Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good things come in small packages - Chapter 2

"A Cuckold soon learns his dominant wife doesn't mind if his chastity device is shrinking his cock."

23
5 Comments 5
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"A startling discovery, and Mandy’s proposal. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Sometimes 'less' is 'more'!"

It was 11:30 on a Saturday night, and Mandy had just released me from the cage. I quickly showered, and was keenly looking forward to my regular Saturday night of passion with my sexy wife. I slipped into bed beside her, and my freed cock responded even to the simple touch of her warm skin against mine. Mandy smiled softly, and slid her hand down to my crotch. My hypersensitive cock rippled as her warm fingers encased it, slowly stroking it into full potency. I gave a soft moan and closed my eyes.

“Mmm…” Mandy hummed, “You get hard so fast these days, babe. Keeping you locked up for me was such a good idea, hmm?”

I nodded silently as her strokes sent fireworks through my loins.

Mandy slid slowly downwards, and I knew it was only seconds before she took my emancipated cock into her warm, wet mouth. She kept stroking me as I felt her breath caress my lower stomach, I closed my eyes and waited in trembling anticipation to feel the first touch of her moist lips and tongue.

"You know what?” Mandy suddenly announced. “I think your cock's shrinking, babe.”

My eyelids snapped open at my wife's abrupt statement. I looked down to see her brows knitted, her pretty face a picture of concentration as she studied my penis intently.

"Huh?" was all I could manage to blurt out.

"I think your cock is shrinking,” she repeated, not taking her eyes away from my erect tool. “I mean really shrinking. I'm sure it used to be bigger than it is now. Do you think the new chastity cage is affecting it?" Mandy glanced up at my face. Her question startled me.

"Jesus,I never thought about that," I replied honestly. "I guess that having it locked inside in that short cage six days a week for so long might be having some effect, maybe."

Mandy pondered for several seconds. "Let's make sure first. Remember we measured you last August, and you were a little over six and a half inches? I'll measure it again."

Mandy arose and exited our bedroom. I took my penis between my fingers, examining it with quizzical eyes. Jesus, it did look a little smaller than usual! My wife shortly returned clutching a wooden ruler, and knelt on the bed beside me.

“Stroke it totally hard for me, baby,” she said. I did as she asked, and once I was fully erect she pressed the ruler lightly alongside the length of my cock and measured.

"Hmm..." she mused. "Just over five and three-quarter inches. I was right - It is shrinking!"

My eyelids flickered again. “That can’t be right.” I muttered.

“See for yourself.” Mandy replied. I glanced down to see that she was indeed measuring correctly – holding to ruler along the upper side of my cock, and measuring with the end of the ruler pressed gently to the pubic bone. I could clearly see that the tip of my erect tool reached a fraction over the five and three-quarter-inch mark. I had lost almost three-quarters of an inch in length since last August – only five months ago! What the fuck?

“Jesus Christ!” I hissed. “It must be that fucking cage!” I glanced at Mandy and added: “Or - or maybe I've gained a little weight. Yeah, I remember now. I've read that any weight gain means more fat above the pubic bone, which makes it seem like your penis is smaller. Yeah, that's right. It’s an illusion, it’s not really smaller, it just looks like it is..." My voice trailed off as I realised I was practically babbling.

Mandy shook her head firmly. “Nope. You haven’t gained any weight at all since August, babe. You've been wearing a pretty constricting chastity device for the last six months, six days a week. I think that having your cock compressed like that for so long has caused you to lose a little length, and maybe some girth too.” She wrapped her hand around it again, as if to gauge its circumference. I felt my face redden.

“Well, that’s it!” I grunted. “I'm not wearing the damned thing anymore!”

Mandy was watching my crestfallen face, and I could see the wheels turning in her head. Her lips slowly curled into a crooked half-smile.

“Do you really want to stop wearing it, babe?” she purred, “I like you wearing it for me. It gives me a thrill seeing you locked for me. And you enjoy me having total control over your dick, don't you?” Mandy moistened a fingertip and placed it against my frenulum and softly rubbed it, sending sparkles of pleasure shooting through my loins.

“Well, yes,” I replied with an effort; her fingertip was working magic. “But... but...” I glanced at the ruler she was still clutching.

“I think you should keep wearing it, babe,” she said unctuously. “Keep your cock locked for me in that tight little cage. What does it matter if it's making your pecker a little smaller? You've always wanted to be my little needle-dick, haven't you? If you keep wearing it, you might start being exactly that – my little needle-dick.” She sent me a sexy grin, tossed the ruler aside, and began stroking me again.

Cyntiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cyntiia

I fumbled for words. What Mandy was implying sent almost masochistic little trills of excitement through me. But becoming turned on by Mandy telling me that I had a small penis and actually having a small penis were two different things – weren’t they? I looked down at my tool again. Goddammit, it was smaller – and worse was that the fact it was perversely turning me on!

Mandy stroked my penis faster and continued her lascivious monologue: “How would that feel, honey? To know that your cock is actually shrinking each time you put that steel cage on? Each time your cock gets hard inside it, each time it gets erect, it'll get just a tiny little bit shorter – day after day, week after week… Mmm… How would that feel? How would you like to hear me call you my little pin-dick, and know that it’s actually coming true?” Mandy unleashed a sharp teasing giggle and winked at me. Jesus, she knew how to push my Goddamned buttons!

My cock seemed to relish this perverse talk of its own impending demise; it was now hard as a rock, and a rare string of pre-cum trickled from the tip as Mandy’s warm hand stroked rhythmically up and down. She leaned towards me and kissed me, running her moist tongue over my lips before sliding down to lie alongside me on her back. Her legs parted invitingly.

“Fuck me, babe,” she whispered.

I shook as I settled between her soft, freshly-shaven legs. Her hand guided my cock to the entrance of her smooth cleft, and I gasped as I slid gratefully inside her. The silky moist heat of her pussy engulfed me, and my hips began pumping almost of their own volition.

Mandy continued her nefarious verbal teasing. “So - would you like that, honey? To knowingly keep making your little cock even smaller for me? Would you do it as a gift for me, baby? A tribute to me? Show your devotion to me by allowing your cock to get smaller and smaller? It'd make me so switched on to know that you keep wearing that chastity device just for me, even though your cock's getting tinier each passing day.”

She emitted that soft, sexy giggle that drives me wild. “C’mon, baby - fuck me with your little pecker! Maybe I should be a real little bitch, and only let you fuck me if you keep wearing the cage. Wouldn’t that be bitchy of me, honey? I might only let you fuck me if you wear something that's actually shrinking your cock! Wouldn’t that make me a nasty, wicked, evil little bitch! Do you like that idea, little one?”

“Yes!” My wife's lascivious taunts had opened the floodgates to subspace; the endorphin rush slid through my veins like a drug, making me hyper-responsive to her lewd words. I felt her warm, smooth legs curl over my back, pulling me even deeper inside her. The moist heat of her pussy almost made me swoon, and my hips pumped faster.

Mandy giggled under me, and her pale green eyes glittered. “Mmm, I thought you'd like that, pin-dick. In fact, why don’t you buy a new cage even smaller than the one you have now? I know there are smaller cages, because I saw them on Ebay when you bought the last one. That should speed up the shrinking process, shouldn’t it? You having to keep cramming your little cock inside an even smaller cock cage - your constricted little pecker desperately trying to get hard, but not being able to! I bet that will really start to shrink that needle-dick of yours even more!”

I moaned as I felt climax rushing towards me. Mandy’s hot pussy seemed to suck hungrily at my cock as it plunged into her. I could feel my balls gleefully slapping her taut arse.

My wicked wife continued: “So it’s settled then, honey? We can even have a little ceremony at the end of each month, where we measure your cock. We can check to see if your poor locked weener has shrunk any more since the last time we measured.” Mandy giggled again, and simply hearing the salacious playfulness in her voice made my climax loom closer.

She looked up into my eyes. “Baby? Do you realise that right now there's almost an inch less of you inside me than there was six months ago? Nearly an inch less of your cock inside of me! You really are going to be my little needle-dick, aren’t you? Do you know what I'm going to start calling you for real, babe?”

“Oh fuck - what?” I croaked. My loins fluttered as orgasm fluttered ever closer, teetering on the brink. Mandy emitted a soft titter, and her sexy green eyes bored into mine.

Bug-fucker!” she hissed. “My little bug-fucker!

With a final stifled scream, I climaxed inside her warm, moist pussy as Mandy’s soft giggle echoed around the bedroom like a final lascivious taunt.

*****

Published 
Written by Micky_D
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments