Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Encounters - Part 1

"An encounter through work opens the door to her cuckolding life."

15
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This stems from a true story about a woman I met through a business meeting whilst I was single a few years back."

I wasn’t in the best of moods for a Friday afternoon.

It’d been a long old week and I’d hoped I could break out of work early and start the weekend. Other people though, had other ideas. The I.T. manager had arranged a meeting between him, myself, and our Internet Service Provider, to discuss our contract which was nearing an end. We’d only met our account manager once before, and she was a good looking woman, but who the fuck arranges a meeting for a Friday afternoon?

At 3 pm the three of us went to the boardroom and went over everything in our existing contract whilst Claire, our account manager, tried to talk us into taking out extra services. As we had entered the room, Claire and I had smiled at each other and I followed her in behind Chris, the I.T. manager.  Claire wore a white business suit with a pencil skirt black nylons and heels. She had certainly dressed the part. I gazed at her round ass as she walked in front of me. Maybe it would not be too bad an afternoon after all.

The meeting went on for about an hour and then there was a knock on the door. It was one of Chris’s staff telling him there was a problem in one of the outer offices.

“I’m sorry I’m going to have to go and check that out, but we’re pretty much done here aren't we, Claire?” he said

“Yes absolutely, I can put down our proposal in paper and have it back with you by midweek. I’ll also put together the renewal contract in case you don't want the additional services,” she replied.

Chris left and Claire asked, “Do you mind if I pour myself another cup of tea?”

“Not at all!” I replied. “Not long until we can have something a bit stronger!”

“Oh god, yes, please! It’s been a long week. Do you have much planned for the weekend?” she asked

“No, nothing really,” I replied, “maybe have a drink or two tonight, but that's about it.”

“Yeah, me too, I’m staying at the Gateway Hotel. Is it ok there?” Claire said

“Actually it's really nice. Been a while since I was there but it's got a decent bar and a pool and gym etcetera,” I said

“Fancy joining me for a drink, or is it a bit out of the way?” she asked

“Like I said I’ve got no other plans. I could meet you for a couple of drinks,” I said. She suggested we meet at about 7 pm in the bar which gave me two hours to kill. I thought I may as well stay at work until then as my home was in the opposite direction.

At about 6.30 I left and arrived at the hotel about twenty minutes later. I looked in the bar but there was no sign of Claire, so I went to reception and asked them to let her know I was here.

“Sir, Mrs Roberts asked if you can go up to room 307. She’s running a little late,” said the receptionist.

After a brief explanation of how to find her room and a quick trip up in the elevator, I knocked on the door to be greeted by Claire in a bathrobe and a towel on her hair.

“I’m really sorry John,” she said. “I came up and fell asleep on the bed, I only woke about twenty minutes ago.” She walked into the bathroom. “Make yourself at home, there are drinks in the fridge, help yourself, it all goes on expenses. I promise I won't be long!”

I grabbed a gin and tonic from the mini-fridge and scanned the room. It wasn't a particularly large room so I perched on the edge of the bed and noticed folded on the chair was her suit from earlier with her rather expensive looking and very sexy lingerie and two black stockings on top.

I felt my cock start to uncurl just at the thought of her in those stockings. I was suddenly brought from my thoughts by her voice. “Sorry, John I should have tidied these things away.” She picked them up and put them into the wardrobe.

“Not a problem,” I said. “Very nice in fact!” I added

“I’m glad you approve! Does that get the extras signed off in the contract?” She jokingly asked

“If I knew you’d had them on this afternoon, I’d have got rid of Chris earlier!” I laughed.

“God, I wish you had! He’s bloody boring isn't he?” she said. “Perhaps I should have worn them tonight instead!” She flirted

“Perhaps you should!” I said and it was then that I decided to test the waters and see how game she was.

“In fact, perhaps you should drop that bathrobe right now and let me see what you’ve been hiding,” I said

We held each other's gaze for a moment and I saw her lightly bite her lip. Her hands came up and undid her belt and the robe glided down her back as she looked at the floor. It was only now I noticed the rings on her wedding finger.

“And what would Mr Roberts think of his beautiful wife stripping for another man?” I asked

She kept her eyes down in a submissive manner and answered “We are more companions than lovers, John. He’s a bodybuilder and cares more about his gym and steroids than he does in pleasuring me. He encourages me to take lovers but I never have. He’s a good man though and I do love him but... “

I interrupted “He can't give you what you desire!”

“No, he can’t,” she replied

I was by now circling her looking at her body.

My hand cupped her beautiful firm ass and I heard her breathing grow louder and faster.

I slapped her ass hard and she let out an, “OW!” but stayed still and kept her eyes to the floor.

I moved around in front of her and put one of her large breasts in my hand. Her nipples were a beautiful brown and hardening. I pinched the nipple, not too hard but enough for her to gasp and again say, “Ow!” as I began to understand what this beautiful sub wanted.

“Put your heels on!” I ordered her and she walked to get her shoes and slipped them on.

VicttoriaBorunys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VicttoriaBorunys

“Are you going to be my slut, Claire?” I asked

She whispered, “Yes!”

“What did you say, slut?” I asked. “Look at me!”

“I said yes... sir! I want you, sir, all of you!” she answered

“Get on your knees and crawl to me!” I said

She didn't need telling twice. She lowered to her knees and crawled towards me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

I ordered her onto the bed and told her to masturbate for me. She was beautiful. I could see her juices glistening between her legs and she spread her long long legs wide so she could expose herself to me.

As she played I stripped off naked and walked beside her on the bed.

She looked at me and my cock and said, “Oh sir, I’ve dreamed of a big cock like that. I’ll do anything for you, sir!”

I felt like teasing her and making her earn her reward, but I was new to this dom role and I’d wanted her since the second she’d arrived that afternoon. I took my dick to her mouth and let her suck me at her pace. I was in heaven. Occasionally I pulled out and slapped her face with my rock hard cock, she thanked me every time.

I reached for my phone from my suit and started videoing her sucking me. She played to the camera. slurping and sucking on my dick.

I told her to get on all fours and suck me. She obeyed without question. I started to lose myself. Fucking her mouth and throat. I was fucking her with slow long strokes as if I was in her pussy. I could see her eyes watering and hear her gagging occasionally but she didn't once try to pull off.

I’d never really role played before and my initial embarrassment had totally gone! Here I was with this beautiful sexual woman obeying my every command.

“Whose slut are you?” I asked her.

She looked into the camera. “I’m your whore, sir. Daddy's little slut, use me please, sir!”

Fuck, that turned me on so much and I reached over and spanked that beautiful arse hard.

“Thank you sir!” she said.

I spanked the other ass cheek again she answered, “Thank you, sir!”

Her sexy little ass was red and I was still fucking her pretty mouth. I was going crazy and wanted to fuck her before I came to quickly.
I got behind her and had my first clear view of her asshole and perfect shaved pussy. I buried my face in her ass, licking her cunt and asshole. She jumped and squirmed and then screamed as I slid below and sucked her enlarged hard clit.

As she moaned out loud she squirted a little on to me.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry, sir!” she exclaimed. “I’ve never done that before!”

“Fucking lick it off my face!” I shouted and she immediately obeyed.

I then pinned her down and climbed on top of her. My dick slid straight into her slippery pussy and we were both shouting out in intense pleasure. My hand was on her throat and her big tits were bouncing around in all directions as I pounded into her. To get a better rhythm my hands went below her and grabbed her ass cheeks, her nails were digging into my ass in her climatic throws. I slipped one finger towards her ass hole and our eyes met and she said, “Yes!” as I started to push my finger in.

Her juices were flooding down over her ass and I used that lube to allow my finger to begin fucking her.

My balls began to tighten and her ass was spasming around my finger as my big dick began unloading into her cunt. “Fill me John!” she screamed.

“Fucking yes!” I shouted as I bucked into her.

Then it went quiet apart from some deep hard breathing and moans as we collapsed onto the bed. 

“Are you ok?” I asked forgetting our roles for a moment.

“Yes, sir! That was amazing. May I suck you clean?” she asked.

“Yes!” I said. there wasn't a lot else I could say at that moment.

“You are mine now Claire!” I said.

“I know, sir. It is my dream come true! I will serve you!”

I lay on the bed as she licked and sucked my cock clean.

“Can I ask one favour, John?” she asked

“Right now I think I’d agree to anything!” I replied still panting.

“If I give you my husband's number, will you send him some of the pics you took?” she blushed a little. “We’ve discussed this many times, but always thought it would just stay a fantasy.”

“Are you sure? I mean fantasy is one thing, when it comes to reality, will he really be ready for this?” I asked her.

“I must admit to something. I spoke to him when I got here after our meeting. I told him we were meeting for drinks and he got so excited and told me to do whatever I wanted but to tell him all about it,” she answered. “He might even want us to do more?” she smiled.

“In that case what’s his number? Because I feel he’s going to be getting quite a few messages from me from now on!” I said.

Published 
Written by welshwonder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments