Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Things Come In Small Packages - Chapter 7

"An interesting disclosure, and big sister drops by."

22
5 Comments 5
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

November began warming up – literally and figuratively.

The Saturday of my bi-weekly release duly arrived. That morning Mandy had gone to visit Christine, and she didn’t get back until late afternoon. Saturday night slowly drifted by, and Mandy finally unlocked the cage and suggested that I go shower. Fifteen minutes later, I was once more eagerly lying on our bed in a dark room, feeling Mandy tug my briefs down. I breathlessly awaited her warm, soft touch.

“I had an interesting chat with Christine today,” Mandy announced. Her fingers enclosed around me, and I drew a sharp breath.

“Oh?” I inquired with as much nonchalance as I could muster. “A chat about what?”

“About chastity belts, honey,” Mandy replied. I knew that she would have been grinning softly in the darkness.

My pulse quickened. “Really?”

“Yep,” Mandy replied. She began stroking me very slowly. “I hope you don’t mind, babe, but I kinda told Christine that you wear one for me.”

My eyes widened in shock. “Jesus Christ, you didn’t, did you?”

“I did,” Mandy responded.

She then told me that Christine and herself were just chatting about relationships. Christine complained to Mandy that Paul had possessed a roving eye – not that she minded, just that he was so overt about it. Mandy had replied that she didn’t have that problem with me – and Christine had asked why. That was when Mandy had told her about me wearing a chastity belt, and therefore my eye only roved as far as keyholder Mandy.

“And what did she say?” I asked in a tight voice. Mandy’s slow, gently stroking was driving me mad.

Mandy laughed. “She thinks the idea rocks! She wanted to know how it works, and how it’s fitted. She was very interested, actually, and wants me to show her one of yours.”

I swallowed. Mandy sped her strokes slightly, and her voice was thick as honey in the darkness when she spoke again. “That’s ok, isn’t it, little one? That my big sister knows your little cock is under lock and key? And that she wants to see one of your little toys?”

“Oh, God... Yes!” I gasped.

Mandy chuckled and now she began stroking me in earnest. My cock pulsed as her other hand found my balls, tickling and teasing them.

“There’s just one problem, needle-dick,” Mandy purred. “If I show her one of your toys, then she is gonna notice something, isn’t she?”

My body jolted at the veiled message in her words, and I stifled another moan.

“Yes - you know, don’t you.” Mandy continued smoothly. “Christine's going to notice how small it is, isn’t she? She'll sit there looking at it – at how narrow and short the tube is – and she's going to know that in order to fit inside it, your cock would really have to be so very small.” Mandy giggled. “But I’m sure you don’t mind if my big sister works out that you have a tiny little cock, do you?”

I had rapidly descended into subspace, and words not totally my own came tumbling out. “No, I don’t mind! I want her to know!”

Mandy giggled again. “Oh, if she sees one of your little toys, she'll know, all right! She'll work it out, and then you'll have to watch her face as she tries not to smirk. Or maybe she will smirk, and turn to me with a pitying look that says ‘My God, you have to put up with that little thing?’ But that’s okay too, isn’t it, needle-dick?”

“Yes! I want to see her smirking, and I want you to smirk too!” I cried.

“Aww, little one?” Mandy carried on. “If that’s what you want, then you shall have it! Maybe I'll look back at her, and make the ‘teeny-weeny’ little hand signal – you know the one - me holding my thumb and forefinger an inch apart! Won’t that be bitchy of me, pin-dick? Even if she doesn’t work it out, me giving her the little hand sign that you’re hung like a fucking hamster will soon get the message across, won't it?”

I screamed and arched my back as climax clawed through my body.

*****

Mandy informed me that Christine was coming over to spend the evening at our house the next Saturday night. I greeted the news with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. Mandy, I am sure, knew how I felt, and she took great pleasure in dropping hints about her sister wanting to see one of my toys, and the subsequent possibility of her deducing that I needed to be hung rather poorly to squeeze into one.

The next weekend was warm, and Christine arrived wearing a denim mini skirt and white blouse. I should state that Christine is four inches taller than Mandy is, and whereas Mandy is buxom, Christine is willowy; she has a much flatter bust than Mandy does, but this was counterbalanced by her long, slender legs, and by her gorgeous, heart-shaped backside that looked simply stunning in a tight pair of jeans.

I discovered that since Mandy’s last set of lascivious threats, I was on edge and tingling just having Christine in the house. Christine greeted me affably, as usual, and it took me some time before my pulse dropped to normal.

The girls and I had a few drinks, and watched a DVD, and then we just sat making small talk for an hour or so as a music video show pumped out the latest hits on TV. I was starting to think that Mandy was kidding me about Christine wanting to see a chastity tube was just one of her wicked taunts, when all of a sudden Mandy turned to me.

“Babe?” she said, “Is it okay if I show Christine one of your cages? She wants to see one.”

My heart did a double-thump. I nodded.

“Oh, yeah!” Christine added with some enthusiasm. “Mandy told me about those the other week! I'd really like to check one out, and see how they work.”

NatashaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaCollins

My throat felt dry as I nodded, and Mandy arose and disappeared into the hallway.

“How long have you and Mandy been fooling around with them?” Christine asked.

“A while now…” I stammered.

Christine smiled at me. “Jesus, don’t be shy about it! I think it’s a really hot idea, and I never even knew they existed. I wish I'd had one for Paul! He could have used it!” She finished with a soft laugh.

Just then Mandy returned, holding the original metal cage that I had bought in her hand. Even though it was slightly larger than the one I was currently wearing, it still looked very small. Mandy gave me a knowing sidelong glance, and I felt my pulse skyrocket again.

“Here it is,” Mandy announced, placing it on the coffee table. Christine looked down at it in fascination as Mandy explained how the tube was fitted and locked. I was sure my face was burning.

Christine picked it up, and examined it. “Jeeze, it’s really compact isn’t it?” I saw Mandy’s soft grin quiver as it turned into a full smile. She was relishing this.

“Yeah,” I answered, feeling my face burning, and my traitorous cock began hardening inside my tube. “You want to keep them fairly compact so that they don’t stand out under your clothing.”

Christine nodded, and handed the tube back to Mandy. “Oh! I see, yeah. Cool. Thanks for showing me – like I said, I had no idea these things existed. If I'd known, I would've put one on Paul!” She laughed, and Mandy joined in.

Thankfully the girls then began talking about other matters. My cock took considerably longer to settle down, and once or twice I thought I could see Christine glancing at me thoughtfully.

I went to bed shortly after, leaving the sisters to chat, and I lay there wondering if the subject of the chastity tube would come up again between the pair. I fell asleep with that thought still swirling in my head.

The next morning I was sat with Mandy on the couch as we shared an early morning coffee. Mandy's shapely legs snaked out from under her dressing gown, and I knew that she was naked underneath it. Mandy told me that the matter of the chastity tube didn’t arise after I went to bed, but Christine had invited us out to a nightclub that next weekend.

I nodded, and I could see that Mandy was gauging my reaction carefully.

“Hmm…” mused Mandy. “Next Saturday is when I measure you next, isn’t it? Maybe I should go out by myself to the nightclub next week, hmm? Leave my little man at home while I go have some fun with Christine, and then come home and measure your little pecker.”

I felt my pulse quicken at her remark. Mandy was smiling softly as she studied my face. “I guess you could do that.”

“Does that notion make you frisky, lover?” Mandy asked. “Imagining me out with my big sister at a nightclub with a lot of hot guys?“

“I think it does,” I muttered.

“I know it does,” Mandy intoned. “I can tell by the dreamy expression on your face. Would you be wondering what I'm doing if I did go out with her by myself?”

“Yes,” I replied. “I would be wondering about it a lot.”

Mandy grinned. “Well – I may have to do just that. I might give Christine a call later, and tell her that you're gonna be busy next Saturday night, and it'll just be her and I going out.”

I swallowed. Mandy slid closer and kissed me, her nimble little tongue danced wetly over my lips.

“Will you be a frisky little boy while I’m out, babe? Will you be wondering if any hot guys are checking me out, or if they're staring at my legs, or checking out my tits?”

“Yes!” I rasped. My cock was rapidly hardening inside the tube.

“Aww, poor baby!” she said. “You'll be all alone at home, wondering if some guy is trying to chat up your wife! Wondering if some hot cutie is trying to work his way into my panties. Will that make your little pecker hard? Knowing that some other guy might try to get into my panties?  That he might want to fuck me?”

“Jesus, yes!” I gasped.

“Don’t worry, honey – I'm sure Christine will chaperon me.” Mandy gave a short giggle. “Unless I tell her that you're okay with me having a little ‘fun’, of course! I wonder what she'd say if I did tell her that you've given me permission to play – and that the idea of me fooling around with another guy excites you?”

I could feel myself starting to tremble. I swallowed again.

“Hmm,” Mandy continued. “I think she'd be okay with that. She used to do it with her ex-hubby, and she told me that Brian loved to watch another man fucking her, so I'm sure the idea wouldn’t shock her. In fact, she might even encourage me to do it. How would that be, needle-dick? If my sweet sister actually encouraged me to cuckold you? Wouldn’t that be very wicked and kinky, hmm?”

“Oh my God!” was all I could croak.

Mandy giggled again. “I thought that idea might excite you, my little man! Well – I just might have to give it some thought. I'm sure Christine would understand after seeing your little tube last night. She must have realized that if the tube was so ‘compact’, as she put it – and, by the way, she meant small – then you must have a very little pecker. So she'd more than likely completely understand why I might need a good seeing-to by a man with a real cock, wouldn’t she?”

“Yes!” I practically shouted.

“All this nasty talk making you horny, babe?”

“Jesus Christ, yes!”

Mandy leaned back on the couch and parted her legs. Her dressing gown peeled open, and her pussy winked out from under the material.

“Then lick me,” Mandy commanded huskily. “I didn’t get any last night, so show me how horny you are – lick me!

I needed no further urging, and I was soon busily obliging her.

 

*****

Published 
Written by Micky_D
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments