting plain black ones. I put on my shades but made sure not to wear my flip-flops because they made too much noise on the floor.

I walked swiftly into the hotel reception area and headed straight to the toilets. The reception area was big and, despite the time of year, always seemed to be quiet. We were lucky. I pushed the door gently and, luckily, it didn't make much of a sound. I tiptoed in and could already hear some commotion from the furthest cubicle. I didn’t want to give the game away so I slid into the cubicle that was next door but one to Deb and James. I felt confident that they didn’t hear me due to the sounds they were making.

I pushed my shorts down and pulled out my stiff prick, massaging it slowly. I could feel that familiar churning in my stomach as I started to wank my cock with one hand and squeeze my balls with the other. Pre-cum was starting to form already.

I could hear Deb’s low voice quite easily, ‘Fuck me. This cock is so fucking good.’ I could picture her on her knees with both hands around his meat, her tongue running up and down the shaft.

James groaned quietly. ‘Woah. Take your time. That’s too good. I don’t want to cum too soon,’ he begged. I could hear more sucking and slobbering. Deb was clearly loving eating his cock. I could hear brief gasps between the sucking, as if Deb was struggling for air.

I wanked my cock furiously, imagining that sight of my wife sucking on his cock, relishing every moment, her hands moving up and down his body as she worshipped his member. The thought of her devoting herself to this other man and enjoying herself so decadently was too much for me to cope with.

‘I can’t wait to have this inside me. I bet you cum loads,’ said Deb.

‘I… fuck…fuck!’ Replied James.

He seemed to let out a long moan and it was obvious he was cumming. I could hear Deb gulping even one door away. I wasn’t far behind. I wanked furiously and sent a huge load of cum all over the bathroom door.

‘Sorry,’ he said. ‘I didn’t want to cum so quickly.’

‘That’s ok. It’s ok. Honestly. Don’t worry about it,’ came Deb’s reply.

‘I’m so sorry,’ he said again.

‘Honestly, it’s fine. I enjoyed,’ said Deb. ‘And, besides, something tells me that we’ll be seeing more of each other over the next two weeks anyway. You can make it up to me then!’

‘That sounds good to me,’ said James.

‘I mean…fuck. I still can’t believe how big it is! It must be easily ten or eleven inches?’

‘Yeh, last girl who measured it said it was eleven and a half,’ said James, slightly coyly.

‘Jesus. That is the biggest thing I have ever seen. I can’t wait to have it in my pussy and ass,’ she replied.

I heard them rustle about for a quick minute before the bolt on their door slid open and they made their way out of the toilets and back to the pool area.

I took a few sheets of toilet paper and wiped my cum from the walls before leaving.

I made a beeline straight for the bar and picked up two bottles of Diet Coke. When I got back to our loungers, Deb was already on her back, her hat back on and smiling broadly to herself.

‘Thought you could do with a drink,’ I said and handed her the bottle.

Deb smiled.

                                                                  ***

We sat on a table overlooking the pool for breakfast. We both felt fully rested and at ease. I ate my pancakes slowly as Deb stabbed at her melon and grapefruit.

‘So what did you and James talk about last night? I was fast asleep when you came in.’

Deb worked the melon round her mouth and gestured to me with her fork. ‘Even though he was a bit drunk he did say that he’d be willing to give it a go with you in the room as long as you weren’t involved and that he could leave at any point if he felt uncomfortable.’

‘Wow. That’s great! How did you convince him?

‘I have my ways,’ she grinned. 

‘So when shall we try?’

‘Well, he said that tonight would be fine. He said that he would chicken out if he waited any longer. I’ll check with him this afternoon so fingers crossed!’

‘And if he says yes?’

‘When he knocks, I’ll be suitably dressed and will welcome him in, with a bottle of champagne, of course. And you will be sat on the chair in the corner, waiting to have your world rocked!’

‘And he doesn’t want me to say anything?’

‘Not a thing,’ Deb replied. 

‘Might be a bit awkward.’

‘He says that it will be much easier for him if we pretend like you’re not there. I think he just wants to block you out completely.’

I pondered it for a moment but it was still better than nothing. Most guys in the past had wanted to speak to me first and share drinks before getting down to it. This was different but I could certainly understand his thinking.

‘Ok, well sounds like a plan. What are you planning on wearing?’

‘Deb bobbed her head from side to side as if juggling with a decision. ‘Probably the hot pink negligee I wore last week for your birthday.

‘Wow. That was hot. Are you not tempted to wear stockings and suspenders?’

‘Not for tonight. I have an idea I want to try out.’

‘Oh interesting, I said.

‘I think you’ll like it,’ Deb said, winking.

***

For as long as we had been doing this, I’d always loved watching Deb get ready for our meets. She prepared for it like it really was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Women have taken less time preparing for weddings, I’m sure.

She began at 7 pm with a long bath, washing her hair, shaving her legs, and trimming her pussy. Deb was proud of her hairy cunt and only ever tidied it up in advance of these meetings. After the bath, she sat on the balcony eating some crisps and sipping on a diet coke, leaving her hair dry. She stared out at the complex, completely relaxed and no doubt pondering the evening ahead.

Then it was time to moisturize. Deb applied gorgeous coconut oil to her skin, all carefully applied. Then it was the make-up. She had that amazing ability to make herself look glamorous but also natural. Her eyes looked amazing and the shade of red on her lips was enough to stir my cock into life.

She then curled her hair slightly so that it formed soft, lazy tendrils. Again, sexy but not too obvious.

Deb then slid on the hot pink negligee that she always favoured. It wrapped itself around her ample tits and ass perfectly but still looked light and airy. She matched it with a stunning pair of black heels before picking up the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket.

‘How do I look?’ She purred, giving me a little curtsy.

‘Good enough to make me want to fuck you right now.’

Deb gave a huge giggle, ‘Ohhhhh I can’t wait! Right, now you sit in the chair and remember not to say or do anything to put him off.’

‘No problem.’ I could feel my cock hardening and poke out of my shorts at the thought of seeing her get fucked by this monster cock. I wasn’t going to do anything that would interrupt that.

‘Ok, I’ll be back in a second,’ she said and made her way out the door.

I sat in the corner and got myself comfortable. I could hear her knocking on his door next to us. 

Then, in an instant, the door opened and she sprang through, James in tow. She had him by the hand and was already laughing. He gave me only the slightest look before turning his attention back to her. He was clearly doing all he could to pretend that I wasn’t there.

Deb stood in the middle of the room and stepped away from him. She kept him at arm's length.

‘So, what do you think? She said.

‘Umm, perfect,’ came his shy response.

‘I thought you’d like it.’

‘Now, how about a drink?’ She asked.

‘Yeh, couldn’t hurt,’ he replied.

Deb looked him dead in the eye and popped the cork of the champagne with both hands. It gulped out of the bottle and spread over her hands before hitting the floor. Deb took a swig and held the liquid in her mouth then beckoned James over with her index finger. She reached around his neck and then kissed him passionately. The way she kissed with such ardour made my cock into concrete. His hands went straight for her chunky ass and he groped at it firmly as she kissed him.

Deb then pushed him back slightly and raised the champagne bottle to her head. James licked the champagne from his lips and stared directly at Deb as she poured a small amount of champagne over her tits, soaking her negligee slightly in the process. The hot pink material turned black. Deb was unphased and kept eye contact with James as she pinched her nipple with her free hand. She did it hard and winced slightly.

That was clearly all that James could take. He stormed over to Deb and immediately buried his face in her ample tits, roughly squeezing them as he did so. He ate hungrily at her nipples and sucked furiously to get all of the champagne into his mouth. Deb held his head into her chest and looked over at me. She gave a few more winces with every bite he made at her tits but also smiled and gasped excitedly. 

‘Do you like that?’ She purred into his ear. ‘You like my stiff milf nipples?’

James simply murmured and continued squeezing her breasts in his huge hands and sucking at her chest.

Deb pulled him off and he took a quick breath.

‘I think my cunt needs some attention too.’ She moved onto the bed and lay on her back before pouring more champagne over her stomach and pussy. It soaked the sheets and fizzed over her flesh. She raised the negligee slightly, giving James and me a perfect view of her hairy cunt. It glistened in the light and I was dying to take a lick. James pounced on her and buried his head between her legs. She moaned and moaned as he lapped at her wet hole.

‘Oh fuck me yes. That’s so fucking good!’ She had started to raise her voice and was close to screaming.

‘Eat that fucking pussy. Oh yes, I fucking love that!’

Her face was getting redder with each lick and she sat up slightly as her first orgasm roared through her, causing her tummy rolls to ripple slightly.

She collapsed back on the bed but James showed no signs of stopping. He still lapped eagerly at her pussy as she gave a quick laugh.

‘Baby, that is so good. Your face must be covered.’ She laughed again.

James raised his head and wiped his lips. ‘You want more?’ He grinned.

‘Oh no, stop. I need dick. I need that huge dick now.’ Deb pleaded.

He stood up quickly at the end of the bed and Deb positioned herself on all fours, her head close to his crotch. Her negligee was still hanging on but her tits had flopped out and the champagne stains were spreading. She ripped at his shorts, tugging on the belt and zip. She pulled them down with his boxer shorts all at the same time. And then it sprang out. She wasn’t lying. It was enormous. It was easily the biggest piece of man-meat I had ever seen. It looked borderline comical like it had been added artificially. 

Deb’s eyes widened and she seemed to gulp. ‘That’s what I need,’ she murmured. She put her hands back on the bed and leaned in. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and took his rod into her mouth. It only went halfway in but she slobbered and bobbed as much as she could. Sucking and slurping, she worshipped his member and couldn’t get enough. 

It wasn’t long before she had to grab onto it. She raised herself onto her knees and grabbed his shaft with her right hand, pulling it upwards so she could get a good angle on his heavy balls. Her tongue stretched out and licked the bottom of his scrotum. James grunted. She did it again and this time she took one ball in her mouth and sucked hard.

‘Fuck,’ he cried. ‘That’s fucking good.’ He slapped his thigh. ‘Fuck you’re so fucking good.’ He moaned.

‘Deb looked up at him and stared intently into his eyes, ‘Your cock is fucking perfect.’ She whispered. ‘I need that fucking knob inside me.’ Her voice had become breathy and heavy. ‘Please, promise me you’ll fuck me senseless.’ Her eyes were wide, pleading with him.

James touched her under the chin and then kissed her. ‘Get up,’ he said firmly. Deb obeyed instantly and raised her body. He grabbed her under the arms and threw her onto her back. She spread her legs wide open and fingered her clit slightly as he hovered over her. His cock was slick from her saliva and he gave it a quick rub.

‘Please. I need it. Fuck my milf pussy.’

James climbed onto her and she let out the most almighty shriek as his throbbing member penetrated her wet hole.

Deb screamed and howled as he pummeled her hole, his body moving rhythmically with every thrust. James grabbed her legs and pushed them back to get his eleven inches even deeper into her wet chambers. Deb screamed louder, ‘Fuck. Yes, more! Don’t stop. Keep fucking me! You’re so fucking deep.’

James obeyed and started thrusting even faster. Deb raised her body up slightly so that their faces came impossibly close to one another. The intensity and passion were reflected in her face. She was his and his alone at this moment. She kept muttering ‘Yes’ in her breathy voice, her eyes locked on his.

‘I want you to bend me over,’ she said. ‘I want to feel your hands on my ass cheeks as you cum inside me.’

‘Fuck yes,’ came James’ reply. He pulled out of her and jumped to the other end of the bed.

Deb positioned herself in the prone position. Her belly was pressed to the mattress and her legs were spread out behind her. James positioned himself over her and pushed his cock back into her moist pussy. Deb was staring directly at me and I saw her eyes close as he eased his way in. It was obvious that she hadn’t felt anything quite like this before.

James resumed his thrusting, grunting with every movement. His hands explored her ass and he smacked it periodically, causing her flesh to ripple. 

‘Oh fuck. Just like that. Keep doing what you’re doing. I’m going to cum.’

Deb’s face went red and she grimaced, holding her breath as another orgasm ripped right through.

‘Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes. Ohhhhhh fuck. That’s it.

Deb seemed to lose control and closed her eyes. Her cheek was now against the mattress.

James thrust at her lifeless body, ‘You like that? You like my cock?’ He said.

Deb opened her eyes and mumbled, ‘Fuck yes, baby. I love your perfect cock.’

‘I’m close,’ said James. ‘Where do you want it?’ He breathed, clearly holding it back.

Deb was coming round now, more alert. ‘Cum inside me, baby. Cum inside my pussy but squirt some on my asshole and cheeks too.’

That was all James needed to hear. He exhaled and grunted. His pelvis gave a few last thrusts and pulled his enormous member from her pussy and wanked it over her ass cheeks.

‘Oh yes. That feels good,’ came Deb’s reply. She laughed slightly, savouring the moment. ‘That cum feels so hot on my ass.’

James gave her ass a little slap and wiped his cock on her.

‘Fuck me that was good,’ he cried out, catching his breath.

He got off the bed and pulled on his shorts. He grabbed the bottle of champagne and took a slug. He swallowed hard and gasped.

Deb hardly moved but looked up from the bed, still in the prone position.

‘Thank you. Thank you for that amazing cock,’ she said.

‘Any time!’ said James.

He gave a wink and walked out, not even looking in my direction.

Deb looked up at me. My cock was in my hand but I had made every effort possible not to cum.

‘Come and clean me up, baby,’ she purred.

I got up from the chair and jumped onto the bed. I took in the sight immediately. Her pussy was covered in his goo and a small drop was slowly making its way down to the mattress. Her beautiful, soft pale ass was covered in his thick man juice.

‘Lick me out, baby’ she said softly.

I didn’t need a second invite. I lowered my head between her legs and took in the scent.

My work was just beginning.

Published 
Written by davey006
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments