Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Familiarity breeds contempt

"Dave discovers his wife's secret and his world implodes"

71
30 Comments 30
12.4k Views 12.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Dave was sitting on the sofa, grabbing a few minutes of space to check the football scores whilst preparing dinner and helping with homework. Not for the first time, he wondered if it was really necessary for his seven year old son to print out quite so many pictures of footballers for his project on famous people.

He could hear his four year old daughter Emily dancing in the living room. It was peaceful. The dinner was on, homework was done and the kids weren’t fighting with each other. His wife was out at a business meeting. She had this new client who wanted her to rebrand her shop and there seemed to be a lot of meetings to decide what she wanted. 

He was quite proud of his wife. She worked so hard, putting so many hours into developing her business. Sure she got on his nerves. Their sex life had really taken a nosedive after Emily was born but he supposed familiarity breeds contempt and all that. He had just pulled his phone out of his pocket when Emily came into the room carrying her tablet.

“Daddy, I can’t get the video of Mummy saying ‘I love you’ to play any more.”

“What’s that, honey?”

Dave took the tablet from his daughter and looked at it. There was a video of his wife but the wheel was spinning.

“It’s just the wifi is slow, honey. It’ll play in a minute.”

Just then the clip started playing again. Dave looked at it in confusion. His wife, Caroline, was sitting naked on a bed he didn’t recognise. She was grinning and then spoke to the camera.

“I love you. Now come over here and show me how much you love me.”

Dave gripped the tablet tighter as an attractive blonde crawled onto the bed and kissed her.

“Daddy, can I have my tablet back… Daddy?”

Dave stood up and walked away from his daughter’s pleading. He watched as his wife and another woman kissed and cuddled on a bed. He looked at the video duration; 44 minutes and 22 seconds. He jumped forward on the timeline and leant against the wall as he saw the other woman between his wife’s legs. He watched as his wife squirmed, telling this woman to fuck her harder. He jumped forward again. His wife was now eating the woman out. He jumped to near the end. His wife and the other woman lying cuddling, stroking each other’s hair as they lay on the bed. He watched until the woman crawled to the camera and turned it off.

Dave navigated out of the video clip and saw the video was in a folder called Annabelle. There were at least a dozen video files and a ton of pictures. He opened a couple at random and saw they were of the woman he’d seen on the bed. 

He scrolled through them. He heard his daughter complaining to her brother that Daddy had stolen her tablet but he couldn’t stop looking. There were pictures of his wife, selfies, some naked, some clothed. There were pictures of this other woman too, often semi-naked, teasing, titillating. He knew he should stop, but he couldn’t. Picture after picture. Some were of his wife at work, pulling her jeans down or her top up, flashing for the camera, others seemed to be in bars and hotel rooms.

Despite himself, despite the hurt, anger and humiliation, he could feel his cock harden in his jeans. The little video clips were the worst. He watched a video of his wife unbuttoning her jeans and sliding her hand inside her knickers, then pulling her finger out and painting her juices on her lips. 

He carried the tablet to the bathroom and locked the door. His hand dropped, rubbing his shaft through his jeans as he continued to scroll through this illicit collection. As he watched this other woman turn her back to the camera and slide her yoga pants down her legs, he unbuttoned his jeans and slipped his hand inside his boxer shorts. 

‘What the fuck am I doing?’ he wondered as he began to wank to the illicit collection. His fingers moved in time to the grainy handheld footage of this mystery woman sliding two fingers in and out of her wet dripping pussy. He could hear the sound. The squelch squelch squelch as she fucked herself for his wife’s entertainment.

He stood in the bathroom, holding the tablet with one hand as he wanked his cock and came. The arc of hot cum sailing through the air to splatter on the toilet seat and drip into the bowl as he watched his wife kissing another woman. He stood, feeling ashamed. The spent force that had driven him to orgasm watching his wife and her lover left him feeling drained and empty. He wiped his shrivelling cock with a square of toilet tissue and rebuttoned his jeans and washed his hands.

Navigating out of the Annabelle folder, he realised he had access to his wife’s entire google drive. He did a quick search to see if there were other similar folders with different names but there didn’t seem to be any. Annabelle seemed to be the only one. 

How the fuck had this happened, he wondered, and then he realised. His wife had used her gmail account to set up their daughter’s tablet. She usually used her company email for everything and this seemed to be a seldom used account. The few emails in the inbox were all juke mails from clothes shops and restaurants. 

He didn’t know what to do. As he went back into the kitchen to stir the pasta sauce for dinner, he felt the rage rising again. Questions flooded his head. “Was he not good enough?’, “Did she not love him any more?’, ‘Was this it?’

He served up the kids dinner, telling Emily that he couldn’t get the movie to play again and her tablet was broken but he’d fix it and it would be working in the morning. She seemed to take this in good humour and proceeded to tell him all about the tea party she had arranged with her seven cuddly toys and how the barbie doll wasn’t coming because she was too busy at work.

‘Where have I heard that line before?’ Dave pondered, wondering just how many of those meetings were really meetings and which were just an excuse to fuck other women.

His thoughts were interrupted by the key turning in the lock and both kids jumped down from the table to run and greet his wife.

When she staggered into the kitchen, a child clinging to each leg, Dave found he didn’t have the energy to pretend.

“Why don’t you leave Mummy alone and go and watch some telly. It’ll be bedtime soon.”

Caroline saw there was something wrong and quickly shooed the kids out of the room and closed the door.

“What is it honey, are you ok?” Caroline took a  step towards him, her hand reached out to stroke his head. He brushed her hand away and stood up.

Caroline flinched. Her mouth opened but no words came out. She was shocked at his behaviour. She couldn’t remember him ever acting like that before.

Dave glared at her. “Did you have a good meeting? Productive, was it? Was it Annabelle you were meeting?”

Caroline’s eyes widened in confusion. “Yes, yes we did,” she stammered, “It was Annabelle. I told you, I’m rebranding her shop.”

“I bet it was good. She seems to take a hands-on approach in meetings.”

Dave handed the tablet to her with the clip of Caroline and Annabelle in bed together playing on the screen. Caroline’s hand flew to her mouth as she recognised the clip.

“You stupid fucking whore,” Dave snarled. “I’ve seen everything. The photos, the videos. You fucking slut. I’m stuck here at home, looking after the kids, feeding them, doing the homework, playing house while you’re out there fucking around like some whore.”

“At least Annabelle can make me cum.”

The moment the words were out of Caroline’s mouth, she knew she’d said the wrong thing. Dave’s eyes flashed and he swung for her. His hand slapped across the side of her head.

Everything went fuzzy for a second as Caroline felt herself crumple in slow motion. Her body slammed into the table, knocking her handbag to the floor as she fell against the kitchen chairs.

Dave was immediately contrite. “Oh my god, I’m so fucking sorry,” he pleaded as Caroline picked herself up. One hand gripped the back of the chair, giving her some support while she gingerly raised her other hand to the side of her face.

Almost in a daze, Caroline touched her face, then looked at her fingers. Relieved there was no blood, she stared at her hand for a few seconds then brought her eyes up to look at Dave.

TinnyFoxxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinnyFoxxy

“Go and put the kids to bed, then you and I need to talk.”

Dave quickly left the room and she could hear him guiding the kids upstairs while she opened a bottle of wine from the fridge and poured a large glass. 

After taking a healthy slug, she retrieved her phone from the handbag on the floor and dialled.

“Hey, he found out.”

“Yeah I know, it had to happen eventually.”

Can you come round? Wear your purple silk set and the black dress.”

Yeah, I know. The stupid fucker hit me. It’s time to put him in his place.”

“No, no, I’m fine, honest. Yeah, see you soon. Oh, and come round the back door.”

She hung up, smiled and took another drink of wine.

Fifteen minutes later, Dave came back into the kitchen. He looked at Caroline standing by the fridge, her ass resting against the worktop, a glass of wine in her hand. He took a glass from the cupboard and poured himself a glass and sat down at the table.

No one spoke.

“By rights, I should throw you out. Or call the Guards. I could have a barring order slapped on you.”

Dave gulped. “They’re my kids too. It’s my house too. You can’t stop me seeing them.”

“Would you listen to yourself? You think because you cook a few meals and read a few stories, you’re the father of the year?” Carlone shook her head. “I pay the mortgage, I make sure the electricity and gas are paid. I do the weekly shop.”

“I shop too,” Dave interjected.

“A wee trip down to the corner store doesn’t quite cut it now, really.”

“You’re my wife, but you don’t even look at me any more. Now I know why.”

Caroline took another gulp of wine.

“Oh, would you listen to yourself? I’m fed up of carrying you, tiptoeing around you, making sure everything was ok. Well not any more. I’m tired. I’m through with pretending.”

Just then, there was a tap on the glass of the back door. Caroline opened it and smiled as Annabelle walked in.

Caroline hugged Annabelle and kissed her softly on the mouth, gazing into her eyes as her fingers stroked Annabelle’s hair.

She broke the kiss and turned to Dave who was sitting staring, open-mouthed.

“OK, Dave. Now you know about Annabelle, there doesn’t need to be any pretending or sneaking around. Everything can be out in the open now”

She moved behind Annabelle, brushed Annabelle’s hair to one side and slowly kissed her neck whilst keeping eye contact with Dave. Her hand reached around and caressed Annabelle’s breast through the dress as she spoke again.

“Tell me, Dave. Did you enjoy watching the videos? Did you wank your cock as you watched me and Annabelle fucking? Did you?”

Dave blushed, he couldn’t help it. He stared at the two women watching him. He tried to bluff it out.

“No, of course not, don’t be stupid.”

Caroline grinned. “You’re so fucking transparent.”

 She kissed Annabelle’s neck again, pushing the strap of the dress off her shoulder. The purple bra strap was visible as Caroline ran her fingers underneath it.

“You’ve seen the photos, Dave. Don’t you want to see what she looks like in the flesh?”

Caroline slid the other dress strap from Annabelle’s shoulder. The dress fell, pooling around Annabelle’s ankles in a crumpled heap. Dave blushed, but his tongue slid out of his mouth and licked his top lip anyway. Caroline grinned and ran her hands over Annabelle’s breasts, squeezing them through the purple silk bra. 

Dave blushed. He took another drink of wine as he stared at his wife running her hands over this woman standing there in just her underwear in his kitchen. He felt his cock harden again. He watched transfixed as his wife ran her fingers down over Annabelle’s stomach and traced the edge of her knickers. The triangle of purple silk framed her crotch perfectly and Dave couldn’t help visualising what was underneath. He’d seen the pictures, knew she had a neatly trimmed triangle of blonde curls but pictures were one thing, seeing her in the flesh was another. 

There was a scent in the air. It was heavier, muskier than the perfume his wife wore but was still familiar. Dave realised he’d smelt this woman’s perfume on his wife before and the knowledge she’d been with Annabelle, then come home to him made his cock twitch. This realisation confused him. How could he be turned on by the thought of his wife fucking someone else? But as her fingers slipped into Annabelle’s knickers, he furtively rubbed his wrist over the bulging cock in his jeans.

The women watched him and laughed, then turned and kissed each other. He watched his wife kissing this other woman in the kitchen while his wife’s hand bulged in her kickers. Annabelle moaned loudly as Caroline dragged her finger along Annabelle’s slit, pussy juices smeared over her clit.

“We should go upstairs” Caroline whispered as she slipped her hand out of Annabelle’s knickers and took Annabelle’s hand in hers.

“Come on, Dave. Stand up. You’re coming too. I wouldn’t like you to sit down here imagining what we are doing. What we will be doing every night.”

Almost in a trance, Dave stood up. Caroline smirked, seeing his erection, the obvious bulge in his jeans was noticeable across the room.

She led her lover upstairs while Dave followed behind, watching Annabelle’s ass sway in her tiny silk knickers as they climbed the stairs.

By the time Dave had got into the bedroom and closed the door, Annabelle had reached behind her back and unfastened her bra while his wife had stripped down to her bra and knickers. Dave bit his lip and stood sheepishly, his back to the door.

He ran his eyes over Annabelle’s pert tits. Marshmallow pink nipples sat atop perfect mounds. A decent handful, dave thought as his wife moved in, ran her fingers over Annabelle’s left breast and sucked the nipple into her mouth.

Annabelle groaned but kept eye contact with Dave. She squirmed slightly as Caroline sucked the nipple between her teeth. Dave flickered his eyes down and saw the wet patch growing in Annabelle’s knickers as his wife’s hand rubbed over them again.

Caroline’s hands gripped the knicker elastic and tugged them down before pushing Annabelle backwards onto the bed. She slid her own knickers down, stepping out of them as they dropped to the floor. Caroline climbed onto the bed and crawled on top of Annabelle. She stared at Dave as she lowered her wet pussy onto Annabelle’s face.

“Do you see what she's doing Dave?” Caroline sneered. “You didn’t like doing this, but oh fuck it feels so good.”

Caroline moaned, her breasts heaving as she squirmed, grinding her pussy down on Annabelle’s face. Annabelle’s tongue slurped along her folds, tasting Caroline’s flavour on her tongue. She swirled her tongue and made Caroline whimper and moan while Dave stood, watching, with the hard-on growing more pronounced in his jeans.

Caroline rode Annabelle’s face. Dave watched as her lover gripped his wife’s ass cheeks and pulled her onto her waiting mouth and tongue. Caroline stared at Dave as she pawed at her own breast, scooping it out of her bra and rolling the nipple between finger and thumb.

“You never fucked me like this, Dave,” Caroline panted. “Those pathetic little moans you got out of me were nothing. Wait to you hear the noise I make when she makes me cum.”

Caroline rolled off Annabelle and lay on her back on the bed, her head hanging over the edge, so she still stared at Dave as he stood, back to the bedroom door. She smirked as she watched his hand rubbing his cock through his jeans.

Annabelle straddled Caroline’s thigh. Both women’s mounds were streaked with glistening juices. She pushed Caroline’s other leg into the air as she began to hump her thigh. Their pussies pressed together, clit on clit, mound slapping against mound as they fucked on the marital bed.

As he stood, watching his wife and her lover scissoring, fucking, orgasming, juices smeared over mounds and thighs, his hand reached into his boxer shorts and pulled out his cock. He felt ashamed but was unable to stop. He wanked his cock, knowing that cumming in his pants as his wife fucked her lover was as close as he was ever going to get again.

 

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments