Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fleshy MILF Regains Her Self-Confidence - Part 2

"Caring husband helps fleshy MILF regain her self-confidence and encourages her to cuckold him."

54
9 Comments 9
6.9k Views 6.9k
10.4k words 10.4k words

Author's Notes

"Based on several readers’ requests, following is Part 2 of this story. In this part, the first-person voice changes to Sarah, so she can describe her feelings about Andrew’s new desires to be cuckolded after over twenty years of marriage, and the feeling of having her sexual freedom as new cheating and cuckold relationships develop."

You would have a much better understanding of Part 2 if you read Part 1 first, but I’m providing a brief recap of Part 1 to help bring you up to speed, for those who wish to start here.

My name is Sarah, and my husband, Andrew, and I were forty-four years old and empty nesters when this story began at our lakefront home in the Omaha, Nebraska area.  I’m five feet and eight inches tall and weighed about one hundred and seventy pounds at that time.  With my red hair and blue eyes, most people say I look a lot like the actress, Christina Hendricks, but just a little heavier, and I even have full, round, 36F, melon-sized breasts.

I became more reserved and shyer after our kids were born, mainly because of the weight I gained.  Andrew loved watching other men flirting with me before I gained those extra pounds and started dressing more conservatively.  After our son left home, I was depressed and in a real funk, and one night Andrew expressed his sadness at my depression and convinced me to dress more provocatively again, so I could see how men were still attracted to me, and especially our neighbors, Adam and Tyler. 

He admitted that he wouldn’t even mind if they fucked me, after seeing their big cocks in the showers after playing golf, since his cock is only five inches long.  I ended up fucking Adam and Tyler and they caught Andrew eating me out and he sucked their cocks, which wasn’t that big of a surprise since before we were married, he admitted sucking some of his friends’ cocks in high school.

Following that first night I ended up fucking one of our other neighbors, Jason, and even included his wife, Kendra, in the group as we were both gangbanged, and I was motivated to get back in shape.  As Part 1 ends, I also fuck Andrew’s boss, Phil, and a coworker, David, and I really liked the dynamic of Andrew being submissive to his boss. 

Part 2 

It was considerate of Andrew to want to help me out of my depression by enticing Adam and Tyler to fuck me, but I was suspicious of his motives since he had previously told me about sucking his friends’ cocks in high school, as I had admitted to him that I experimented with my roommate in college.  I’ve enjoyed fucking those other men and it has evolved to a point where I’m well past just regaining my self-esteem, and I love so much the variety of larger cocks and taking other men’s cum inside my mouth and pussy. 

However, my newfound sexual freedom has come at a cost.  Watching and feeling Andrew suck my pussy clean of other men’s cum and watching him suck their cocks has been enjoyable erotically, but I have lost some respect for him as my husband.  It’s hard for me to understand the mindset of a husband sharing his wife this way but he seems to revel in the humiliation of sharing me with other, bigger-cocked men.  He even told me how he enjoyed taking a submissive posture with his boss to encourage him to fuck me.

I was feeling much better about myself after fucking our three neighbors and Andrew’s boss and coworker.  And as much as I love Andrew, I was beginning to enjoy the control I had over him and watching him being dominated by other men.  It was hard to believe that he would so willingly suffer the degradation of watching me fuck other men and then eat their cum from my pussy before sucking their cocks.  He even admitted that he was sucking our neighbors’ and his coworkers’ cocks much more frequently than I had expected.

After several months of fucking just those five other men, I wanted to increase my opportunities to meet and socialize with even more men.  I taught high school before I started birthing children, and as I’ll explain, I got my job back at the high school about three months after I started fucking those other men.  I also started playing tennis at the country club on some evenings and on weekends, and I got a lot of attention with my big tits swaying and jiggling while I was playing.

Andrew was used to me being home more and having a little control and comfort in our cuckold relationship since all the men fucking me so far were our neighbors and his coworkers.  So, he felt a little isolated when I started teaching and spending time at our country club.  But he soon got over it when I developed relationships with other men.

Getting Back to Teaching

I had dual majors of secondary education and history in college and taught history in high school.  When I called the school to apply for my old job, I was pleased to learn that my old department head, Chandler, who was then fifty-two years old, and my old principal, Ken, who was then sixty, were still at the school. 

They invited me to join them for an interview at lunch away from the school, since they had been contemplating firing an underperforming teacher, and didn’t want to cause any rumors to start with me at the school. I wore a revealing, yet tasteful, outfit tight, black leggings and a tight, yoga top with no bra, and a long, light sweater coverup, that still allowed them to see my shifting breasts under the sweater.

We met at a little diner several miles from the school, to reduce the likelihood that any of the other teachers or staff would be there, and I was pleasantly surprised by how fit both looked, and how distinguished with partially gray hair.  Chandler had flirted with me when I was teaching right out of college, and both men were undressing me with their eyes. 

Chandler spoke first, saying, “My goodness, Sarah, it was so good to hear from you, and it’s nice to see you too.  I think you look even better now than you did back then.”

Before I could say anything, Ken chimed in, asking, “What has motivated you to come back to teaching after all these years, Sarah?  If I recall when you got married, your husband, Andrew, was with a good company with good prospects.”

I answered them both, saying, “Thanks for the compliment, Chandler.  And as far as coming back to teach, our youngest child recently left home for college, and I’m missing the challenge of teaching, and the social interaction with you two and the other teachers, as well as the students.  I’m so happy that you agreed to interview me for my old job, and I’d be ever so thankful if you’re able to take me back.”

Chandler said, “You were one of our best teachers, even being so young, and we’d like to offer you the job right now.  How soon can you start?”

I said, “I can start on Monday if you’d like, and I’d also like to invite you and your wives to my home on Friday evening to celebrate.  We’ve got a home on a lake, and Owen and I love to host parties.”

Ken said, “That sounds wonderful, Sarah, but I’m afraid that I’m divorced now, and will be coming alone.”

Then Chandler said, “My wife, Shirley, and I would love to come.”

Both men were spellbound as I slowly shifted my position in the chair, letting my sweater move as my big breasts swayed under it, and I gave them our address, before saying, “That’s wonderful, and 6:00 pm is good for us if it is for you.  That will give us a chance to have a few drinks while Andrew cooks out on the grill, and please come casual.”

We talked more about the job and changes in the department as we finished lunch, and I left there with a good feeling that I’d soon be fucking both. 

When Andrew got home, I said, “I’ve invited Ken and Chandler over for dinner on Friday night, so we’ll need to pick up the items we’ll need.  Both men were checking out my breasts, and since Ken is divorced and coming alone, I’ll be sure to give him a lot of attention.”

Andrew said, “Damn, Sarah, you weren’t kidding about looking for some new cocks to fuck, and it sounds like Ken will be your first one if he can still get it up.”

I laughed and said, “I’ve got no idea if he can get it up, but I’m sure going to find out.”

Fucking My Old Principal

Friday night couldn’t come soon enough for me, and they all arrived right on time.  I was wearing another pair of tight, gray leggings, that displayed my bulging camel toe, and a low-cut, yoga top, with a light coverup.  Shirley was dressed tastefully in shorts and a summer blouse, and the men couldn’t keep their eyes off me.

We drank beer and cocktails and mingled on the patio for about an hour before Andrew began cooking the meat, and by then everyone was pleasantly inebriated.  Shirley was sneaking peeks at me just as the men were, but she didn’t seem to be upset by my display.  We finally sat down to dinner, as we continued drinking beer and mixed drinks, and finally went inside when it got a little uncomfortable in the cool evening air as the sun went down.

Andrew turned on the music and danced with me the first dance as Chandler danced with Shirley, and then Andrew put on slow music as I took Ken’s hand and led him to the dance area, saying somewhat suggestively, “You might not be married any longer, Ken, but that doesn’t me you have to always be alone.”

Ken seemed to be a little intimidated holding me in his arms at first, but he warmed up as I snuggled closer to him, pressing my breasts against his chest, as we danced and swayed to the music.  I continued dancing with him as a continuous stream of slow songs played, and the alcohol was having its effect, as Chandler and Shirley danced on and off, and she danced with Andrew a couple of times.

They seemed to get a little uncomfortable as Ken continued dancing with me, and I was holding him close as he held me.  Ken was a little unnerved too, and whispered, “I haven’t held a woman in my arms for so long, Sarah, and never a woman like you.  I feel so comfortable with you, but I’m a little concerned about what Andrew and the others will think of us dancing for so long and closely.  Are you sure that Andrew is okay with this?”

I had my head on his shoulder as I purred in his ear, “Don’t worry about Andrew.  We have an understanding, and if I want to get cozy with another man and show my thanks for hiring me, then he’s good with it.  But do you think it will freak out Chandler and Shirley if I kiss you?”

Ken stiffened up a little, before whispering in response, “It might freak me out a little, but it’ll make Chandler so jealous.  All he could talk about after you called for the interview was how much he lusted after you all that time ago, and I’ll admit to fancying you myself.  But it will damn sure freak out Shirley.”

I said, “Okay, maybe we should tone it down a little until Chandler and Shirley decide to leave.”

Ken had to be confused about what was going on and what would happen later, but I pulled back a little separating us as we danced, and then we sat down for the next song.  Then Andrew and I danced again, and he asked, “You were putting on quite a show for Chandler and Shirley, but why did you back off?”

I said, “I’m not sure that Ken knows how far I’m willing to go, but it made him nervous with them watching, and he was unsure about how you felt about seeing us together.  So, I decided to back off until Chandler and Shirley decide to go home.”

We continued dancing and drinking until about 11:30 pm, and I did dance with Chandler a few times until he and Shirley called it a night.  After they said their goodbyes, I danced with Ken again, and that time kissed him while pulling his hand to my ass.  He seemed surprised that I kissed him and was a little reserved at first, but then he got into it, and we were in a passionate, tongue-probing kiss.

He then rubbed the side of my breast, as I pulled myself against a soft, but big cock lump in his shorts, and I broke our kiss to say, “You’re not going to be alone tonight, Ken.”

Ken glanced around nervously at Andrew as I took his hand and led him to one of the bedrooms.  We stood by the bed and kissed again, and that time I pulled one of his hands to the side of my breast, and the other to my ass, before pushing my hand between us and rubbing his cock lump.  I rubbed his big and meaty, but still soft, cock and I asked, “Are you going to be able to get this thing up for me?”

We broke our kiss and Ken replied, “I’m a little embarrassed to say that I have intermittent issues with ED, and it’s been so long since I’ve been with a woman.  If any woman could bring out the best in me, though, it’ll be you.  But damn, Sarah, this is all happening so fast.  Are you sure that Andrew is okay with this?”

Pointing to Andrew in the chair by the bed with his pants down and stroking his dick, I boosted his humiliation, saying, “Just look at my pitiful husband over there stroking his pathetic little dick.  He loves doing more than just watching me with other men, too, as you’ll find out.”

I dropped to my knees in from of Ken and after taking off his shoes, I unfastened his shorts and pulled them and his boxer underwear down and off his legs.  Then I was faced with the thickest, soft cock I had ever seen, and with a bulbous head the size of a small apple, with protruding veins all over the surface, and a lemon-sized set of low-hanging balls.  It was about five inches long, and Ken moaned when I took it into my mouth.

He thrust against me and held my head as I sucked his soft cock, which was already oozing precum, as he almost breathlessly said, “Oh fuck, Sarah, my ex-wife never sucked my cock, and here you are, someone I only knew as an employee years ago, taking my cock into your mouth.  You and Andrew really must have an understanding.”

I sucked his cock for a few minutes, and it only hardened slightly, before I moved down to suck his big testicles.  Then I pulled back and said, “Let’s get into bed and see if Andrew and I working together can bring your big cock to life.”

Ken watched in awe as I undressed in front of him, and then pulled him by the hand into bed with me.  We kissed briefly before he leaned over and began fondling, rubbing, and sucking my huge breasts, as Andrew got into the bed and squeezed between us, taking Ken’s cock into his mouth. 

Ken was shocked when he looked down to see my husband sucking his cock, and I said, “Just go with it, Ken.  Andrew likes sucking cocks probably even more than I do.”

He was mesmerized by my breasts and continued sucking them as Andrew sucked his cock, and in only about ten minutes, Andrew pulled off Ken’s cock to say, “I think Ken is ready for you now.”

I looked down to see the most gorgeous and thickest eight-inch cock that I had ever seen, and I pulled Ken on top of me.  Ken had tears of joy as he pressed his massive cock into my receptive, married pussy, as he said, “Fuck, Sarah, this is the first time I’ve gotten hard in years and it’s with the prettiest and sexiest woman I’ve ever seen.”

Ken began fucking me with a passion that I had never felt from a man, and I wrapped my legs around his ass, as he buried his thick cock to the balls in my adulterous pussy.  We fucked for what seemed like seven minutes, with him alternating between kissing me and sucking my breasts, before he started moaning, with deep guttural sounds, and I felt his cock flexing and throbbing while inseminating me with his pent-up load of cum. 

He stayed on me for another five minutes, slowly fucking me with his deflating cock as we kissed, and when he rolled off me to the side, with a loud slurping sound, Ken was amazed as Andrew moved between my legs and began sucking my pussy clean.  Ken and I kissed as I was being cleaned, and then Andrew moved over to suck and clean Ken’s cum-soaked cock.

We calmed down enough to talk, and Ken said, “You’re amazing, Sarah, and that was the best sex I’ve ever had.  How was I so lucky to be involved with you this way?”

I said, “I’ve developed an insatiable hunger for sucking cocks and being fucked, and in addition to liking you as a person and being curious about what you have hanging between your legs, I wanted to thank you again for allowing me to teach at your school again.  And with you having the freedom of being single now, I’m hoping that you’ll want to come over as often as possible, so I can thank you again and again.  And as for tonight, I hope you’ll stay over with us.”

Ken asked, “My goodness, Sarah, how did this start, and how long have you been, uh, uh, you know, sharing yourself with other men?”

Andrew and I shared our parts of the story of how it started with the neighbors, and then I concluded, “So, what started out as a plan to help me with my self-esteem, has evolved into me being an insatiable, adulterous wife, with a cock hungry, cuckold husband.”

Ken stayed with us that night and fucked me two more times before we all fell asleep together on the bed, with Andrew’s head between my thighs, after sucking my pussy clean.

We slept in on Saturday morning, and Ken fucked me again before we had a nice brunch out on the patio, where Ken asked, “How would you feel about me telling Chandler about this?  I know that he’d love to get away from Shirley, who he’s told me is unreceptive much of the time, and come over here, and I can tell from seeing him at the urinals a few times, he’s nicely hung.”

I replied, “I’d love to fuck him, but I’d rather make it a surprise, instead of you telling him.  Let this be our little secret for now, while I get him between my legs.”

Fucking Chandler

Chandler and I were alone at lunch in the faculty lounge on Friday, my fifth day back at school teaching, and he said, “Thanks again for inviting us over last Friday, Sarah.  It was a lot of fun, but not to get too nosy, I was a little surprised at how cozy you were dancing with Ken.  I don’t blame him and would have loved to do the same thing if Shirley weren’t there, but it seemed strange that you, and especially Andrew would have allowed that.”

I smiled and knew I would fluster him, saying, “I was just feeling thankful for Ken hiring me back, and Andrew and I have a kind of unique marital relationship.  He loves seeing me with other men, and that can go a lot further than just dancing closely.”

He grasped my meaning and asked, “Damn, Sarah, does that mean what I think it means?  Because, you know, I recommended hiring you back, and if, uh, you know, uh, if you’d be in a mood to thank me too, I’d be so happy.”

Chandler flinched when I reached under the table and rubbed the sizeable, hardening cock lump in his pants, and replied, “I’ve always liked you, Chandler, and of course, I’d like to show my thanks.  If you can make an excuse to Shirley for coming home a little late after school, you can come over to my home.”

His face had the look of lust as he said, “Shit, Sarah, fuck yes, I can come over.  I’ll just tell Shirley that I had to stay late to counsel a troubled student.  Are you sure this is okay with Andrew?”

I answered, “I doubt that Andrew will be home from work by then, but even if he were, it wouldn’t be a problem.”

Between classes, I got a chance to call Andrew and let him know to come home early, and Chandler was surprised to see him when he came over.  After having discussed it ahead of time, there was no wasted time as we first kissed, and then he sucked my breasts before we got in bed in a sixty-nine, and he ate me out as I sucked his thick, almost-nine-inch cock.  He didn’t seem to be concerned about my unique relationship with Andrew, and he wasn’t the least taken aback when Andrew ate me out after I fucked Chandler, and then sucked his cock.

So then, I had our three neighbors, Andrew’s two coworkers, and my two coworkers fucking me regularly, but I wanted more.

Meeting Someone Playing Tennis 

I started out taking tennis lessons at the club, and then played with other women on one tennis night a week and sometimes on weekends.  After I felt my skills on the court were competitive, I joined a mixed doubles tennis league that held matches one night a week and sometimes on Saturdays. 

The league was designed so that couples, whether married or not, could play together, and the men and women without a partner would pair up on either a continuing or rotating basis.  Andrew had no interest in tennis, and my whole point in joining in the first place was to meet other men, so I went alone.

On my first night playing in the league, which was a Wednesday, I paired up with a handsome, athletic man, named Jack, about my age.  He’s an excellent player, and I liked his aggressive style of playing, and even his cockiness.  I was even more interested in him when after introducing ourselves, he recognized my last name.

Jack said, “It’s nice to meet you, Sarah.  You wouldn’t happen to be related to Andrew, would you?”

I replied, “Yes, I’m Andrew’s wife.  Are you two friends?”

He answered, “We do work at the same company, but in different departments, and no offense, but I despise your husband.  I can’t believe that asshole has a beautiful wife like you.  We also played golf in the same foursomes before that incident at work, and I don’t like the way he cheats on the course.”

 I liked that he didn’t get along with Andrew and thought it would be naughty of me to bring someone home to fuck that he didn’t get along with.  I laughed and acted like I agreed with him, even though I had never known Andrew to be hateful to anyone, although, I did vaguely remember from years ago some guy named Jack he disliked.  I said, “No offense taken, since I know that Andrew can have that effect on people.  But why do you dislike him so much?”

Jack responded, “Our departments were competing for budgetary resources a few years ago, and Andrew made some disparaging comments about the viability of one of our projects, and we had to lay off two of my long-time company friends because of it.  To this day I give him shit about it, and he rubs it in my face.  I’d love to play with you for a lot of reasons, but also to get his reaction when he finds out.”

I asked, “Now you’ve got me curious, Jack.  What reasons could you possibly have for wanting to be my partner?”

Jack was candid without being too crude about it, and replied, “I’ve seen you playing with the ladies a few times, and I think you’re good.  I also think you’re one of the prettiest ladies at the club, and well, uh, no offense, but I have enjoyed watching your, uh, your body sway and jiggle when you move and bounce on the court.”

He was obviously referring mostly to my big tits, but also my ass, and I teased him, saying, “Thanks, Jack, I like it when men appreciate my assets.  I think I like you and don’t care about whatever issues you and Andrew have.  I would love to be your partner.  You’ll just need to be careful not to get too close when these big things get to swaying, for fear they’ll knock you over.”

Jack laughed, gave me a mischievous grin, and said, “Wow, Sarah, you can knock me over anytime with those things.”

We played together that night, and I loved the teasing, sexual banter with him.  Sometimes he’d be behind me, and I’d ask him to move up closer to the net, and he’d say, “No, I’m fine, Sarah, I love the view from back here.”

It was amazing how friendly we were after having just met, and he even had the audacity to say, when we’d bump slightly into each other going for the ball, and my breast swung against his arm, “I love this, Sarah, we need to bump into each other more often.”

By the end of the match, we were teasing and talking like old friends, and as we packed up to leave, Jack asked, “It’s still early, Sarah, would you like to go out for a drink or something, or is that asshole husband of yours expecting you home soon?”

I replied, acting inconsiderate of Andrew’s feelings, saying, “Andrew doesn’t control me, and I’d love to get a drink with you.  But what about your wife?”

Jack answered, “My wife knows that I like to get a drink or two with friends after playing tennis at the club.  We kind of have an understanding about my nighttime activities, so she’s not a problem.”

I was curious and asked, knowing the kind of understanding Andrew and I have, “Oh yeah, and what kind of understanding would that be?”

He responded, “I’m a little reluctant to share this with you after having just met tonight, but I caught her cheating on me a few years ago, and as much as it pissed me off, we finally agreed that we’d stay together, and both have the freedom to play around.”

I asked, “Oh, wow, Jack, is that what you’re doing with me, playing around?”

Jack laughed and replied, “I’ve got a good feeling about you, Sarah, and can only hope.  Let’s just start with a drink?”

I knew that Jack was attracted to me, and his stares and body language told me that he wanted to fuck me.  But I also think he wanted to fuck me to somehow get even with Andrew, and that was fine with me.  We left my car at the club, and I went with him to a neighborhood bar near there that had a DJ playing music, and we had our first drink.

It was fun talking with Jack, and after our second drink, we were dancing to slow songs.  After our teasing and conversations at the club, I think both of us were anticipating a sexual encounter.  He wasted no time kissing me as we danced, and I liked his assertiveness.  I loved being in his arms and feeling the big, hardening cock lump pressed against my belly, and he was soon rubbing my ass and the sides of my breasts, as I rubbed his ass.

I was more attracted to Jack than any of the other men I had fucked since that first night with Adam and Tyler, and I was already melting in his arms.  Maybe part of that was due to him admitting that he and his wife had an understanding that they could see other people, and he seemed like as big of a rogue as I am a slut.

We were dancing after our third drink, and I was pleasantly inebriated when he gripped my ass cheeks with both hands and pulled me firmly against what was then his rock-hard cock, as he said, “I’ve got a buddy that runs a little no-tell motel near here, and I’d love to share my evening with you there, Sarah.”

NathalyDaniels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NathalyDaniels

I pushed my hand between us to rub his cock, and then kissed him with a deep, tongue-probing kiss, before saying, “I thought you’d never ask.  Let’s get there quickly so I can taste and feel this big cock in me.”

It was only a three-minute drive to the motel, and when Jack went into the office to get a room key, he talked to his friend for a few seconds, who then looked out and smiled at me, knowing that Jack had found himself some new married pussy. We got to the room and quickly undressed each other, and I was impressed with his thick, uncircumcised cock which was seven inches long on soft, and he has huge, low-hanging balls.  We were still sweaty and gamey after playing tennis and dancing, and I said, “Let’s take a quick shower together.”

It was a cheap motel with a normal tub and not a big shower stall, but we got in and I dropped to my knees to suck his cock, and he reached down to fondle my tits.  His cock quickly hardened to what looked and felt like nine inches long, and I loved sucking it while holding onto his bare ass for support. 

Since the first cock I sucked in high school, I’ve always loved sucking cocks and balls, and tasting and swallowing cum.  And since I started fucking and sucking all those men, I loved it even more.  It seems so intimate and a little nasty to take someone’s cock,  sweaty, hairy balls, and cum in my mouth, not knowing their bathroom habits, and the more I did it the more I liked it. 

As much as I wanted to suck Jack off in the shower, he was anxious to fuck, and I only sucked his cock for a couple of minutes, and then we soaped up and washed each other, with him concentrating on my breasts and ass, and me washing his entire crotch and ass, including rubbing my hands in his ass crack.

After drying off and getting into bed, we first kissed, before he moved down to fondle and suck my breasts before he turned around and sucked my pussy, as I sucked his cock and balls.  I pulled his top leg back behind my head to give me better access to his crotch, and after sucking his cock for a few minutes I slid up and focused on his balls and perineum.  Even after our shower, his hairy crotch was musky, and I loved sucking behind his balls, with his ass right in my face. 

Jack finally pulled away and I knew that he was getting ready to mount me when he asked, “Do I need to worry about protection, or are you on birth control.”

I wanted to get him even more excited about fucking me bareback, since some men like pregnancy-risk fucking, and I lied, saying, “We’ve been using the rhythm method for the past couple of years, but I think I’m in the safe part of my cycle.  I want you to fuck me bareback so I can feel your cum shooting into me, and if I get pregnant, that’ll be my problem.”

Then just as Jack rolled on me and pressed his huge cock into my receptive, married pussy, he said, “Knowing what a tight-ass shit that Andrew is at work, I would’ve never guessed that he had a hotwife like you, Sarah.  What is it with you?”

I replied, “You’ll be surprised to learn that Andrew and I have an understanding too, but a little different.  He likes to see me with other men and even participates, but he doesn’t fuck other women, except for a neighbor whose husband is fucking me.  It’s been great for me, and he’s even become my little creampie-eating, cock sucker of a husband.  He’ll really be surprised when I bring you home with me in a few days, and I get him to eat your cum and suck your cock.”

Jack began fucking my pussy with deep, powerful strokes, as he said, “Oh shit, this is great.  Andrew is a cock sucking cuckold, and I’m fucking his beautiful, whore of a wife.  I can hardly wait until he’s watching me fuck you and sucking my cock.”

I liked being called a whore by Jack and emphasized the nastiness of it all and taunted him, saying, “Fuck me, Jack, fuck this fucking whore wife of the man you despise, and add your semen and sperm to all the other men who have been regularly filling my pussy with cum.  Fuck me, inseminate me, and give me your bastard baby.”

Jack fucked me like a demon, pounding my pussy so hard with my breasts bouncing and swaying to the sides until I felt his cock throbbing and ejaculating in me, and he moaned, “Oh fuck, oh shit, I’m cumming, you fucking whore.  Take my fuck cream into your nasty adulterous pussy, and then take it home for Andrew to eat.

He fucked me for a few more minutes as his cock deflated, and then when he pulled out, I leaned down to suck and clean his cock of our combined fuck juices, and even pushed back his legs to clean our fuck slop off his balls and perineum.  Then we cuddled on the bed, with him fondling and sucking my breasts, and he said, “Damn, baby, not many of the married sluts I fuck are so hungry for cum and testicles.  Please don’t take offense at my demeaning language, Sarah.  I’ve learned that a lot of women love being talked nasty to when they’re cheating on their husbands.”

I was sucking his balls then, and lifted to say, “I loved you calling me a whore, and the more men I fuck, the nastier I feel, the bigger whore I am, and the more and bigger cocks I want.  And as much as I like being a respectable schoolteacher to most people, I like this naughty side of me who is an insatiable, cock and cum-loving slut.” 

Jack said, “I really like you, Sarah, and more than that I love to fuck you.  I’ve never been with a woman as aggressive, passionate, and nasty as you are, and who is so comfortable with what you are.  I hope that we can keep meeting like this, especially in front of Andrew.  Just say when, and I’ll come home with you to fuck you in front of him and get him to suck my cock.  In the meantime, I have some big-cocked friends who’d love to fuck a big-titted, married, white whore like you, and I’d be happy to introduce you.”

I said, “If you’re up for it, I’d like to bring you home with me on Saturday after our league match, and that will be a big surprise for Andrew.  I’m not so sure about meeting some of your other friends, since it’s a lot of fun finding big-cocked men to fuck on my own.  I am curious, though, why you specifically said they’d like to fuck a ‘white’, married whore.  Are you talking about men of color because I’ve never been with any of them?”

Jack answered, “First of all, I don’t think you need for me to set you up with anyone.  With your pretty face, these big tits, and your gorgeous ass, I don’t know of any man who’d turn down a chance to be with you.  But if you’re looking for some grade A, massive black cocks that I can vouch for, then my friends are perfect for you.”

“Booker and Darius are black friends of mine that I know from the gym.  They’re a little older guys, in their late fifties I think, and they love pounding white wives’ pussies with their big, black cocks.  It’s not all about good sex with them either.  They like the idea of getting back at the white man for any perceived or real wrongs, by breeding and hopefully impregnating their wives.  So, you’d better be sure you’re up for it.  They can get nasty if you let them.”  

I said, “Whoa, Jack, that sounds exciting and scary, all at the same time, but I’m not ready for that.  In the meantime, let’s plan on bringing you home with me on Saturday, and I won’t tell Andrew your name.  I’ll act like I don’t know your history, and he might be upset at first, but after the way he liked being demeaned by his boss, it might give him a thrill to watch a man he dislikes fucking me, and then sucking his cock.”

Jack laughed, and asked, “Holy fuck, Sarah, are you telling me that you fucked old Phil?

I said, “Yes, I fucked Phil, and he has an amazingly thick cock with ED, that Andrew sucked to get it hard for him.  Then a short time later, I fucked David, one of Andrew’s coworkers.”

We cuddled for a while longer, and Jack’s cock got hard for me when I moved down to suck it and his balls.  And when I was sucking his perineum, he tried to nudge me to go farther back to suck his ass, but I had never done that and was afraid to try it.  We fucked again before he took me back to my car, but he never kissed me again after we fucked, and I sucked his cock clean.  I got home later than usual that night, and when Andrew asked me where I had been, I started taking off my clothes and said, “I made a new friend at tennis, and you can have a taste if you want to.”

I almost felt sorry for Andrew that he was so hungry to suck another man’s cum from my just-fucked pussy.  He loved being humbled by other men fucking me and I think me fucking who he thought was a stranger made him feel all the weaker, submissive, and so aroused that he did something he had never done before with me. 

He pushed me back on the couch and after cleaning my pussy, he kept sucking and pushed my legs back to my chest, as he sucked lower and lower until his face was pressed in my ass.  He didn’t rim me, but his face was buried in my ass flesh that was sweaty and gamey after fucking Jack.  Later he asked who my new friend was, and I used the name, John, since Jack is a nickname for John, and I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.

Thursday night was busy for me since Phil came over to spend the night, and then Adam and Tyler came over on Friday after work to fuck me.  I slept in on Saturday, and when I left for my tennis match at 12:30 pm, I said, “I hope you’re home when I get back about 4:00 pm, honey, because I’m bringing my new friend, John, home to meet you and fuck me.”

When Jack and I got back to my home a little after 4:00 pm, I didn’t see Andrew but knew he was home because his car was in the garage, and as I took Jack down to the basement, I called out, “We’re home honey, and will be waiting for you in the basement.”

We stripped naked and got on the bed, and Jack was lying partially on top of me with his back to the door as we kissed, and he sucked my breasts.  Andrew came in a few minutes later, and said, “Oh, I see that you and your new friend couldn’t wait to get started, honey, and damn, but he has a huge set of balls hanging down on the bed.”

Jack was still kissing me and hiding his face as he moved the rest of the way on top of me and shoved his huge cock inside me, and it took Andrew a few minutes to move around and get a better look at him.  Jack’s cock was balls deep in my pussy when Andrew finally recognized him, and he yelled out, “Oh shit, no fucking way, do you know who this asshole is, honey?  He’s that cock sucker, Jack, from work that I told you about before.”

We continued fucking as I broke our kiss and asked, “Oh fuck, is this the guy you told me about years ago?  Sorry, honey, but I love having Jack’s huge cock in me to the balls, and you’re going to have to somehow resolve your differences.  Get up real close between our legs, and you’ll appreciate what he’s doing for me.”

Then Jack rubbed it in, saying, “I never thought I’d get even with you for your bullshit, Andrew, but having my cock buried in your whore of a wife is a good start.  And anyway, what kind of wimpy cock sucker would let other men fuck his wife anyway?”

I felt the bed move and Andrew’s breath between my thighs as he got between our legs to watch, and I knew from his acquiescence that he had sunken to the depths of his degradation and was likely happily reveling in his debasement.  Jack fuck me for over five minutes, and I was having one orgasm after the other on his cock until he started breathing harder, and his cock throbbed and pulsed as he sprayed his cum into the depths of my pussy. 

Jack was in the throes of his ejaculation as he yelled out, “Oh fuck, Andrew, I’m inseminating your wife and riding her like the whore she is, and I’d love nothing better than to impregnate her for you.”  

We continued fucking as his cock deflated, and when he moved off and cuddled with me by my side Andrew didn’t hesitate to move in to suck my pussy, as Jack taunted him, saying, “That’s it, boy, eat my tasty fucking cream.  All the ladies love it.”

After my pussy was clean, Andrew looked up at me pleadingly, I think half hoping that I’d tell him to suck Jack’s cock and half hoping I wouldn’t, and I said, “Do it, honey, I know you want to.  Make up with Jack for anything you’ve done to wrong him and suck his thick cock clean for me.”

Jack rolled his lower body onto his back while leaning over to kiss me and fondle my breasts, and Andrew didn’t hesitate to move between his legs and push his arms under them, as he pulled himself in to suck Jack’s cock.  The demeaning situation made him even hungrier for it and I heard him slurping and sucking as Jack pushed his tongue into my mouth.

Andrew sucked his cock for what seemed like twenty minutes before moving down to suck his big balls, and I knew that Andrew had totally surrendered himself to his nemesis.  Then something happened that I didn’t expect, since Andrew got Jack’s cock hard again sucking it, and when Jack rolled over mostly on top of me to fuck me again, Andrew partially rolled with him and somehow ended up sucking his balls from behind.

Jack then moved fully on top of me, and Andrew had to be consumed with lust, since he moved up from sucking Jack’s balls to his perineum, and then pressed his face in Jack’s hairy and sweaty ass crack.  Jack pushed his cock inside me and took short, slow strokes, as Andrew moved with him, sucking his ass.  Jack smiled at me and moaned, “Oh fuck, Sarah, I’ve never experienced this; fucking another man’s wife while her cock sucking husband is sucking and licking my ass.  Shit, you two are quite the nasty fucking couple.”

Andrew sucked Jack’s ass for the fifteen minutes he fucked me, and then moved to suck his balls when he was ejaculating in me.  Then Andrew cleaned my pussy and Jack’s cock again before we all laid back on the bed to relax.

Andrew’s face was red with embarrassment when he said, “I don’t know what came over me, honey, but I couldn’t resist sucking Jack’s ass, as my way of being a part of him fucking you with his big cock.  Damn, you two must really think I’m nasty for doing that.”

I laughed and said, “Everything we’ve done since that first night with Adam and Tyler has been nasty, honey, and now you’ve taken it to a new level.  That was especially nasty, too, since we hadn’t showered after being on the tennis court.  But I understand the emotions you were feeling when you did it.  I was close to sucking Jack’s ass that first night we fucked, and now maybe you’ve led the way for both of us.”

“I’m going to want you to do this for me and all my lovers now.  And you and Jack should be at peace too, because I’m sure he’s going to want to use your mouth in the restroom at work when he needs to get off during the day, but he can come over here and use my mouth and pussy anytime he wants too.”

After establishing a sexual relationship with Jack, I realized it was even more erotic moving outside of my comfort zone, having previously only fucked my neighbors and the men I knew from Andrew’s work and school.  Even though it was a relatively safe environment meeting Jack at a country club, he was still a stranger that I picked up to fuck.  With my increasing lust for cocks and cum and enjoying my new self-image as a married whore, I decided to explore riskier situations.

Meeting a Redneck in a Bar

I did a little research on nightlife in the Omaha area and decided that I wanted Andrew to take me to one of the notorious country-oriented saloon and dance hall establishments that has a reputation for rugged redneck men and wild carousing.

We went to the saloon on a Saturday night, after having Jack sleepover on Friday night, and I wore boots I had from a Halloween party, no bra or panties, tight, hip-hugger jeans, and a tight, cropped t-shirt that was tented out with my breasts, and my midriff was bare from below my belly button to the ample underboob that was showing.  It’s an innate part of men’s natures to be attracted to big breasts and asses, and I knew that I’d be causing a stir in a lot of pants that night.

Andrew and I went inside separately so no one would know that we were together, at least at first, and he got settled across the expansive bar from me.  I was standing by a stool at the bar, stepping in place and swaying to the music which had my breasts bouncing, swaying, and jiggling which got a lot of men’s attention.  I told the bartender I was waiting for someone, so some horny guy would have an excuse to buy me a drink.

I only waited for about five minutes before a ruggedly handsome, well-tanned man wearing a cowboy hat, boots, jeans, and a western shirt, who looked to be in his mid-thirties and worked outside for a living, approached me at the bar and said, “Pardon me, ma’am, but my name’s Nate, and I can’t stand seeing you here alone.  I’d like to buy you a drink if you aren’t expecting anyone.”

He glanced at my wedding ring, and I noticed an indentation on his ring finger that was less tanned than the rest of his hand like he had just taken his ring off, and I knew that he was a horny married guy on the prowl for some strange pussy, since he probably wasn’t being taken care of at home, and rightly figured that a mid-forties MILF there alone would be an easy target.  He looked like a lean, muscular, and no-nonsense kind of guy, much different than the softer professional types I was used to being around.”

I enticed him even more by acting uncaring and indifferent to my husband and asking for a drink that a strong woman of the world might order, saying, “My name is Sarah, and my asshole husband might show up later, but he knows to give me space to enjoy myself without him around.  And yes, thanks, I would love to have a drink with you.  I’m looking to party, and whiskey on the rocks would set my mood real nice right now.”

He ordered us both Jack Daniel’s on the rocks, and then looked me up and down, focusing on my underboob as he said, “Oooeee, Sarah, if I were your husband, I wouldn’t let you out of my sight, as fine as you’re looking tonight.  And if you want to party, I’m just the man for you.  Let’s finish these drinks and give line dancing a try.”

I said, “I’ve never tried that before, but I’m willing to learn.”

We went out onto the dance floor and Nate showed me the basic moves of the line dance everyone was doing, and in only a few minutes I was able to stay with the group.  There was a lot of bouncing and moving around, and since most of the women were wearing western shirts, with some tied at the waist, my bouncing and swaying breasts got a lot of attention from everyone, even the ladies. 

Nate was staring at my breasts and ass the whole time, and I sometimes caught his eye when he had just been looking at me, and I smiled enticingly to let him know that I saw him and thought it was just fine.  We got sweaty dancing a few line dances and then went back to the bar, where he ordered us another round of whiskey, as he said, “You did really well out there for your first time, Sarah, and weren’t all stiff like some newbies, but a few more of these drinks will loosen you up even more.”

Men buying ladies drinks in bars to lower their inhibitions is the oldest trick in the book, and I loved that he was going for it.  We finished our second drinks and were working on our third, and I was feeling a little woozy and very relaxed.  I accepted his invitation to dance to a series of slow songs the DJ was playing while the band took a break, and I knew he was going to make his move.

We were getting along so well, like I had known him for years, and I just melted into his arms and laid my head on his shoulder.  He waited only for a couple of minutes before he started rubbing my back lower and lower, until he got both hands halfway down on my ass cheeks and was gently rubbing them.  I reacted by breathing deeper and snuggling in closer to him and rubbing his muscular ass, as I quietly said, “Mmmm, that’s nice, Nate.”

He leaned down and kissed my forehead, before whispering into my ear, saying, “I hope this night never ends, Sarah.  I’ve never been with a woman as pretty, voluptuous, and as free and easy as you.  No offense, but I love being with beautiful, mature, married women older than me because when they decide to have a fun night, they don’t play games.  I know you’re married, but what are the chances we can get to know each other a lot better tonight?”

I gave Nate my answer by looking up at him, putting my arm around his neck, and pulling him down to kiss me.  As soon as our lips met, I pushed my tongue into his mouth, as he did the same to me, and we stood there in place, swaying slowly to the music, and we hugged and kissed, oblivious to all those around us.  He reached down farther and fully gripped my ass cheeks, pulling my belly against his sizeable, hardening cock lump, as I purred and moaned into his mouth.

One slow song flowed into the next as I pulled one of his hands to the side of my breast, and he moaned, “Oh fuck, your breasts are so big and firm, and I can’t wait to suck them.  Come with me to the men’s room.”

I caught Andrew’s eye and smiled as Nate took my hand and led me to the restroom, and the men leaving when we went in paid us no attention, like that was normal for men to take ladies in there to get a feel.  We went into a stall for privacy, and I lifted my t-shirt over my breasts, as he leaned down to suck my areolas and nipples.  He was breathing hard and sucking my breasts as he fondled them, and I reached down to unfasten his big belt buckle and pants before pushing my hand down to his cock.

His cock was uncircumcised and thick, feeling like it was almost nine inches long, and I pushed his pants and underwear down as I sat on the toilet in front of him.  I gripped his bare, hairy, muscular ass and pulled his cock into my mouth, as he held my head and began thrusting.  I loved the taste and texture of his thick cock and the taste of his copiously oozing precum, and he moaned as he said, “Oh shit, I was right about you being a hungry, married slut, but I’d rather fuck you than feed you my cum.”

I pulled off his cock momentarily to say, “No, Nate, I want your first load in my mouth and tummy.”

It didn’t take him long to cum when I sucked him again, and his huge cock was pulsing and throbbing as his massive load of younger cum came flooding into my mouth.  He’s younger than the other men I had been fucking, and his pent-up load was a little bitter from us drinking and so tasty, that I kept sucking to get every drop.  Then I moved down to suck his lemon-sized, low-hanging balls.

I was feeling nasty and thinking about how Andrew had sucked Jack’s perineum and ass, and I leaned back on the toilet seat, pulling Nate over me as he straddled the toilet, and I was then sucking his sweaty, musky, and gamey perineum with his big balls covering my face.  He held my head as he moved farther over me, and I had my face his ass crack.  I was so aroused by the aroma of his hairy, sweaty ass, and I licked and sucked him until my tongue grazed his asshole.

Nate pressed his ass harder against my face as I sucked him there, and after a couple of minutes, he said, “Oh fuck, Sarah, when you party you really party, and I’ve never been with a cheating, married whore as nasty as you are.”

It was hard to believe that he kissed me when we finally moved apart and I stood up and said, “Damn, Nate, you’ve got an amazing cock, balls, and ass, and I can hardly wait to get you home and into my adulterous pussy.  But for now, let’s go back to the bare so I can wash down your cum with some whiskey.”

We were having another drink and I gave Andrew a signal to come up to us, and I knew it would be upsetting for Nate.  When men invest their time and money in a woman getting her drunk, and then get damn near all the way around the bases, it’s only natural for them to be possessive, whether that woman is another man’s wife or not, and he wants to protect his investment and ensure that he’s going to have his chance to fuck her. 

Nate was looking the other way when Andrew came up and happily said, “Oh there you are, honey, I’ve been looking for you for the past ten minutes, and just saw you.  Who’s your new friend?”

The look on Nate’s face was priceless, as he was first surprised, and then flustered, before glaring at Andrew as I answered, “This is Nate, honey, and he’s been nice enough to buy me drinks and show me how to line dance.”

Andrew teased him a little, saying, “Nice to meet you, Nate.  And Sarah, I sure hope you’ve been behaving yourself, because we both know how horny you get when you’ve been drinking.”

Then Andrew reached out to shake Nate’s hand which he begrudgingly accepted, before Andrew said, “Thanks for taking care of her for me, Nate, because I was kind of worried when she left home dressed like this.  Those big boobs are like a magnet for every hard cock around, and I’m afraid that Sarah can’t resist them.  And I really like it when she brings someone new home to fuck.”

Nate looked confused, and asked, “Wait a minute, what the fuck are you talking about?”

Andrew answered, “We have an understanding where I like watching and participating in her fucking other men, as much as Sarah likes doing it.  So, if you’re up for it, I’d like to invite you to our home, to stay the whole night if you can.”

Nate said, “I’ve heard about couples like you two, but in all my years of fucking over two dozen married women, this will be my first time with a husband involved. Let’s do it.”

I rode with Nate in his truck to our home, and although I won’t bore you with all the details, he ended up staying all night, fucking me three times, and in between fondled and sucked my breasts.  He was hesitant at first to let Andrew suck his cock clean and get him hard to fuck me again, but he soon came to enjoy having my husband submit to him. 

Andrew also sucked Nate’s balls, and then the first time he sucked his ass, was after Nate ejaculated in me the first time, and was still on top of me with his cock soaking in our fuck slime, and Andrew moved in, spread Nate’s ass cheeks, and sucked his ass Nate leaned down to suck my tits.

Nate was the beginning of a new chapter in my nasty, whorish behavior, and he was added to the list of Adam, Tyler, Jason, Phil, David, Ken, Chandler, and Jack, who were fucking me regularly.  And from what those men told me, Andrew has been sucking them off more and more when I’m not available.

See Part 3, coming soon, where I find more men to fuck, sometimes without Andrew there, and I also begin a bisexual relationship with an old friend.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments