Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Denied And Receiving

"A denied wife becomes a cuckqueen for the night"

20
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"A story that I got inspiration from while on an online chat. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Any feed back is welcome!"

I can be truly ruthless, you know that. You relish in my ruthlessness, I know that. We are made for each other in that way, a dom and sub, a pet and caretaker, a master and slave. Words that certainly can help describe our relationship, but don't do it justice. Because we are more than that, we are passionate lovers, bringers of love, burning hot flames.

We have chemistry unlike anything else. Looks that speak endless sentences, yet give the precise feelings of one word. And of late, one of these feelings has been growing. It has been fueling our marriage, burning a fire that we neither can nor want to bury. And that’s where we start this journey.

As of late, you have been craving the cruelest denial that I can give you. Locked in a chastity device, you are brought out twice every week for teasing. I bring your favorite vibrator, the smoothest paintbrush, and my fingers to the bed to tease you. Without any sense of struggle, I bring you to the narrowest edge, countless times each time. One wrong move, one more stroke of my brush, or a blow from my mouth would shatter into an earthquake unlike anything else. You always plead and beg, yet I deny you.

But that is only half of our play. Each night, just before we go to sleep, I will read stories to you. Stories describing immense pleasure, stories of sex, of orgasms. Those that I deny you of. You always end up with my cock in your mouth sucking me dry. There is a flame in your eyes, an envy of the pleasure these characters so readily get, but that you are denied. That is the flame that will create this weekend's inferno.

As per usual, I tie you up to our bed, your arms above your head and all your limbs spread for easy access. You are truly stunning, your long brown hair that spreads around your head like the glow of the sun, your green eyes that put the most beautiful jades and emeralds to shame. Stunning and vulnerable. With a heaving chest, you pant already even though I have neither touched you more than to tie you up. I haven’t even told you of tonight's activities. Your small, perky breasts with their glass-cutting nipples. A smooth and firm body, long legs, and a swollen and soaking pussy. I don’t need to tell you that tonight is different, you can see it in my eyes, feel it in the knots that tie you down.

I let my hands caress your body, drawing circles, hearts, and butterflies all over you. My hands massage your thighs, making sure to rub the inside, igniting your desire to no end. After a few minutes of relentless teasing, there is a knock on our door. I look in that direction and smile. My hands reach for our drawer and I bring out a ball gag.

“Let’s keep you quiet while I go and check on our guest.”

You nod, unaware that this guest might be your toughest challenge yet. What you don’t know is that I have invited your best friend over. She is gorgeous, but in a different way from you. With shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, and sizable jugs, she might fill the more traditional view of a sexy goddess. That description doesn’t do her justice though, her beauty cracking the coldest of stone hearts. And tonight I am going to give her a ride to remember. 

The moment I open the door she jumps me, kissing me as if her life depends on it. I kiss her back, with a furious intensity that only you have experienced before.

“Looks like someone is excited,” I growl in her ear, “aren’t you Sam?”

“Where is she? Is she ready?” Your excitement for this is through the roof, and I would be lying if I didn’t share it.

“This way if you please.”

As we walk into our room, you turn your head to look at what you expected to be only me. Your eyes widen as your best friend from your high school days walks beside me. In your state of undress, you start to struggle, moan, and whimper. 

“How adorable, she is trying to hide her sexy body from us.” Sam turns to kiss me, which I accept without question.

You try to scream, but the ball gag muffles you to only soundable huffs and puffs. It is an amendable show that you put on, but there is one fault in it. Your sopping wet pussy, that now is leaking like a faucet.

I put my finger on Sam's lips, back away, and sit on our bed next to you. I let my fingers caress your cute belly, and I give you a look. A look that calms you down, a look that tells you that everything is fine. I am not leaving you, you are not being replaced. You are the love of my life, and no one has been able to compete with you since the day we met. I put my hand on your cheek. 

“This will be tough for you,” I say as you lean your head into my hand. “But before we start I want to tell you how much I love you.” I lean in and kiss you on your forehead. “You know our safewords, sign them and this will all stop.”

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

Your eyes burn, not with anger, but with a renewed passion. There is a lust running through you unlike anything before. You nod and smile, or at least you try to as the ball gag is quite big.

I stand up and walk towards Sam. She smile at me, at us, her hand in her pants, obviously too excited to wait.

“On your knees girl, it is time to drown your thirst.”

I take my cock out of my boxers. Most stories would now describe a big cock, or maybe even an average one. Well, my cock isn’t big, it’s around four inches, quite wide for its length, but nothing overly impressive. But it isn’t the cock size that makes the dom, it is the attitude, the confidence in themselves, and their ability to control their situation, but also to accept their insecurities.

Sam gets on her knees, eagerly looking at my cock. She is almost drooling as she waits for my first command.

“Open your mouth.” I put my hand on her head and push my cock in.

She starts to suck it as if her life depends on it, and in a matter of moments, I get rock hard. Her tongue playfully circles the head as she licks up my precum. You watch in envy as you see my cock in her mouth, wishing how it should have been in yours. Yet you are immensely turned on. You start to moan, your eyes pleading as I fuck her mouth, not yours.

After a few minutes of slurping, licking, and sucking my cock I remove Sam from it. I push her onto our bed and spread her legs. Her smooth-shaven pussy is just like yours glistening. I lean in and waste no time enjoying her sweetness. Licking every drop from her cunt, I explore her pussy lips up to her clit, which gets some well-needed attention. I suck it into my mouth, my tongue running small circles around it. My teeth gently pinch her nub and she starts to moan like crazy. Her hands grab the sheets and she starts to give encouragement. I put one, then two fingers into her cunt and thrust them in and then bring them out of her pussy. I fuck her with them. Hooking my fingers, I start to massage her inner pussy walls, which turns out to be the killing blow as she starts to shiver into an orgasm. 

Her pussy starts to clench and she squirts. As a desert dweller who hasn’t seen water in days, I drink up this sweetness. She tastes truly divine. We keep going at this, bringing her to two more orgasms.

Then I tell her to stand doggy over you. Her head is above yours, and her cunt is above yours. She lays down on you, your breasts mashing into each other. Obviously flustered, you try to look away. But Sam has other plans as she grabs your head and forces you to lock eyes. She starts to kiss you, and you accept it greedily, needy as you are for any form of human touch. You feel how I thrust into her cunt. She moans into your lips and you start to do the same.

I start off slow, sliding back and forth, turning up both speed and power until I thrust into her. 

“Fuck yes! Your husband fucks me so good,” Sam pants out between thrusts. “After all this time he has decided that your pussy is not good enough, so he fucks me instead.”

You start to moan louder now, obviously turned on by this humiliation.

“Oh god! He must feel so good, fucking my tight cunt.”

I start to slam harder into her. Turned on by her perverted words, and the whole situation, I fuck her like there is no tomorrow.

“Oh my fucking god!” 

She starts to scream as she cums for a fourth time. Her pussy walls contract around my cock and bring me over the edge. I cum hard, ejaculating into her cunt, flooding her with my cum. It's not only me that is brought over the edge by her words. You start to cum as well, with no real physical stimulation, just the whole situation with her words and my fucking her, which plays your mind into complete and utter arousal. You cum hard, and just like Sam, you start to squirt. I quickly take out my cock and bring my mouth to your sweet tap. I lick you up, and you cum again, and again, and again. I am relentless in eating you out.

Eventually, we stop, finally satisfied. I dress Sam, say goodbye to her, and lead her to the door. After she leaves I go back to our bed. You lie there, still heaving from the whole experience. Our eyes lock and they share a love stronger than ever. 

I lean over you and kiss all over your body until I reach your ball gag and remove it.

“You bastard,” you smile.

“I love you too!”

Published 
Written by Rottenforme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments