Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

friday nights on vermont street

"My girlfriend has a surprise up her sleeve"

6
2 Comments 2
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It had been a while since we had been out dancing and my girlfriend wanted to do something, ‘like the good old days’. More and more she had been fantasizing about other people in bed, so I was intrigued to know what she had in mind.

It wasn’t that surprising, one Friday night, for me to come home to find her sitting with a glass of wine, wearing a dress that I had bought for her. Well, a ‘dress’ I’d bought it for one of our fantasies in the bedroom. It was slightly sheer and tight at the bottom, barely covering her ass, and loose at the top, with a deep scoop neck. If she wasn’t wearing a bra - and she wasn’t - you could catch a good look at her breasts if she leaned forward at all.

“We’re going out tonight,” she said. “I’ve been wanting to check out this new club on Vermont Street.”

“Nice dress,” I said. “I didn’t think you’d want to wear it outside the house.”

“Well. Tonight is going to be special.”

We walked down to the garage and drove for fifteen minutes, playing a little music to get her in the mood. As I parked the car, she mentioned how much I liked it when she talked dirty in bed, about other men. “Do you really want me to make you jealous?”

“Definitely,” I said - I was curious to see what she had in mind.

The line to get in was about eight people, moving fairly slowly as the bouncers took their time checking for weapons. As we approached the front, one of the guys took me to one side and started frisking my arms. Looking to my left, I saw my girl placing her hands against the wall. Nobody had asked her to, but clearly she wanted to make sure that they took extra care. As two of the security guards approached her, she opened her legs, standing with her feet about twenty inches apart as she leaned forwards onto the wall. The bouncers smiled at each other. “Better be thorough with this one. Who knows what she could be carrying.”

One of them ran his hands down her back and over her hips, then slowly down the skin of her left leg. When he reached her ankle, he switched to the right leg, starting to move back up, both hands, even slower as she locked eyes with his colleague. The hands continued up her thigh, and then under the fabric of her dress as I saw her bite her lip and her eyelids fluttered. She slowly pushed her ass back against his hand.

“Clear here,” he said. “Now if you wouldn’t mind turning around, ma’am.”

She did so, leaning her back against the wall and keeping her legs wide, and his hands moved up the front of her dress, slowly over her breasts, squeezing them as he stared her down. “Okay. You’re good to go.”

“Thanks Jamal,” she said, winking at the man. Had she been here before? And did that guy just finger her? My cock was hardening in my pants and as we walked inside together, she shot a smile my way. “I hope you still like dancing.”

We picked a table in the corner and she told me she’d be back with some drinks. Walking seductively over to the bar, she squeezed between a group of guys and caught the bartender’s attention, leaning in over the bar. I saw a couple of guys eyes widen as they got an eyeful of her perfect breasts, her nipples barely touching the fabric of the dress. She turned to look at one of them and smiled, leaning further so that her breasts were completely exposed; I saw her say something to him, but couldn’t be sure what.

OhhhLenna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OhhhLenna

She patted his cock teasingly before she turned to bring back the drinks, smiling as the guys high fived each other.

As she sat down at our table with our drinks, a couple of Manhattans, I complimented her on the fan club and asked her what she had in mind for the evening. “A little dancing,” she said. “I know you like it when I grind on you. But you never get to appreciate the view. So perhaps I’ll dance with someone else for a change. And you can watch.” I asked if she had anyone in mind. “Not yet. Let’s see who’s out there.”

Finishing our drinks, we moved to the dance floor - dark, sweaty, and smoky. A couple hundred people bumping up against each other, trying their luck; more of a singles scene than anything else. A slow track came on and we danced face to face for some time, her eyes locked on mine, before she turned to grind her beautiful ass on my hardening cock. I noticed that the show wasn’t just for me; she was making eye contact with a dark-haired guy watching her from just a couple feet away in the crowd. She ran her hands over her breasts as she eyed him, and he smiled back as she bit her lip. He moved closer through the crowd until she was nearly sandwiched between us in the darkness; she took his hands and moved in closer to him, her lips nearly grazing his.

She turned, backing up onto him to grind. I saw her mouth opening in pleasure as his hands moved up her torso to her breasts, pinching the nipples as the strobe lights made his movements jerky. She had one hand behind her - perhaps moving into his pants - and his hands came lower down her body, pulling the dress up a little to expose her pussy. I could almost make out her wetness in the dark as his fingers grazed over her clit, pushing her lips apart a little, rubbing up and down her before slipping a finger inside. She gasped almost audibly, and began alternately bucking her hips into his finger and grinding against his cock with her ass. Soon enough he had another finger inside her, fucking her easily.

This could only last so long before she turned again, taking him by the hand and leading him away through the crowd. I had no idea where they were going - but she seemed to know. The crowd filled in quickly the space they had left, and I was surrounded by attractive young people, unaware of what had just happened. For a few minutes, I danced with a girl, but my curiosity was killing me and I had to see where they had gone.

Pushing through the crowd, I left the dance floor, where things were a little more sedate. And there, in a dark corner of the club, I saw them. She was on her knees with her breasts completely exposed, mouth bobbing up and down on his cock as she fingered herself. His whole cock was disappearing down her throat, repeatedly, almost violently; her eyes were closed and her body was shaking. It looked like she was climaxing, and he wasn’t far behind, jamming his cock into her mouth before pulling out and shooting his cum all over her tits.

For a second they stayed almost completely still, bodies shaking in the darkness, until she rose, pulling her dress back up. She pulled him closer to her, kissed him long and hard in the darkness. Turning to leave, he saw me and smiled as he passed. Looking over, she mouthed “sorry”, scooping up some of the cum from her breast and into her mouth.


to be continued

Published 
Written by tbluntster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments