Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dark Alley Cuck

"Quinn seduces her husband for an unexpected memorable date that changes everything."

89
20 Comments 20
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for your interest in this story. It is a different genre and story than I usually write -- and even with that, it offers a twist. This story was inspired by the profile of another Lusher. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You may or may not like Quinn, but if she makes you feel something, I count it a success. Enjoy!"

“Fuck, yes” I moaned as the fog cleared from my deep sleep from the feel of my wife Quinn’s skilled lips and tongue around my already-hardening cock. There is no better way to start a day than to be awakened by my ravenous wife. My eyes opened to see the sunlight streaming through the bedroom window, illuminating the vision of my petite wife hungrily devouring my cock. She is insatiably horny, especially in the mornings. She looked up with her wide eyes locking onto mine. The corners of her mouth drew up into a knowing smile without letting my eight inches escape the captivity of her oral skills.

“Oh, yes,” I said, reciprocating her sexy smile. “That feels amazing.”

She knew that. She pulled her long auburn hair around the side of her head so it fell over one shoulder. She was on her knees between my legs, wearing only an oversized tee-shirt. Her perfect tits showed through the top opening of the shirt. Her nipples were erect, broadcasting her usual arousal.

I reached up to palm the back of her head with my large hand to force my entire length down her throat.

Quinn slapped it away, insisting on control. She was determined to drive me crazy on her terms. She looked up at me with a look of determination. I would be grateful to let her have her way with me.

She moaned as she pulled her lips off of me. Her tongue slowly savored the length of my shaft before circling my head. She smiled again seductively, slowly swallowing the length again. Her petite right hand took hold of my balls, noticeably swelling in her grip. She squeezed harder.

My knees recoiled from her grip. I moaned again at the feel of her skilled service of my manhood. She was masterful at reading my face and body when she fucked me, knowing exactly how to bring me up to get the most pleasure for me, and cum for her.

Quinn savored her seduction, teasing and bringing me up again and again for half an hour. Knowing I was right on the edge and desperate for release, she moved up to straddle my hips. Her short five-foot-two height made it impossible to position herself over my six-foot-three muscular form without the head of my cock nestling into her labia.

“Oh shit,” I said, squirming beneath her.

Her tiny hand wrapped itself around my shaft, moving it back and forth gently, causing my head to caress her soft wet folds. She watched my face and body carefully, keeping me on the very edge. Just as the edge began to dissipate, she smiled as she lowered her body over my cock, very slowly consuming it until her ass rested on my swollen balls.

“You’re killing me!” I begged.

Quinn stroked her clit and pussy with her fingers. “I’m so wet,” she said. Her other hand reached up to pinch her nipples. She dropped her head back. “Oh fuck, I’m so close,” she said. Her fingers picked up speed, gradually intensifying her masturbation on top of me. 

My breathing intensified watching her. She loves the feel of my length and breadth in her.

Suddenly her petite body quaked on top of me. She squealed a sound too euphoric for words. Her fingers moved faster, spraying me with her cum, while holding me on the perfect edge of an intense climax.

My entire body buzzed. I felt dizzy with anticipation for what I knew would happen next. She was going to use that drenched tight pussy of hers to drain me, not stopping until she was fully satisfied.

“Fuck me, Slut,” I begged. “I’m going to cum!”

Quinn leaned forward, laying herself across my body. My cock moved easily in her slippery pussy. Her nipples pressed against my chest, her lips against my ear. “That’s right where I want you, Sexy,” she whispered. “I want you hungry for me all day long. I’m going to take you to dinner tonight and then I promise the most memorable fuck of my life.”

“Oh no, Quinn. Don’t leave me like this. You can fuck me now and fuck me then.”

“Yes,” she said, “I could but I’m saving it for tonight.” She pulled her tiny ass up, unsheathing my cock, before pressing herself up off my chest.

“Oh no, fuck no, Quinn. Please!”

“Perfect,” she said with a wink as she slid off the bed and turned toward the bathroom. “You better get ready for work. I’ll need you back for our date I have planned.”

“Fuck, Quinn. That is so cruel, waking me up like that.”

She smiled evilly as she closed the door. 

I had a full day of work. Despite the demands, I couldn’t stop thinking about Quinn and her ruthless seduction. Our sex life had always been good through our eight years of marriage, even though we’ve talked about how we could spice it up from the familiar. We confessed different fantasies. Throughout the day she sent me texts to tease me, showing she was determined to add more heat and spice.

“I’m going to devour big, thick cock tonight,” she sent with a picture of her licking her red-painted lips.

“My pussy is still drenched, hungry to be pounded by that perfect big cock I love,” sent with a picture of her swollen, glistening clit.

“Lover, there isn’t anything I won’t do to make our deepest fantasies real, tonight.”

She was merciless, sending texts at least every half an hour. She left me a seductive voicemail when she knew I’d be in a meeting, unable to answer her call.

A courier service delivered a package with only one hour left in my work day. It was a tiny red thong with a note: “I thought I’d give these to you now since I won’t be wearing them tonight.” The aroma of her sex was strong.

I hurried home and walked in the door. Quinn sat seductively on a chair in the middle of our living room with a glass of wine. She was wearing only a black knee-length dress and matching heels. The dress had an open V-shaped bodice that showed off the shape of her perfect tits. “Get cleaned up and changed, Lover, like you’re going out on the most memorable date of your life.”

“Fuck, you're hot,” I said as I moved to our bedroom to change. I quickly showered. My cock was at full mast the entire time as I gave it extra attention with the suds without blowing my load. I got dressed, knowing what she most liked to see me in.

She announced we had reservations at one of the fanciest restaurants in the heart of the city. The closest parking lot was on the next street over, on the other side of the block. The fastest way to walk to the entrance was through an alley, but it was also more dangerous at night in that neighborhood. We chose to stroll around the block to the main entrance, enjoying the city lights.

Throughout dinner, Quinn was relentless in her teasing. Her reservation requested a semi-private table on the floor. She chose to sit next to me rather than across from me. We started with mixed drinks, then moved to bottles of wine with dinner. Her hand reached over under the tablecloth and boldly unzipped my pants. The petiteness of her hand easily slid in and stroked the head of my cock. When I tried to stop her, she took my hand in hers and placed it on her knee. The hem of her dress was pulled up to her mid-thigh.

“I am so wet right now,” she said teasingly. “Want to see?” she offered.

“If I did, I’d shoot my load right here,” I confessed.

“It wouldn’t be the last load I’ll get tonight,” she teased.

We finished dinner with a chocolate mousse that she seductively fed me. My cock hardened in the confines of my slacks.

“Promise you’ll eat the real dessert I’m going to give you,” she said teasingly, toying with the mousse on her spoon with her tongue

“Damn right, I will. I’m fucking ravenous,” I answered.

“I want to be devoured,” she said. “Ready to go?”

“Fuck, yes,” I said, not caring that my stiff cock would be obvious to anyone who saw me stand up from the table.

We walked out of the restaurant, both feeling the effects of the alcohol and also her ruthless teasing all day long. She had never worked me up this much. She wanted to be ravaged. She seduced me all day in ways to ensure she’d get what she wanted. My cock throbbed in my pants, ready to devour her in the ways I had only dreamed. There were fantasies she would fulfill.  I took her hand and hurriedly turned toward the direction we came in from around the block.

Quinn seductively nodded her head toward the alley next to the restaurant entrance. “That’ll be faster,” she said. “Want to waste time walking around or are you ready for me to get fucked like a whore?”

It was an easy decision. I pulled her hand and turned toward the dark alley. One light bulb dimly lit the seedy urban pathway. The sun was down but I’m a big guy and can handle myself. I could see the lit parking lot on the other side.

The moment we were a third of the way into the alley, two guys entered in front of us. All I could see was the silhouette from the parking lot lights behind them. Not wanting trouble, I turned around and saw three others entering from behind us.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

“Oh fuck,” I said. I knew I could take two, or maybe three, but not five, especially from gangs in the city. “Fuck, Quinn.”

“Honey?” she cried out nervously.

Before we knew it all five surrounded us. “Do as we say and no one gets hurt,” a big one in front of us said.

I reached for my wallet in my back pocket.

“Ah, ah!” the man said, “keep your hands up.”

“I was reaching for my wallet,” I said. “You can have it. I’ve got a couple hundred dollars. My credit cards. All yours, just let us go.”

“We didn’t come for your money, dumb shit,” he said. “We came for that fine piece of ass.”

“The fuck you are,” I said, stepping forward, trying to land a punch on the leader.

Two of the men behind us stepped up, and took hold of my arms, preventing me from landing it. One in front answered with a punch to my stomach. I buckled over, gasping for air. The one holding my right arm put his knife to my neck.

“Her ass is ours one way or the other,” the leader said calmly.

When Quinn saw the knife at my neck, she put her hands up. “No, no. Don’t hurt him,” she begged. “I’ll do anything you want. Please don’t hurt him.”

“Quinn, no!” I said, still gasping for air.

“Tie him up over there,” the leader said, pointing to a chain-link fence. “Take their phones.”

They wrestled me down, as I fought with everything I could. They tied my hands behind my back, and to the chain-link fence, forcing me to sit facing the center of the alley.

The five men surrounded Quinn. “Tell us what you want, slut,” the leader asked.

Quinn glanced over at me, her eyes wide with peril. She looked back at the leader. “I want to be fucked,” she answered, sheepishly.

The men all laughed.

“No, Quinn!” I shouted, fighting the restraints. They cut into my wrists. My feet pressed against the concrete jungle floor, trying to raise my body, but failing. 

“You don’t sound convincing, bitch. Beg us to fuck you like you really want.”

Quinn looked over at me as I was fighting to stand but to no avail. Her face changed to a courageous look as if a switch had flipped in her. She pulled her dress off and threw it to the side, exposing that she had nothing on underneath but her four-inch black heels.

“Fuck me, you sons-of-a-bitches. You’ve never had a better fuck than I’m about to give you.”

“Look at the whore ready to be fucked.”

“She came wanting this, Reuel,” another said spanking her ass hard from behind.

I tried desperately to break loose from the ties, but it was useless. I felt so emasculated not being able to rescue her. “No, Quinn, no! Don’t do it!” All I could do was watch. I wrestled with whether I could watch her being taken by so many men, or if I should. My eyes were glued to her.

The men all laughed as they began to use her. The leader stepped up and pushed Quinn down to her knees. “Suck my cock, bitch,” he ordered. “Let’s get this party started.”

Quinn obediently opened his baggy pants and reached for his cock. She gasped at the size of it, a full nine inches. “Fuck! I’ve never…” she started to say, then stopped herself.

“Seen a cock this big,” he said, finishing her sentence. “Been wrecked by a cock this big? Suck it, slut!”

“Hear that?” he said with a laugh in my direction. He took her small head in his hands and thrust himself down her throat. “Your bitch has never been fucked by a real man.”

She gagged but took it all in.

“Damn, she’s good,” he bragged, as he forcefully fucked her face.

Another of the men picked her up at the hips, causing her to stand. She was bent over at the waist, continuing to suck the leader’s manhood. Her high heels positioned her ass and pussy straight in front of the man’s cock behind her. His cock immediately disappeared into her.

Two of the other men reached for her tits below, one spanking it, the other squeezing her erect nipple. “Shit, look how big her nipple is,” he said. She likes this."

“She dripping wet,” the one behind her said. “She’s a cheap whore.”

I watched helplessly as they used Quinn in every way in the middle of the disgusting alley. The more I watched, the more she seemed into it, moving from one man to another. Her face and body were sprayed with cum. She hungrily tried to swallow from those dominating her throat.

Quinn struggled to stand after the repeated fucking. That didn’t mean they were done with her. I watched as she laid herself down on her back on top of one of the men. To my surprise, she took his cock in her petite hand and directed it toward her virgin ass. Her back arched as it disappeared into her. The leader knelt down between her legs, aiming his recovered huge cock toward her drenched pussy. It stretched her mercilessly as he claimed his prize. Two others got on either side of her face, slapping their cocks on her red lips, demanding she take them in. The one last knelt down next to her tits. Her hand reached up and stroked the big cock. I watched in disbelief as my wife was fucking five men in a dark, seedy alley at one time.

She fucked them all for what seemed like an eternity until one after the other, they all unloaded massive loads of cum into her, and across her face and body.

“What a crazy, cheap whore,” the one underneath her said as he withdrew his thick cock from her tiny ass. 

“She’s better than you promised,” another said to the leader as they all stood up.

Quinn did her best to stand, struggling all the more still in her four-inch heels. Her legs were wobbly. They ravaged her for more than an hour. She was exhausted and spent. I couldn’t believe they treated her like trash, using her the way they did. All I could do was watch, helpless to do anything.

The men collected themselves and boastfully walked out of the alley away from the parking lot. “One fine piece of ass you have there,” the leader said. “Nothin’ but a cheap whore.”

Quinn stammered over to me, still naked. She was a mess. Her hair and body were covered with cum, sweat, and dirt. Cum poured from her ass, down her legs, and across her body.

“Are you okay? What do you need?” I asked out of concern.

She walked up in front of me and pressed her used body into me, her pussy against my face. “I need you to eat me, honey. Her fingers of both hands laced through my hair, pulling my head toward her. My back was against the chain-link fence with nowhere to go. My lips were pressed against her labia. “Please eat me, like you promised. Make me your dessert.”

My mouth opened and my tongue traveled up the folds of her used pussy.

“Oh yes,” she moaned.

The mixture of thick salty cum from the other men poured onto my tongue and into my mouth. I gagged, trying to spit it out.

Quinn pulled my face harder onto her drenched pussy, holding it captive there. “Oh Baby, please don’t stop. I need this.”

My lips pressed harder onto her. My tongue worked purposely across her vulva toward her swollen clit.

Quinn’s knees buckled from pleasure. “Fuck, yes,” she said. “Faster. You’re going to make me cum.”

I did as she asked. To my surprise, she came fast and as hard as I’d seen. Her pussy became a fountain, spraying her cum mixed with what was left from the other men.

“Yes!” she whispered.

“Untie me,” I asked.

She tried her best to untie the cords. Her hands and fingers were weak. She finally loosened them enough for me to pull my hands out and be free. We threw our arms around each other in a deep embrace, stunned by what just happened.

“Fuck me,” she said. “I need you.”

“Here?” I asked. “Now?”

She quickly opened my pants and pulled out my cock, purposefully stroking it to its full, hard length. She turned around and interlaced her fingers into the chain-link fence, pushing her small, naked petite ass out with her legs straight. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. 

I pressed in behind her and slid my cock easily into her sopping pussy.

Quinn’s head dropped back. “Fuck yes, Baby. Fuck me hard.”

I spanked her ass as I thrust myself into her. My hands reached up around her, taking her tits captive. Her nipples were hard as thimbles between my fingers.

“Oh yes, you’re going to make me cum again,” she confessed.

After her relentless seduction and teasing all day, it didn’t take me long to reach climax. “Oh shit, Quinn!” I gasped as I filled her with my seed.

Quinn’s back arched and her body shook as another climax crashed over her. I held her there, pumping her with my cock as her orgasm gradually diminished.

A surreal, unexpected, passionate connection happened between us in that moment under the dim light of that dirty alley.

Let’s get out of here and get you cleaned up,” I said, looking around the dark alley to make sure no one else was around.

“Yeah,” she agreed, “Knowing Reuel, I wouldn’t be surprised if he came back for more.”

We ambled our way in the dim light toward the parking lot on the other side.

“Knowing Reuel?” I asked.

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments