Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gloryhole Cuck

"A rude introduction to a gloryhole."

74
9 Comments 9
12.8k Views 12.8k
744 words 744 words

After the rude awakening to my cuckold life and introduction to Crossdressing, my wife decided it was time to go more public with our new arrangement.

“Let’s go to the sex shop,” she said to me, “But, put these on under your jeans," my wife said to me passing me a little bag with some clothes in it. I went into our bedroom to put on the outfit my wife has told me to. Inside the bag was a red g string just big enough to fit my cock in and a pair of red fishnets. I really didn’t want this but I knew the pain if I didn’t do as I was told. I slipped them on, finished getting changed and we headed to the sex shop.

Upon  arrival the young lady at the desk greeted us and asked if we needed some assistance.

“Yes that would be great. My partner hear requires some sexy heels to wear to a party. A dress-up party,” she laughed as did the young lady.

I sat down and tried on a sexy black stiletto. Much to my surprise it was a perfect fit.

“Come on babe, let’s go out the back and see how your outfit looks."

I followed my wife into the back room and into a small room. I looked around. Pillows on the floor, a small screen playing some porn, lube and a few holes in the wall! This was no change room, this was a glory hole.

“What are we doing here!” I said in shock.

“Take of your jeans, put those heels on and here’s some lipstick gotta make that outfit convincing. I hope your ready babe, your gonna be a filthy gloryhole slut today. “

Within minutes of my putting on the lipstick, a cock poked through the wall. I started sweating. I didn’t know what to do.

“Here I’ll show you,” my wife said quietly getting down on her knees and wrapping her hands around the cock. Here we were again my wife jerking and sucking a cock and I was getting rock hard, just this time in lingerie. I knelt down beside her and opened my mouth. At first it felt disgusting on my lips but then it felt natural. Back and forth,lubing up a random cock with my saliva. Then suddenly a warm goo shot to the back of my throat, as his cock twitched and pulled from the wall. I had no choice I had to swallow.

deboragil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
deboragil

I spun around to my wife a thumbs up is all I got as her other hand and mouth were busy blowing another strangers cock. Back in the same hole another customer. I started slurping away spit dripping down my chin. A tap on my shoulder as I spin to see my wife pointing at the other wall. Another cock staring me in the eye. Now I had both hands going. I really was becoming a glory hole slut.

“Take your panties off," my wife said. Before they were past my knees the cold chill of a metal plug entered my ass.

“This is so you're ready.”

“For what?” I wondered.

I continued working both cocks until a third poked through the window. 'What do I do know?' I thought to myself.

“Take the plug out, spin around. Time to make your hole busy,” my wife said.

I spun around and slowly felt the cock enter my slippery ass. It actually felt quite good. Faster and faster I jerked the cocks and now I was pushing back against the cock taking the full length. My wife was in the same position on the other side of the booth. Face to face. Cock in hands. Cock in ass. Glory hole sluts.

Almost all at the same time the cocks in my hand erupted, shooting strings across my face. At the same time the cock in my ass blew leaving a warm sloshy feeling in my ass. As he pulled out the come started the ooze from my hole. So much cum.

“Put the plug back in. Hold that cum till later.”

A loud moan came from the other side as a random stranger erupted into my wife’s ass. The biggest load I’d seen came shooting out of her ass.

“Come here and clean me up. We aren’t leaving till you’ve eaten all this cum. Good sissy.”

Published 
Written by SissyslutTiffany
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments