Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Little More Fun

"Lexi wants to have a little more fun teasing our guest"

64
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

"Just a little more fun,” my wife Lexi insists.

Lexi circles a finger on my naked chest, trying to persuade me that she should check on our guest in the adjoining room. My member stiffens at the prospect.

“Looks like you like the idea.” She pats my growing erection.

Jordan had been our guest for the night and after a night of dancing, he had crashed on our couch. Between the dancing and flirting, he and Lexi had obvious sexual chemistry all night. Since getting home she had been having fun teasing me about it all within possible hearing of Jordan in the room over.

“I promise you’ll like it,” Lexi appeals.

I concede by kissing her on the lips and she giggles in victory. She hops off the bed and frolics to her dresser where she is quick to slide into a little pink thong that is swallowed by her two round ass cheeks. She pulls on a white T-shirt that drapes over her breasts and nipples before stopping at her navel.

Lexi turns and twists back and forth checking her ass in the mirror while tying her hair back into a ponytail. For the final touch, she grabs a pink lip balm off her dresser and applies it to her lips giving her lips a sparkling plump sheen.

“I’m just going to sneak into the living room and tease him a little.”

Lexi jaunts back to me on the bed. The smirk on her face is infectious and her body looks amazing under her shirt. Her thong creates an alluring and inviting 'V', accentuated by her soft thighs.

“I’m already so wet thinking about feeling his eyes on my body as I flirt with him, giving him a better look at me,” she exhales in delight.

Lexi leans over the bed to kiss me, her breasts tilting under her shirt towards me. Her kiss is passionate and long as her hand begins to pull up and down my shaft in slow strokes. Lexi breaks our kiss to look at me in her hand, wet precum already glistening its tip.

“Maybe I’ll be able to get a better look at him too, and maybe I’ll find out if he heard that you want him to fuck your wife,” Lexi whispers in my ear, sending electricity through my body.

Lexi moves back to the dresser to reapply her lip gloss. She takes one last look at herself in the mirror as she smacks her lips.

“I’ll let you know if I do,” Lexi teases before opening the door and stepping into the darkness of his room.

My eyes fixate on Lexi’s butt jiggling as she steps through the door before she closes it behind her. I begin to pick up where Lexi left off, stroking myself to the slow steady pace she set forth. I feel intoxicated by the sequence of events that has led to my wife flaunting her near-naked body in front of another man.

I try to discern every sound I hear coming from beyond the door. I think I hear the sound of the kitchen lights being flicked on followed by water from the kitchen, and then muffled voices. Lexi’s high voice mingles with Jordan’s low pitch but I’m unable to make out the conversation.

I listen to their mumbled conversation, picking out my wife’s giggles. I can only imagine what he must think being greeted in the middle of the night to Lexi’s cute butt bouncing past him. I hear another giggle and make out my wife saying Jordan’s name over and over, the way she always does when she flirts.

Next, she’ll giggle and laugh at everything while inching closer to him. Then she’ll make every excuse to touch him or brush up against him. Lexi loves to flirt with everyone but watching her flirt with Jordan had felt different.

It had felt like they were both fighting the urge to tear each other’s clothes off. It had also felt like they both knew I would let them. From the moment I realized Lexi wanted him I knew I wouldn’t stop it. I would even encourage it. To my excitement and angst, each time I had encouraged it, Lexi had escalated it. My nerves are on edge as I’ve just accepted her blatant ruse to escalate their flirting to something more.

My thoughts are interrupted by Lexi’s giggle mixed with a moan before I hear what sounds like my wife pleading Jordan’s name. I hear Jordan respond with Lexi’s name in a clear questioning tone. My heart races, wondering if I heard what I think I heard. I try to listen to their muffled voices, but their conversation has dwindled in volume.

I slide to the edge of the bed trying to hear over my furious stroking. I stop myself just shy of climax and try to home in on any sound from the next room. The only thing I detect is my own beating heart and the occasional creak and muted shuffling.

I slink off the bed and over to the bedroom door. My stomach sinks and my hand trembles as I reach for the doorknob before I resign myself to my situation. I feel sick realizing Lexi’s about to have sex with him and there’s nothing I can do as I have been more than complicit in its consummation.

I only masturbate to Jordan’s gruff groans. Lexi sighs a loud moan before I hear rapid shuffling and panting followed by a loud thud and squeak. Lexi and Jordan’s muffled passionate moans rise together accompanied by what sounds like wet smacking gulps.

I hear Lexi panting followed by hurried excited chatter between the two that's too muffled to recognize over my heart pounding into my ear drums. Almost every inch of my body is numb as my head swims. I plod and pull the only few inches that I do feel. I'm shocked back to reality as I hear Lexi calling my name.

“Baby!?” Lexi's voice beckons clear and loud this time.

I don't think I just react. I pull open the door and step through to my wife. The light from our room and the kitchen illuminates the dark room and falls on my wife and Jordan on the couch.

MiraSunset
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraSunset

Lexi sits on top of Jordan, her legs straddling him. My wife's round ass pulses up and down on top of him. Jordan's cock peeks out from under her, rebounding each time she plops herself down on him. Lexi looks over her shoulder back at me with a sheepish smile spreading across her face.

“Jordan said it's ok if you watch, ok?” Lexi states, as if this had been the plan all along.

I stand, mouth agape. My eyes wander from hers to her butt to her pink thong on the floor before the couch. I can only gulp and give a speechless submitting nod. Lexi’s sheepish smile transforms into a victorious one.

“I love you, baby,” Lexi devotes herself to me even as her pussy licks and wets him.

“I’ll take care of her for you,” Jordan interjects with a laugh while smacking Lexi’s ass a little harder than I ever would.

His smile is cocky and confident as his comment is directed at me. His eyes scan over my body making me aware of my nakedness. I feel humiliated and accepted by him all at the same time.

“Jordan!” Lexi feigns modesty while giggling.

His lips silence her. Their kiss starts slow before ramping up. Tongue and lips flow over each other slowing only for mutual moans.

Lexi’s hands paw and grasp at Jordan’s muscular chest and abs. Her ass bounces up and down against Jordan’s member. His strong hands move from her thighs to each of her butt cheeks, spreading and squeezing them with each bounce against his growing erection.

Lexi pulls her shirt off and throws it to me in the doorway. One of his hands supports and kneads one of her breasts. She raises herself toward him and he guides her nipple to his lips sucking her breast into his mouth. She gasps at the sensation before looking back at me.

Her eyes lock on me as her hand finds the stiff tip of his cock beneath her. Her hand pulls and lubes the head of his cock, already wet from her pussy. I stand transfixed at the sight but nod my head in anticipation, giving her the go-ahead.

She positions him at her entrance before beginning to lower herself onto him. Her gasp takes my breath away as the tip of his cock slips past her wet lips and disappears inside her. Her pussy forms a pink round seal around his hard dick.

Jordan’s girth stretches my wife as she gasps and moans. His shaft glides and glistens as she sits and lifts over and over taking more of him with each descent. His hands move back to her ass, helping to ease herself down onto his monstrous cock.

“Oh god, you’re so big, fuck,” Lexi moans and laughs in delirium.

Her moans turn to panting as she begins to bounce on him faster and harder, impaling herself on him, again and again. The wet slaps of her thighs and ass against him grow louder and more steady. Her asshole puckers and widens as his hands spread and grip her butt cheeks.

Her pace evens and she kisses him with unbridled enthusiasm, her lips and tongue hungry for his. Several minutes pass of them fucking like this. I stand in the doorway still dumbfounded and humbled at his size and stamina, watching his cock slide in and out of my wife, stretching and filling her in ways I never have. I almost cum multiple times, stroking myself to the edge before resisting, little droplets of pre cum litter the ground in front of my throbbing member.

Lexi’s moans continue to build in heaving waves. Jordan groans and grunts accompany hers, growing more frantic and aggressive. He smacks and grabs her ass cheeks and she reacts by riding him harder, pushing down on him, forcing his full length inside her.

Her breathing intensifies as she gyrates on him, keeping him sheathed inside her. His hands hold my wife’s body against his, guiding her as she grinds into him. Lexi’s ass scoots against him now as opposed to her earlier bouncing. The couch squeaks under them to her rapid motion.

“Oh god, oh my god, Jordan, fuck, yes,” Lexi whimpers and cries.

Jordan responds by thrusting back at her. He grabs her hips and love handles as he rams into her. Jordan jackhammers in and out of Lexi at a split-second pace. Rapid-fire, hectic, wet slaps mix with Jordan’s grunts and Lexi’s whimpers of ecstasy.

Lexi cries out as her pussy gushes, sluicing onto Jordan’s still penetrating cock. Her orgasm squirts off Jordan’s slapping thighs creating a wet mess between them. My wife’s body convulses and shakes as Jordan lets out a massive groan and plunges himself deep inside her one last time.

I watch his testicles constrict and his shaft pulse. Jordan’s release is long and repeats, shooting deep inside my wife again and again as she quivers with each deposit. Lexi continues to tremble well after he is finished.

They both shiver and sigh at the same time before busting out laughing. Jordan brushes Lexi’s hair from her face, grabbing her chin and kissing her. She smiles and begins to lift off his cock, which slides out of her, followed by the majority of his emission. She spins off him and beams at me with pride.

Lexi jaunts over to me and kisses me while taking me in her hand. She strokes me not realizing I came when she did, unable to stop myself as I watched her squirt on his prodigious girth. My knees shake and wobble from the unexpected excitement of what I just witnessed.

Lexi’s lips break from mine as Jordan smacks her ass. She giggles and places one of her hands on Jordan’s chest leaning in to kiss him instead. Her hand traces down his chest and abs to his already firming member.

Her lips depart his and she stands between us now. She grabs my flaccid penis in one hand and his already hard cock in the other. The size difference between us is even more apparent as she strokes us.

“Just a little more fun,” Lexi smirks.

Published 
Written by iwatchyouwithhim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments