Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good things come in small packages - Chapter 6

"Mandy points out Michael's 'shortcomings', and she makes a decision."

23
9 Comments 9
11.6k Views 11.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words

August
My cock length: 4 1/2 inches

Loss: 1/4 inch.

The night for my August measurement duly arrived. Mandy unlocked the cage and I showered. Ten minutes later – and with my heart thumping - I once again ventured into our bedroom. Mandy was quick to get me hard, and I felt the cool ruler resting on my cock as my wife measured.

She uttered a low chuckle – which could only mean one thing.

“Jesus, how long now?” I inquired, my voice already thin and squeaky with suppressed excitement. I could already feel a familiar pre-orgasm tightness dancing in my loins.

“Well - let me put it this way,” she cooed. “You've lost exactly two inches from your cock since last August. Congratulations, babe – your cock's now a whopping four and a half inches long.”

I emitted a shaky moan, and as usual, subspace began drifting over me like a lascivious cloud. Butterflies danced in my stomach, and some of them flittered down to my groin.

“And it's not just length,” my wife continued in her sultry voice. “You're definitely thinner than last month as well.” She uttered her low, sexy chuckle. “Bug-fucker? Pretty soon that's all you'll be able to fuck!”

Almost before I realized what was happening, I wailed softly, and ejaculated. I didn’t climax – there was no warm rush of orgasm - I simply ejaculated. I watched in disbelief as my cum erupted from the eye of my throbbing penis.

Mandy drew a sharp breath as she watched my semen squirt over my stomach. She wore what was almost a smug grin, as though she was elated that she had been able to make my cock erupt without any stimulation.

“Damn!” she purred excitedly, “I wondered how long it'd be before I could get you to explode just by talking to you! Woo hoo! If this is how you pop off finding out that your cock is four and a half inches long now, what’s going to happen next month?”

I could just make a croak in reply.

Mandy flashed me a teasing smile. “Did you actually climax?” she asked.

I weakly shook my head. “It just kinda leaked out… I didn’t cum – I didn’t have an orgasm, I mean.”

“Well, we'll soon fix that, won’t we?” Mandy said. “Start stroking yourself.”

My hand slipped down to my cock. I could feel the slippery texture of my semen coating it. Almost in a carnal daze, I started jerking myself.

Mandy sat for a few seconds pondering. “I've made a decision, needle-dick. If your little pecker does shrink to under four inches long, then I'm definitely going to cuckold you. So if that happens – if you do get that tiny – then you will be cuckolded. Okay?”

“Oh Jesus! Yes, that's okay!” I gasped.

Mandy raised an eyebrow. “Before you get the wrong idea, I wasn't asking for your permission – I was telling you what's going to happen. If your dick gets that small, you'll have no right of veto. I'm going to cuck you, even if you disapprove. Do you have a problem with that?”

Her words were like a lashing to a masochist. “Oh fuck! N... no problem!”

Mandy licked her lips. “Good. I just wanted to make it clear to you; Four inches is the limit. After that, I'm gonna start looking for a bull. No asking for your permission,” Mandy’s face hardened, and she barked an order: “Come on! Wank yourself faster! I want you hard again in two minutes! Jesus Christ – blowing your fucking load simply because I told you that your cock is another quarter-inch shorter! Your cock wasn’t even being touched! What’s the matter with you? Smarten up, pin-dick! Get it hard for me – now!

I hastened to obey her as subspace now took absolute control of me. “Oh, Christ! You'd really fuck another guy even if I objected?”

“Yes, I would. Why? Does that excite you, needle-dick?”

Fuck, yes!” I gasped.

My wife chuckled softly. “Yes, I thought it might. As I've already told you, over the last few months I've become far more open to the idea of cucking you, babe. The more I think of it, the more delicious the idea becomes for me. And to do it openly, and with no say in it from you, makes my pussy tingle.”

“Oh, my sweet Jesus!” I moaned. Subspace enveloped me like a warm, buoyant cloud, intensifying every lurid word my wife said. My cock grew in my palm.

“And if I do cuck you,” Mandy continued, “I'd expect that you'd help me prepare for my tryst with my lover; you'd shave my pussy smooth, and my legs too. You'd help to dress me, maybe pick out something sexy for me to wear – I'd wanna look hot for my stud, babe. And then? I'd kiss you goodbye, and go hook up with him, and spend the evening getting gloriously fucked by a nice, long, thick cock!”

I whimpered as subspace tore me even deeper into its clutches.

“And before I forget,” Mandy added lasciviously, “My hot new lover will be told that my husband has a tiny four-inch pecker. So – as he's fucking me – he'll probably feel very arrogant and smug and cocky that not only is he getting some illicit married pussy – my pussy, in fact. But he's also fucking that married pussy far deeper and much better than her husband ever could. Is that short, thin cock of yours hard yet, needle-dick?”

“Jesus, yes, almost!” I gasped. My cock was eagerly returning to life as if it, too, was keen to hear more about Mandy’s lascivious plans for its own usurping.

“Good. Keep wanking, little one.” Mandy cooed huskily. She looked down into my face and grinned. “Do you wanna know my perfect fantasy about cuckolding you? You do? Well, I imagine bringing my lover home here one Saturday night – to this house. I want you to imagine that the three of us are sat in the living room, watching a movie. The room is in darkness, and the only light is from the TV screen. You're sat in the armchair, and my lover and I are curled up on the couch. You can see us as you're sat there – but your little cock is locked up, helpless and impotent.

“Very shortly, you can see us begin to kiss – right there in front of you. You can hear our lips smacking and sucking, and in a few minutes my lover and I have both stopped any pretense of watching the film; instead, we're into each other. Imagine being sat there, and having to watch another man kissing me, knowing that our tongues are entwining and lapping at each other, and that my soft lips are his for the night.

“Now – imagine that you can now see his hands starting to caress my tits. I know how much you love fondling my big tits, and I bet he'll love it, too! In fact, you can plainly see that he is cupping my tits – he's caressing and massaging them through my blouse. Do you know how naughty I'll be? Knowing you're watching helplessly, I'll gently remove his hands, and you'll think I'm stopping him. But in fact, I only stop him so I can remove my bra from under my blouse, sliding the straps down my arms and reaching behind me to unclip it. I'll actually stop him simply to take my fucking bra off! I'll drop my bra on the floor, give you a wink, and turn back to my lover, and I'll place his hands back on my tits! In fact? I'll place his hands under my blouse, and then pull it back down so that all you can see is the outline of his hands under my blouse as they cup and caress and fondle my bare tits – your wife's bare tits!

Mandy continues, “Can you imagine my little moans of pleasure when his fingers start tweaking my nipples, needle-dick? You know how hot and horny I get when my nipples are tweaked, don't you? And you can see my face lit by the TV screen as we kiss again, hotter and deeper and wetter this time. You can see how much I'm enjoying him rolling my nipples between his fingers. I have to return the favour, so you watch helplessly as my hand wanders to his crotch – and you know that I'm rubbing his big cock through his jeans.

“Then you see me whisper in his ear. He nods eagerly, and we both rise from the couch. We don’t even give you a second glance – we just walk right past you, and up the hallway. We disappear into this bedroom, right into this very room as you're left alone in the living room. Do you know what I want you to do a few minutes after we leave, pin-dick? Mute the TV – because I want you to hear me start to moan through the wall. I want you to listen as you hear our bed start squeaking. I want you to know that at that very moment, his long, hard, thick cock is sliding inside me, right in our marital bed! Sliding deeper inside me than you ever could, or ever will! He's in here, babe - fucking me!

As she had been telling me this story, Mandy had slowly lowered herself completely onto the bed. She had parted her firm, smooth thighs, and she had been gently playing with her pussy. Now she looked over at me and noted that my little penis was once again fully erect. She parted her legs wide and simply said:

“Now, get between my legs, needle-dick – and fuck me!

I shook like a leaf as I clumsily mounted her, subspace euphoria making me weak and floaty. My cock settled into the folds of her pussy, and she arched her back. I uttered a long, grateful moan as my tormented shaft sank into her molten cunt.

As if from far away, I heard myself say, “I'd love to hear you cucking me!”

Mandy uttered a low chuckle. “I'd make sure you hear, needle-dick. As you waited helplessly in the living room, I'd scream his name as he pounded my unfaithful little cunt in this very bed, cuckie! Yes – you'd then really be my little cuckie, wouldn't you?”

“Yes, I would!” I heard myself moan. “I'd want him to fuck you so hard!”

“Oh, he would, cuckie!” Mandy cooed. “His big, hard cock would own my pussy. He'd make it all his, slamming his delicious big cock deep inside me, over and over!”

My hips were thrusting hard, desperate to drive my pulsing cock into her loose warmth. Subspace gripped me harder, seeming to make me float over our bed as Mandy curled her smooth legs around my back.

“You could fuck him anytime you wanted!” I again heard myself say.

Mandy stared up into my eyes. “And I would, cuckie! As I just told you, I wouldn't even ask your permission. I'd consider myself totally free to bed my lover anytime I wished. Is that a problem, little cuck?”

“No!” I howled.

“Good. Because I'd do it, anyway. I'll even tell him that he can come here and fuck me anytime he wants to. That since he now owns my steamy cunt, he can just drop in, take me to our bed, and fuck me whenever he wants – okay, cuck?”

“Yes!” I screamed. The edge of orgasm fluttered teasingly closer to me. All I wanted, all I cared about right then, was climaxing!

Mandy writhed under me, spreading her legs high and wide. “Can you imagine me spread like this for my lover, cuckie? You wife's smooth legs, totally open for him, my sweet little cunt dripping for him! Ready for his big, hard, bare cock!”

Oh fuck!” I wailed. “You'd let him take you bare-back?” Climax danced and teased.

Mandy looked right into my eyes. “Oh, yes – I would. And you know what else, cuckie? I'm gonna let him cum inside me! I'm going to beg him for it! Beg him to pump your slutty little wife full of his cum! And when he does, I'm going to lock my legs around his back so that he can't pull out!”

Orgasm boomed within me like a thunderclap; waves of undulating pleasure rippling through me, my body contorting like a puppet manipulated by my own throbbing organ as my scream of pure and utter ecstasy cut the air. I was dimly aware of Mandy 's legs pulling me tightly onto her, feeling her ample breasts pressed tight against my chest. Floating, floating, floating...

I slowly began the languid descent from subspace, my heart still pounding. Mandy was kissing my lips softly, her nails tracing lightly over my back. Minutes passed without either of us moving. I could feel my cock slowly begin to deflate inside her drenched honeypot.

“Holy fuck!” Mandy drawled softly, lowering her legs. “Wow, that was intense! You okay, baby?”

“God, yes!” I panted. “Floating! So floaty.”

Mandy smiled softly. “Jesus, that was a powerful one for you, babe. Never seen you so excited – not ever.”

“You drive me absolutely insane!” I replied weakly, gently rolling off her. “You are a drug for me, and I can't get enough of you.”

“Mmmm, tell me, babe. Tell me everything.”

I once more tried to explain how it felt when she verbally teased me like she did; the deep, powerful tug of subspace that engulfed me and tore me below its heaving surface, leaving no other sensory input but the intensity of my own feverish submissive fantasies and desires. How at such times my subordinate side took total control of me, a poignant, emotionally masochistic upwelling that sundered me from reality.

I tried to explain that the more intensely she teased and taunted me, the more powerfully seductive her words were, which lead to me wanting to hear more; for her to be even more lewd and outrageous and basically be a spiteful bitch – a lascivious psychological loop that became more powerful with each circuit, feeding hungrily on itself.

Mandy smiled softly and nodded when I'd finished. “Mmm, I can see how intensely it affects you, babe. To be frank, I simply love being able to turn you on so much that you lose control. I guess it's my dominant side that enjoys it – seeing the power I have over you, and how I can turn you into a shaking, trembling, shivering mess. You talk about loving me as a spiteful bitch? Well, babe, I'm not gonna lie – I'm starting to enjoy being a spiteful bitch. It turns me on to say all those wicked and nasty things to you.”

NatashaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaCollins

“Oh God, really?”

Mandy nodded softly. “Yes, it does. That's not to say I actually mean all those things I tell you – just that I relish the power it gives me when I say them.”

“Well, you drive me out of my fucking mind.”

Mandy giggled. “Yeah – I kinda figured that out.” She leaned over and kissed my forehead. “Another thing, babe. When I teased you last month about me talking to Kym and Cynthia and Christine about cock sizes, you got pretty hot. Any reason for that?”

I somewhat shamefully confessed that the notion of some of her friends knowing about my predicament was a huge turn on for me. Mandy nodded as though I had just confirmed something that she had suspected.

“Any friends of mine in particular?” Mandy asked.

“Christine – definitely Christine, and maybe Kym,” I replied.

“Why definitely Christine?”

“I don’t know,” I replied honestly. “Maybe just because she's your sister.”

“Yeah - and maybe because you love seeing her hot arse in a pair of tight jeans, like every other male who claps eyes on her!”

I blushed, and Mandy laughed. She was not the jealous type, and she was well aware that I wasn’t the straying kind. And with me being under lock and key she had little to fear in any event.

“Hmm,” she mused, “Well, I probably wouldn’t tell Kym – she can’t keep her mouth shut. But Christine? You know that she and I are really close, and I know she'd keep it to herself, and believe it or not, my big sister is a bit on the kinky side herself. She'd probably get a wicked kick out of knowing that you wear a chastity belt for me, and maybe even about your ‘little’ situation.”

“Jesus, really?”

“Yup. Did I ever tell you that Christine used to cuckold her ex-hubby?” Mandy asked.

That came as a shock to me, and I told Mandy so.

“Well,” continued Mandy, “Maybe ‘cuckold’ isn’t the right word. You see, not long after they were married, Christine and her ex used to swing with another couple. But Christine once told me that her ex – Brian - mainly liked to watch the other guy fucking her. So I guess in a sense she used to cuckold him.”

“Wow,” I replied. “I never thought of Christine as the swinging type.”

Mandy chuckled. “Like I said, honey – Christine has a kinky side. It rarely comes out, but it’s there all right. So if I was to drop a few hints to Christine about some of the little games we play, she'd probably understand a little more about it than you think.”

That made my eyebrows rise sharply. “You'd drop hints to Christine about us?” I asked.

Mandy smiled. “Maybe, maybe not! It would be interesting to see your reaction if Christine found out that I keep your cock in a cage, and that you've got a four and a half-inch pecker! And that it drives you wild to imagine another guy fucking me!”

“Jesus!” was all I could rasp as Mandy giggled.

“And now honey?” Mandy purred. “You've had your fun. Now I want you to please me. Lick my pussy, babe. Now.”

I hastily slid down the bed to oblige her. I glanced up at her face as it hovered over her pubic mound.

Mandy smiled softly. “Your cum is still inside me. Make sure that you suck it all out, as well.”

The bedroom was soon filled with Mandy’s urgent moans of excitement as I did as she requested – and loved it.
 

September
My cock length:
4 1/4 inches
Loss: 1/4 inch.

In September, Mandy informed me that from now on I would only be unlocked every two weeks instead of each week in order to climax. I feebly tried to dissuade her, but she was adamant; I was to be released only every fourteen days. The prospect of being allowed to cum only twice a month caused me both trepidation and excitement.

As it turned out, the two-week wait was not as hard as I had anticipated, but a natural downside was that once I was released I was now brimming with two weeks of pent up lust and frustration. When I finally made love with Mandy it usually took me less than twenty seconds to climax – much to Mandy’s latent amusement. I was convinced that she derived a certain degree of pleasure from my lack of sexual stamina, and I had a sneaking suspicion that she had anticipated and planned this side effect. She smilingly began calling me her “little pop-gun”.

The last Saturday in September duly arrived, and once again I trembled in anticipation as Mandy did her monthly measuring. Her soft squeal of delight could only mean one thing.

“How long am I now?” I asked in a voice tight with excitement.

“Well, honey?” Mandy said gleefully. “You are now exactly four and a quarter inches! You have lost another quarter inch!” She looked at me, her eyes glittering. “It seems you are losing a quarter-inch every month. If this continues, you know what it means, right?”

My throat went tight. “Yes. I might be only four inches the next time you measure me.”

Mandy smiled softly. “Yes, needle-dick. And in which case, I start looking for a bull. Now – come put that hard little pecker inside me...”

Mandy felt looser than ever when I mounted her, and she stifled several sultry chortles as I desperately humped her. Once again she teased me mercilessly about the four-inch limit that was rapidly approaching, and how I was now just a quarter of an inch away from breaching that boundary. She again reiterated that if this occurred, she would begin cuckolding me.

She then added another lascivious proviso. She languidly told me that if she found a regular bull, then sooner or later she would bring him to our house and have him fuck her, just as she had told me.

“It'll be a gradual process,” she smilingly informed me. “First, my lover and I would be sleeping together regularly at another location – like his place, or at a motel. After a while, I'll be inviting him to have sex with me at our house.” Mandy gazed at up me, her eyes glittering. “And just so you know? Eventually, he may even be spending nights with me.”

Oh, Christ!” I moaned. Climax was slowly but steadily slithering into my loins. “You'd spend the whole night with him in our bed?”

Mandy grinned up at me. “If I felt like, it, then yes, I would. I want you to buy a single bed, and put it in our spare room. If I decide that I want my bull to spend the night with me, then I'll send you to your bed in the spare room to sleep. You might be fully sharing your wife – okay?”

Hearing this was more than I could bear, and I climaxed within seconds, screaming Mandy's name.


October
My cock length: 4 inches.

Loss: 1/4 inch.

At the start of October Mandy and I received interesting news; Christine had split from Paul, her current boyfriend, and was moving into a new apartment in the suburb adjoining ours. We had known that things had been shaky between the couple for a while, so this news came as no shock. It did have major consequences for myself – but more of that later.

Mandy kept up her new program of only allowing me sexual release every two weeks. I found that I was becoming more and more enmeshed in the feeling of sub-space that being under her control aroused in me. I discovered that the Mistress/slave role play aspect had essentially dissolved, and that instead we were living almost a true Femdom lifestyle, and we were no longer just 'playing'.

Mandy was, if anything, friskier than ever, and I was often commanded to satisfy her – either orally or with her dildo, or both – sometimes twice or even three times a day, especially on weekends. To hear her moans and squeals as the long, thick rubber shaft of the dildo slid wetly into her creamy pussy always made me tremble, and caused my cock to strain joyfully inside its metal prison. Mandy had grown fond of having me lick her clitoris as I slowly fucked her with the immense silicone phallus – and she never tired of telling me how big it was, and how full it made her feel.

Due to Christine’s split from Paul, we began seeing a lot more of her than usual. She would visit at least once a week, or we would go over to her new apartment for a few drinks and watch a movie. Sometimes Mandy would pop over and see her on weekends, and I always wondered if Mandy had ever been tempted to drop a few hints to her sister regarding our unusual relationship, as she had intimated she might do.

I always got highly aroused imagining Mandy slyly telling Christine about our little game, and in my fervent imagination, Christine responded to the account with amused fascination. I had always gotten on very well with Christine, and whenever she joined us I tried to detect any subtle changes in her conduct towards me that may have signified that Mandy had carried out her threat – but Christine treated me the same as she always did.

On the last Saturday of the month, Mandy again brought out her ruler for measuring day. I was even more apprehensive and excited than usual. If my penis continued its regular quarter-inch reduction in size each month, then it was highly possible that I would now measure just four inches – the threshold at which Mandy said she would actively begin to cuckold me.

I was trembling as my wife stroked me to full hardness and then checked her ruler against my penis. Even to my fervent gaze, it looked smaller than last month. A slight smile spread across my wife's face, and she looked me right in the eye.

“Baby? I'm going to start cucking you,” she purred.

I let out a low, animal moan. “It's four inches now?”

“Yes, it is,” Mandy's smiled curled. “Four inches exactly. See?” She turned the ruler, and sure enough, the tip of my penis reached no higher than the '4-inch' mark on the ruler. “Take a good look at it, baby. See how stumpy it looks? And how much thinner it is? It's like a little midget cock – it is a little midget cock, baby. And it's going to make you my cuckold.”

Subspace instantly seized me as my wife's words sank home, binding me in its narcotic grip. My submissive persona burst forth, pushing out all other emotions.

“You deserve a better cock,” I heard myself say. My loins felt tight and hot, and my penis twitched.

“I do, baby. I really do deserve a nice big dick that'll satisfy me. And very soon, I'm going to find one. Sorry, baby, but you simply can't give me the sustained deep fucking that I crave. For that reason, I feel I have the right to cuckold you, anytime I wish. And that will happen baby – soon. And to be honest? This will probably be permanent throughout our marriage.”

I moaned softly, and several seconds later I shuddered as once more I spontaneously ejaculated. Mandy's eyes glittered as she watched my semen splatter against my chest and stomach.

“Mmm, there's my little pop-gun again,” my wife purred. “Poor baby gets so excited! Did you actually orgasm, honey?”

I simply shook my head. Subspace pulsed inside me.

“Aww, poor babe,” she said softly in that sexy drawl. Her hand curled around my still throbbing penis, and she began to stroke it. “I think that from now on, I won't let you fuck me anymore, babe. You simply don't last long enough to deserve it. So – I'll just wank you off in future. No more pussy for you - at least until I find a virile stud to fuck me. How about that, babe? Just handjobs from now on - you won't get to stick your little pecker inside me until after some big-cocked bull fucks me first.”

Fuck, yes!

Mandy giggled and she masturbated me a little faster. “Okay, babe. Just think about that for a moment; the next time you get to fuck me, it means some other guy has hammered your naughty wife's steamy cunt first. Does that excite you, needle-dick?”

“Oh my God! Yes!

“I thought it might. What else excites you, babe? Anything you wanna ask me?”

“Oh Jesus! How soon will you cuck me?”

“Oh, very soon, babe. As soon as an opportunity presents itself.”

I groaned. Mandy's deft hand was still stroking with a firm rhythm. “Are you looking forward to cucking me?”

“Yes I am,” she cooed. “I haven't had a decent fuck in months, as you're well aware. So I'm kinda... what's the old saying?... Oh – yeah, I'm kinda gagging for it, babe.”

Orgasm fluttered teasingly against my loins. “Will cuckolding me be permanent throughout our marriage?”

Mandy grinned and sped her strokes even faster. “Well, let me put it this way; as long as your hung like a hamster, then yes - it will be permanent. I'll need a decent fuck regularly, and I sure as hell won't be getting that from you, will I?”

I moaned loudly as climaxed tickled and danced just out of reach. “Would you stop if I asked you to?”

Mandy smiled. “No. I'd do it anyway, baby. With your little pin-dick, you'd have no right to even ask me to stop! I mean – look at it!” She ceased stroking me and gripped the base of my little penis, displaying it to me.

“Just look. Can you see how small and thin it is?” Mandy recommenced striking me. “As I just told you – you're now incapable of satisfying me, and as far as I'm concerned this means I have every justification to seek it elsewhere. So I'll warn you right now, babe – don't ask me to stop cuckolding you, because I won't. Deal with it.”

Orgasm exploded like an atomic bomb. I shuddered as powerful waves of sheer ecstasy rippled through me like an electric current. I screamed Mandy's name again, and again, and again...

*****

Published 
Written by Micky_D
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments