Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin's Playdate

"When the husband is away, he lets the wife play"

28
6 Comments 6
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this story please read my other, hopefully many more to come."

As I slipped out of bed at 4:30am I tried to be as quiet as possible. I always got up well before Erin as I have a little over an hour commute to work. Normally I stay nice and quiet trying not to wake her, but this morning was a little tougher. My heart was beating a little faster and there was almost a little tremble in my hands. No matter how many times we had done this, I always got super excited the morning of. After getting all my things together I gently kissed Erin on the forehead and laid a pair of panties of my choosing on her nightstand and left for work.

Erin and I have been into the swinging lifestyle for quite a while but within the last year, we had begun experimenting with her having play dates while I was at work. There was just something so incredibly sexy about her getting fucked and then my coming home to reclaim her that just drove me absolutely crazy. We did have a few rules which included she took video on her phone only to send to me and texted dirty with me until I got home. Then she had to describe the encounter in vivid detail while we fucked. As we expanded our boundaries this was becoming more enjoyable than I ever imagined.

Walking into work there must have been an extra bounce in my step as April saw me coming down the hall and said smiling, “Well, it looks like someone definitely got up on the right side of the bed this morning.”

“You know, something just tells me that this is going to be a great day,” I replied.

“Adam, I feel like every day for you is a great day,” April said laughing as she continued down the hall.

Smiling I realized she was right. In my eyes, I had the perfect wife, and the perfect life. Whether we were exploring our sexual boundaries or just curled up on the couch with some popcorn watching our favorite movie, every day was more than I could ask for and certainly more than I deserved. The morning encounter with April was a turn on for me as well, walking around knowing that everyone else was none the wiser about the activities for the day.

The day seemed to drag on like waiting for Christmas morning. Where you knew you were going to get a good gift but weren’t sure exactly what it was until you were allowed to unwrap it. I checked my phone what felt like every ten minutes with nothing from Erin. Lunch came and went, and I could feel the anticipation building inside of me. Then came the unmistakable buzz of my phone with Erin’s name at the top. Making sure no one was around me I unlocked my screen and sure enough, there was a picture of Erin in the panties I had laid out with just the caption "feeling naughty”.

The end of the workday couldn’t come fast enough. I quickly packed up my things and headed for my truck. Erin knows what time I get off, so she always times her texts perfectly on these days. No sooner than I got in my truck was a message from her asking if I was leaving. I simply replied getting in the truck now. I put my phone in its dash holder and turned the voice commands on so that I could send texts and have them read to me while I was on my way home without having to touch my phone.

As I started my drive my phone alerted and popped up with a close-up picture of her pussy with her wet panties on and said, “His cock was definitely ready for my pussy.”

“Did you have fun this afternoon? Are you ready for more? Send,” I spoke out loud to my phone.

“I definitely had fun with my little fuck toy today, and from the number of times he came he had lots of fun as well,” my phone replied without any emotion.

Even though there was no inflection from the voice coming from my phone my imagination still went wild. I was sure this whole trip home was going to be made with a hard cock. I had so many questions, but she was always good at answering in a teasing way that didn’t reveal too much.

“How many times did he cum and where did he put it? Send,” I asked excitedly.

Up popped another picture of her spread-eagled on the bed with the reply, “At least three times, maybe four, but you will just have to explore my body to find out where.”

“I can’t wait to come find out! I’m going to explore your body from your toes to your head and back down again! Send,” I blurted out.

The next alert came, and a video started playing. I could see her on her back, legs spread. Her pussy glistening from how wet it was and her clit pink and swollen. Then came the engorged head of her fuck toy's cock. It easily pushed its way into her wet pussy and the sound of her moaning pleasure boomed through the speakers of my truck. I could feel my cock growing quickly watching him push the length of his hard cock in and out of Erin’s wet and waiting pussy.

“Did you suck his cock for him? Send,” I eagerly asked.

“Of course I did, more than once. You know I love the feeling of a hard shaft dragging across my tongue,” the reply came.

Ding: another video. This time, it was a deep moaning coming through my speakers nearly vibrating me in my seat. Erin was staring straight up at the camera, almost as if making eye contact with me as she massaged the head of his cock with her mouth while gently stroking his shaft with her hand. Then just as the video cut off, another message came through that said, “It feels good when his cock swells in my mouth.”

“I’m almost home, so send the rest of the videos and be ready for me. Send,” I commanded.

After a few minutes my alert tone went off about four times and the videos started playing in sequence as to how they were sent. My cock was so hard watching her getting fucked. In one video, the phone was lying on the bed shooting towards the ceiling and of course, it was under them while they were doggy. He was giving her a good fucking and the angle was perfect to watch his cock plowing into her pussy as his balls would slap against her clit with each thrust.

I came flying into the driveway, barely getting the truck into Park as I jumped out. I rushed into the house tossing my bag to the side and immediately stripping my clothes off on the way to the bedroom. There was Erin lying spread on the bed with her soaked panties still on, just the way I like. So many thoughts were going through my head I couldn’t think straight. I crawled right on top of her and kissed her deeply but it tasted just a little different.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

I moved my kissing to her neck and down to her tits. It tasted just a little different, but I couldn’t place my finger on it. Was it sweat or the mixture of perfume and his cologne? As I sucked on her nipples she asked, “Are you ready to hear?”

“Hell yes, I am!” I replied in between sucks.

“Well, he was fucking me at one point and told me to get on my knees. So, I did and he fed me his load. It was so much I couldn’t hold it all in my mouth and it ran down my face and onto my tits,” she started, “can you tell?”

That’s what I was tasting in the kiss and down her breasts! I thought I would be disgusted but my cock was only getting harder. The mixture of him and her sweat was a sweet post-fuck flavor I was enjoying! I continued moving my mouth down her body until I got to her panties. I quickly removed them with my mouth and dove willingly into her pussy with my tongue.

As I began licking her pussy, she bent her knees up a little and squeezed my head between her thighs. She put both of her hands on the back of my head almost pushing it deeper into her.

“Yes, eat my used pussy. It needs to be soothed after the fucking it just took. He used it well and I really liked feeling his hard cock pulsating, filling my pussy with his cum! He filled it twice!” she shouted.

The taste of her used pussy was like an aphrodisiac. It was so wet and sweet. I knew all the juices coating my tongue weren’t all hers, but I didn’t care. My cock was getting so hard it felt like it was going to explode.

“God, you eat my pussy so well, don’t stop. I can feel his cum oozing out of me, clean it well so you can fill me with yours,” Erin moaned.

I rose up and said, “Now I’m going to make you mine again.”

I climbed on top of her and buried my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She moaned and wrapped her legs around me. She began telling me how things went down that afternoon as I pumped hard into her pussy.

“When I got there, he was ready and just began undressing me. Seeing his cock just hanging here I couldn’t help but get on my knees to taste it. It felt so good in my mouth. I looked at the camera enjoying being on display for you with another man’s cock in my mouth. He was gentle fucking me at first to get used to a new cock but after that, he had no problem holding my hips and fucking me good,” Erin said.

“You told me he came about four times, once in your mouth and twice in your pussy. Where did the last load go?” I asked.

Erin leaned forward and put her lips right next to my ear. She then whispered, “I let him fuck my ass.”

That put me over the edge; I pinned her arms down to the bed and thrust into her hard. Holding my cock deep in her pussy I could feel her cervix against the throbbing head of my cock. I could feel every strong pulse and forceful stream of cum I was pouring deep into her pussy. I collapsed onto my back withdrawing my cock from her pussy. My large load began pouring out onto her thighs and the bed. She quickly got on top of me lowering her mouth onto my cock.

“Now let me suck your cock until you're hard again and tell you some more of my afternoon,” Erin said as she began sucking all the mixed orgasms off my cock.

“At one point he had me bent over the bed, holding my arms down fucking me hard. He told me how good my pussy felt, never slowing down. His balls slapping my clit was pushing me over the edge and I began to orgasm all over his cock. I was so sensitive, that’s when he took his cock from my pussy and set it at my asshole. He started to push in, and I didn’t stop him. I wasn’t going to stop him, I wanted to feel him in my ass. It didn’t take him long and I could feel him tensing up. That’s when he began to say, ‘Fuck yes’, 'Take that load in your ass’. The feeling of him cumming in my ass made me orgasm again,” she laid out in great detail.

My cock had only gone about halfway down and the detail and enjoyment of what she was telling me brought it right back to attention. She quickly mounted me and began to bounce up and down on my cock, continuing her story.

“He has such good recovery time we got to fuck a lot. I always made sure to act like a slut and suck him hard again as soon as I could. I would perch my ass up and ask him if he wanted more of this pussy. By the way, he likes to pull my hair and spank me, and I like letting him do it,” Erin continued.

At this point, I had flipped her over to fuck her doggy style. I grabbed her hair and began thrusting hard into her.

“That’s it, that’s how he fucked me. Just like this, making me take his cock. Fuck me good, yes, yes, I’m cumming on your cock, baby! Give it to me!” she shouted.

She collapsed into a heap on the bed, obviously exhausted from all the cock she took today. But she never disappoints and immediately got down onto her knees. She took my hard cock into her mouth and began sucking and pumping my shaft hard with her hand.

“I want one more load from you, baby,” she said, “I want you to cover my face and tits in your cum. I want your scent to be the last one on me today!”

That was all it took for me and I told her to put her arms behind her back. I took a hold of her hair with my left hand and moved her head off my cock. With my right hand, I stroked myself to finish, spraying rope after rope of cum onto her face and down her chest. She even held her mouth open fully submitting to me. After finishing I shrank into a limp mess on the bed.

Slowly rubbing my cum into her skin she reached up and gently kissed me on the cheek.

“I love you, baby,” she said softly.

“I love you more,” I responded.

The rest of the evening was a wonderful cuddled lump of the two of us, drifting off to sleep early. Damn, I love my life!

 

Published 
Written by EroticExperiment
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments