Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going-Away Present

"Read to find out what happens when a dream becomes a reality!"

40
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I met Kat when I used to shop at her workplace, and we got to know each other and started talking. She told me everything about how unhappy she was in her marriage because her husband and her parents all lived in a different country, she was living with her daughter at her aunt and uncle, and she hated it there. So, I got close to her and her daughter and tried to care for them. We texted and hung out all the time. 

One day as we were texting, she stopped replying turns out she fell asleep, and after she woke up, she texted me saying, "Hey, something weird just happened. Promise you won't react strangely to it.  

I said, "Sure, I won't."

She said, "I had a dream with you in it. We were having fun."  

I said, "Why not just say you had a sex dream about us."  

She goes, "Yes."  

She told me she was giving me a blowjob and woke up drooling on her pillow. I told her I have that effect on women, and she laughed. 

She told me she is moving permanently to stay with her parents in June.

I said, "Shit; why?"

She said because it sucked here, and I said, "Wow, just kick me in the balls next time."

She replied, "I mean, not you."

I said, "Good."



So, skipping seven months, she showed up at my house a day before she left.

The first thing out of her mouth was, "I need you to do me a favor."

I was like, "Really, you still want me to do favors for you."

She said, "This is the last one," 

"Okay, what is the favor?"  

She said, "Remember a few months back when I told you about my dream?" 

I asked, "Which one? You told me about a lot of your dreams."  

She said, "The one with us having fun." 

I said, "Yes, I remember. What about it, and what do you want us to reenact the dream?" I laughed. 

She looked at me and said, "Yes."  

I stopped laughing and said, "What are you serious?"

She said, "Yes." 

I replied, "But you are married and haven't we had enough problems with you being married and hanging out with me, and everyone already thinking we are having an affair? Now you want us to prove people right." 

She said, "No one will know I'm leaving tomorrow, and you aren't returning to where I used to work, so all is well."  

I said," What about your husband finding out?"  

She said, "That tiny, spineless cuck won't know or do anything about it. So come on, get your clothes off and fuck me," and then she exposed her size double D tits, grabbed my hand, and led me to my bedroom.

She immediately got on her knees, unbuckled my pants, and yanked them down. 

"Now let's see if you are packing like you were in my dream."

She yanked my undies down. My semi-hard cock slapped her between the eyes, and her mouth dropped open, saying, "Shit, it's bigger than it was in my dreams. Even then, it was a good eight inches."

I told her, "Well, you now get a 9-inch cock." 

She said, "I can work with this. I've never had one this big, but first time for everything; now lie down and let me do the work."  

I lay down, and she climbed on and started stroking the length of my cock and said, "Fuck I think I'm going to have to use both hands because it's so massive." She started licking the tip of my cock before licking the entire length, then smacked her lips, going, "Wow baby, not only does it look good, but it tastes even better."  

Then she put the entire tip in her mouth and sucked gently before she began bobbing her head up and down, with each bob taking more and more of my cock further down her throat. Soon she was gagging on half of it. 

I put my hand behind her head and started thrusting my cock into her mouth as she bobbed her head and between the glug glug glug sounds. I could hear her moaning softly as she went crazy on my cock before she pulled it out and told me, "Now force it down my throat, baby; make me gag on it." 

That's precisely what I did; using both hands to push her head down on my cock, I thrust my cock up in, making her eyes water. 

After fucking her throat for about five more minutes, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, putting it between her tits, and started to fuck her slowly before increasing my speed.  

She went, "You like that ZAI; you like how my big tits feel fucking your cock." 

I told her, "Yeah, Kat, keep going, baby fuck, it feels so good," and then I started thrusting into her tits. 

She went, "Yes baby fuck my tits just like that. I want it." 

As I thrust up, she licked and sucked the tip of my cock. She pulled my cock out from between her tits and stroked the entire length of it. She got up and got on all fours and shook her ass as she turned her head. 

"Come on, Zai, fuck me. Show me just how you use that cock, Papi." 

I rubbed her pussy with my finger before fingering her, feeling her getting wetter with each rub before I rubbed her pussy with my cock and slowly put it in, causing her to yelp softly. I stopped, but she said, "No, don't stop! I'm fine just didn't expect you to fill my pussy with just your tip. This is going to be fun."  

So, I kept pushing my cock in a little deeper and saw her grip on the bedsheets as I began to thrust into her nice and slow before she shouted, "Come on, I know you can fuck me harder and faster than that, Emily told me about how you fucked her senseless in front of her husband."  

So I started going faster and harder, making her tits swing back and forth, making her moan loudly, begging me to keep going to fucking pound her pussy.

I slapped her ass, leaving red hand marks; with each slap and thrust, her head snapped back, making her moan and yell, "Yes Papi, yes fuck me, fuck this tight wet pussy make me cum, baby, come on, I want to feel you in me." 

I began pounding her pussy hard and deep after those words making her moan louder and yell my name.  

She said, "It feels so good to finally get fucked by a real dick rather than a dildo or when my husband visits with his tiny little dick." 

"I did say that I'm good in bed, but you never gave me a chance. You could have this anytime you wanted, and no one would have known, but you said no, so this is your only time, but let me make it memorable."  

I put my hand on her head and pushed it down and just fucked her without mercy and without holding back, she tried to moan, but all that she could do was whimper and grunt as I pounded her pussy until it was red and slapped her ass hard, asking her if she liked being treated like a slut. 

JessyBond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessyBond

She said, "Yes, Papi, I do; make me your little slut forever."  

I pulled her up and said, "Now ride my cock." 

As I lay down, allowing her to climb on in reverse, cowgirl started to bounce on my cock for a few mins at a slow pace, but I felt she was going too slow, so I told her to go faster as I gripped her waist and thrust into her as she rode it. Next, she flipped over to face me and kept riding my cock as I slapped her ass and her tits, turning them both red and causing her head to shoot back.  

She begged, "Yes, slap me. I want you to treat me like the cock hungry slutty milf that I am. Oh fuck I've never had a man treat me like this." 

As she bounced on my cock I started thrusting into her harder, making her moan even louder and destroying her pussy with my thick 9-inch cock. She moaned and screamed, "Fuck I'm going to miss your dick when I'm gone." 

I told her she could come back anytime to be treated like a slut, and next time I won't be so easy on her, and she said, "If this is easy, then show me hard."

I slammed into her with all my force. 

She screamed, "Fuck, that hurts, but it feels so good; keep going," as I slammed into her without mercy.

"Oh yes, you like that, don't you, Kat? You like how I slammed the entire length of my cock into your wet pussy?" 

She said, "Yes!"

I slapped her ass.

I said, "I can't hear you. What did you say, slut?"

She said it again a little louder, "Yes, Zai, yes, I do keep slamming into me." 

She repeated how much bigger and better I was than her husband and pounded her pussy. I kept at it for another ten minutes of thrusting into her and her bouncing on my cock.  

I decided that before we switched positions, I would piston fuck her pussy the hardest, fastest, and most deep I could go and destroy her pussy, and without warning, I started doing exactly that, she was caught by surprise and tried to moan, but all that came out was whimpers and soft moans.  

Finally, when I almost stopped, she said, "No, keep going. I'm so close to cumming." 

After another six or seven thrusts, she screamed, "Fuck I'm cumming."

I kept thrusting into her as she rode out her orgasm.  

When I finally stopped, she said, "Ffuck, that was intense."

I went, "Oh, you think we are done?"

She asked, "Really?"

I said, "Yes, we aren't done until I cum inside you." 

She said, "Then let's keep going, but I don't want you to cum inside me in case I get pregnant but cum all over me." 

I said, "You got it."  

I told her to lie on her back and spread her legs. I rubbed her pussy with my cock as I lifted one of her legs and gently put my cock in, and started moving in and out of her, causing her to moan softly. I looked down at her. She seemed to enjoy it, and I started increasing my speed and thrusting harder, faster, and deeper, making her moan a little louder each time. 

She said, "Yes, fuck me, my big, cocked bull fuck me like my husband never can with his tiny shrimp dick."

At this point, I was going balls deep in her and fucking her to the point of rearranging her insides.

She moaned loudly in English and Spanish and kept yelling, "Yes Papi fuck me, pound your horny slutty milf's tight wet pussy just like that."

I kept going until I felt her pussy getting tighter around my cock before putting my cock in a vise-grip, and she said, "Keep going. I'm cumming." 

This time I pulled out as she squirted all over the bed, firing about three good spurts. I shoved my cock back in and continued fucking her at the same speed I was before. Soon the room was again filled with the sounds of her moaning and begging, my grunting, bed springs squeaking, the loud plopping of skin-to-skin colliding, and the sound of my balls slapping her ass.  

She said, "WOW, you last so much longer than my husband. He lasts like five seconds." 

I just kept hammering away. After about a good few mins of continuous pounding, I told her I was cumming, and she said, "Cum all over my body, Papi." 

I pulled out and started stroking my cock while hovering over her, but nothing happened,d and she asked, "I thought you said you were cumming."  

I said, "Maybe a false alarm," before I shoved my cock back in and started fucking her pussy again for another five minutes or so, then pulled out suddenly.

She stopped mid-moan and went, "What happened? "  

I said, "Just a second," as I stroked my cock again, but this time, after about eight or nine good hard strokes, I shot rope after rope of cum all over her body. Some landed on her face, some on her tits, and some on her pussy. She licked the ones on her lips and chin. 

"Oh, Papi, you're cum is so tasty. I want more," she said. "Come and give me that cock,"  

So I got off the bed and walked around and stood over her and shoved my cock in her mouth while she lay on her back and fuck her throat hard, listening to the glugging sound and moans coming from her. She was gagging and drooling over my cock. I could see my cock making her throat bulge as it moved back and forth. I kept at it until I came again but this time in her mouth.  

As I pulled my cock out, I saw it covered in her drool and my cum. She got up, went to the bathroom, and cleaned herself up when she came out. 

She said, "How about we do it again in a few mins?" and I said, "Okay." 

About thirty or so minutes later, she was riding my cock while I was sitting on the sofa, and we fucked another three times just so she could remember when she left and after we were done, she walked over to her phone. 

She said, "Well, this recording should last me until you visit me, and we can do this again." 

I asked, "Wait, you were recording this." 

She said, "Yes, I want to watch it over and over again, and I want to show it to my husband, and he can see why he was right all along that I wanted to have sex with you after that dream, and I couldn't stop thinking about it." 

That was the last time I saw her, but we kept in touch, mostly sexting and sending each other pics.

Published 
Written by gerardbutler13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments