Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driving Mrs. Daisy

"Daisy discovers the pleasure of other cocks."

52
27 Comments 27
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Hope you enjoy what our decadent minds came up with for our third "Kat-Dog" collaboration."

My wife, Daisy, is quite a little slut for me. Nothing turns me on more than watching a guy get her hot. I love watching her get so turned on that she needs him and will do anything he wants, with me as an audience, of course.

Let me describe my little slut wife, she is 5’ 5”, has long red hair, and sports a nice rack (38C tits with great sensitive nipples), and a clean-shaven cunt. It is my job to keep her shaven for any encounters. I love how the lips of her pussy show after I have shaven her. She has big green eyes, a beautiful face, and a luscious body.

I met Greg online one night in an adult chat room for Cucks, I was there looking for a guy to maybe meet up with Daisy. There are always men interested, but some guys you meet are idiots or creepy. Greg, however, seemed different. He was kind of a gentleman type, albeit a very horny gentleman, who liked nothing better than to fuck the pussy of a married woman whose hubby liked to watch her with strangers. In other words, he had a thing for married slut-wives, and my Daisy was just that.

We arranged an initial meeting at a local tavern for a Saturday afternoon, and Daisy was rather nervous but horny. I felt the same way.

We got there early, and I got us both drinks to calm our nerves. I was so excited, that I could feel my cock getting hard in my pants with anticipation.

After about twenty-five minutes, Greg showed up. He was in his late thirties, an average looking guy but quite charming. We were all nervous, but after the standard talking, the drinks were starting to take effect, and the conversation soon turned towards sex.

Daisy was feeling a little awkward, as she was definitely on the menu. Greg was trying to look down her shirt. She had on a low-cut top, and I had insisted that she wear no bra, so her nipples were visibly getting hard, to her embarrassment and to Greg’s and my delight. I also made her wear a short black skirt with no panties so we could have easy access to her pussy, should anything happen.

We were sitting in the back of a room that came off the main tavern area, and no one else was in there. I was feeling exceptionally horny, as was Greg, and I asked him if he wanted to feel Daisy's breasts. She gave me a funny look, but she didn’t object. Of course, he was thrilled to do so!

There was my wife, getting her tits felt up by a stranger in a public place, hoping no one we knew could see us. This was getting us all more than a little aroused, so I decided to move things along a bit more. While Greg had one hand on her left tit, I noticed his other hand on my wife's thigh. But her legs were clenched closed, so I said, "Open your legs a bit, slut!"

That gave Greg some access, and I immediately put my hand on her other knee and pulled her legs apart wider and let him feel her up in front of me. Then my hand reached up the inside of her other thigh and Daisy let out a slight moan, she was getting very excited. Then I reached up from under the table and pinched one of her nipples and listened to her gasp. Greg was visibly excited, if the bulge in his pants was any indication.

I thought: This is good. He is getting hot for my little slut, and I love it.

Daisy was just sitting there getting hotter and hotter from our hands rubbing up and down her thighs. I finally said, "Go on Greg, see how wet she is."

He began playing with her pussy and it made my cock so hard, I wanted to throw her on the table then and there and fuck her, not caring who might see us.

Then Greg grabbed my wife's hand and put it on his cock. He was nice and hard, "This is because of you, Daisy, and your wet pussy," he said. She was now starting to get fired up.

At this point, I needed time with Greg alone to make some arrangements, "Why don’t you go to the bathroom, Daisy, while I talk to Greg."

As she got up, she brushed Greg’s hard-on and gave him a devilish look.

"Well, Greg," I said, "things are looking good."

"So, what have you got in mind, buddy?" he replied. "I’d love to get her out to the car."

"If you can, she’s yours for an hour," I said.

Just then Daisy reappeared, oozing sex as she walked towards us. I was happy now, knowing that the game had gone to the next level.

Daisy's nipples had grown quite stiff and were straining her low-cut top. I went straight to work on her thighs again and Greg needed no instructions, he was feeling her up and down her thighs.

Then I said, "Greg, why don’t you see how wet my wife is for you?"

Daisy looked at me wide-eyed, then at Greg. I could tell she wanted to feel his fingers in her pussy. "Go on, slut, spread open for Greg."

Greg immediately spoke up, "Yeah, Daisy, open your pussy for me, let me feel how hot you are!"

Daisy wanted to open up but needed a little more encouragement, so Greg and I gripped a knee each and gently opened her so we could see Greg's hand worked its way up my wife's beautiful thigh. Her skirt bunched up as his hand made its way to her slick, wet hole. All the while she was staring straight at me. Then as he reached her cunt, Daisy said in a quiet voice, "This is what you want isn’t it?"

I just looked at her and said, "Mmm hmm!"

"She’s nice and wet," Greg said. "Why don’t we take her out to your car."

They walked out in front of me, with Daisy looking back at me several times. Then, I got up and walked out after them. We went around the corner, but the parking lot was too well lit, so Greg suggested we go park near some factories that were being built, where it’s nice and secluded.

"I’ll drive," I said. "You two hop in the back seat." The potential lovers needed no further encouragement.

As I was driving, Greg gave me instructions. I kept looking in the mirror and could see him kissing Daisy and sucking on her tits, with his hand between her legs, obviously working her hot cunt.

When we got there, they were really into it. He was finger fucking her, and I could see his fingers glistening from her wetness. Daisy was arching her back for him so he could go deeper into her.

Then I watched as Greg pulled out his cock. He looked into my eyes in the rear-view mirror with a look to ask me if it was ok. I asked, "Daisy, are you gonna suck Greg's cock?"

Daisy looked into the mirror for a moment then without saying a word she leaned over Greg's lap, opened her warm mouth, and took him into it. I could hear her slurping and gagging a little as he pressed down on her head to get his length as far into her as he could.

SeductiveKelsieTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SeductiveKelsieTS

The scene before me was amazing. I was watching a live porno and my wife was the star. I started to stroke my cock with one hand, and I reached back from the front seat with the other and lifted her skirt so Greg could have easier access to her.

"Let me help you," I heard Greg say as he pulled my wife’s skirt off.

"Mmm, I can smell your cunt. Man, can you smell your wife's cunt, she smells just like a slut?" he said.

I just nodded. The inside of my car was filled with the aroma of my Daisy’s dripping pussy. She was like a bitch in heat. She is very submissive during sex, she loves to be used by other men, and she gets extremely turned on when men talk dirty to her.

I got into the sex talk further encouraging Greg and Daisy, "Go on Greg, pull my wife's cunt open, look at her pink hole, open her wide. Yes, finger that slut's cunt!"

"Oh man, I wanna fuck this whore!" Greg said. "But I don’t have a condom.”

I said, "Go ahead, she likes the feeling of guys shooting into her!" I looked at my wife, whose head was thrashing back and forth against the backseat. She had her eyes closed and was just letting herself experience the sensations his fingers were causing.

That's when Greg said, "That’s cool. Do you want me to pull out when I’m close and blow my load over your face and tits?" he asked. “Or do you want me to shoot my seed deep in your slutty little cunt?”

Daisy was desperate to be fucked. I could see her naked body in the moonlight spread legged in the back seat of his car, with Greg fully erect cock ready to enter her wet cunt. Her eyes were still closed but her hand was wrapped around Greg's dick as if she were trying to pull him to her.

Finally, she panted, "Greg, you can cum wherever you want, just fuck me!"

Greg lowered himself on her and I reached across and pulled her legs open wider to help his cock go in her. I saw the tip of his cock at her opening and then heard her gasp as he slid in her wet hot cunt. Then he started pounding her pussy and she began thrusting back at him eagerly.

"You like that don’t you, cunt?" he grunted.

She just moaned. Greg pulled out of her and said, “Get your ass up and let me sit down. I want you riding my cock so your husband can get a better view!”

She obeyed like a little tramp, and climbed on top of his lap, while he impaled her with his big, thick prick.

"Tell your husband how much you like being my slut!"

But all she could do was moan louder.

"Yeah! Fuck her, fuck my slut's cunt!" I said encouraging him. I know how much it turns Daisy on when I urge her lovers to fuck her hard and deep.

Greg asked, “Do you like my cock in your pussy? Does it make you feel like a slut? I want your husband to hear how good it feels.”

Daisy responded, “You’re so big! So much bigger than my husband! I love how it fills me up. Fuck me harder, Greg!”

Greg was pulling her down hard on his shaft now, "Oh fuck she feels so good. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" he yelled.

Greg kept on fucking her, looking at me, and I knew he owned Daisy’s pussy.

Greg was holding my wife down on him as he thrust into her, all the while she was trying frantically to get him in deeper, then he let out a roar, and I watched his body jerk once, then twice, and a third time as he filled her cunt with his seed.

Daisy cried out as she came hard and collapse on his chest. I looked between the seats and saw his cum leaking out of her and down onto his ball sack.

“That’s right. See how much cum a real man has? I’m going to let Greg fuck me any time he wants. Understand?” Daisy panted.

Daisy looked like a used ragdoll, just lying there, smelling of sex.

I drove back to the tavern while they got dressed. When we got back to the tavern, Daisy slipped Greg a piece of paper and whispered for him to call if he ever wanted more.

When we got home, and I called her a fucking slut for letting him blow his load up her cunt. Daisy just smiled and said, "That’s what you wanted, wasn’t it? To see a big dick fucking my cunt?"

She was right! And that got me hard instantly, so I pushed her down on her hands and knees in the hall and quickly fucked her doggy style. Greg's load of cum made for some good lubrication, so it didn't take me long. Then Daisy told me to pull out before I shot my load into her.

“Only big cocks can cum in my pussy now!” she taunted.

I ended up jerking myself off onto her back.

Afterward, I asked Daisy if we could talk about what happened with Greg.

“Baby, I had a lot of fun watching him use you like that, but I don’t know if it’s such a good idea to let strange men cum inside you,” I said. “And I’m your husband. I have the right to cum in your pussy.”

Daisy laughed and said, “You started this, don’t forget. And I enjoyed the hell out of being fucked by a big, thick hunk of meat! So much so, that from now on, if you want the chance to fuck my pussy, you need to find men with really big dicks who will fuck me while you play chauffeur.”

“Are you serious?” I asked. I wasn’t sure if I was upset or turned on.

“Yes, very serious,” she answered. “Your job will be to find guys online with cocks bigger than yours, drive us around, and watch in the rear-view mirror as my pussy gets hammered and creamed. The only time you will cum in my pussy is if it has some other guy’s seed in it already. But just think, you will get to watch big cocks pushing into my cunt time after time, which we both know gets you hotter than hell.”

So that’s exactly what we did for the next few months. I drove her around while guys drove into her pussy. She said it would invigorate our sex life, and she was right. We had sex more often than ever, and I got to see her filled up by a variety of well-hung men. It was a win-win.

One night, after a big black cock had dumped his load inside her, I was fucking my sweet Daisy. After I finished inside her, I held her close and said, “I love you so much. But I sometimes wonder whether your birth control pill is enough protection.”

She smiled and said, “I love you, too. But probably not. I stopped taking the pill months ago!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments