Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forever Hers

"An exchange between Cucky and his wife after her date night."

28
9 Comments 9
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

"Miss me, Cucky."

I jumped into action from where I was curled up, chained by the front door.

"Good, that's it, kiss those feet. Your goddess has had a busy night, and they have left a present for you; time to clean your Goddess."

I leaned in, hit with the scent of her musky pussy and the cum leaking down the inside of her leg. The taste didn't both me now, I'd cleaned so many people's cum out of her.

"That's it, clean every drop like the cum addicted that you are. That's what real men taste like, not the tiny little drops that used to drop from your pathetic clit."

I stuck my tongue deep inside her, tentatively ensuring that I collected every drop and swallowed it. Satisfied, she told me to crawl into the living room and climb onto the table facing the television where she secured me with cuffs built into the table's surface.

"Don't bitch about it, if your permanently caged little cocklet was more substantial than the clit-sized nub you call your penis, then I wouldn't have to go elsewhere to be satisfied, would I?"

I sighed. Should I be permitted to talk, I'd say she was right, as she always was. The television sprung to life as Goddess linked her phone, and I soon saw a picture of my wife, dressed in the outfit I helped to dress her in before she went out.

"Look how excited I was as the five of them walked into the hotel room that you booked for me. They wasted no time in turning me into their fuck doll for the evening. See, this is what real men look like."

I felt Goddess's veinous, colossal dildo push roughly against my wrecked hole.

"It is so easy to slip this beast into your cocksleeve. Now watch the screen, this is the only time you see pleasure on my face like that. A worthless piece of shit like you could never make me feel that way. This is all you are good for."

The muscular man on the screen mounted my goddess as she sucked off another well-endowed older man in front of her.

"Benjamin was the first man inside me tonight. He was so big that he kept pounding my cervix. You could never dream of managing that with your micro dick."

Goddess called me to look as she stretched a used condom filled with Benjamin's cum over the dildo before splitting the end slightly.

"That's it, feel his cum as it spreads deep inside you. How does it feel knowing you have his seed as deep in you as it is sitting in me right now. I bet a real man like that would get me pregnant in one attempt, what do you think? How pathetic would you feel serving me as his baby grows inside of me?"

I knew the risk was there, but I loved her and couldn't please her enough, that's why my clit was permanently locked in steel and I had been neutered. Goddess then pulled out of me and walked round to face me, pulling the condom off of the dildo and shoving it into my mouth to chew.

"I bet you wish he could bless you with his seed deep in your hole personally, it's the only sex without toys that you'll ever get."

On the screen, Benjamin pumped his cum deep into my wife before instantly being replaced by a juiced-up beefcake of a man.

emilyking19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilyking19

"Next was Dylan. His energy was unreal. Watch the close-up as he jackhammers my hole. Do you still wish you could get as hard as he is, or have you come to terms with being my ball-less, limp-clitty worm? It's a privilege for you that I even bother to share their cum with someone as pathetic as you. Watch how good he uses my hole, knowing that the only way you're allowed near it is when you're cleaning real men's cum out of it with your tongue."

My goddess continued pounding my hole as she replaced the condoms one by one of all the people who fucked her tonight and slit the ends so their cum emptied inside me. As she lit up a cigarette, she continued degrading me.

"This is all your worth now. A cum receptacle to be beaten for my pleasure, an ashtray, a piece of furniture. Just a pathetic fucking object who is privileged with funding my lifestyle and lucky to be in my presence."

I winced as Goddess flicked the ash down my cavernous hole before pushing the dildo back inside me. She laughed mercilessly while touching the hot tip of the cigarette against my skin, close to where she branded me by searing her name into my ass cheeks.

"Look at that little clit shake uselessly as you're fucked by a proper-sized cock. If you're lucky, next time I'll invite them all around here so that they can bully you and wreck that hole of yours some more. You'd love that, won't you, Cucky?"

I nodded, feeling my whole body shift as Goddess violently rammed the cock deep into me, filling me with yet another man's cum.

"Such a juicy cocktail of cum sitting inside you now, I think we'll let it marinate overnight ready for breakfast. Now sit tight. You're going to watch this on repeat overnight to drill into that thick head of yours what a real man is capable of and how you'll never be able to do this to me again. That cage is never coming off unless I try to cut it off, but you're so small that I wouldn't try that as I'd accidentally snip that little nub off with the cage. Maybe we'll get it changed to a pussy so you have another hole to please superior men with."

My goddess plugged my ass to contain the cocktail of cum from the people who fucked her and placed the last condom in my mouth. She taped my mouth closed and taped my eyebrows open so that I had to watch the video on repeat.

"This is the rest of your life now, worm. Serving and amusing me, and if you satisfy me enough, I may let real men come and abuse your holes and cover you in their cum. It's all you deserve, you worthless piece of shit."

My goddess spat on my face and slapped me hard before laughing on the way out of the room, locking the door and turning the light out. The ultra-large screen television filled my peripheral as the sound system loudly played the sound of my wife being pleasured by men. I had come to accept this as my life now as her piece of shit husband.

Published 
Written by elementsoflife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments