Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckolded Black Husband

"The answer to a question leads to new pleasures."

40
12 Comments 12
27.1k Views 27.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Michael sat at the bedside staring at the rumpled fabric of the crimson and blue bedclothes and the two people who lay snuggled together among them. After a night of constant sensual gratification, he knew they were exhausted. He knew because he had been with them throughout the night and was fatigued as well.

Tamika shifted a little and nestled back more deeply into the arms of her lover as if to become more comfortable. Seeing her do so brought a pang of memory to his mind, a sharp sensation piercing his heart as he recalled how she had once only responded to him that way. The sight also had another profound effect upon him. His cock became a pulsing spar that protruded from his crotch.

As his eyes moved over his wife, relishing the light golden smoothness of her complexion, which was a result of her biracial heritage, the way her dark brown hair bordered the lovely features of her face, and the slender curves of her form, the black man found himself amazed by what had transpired and how easily he had given himself to it. Almost as if it had been the most natural thing for him to do. And to make things even more astonishing, Tamika had told him that the entire thing had been a perfectly executed plan on her part

Opening her brown eyes to the sight of her tall, muscular, husband gazing lovingly down at her, Tamika smiled. With a tilt of her head she beckoned him near so that they could share a kiss. When their lips parted she saw him smile and knew that he not only accepted, but enjoyed his new place in her life..

When Jennifer had told her that her husband was a submissive cuckold waiting for her to put him in his place, Tamika thought the woman had lost her mind. From the first moment she had seen Michael, tall, strong, and attractive in the most aggressively masculine ways, her first thought as a woman was that she was looking at an alpha male above other alpha males. And, nothing she could think of, gave her any impression that he was anything other than he appeared.

“I know what I’m talking about. Don’t forget, Ron had that he-man masculine aura when I married him. To everyone else he is a man among men. Only he and I know that, while he’s home watching the kids, I go out and fuck other men.” Jennifer smiled, her dark lips parting to reveal the gleam of white teeth. “Sometimes I give him a treat and bring my lovers home where I make him service us both. He likes that. And I’ll bet your man would too.”

When Tamika started to protest, the other woman shook her head to stop her.

“Think about it. You say he likes to eat you more than he fucks you. And when he does fuck you, he gets off on how your pussy looks and tastes afterwards. What do you think that means?

“Tell you what. Do what I say for a week. Just one week and you’ll be able to tell if he’s open to it.”

“Why would I want to do that?”

“Because it adds so much spice to a relationship when a woman is able to be completely free in her sexuality. And for you there’s a particular benefit,” Jennifer said in a conspiratorial whisper. “I remember how much you liked white dick when we were in college. I know you miss it. If I’m right, you could have a big white prick in your pussy within the next two weeks.”

At first Tamika had tried to brush off what her friend had stated. Her marriage was great and she had stopped taking the pill the month before in preparation to try to conceive a baby. But, having been reminded of how much pleasure she had enjoyed with white men in the past, after a short while she was able to convince herself to take Jennifer’s advice and see if it was true. If Michael wasn’t into it, she could stop. But, the more she thought about it, the more she found herself hoping her friend was right.

While his wife was following the other woman’s instructions, Michael was unaware of what was going on. One day he came home and Tamika informed him that she had invited Brian, their neighbor and the guy all the neighborhood women were drooling over, to their place for dinner. Although he knew the blond haired man from next door was attracted to Tamika, he didn’t think anything of it. Brian’s wife had just left town with their kids to spend two weeks with her parents. A meal for a neighbor wasn’t a bad thing.

Then he noticed how all through the meal his wife flirted with the other man, reaching out to caress his arms with delicate butterfly touches and laughing softly, intimately with him. Following the end of dinner, he watched her walk him to the door and, when he leaned down to kiss her cheek, he saw her turn to meet his lips. Tamika kissed the man for only a brief moment, the softness of her moist lips pressed to his, but longer than expected for a mistake. She had even pressed herself close to the other man during the kiss. And, though he felt a rush of jealous anger at what he’d witnessed, he didn’t say anything.

Knowing Michael had seen them kiss and said nothing about it, Tamika wondered how right Jennifer might be. And his inaction the following day, when she was slow dancing with Brian, rubbing her body against their white next door neighbor and reaching back to cup his butt so that they were virtually dry humping, added to her suspicion.

Michael had been fighting the jealous emotions he experienced when watching his wife’s actions. He didn’t understand why. Usually, he would have taken her aside and let her know that he didn’t appreciate the way she was comporting herself. But for some reason, at that moment, he was silent and doing nothing to stop her. And it seemed as if, because he said nothing, her behavior escalated.

Alhough he was surprised when he returned from his office to find Tamika lying naked on a lounge chair in the back yard as their equally nude neighbor massaged oil into the supple sun-kissed smooth flesh of her back, he somehow felt as if he shouldn’t have been. Observing the way their white neighbor’s strong, masculine fingers caressed and kneaded his wife, and hearing her moans of pleasure, he suddenly found himself imagining the two of them in the throes of ecstasy as they fucked like rutting animals

Abruptly, he found himself experiencing another surprise. Envisioning his beautiful wife with her tanned legs encircled around their white neighbor’s back as the length of his prodigious throbbing cock thrust in and out of her pussy did not anger him. Instead, he found himself fascinated and aroused by the thought, his large shaft pulsing in his trousers.

Tamika saw Michael enter the back yard and begin to stride purposefully toward where she lay.

Well, this is it, she thought. Here’s where I find out if my husband is really a cuck in waiting, like Jennifer thinks, or if I’ve ruined my marriage.

“What are the two of you up to?” Michael asked. His voice held no edge of hostility when he spoke.
 
“We’re just starting our own private nudist colony,” she smiled. “Want to join?”

“You know what I mean. Are the two of you fucking?”

There it was. The pivotal question. She could simply answer, "No," allowing her to return to the comforts she previously experienced in her marriage or she could go for more. It amazed her that her decision came so easily.

“No. I haven’t let him fuck me. Not yet. I’ve only sucked his cock,” she replied calmly. She reached between Brian’s thighs to grasp his semi-erect member and felt it instantly swell to a bulky ten inch column of readiness. “I sucked his dick for the first time yesterday, just before you came home. I’m sure you could taste the flavor of his cum when you kissed me.

“As for fucking him, that’s going to happen, too. It’s going to happen tonight. The only question is whether you want to be there when I take his magnificent white prick.”

Not knowing how to respond and let her know that he wanted to watch her fuck her white lover, he did what he thought other men would do and denied that he had any such desire.

AnnaLarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLarson

But Tamika rose from her the chair to stand naked in front of him and, when she moved her hand forward to rub the stiffness of his prick through the cloth of his pants, he knew she was aware that he'd lied.

“I think you want to be there. I think you’ve been fantasizing about Brian’s big, white cock fucking me. I’ve been dreaming about it too,” she said, her pink tongue peeking out to moisten her lips. “And since this is my fantasy, if you’re there you have to be a part of my pleasure. That means you’ll have to be open to whatever I ask you to do.”

“And what’s his position?” Michael pointed at Brian.
The blond laughed and Tamika laughed with him.

“Whatever position he wants to be in. And I’ll be in whatever position he puts me in. I told him that he could use me for his pleasure in any way he wants. Likewise, I plan to use you any way I want.” She pulled lightly at the jacket of his suit. “Come on, let’s get you out of these things. The sooner you’re out of these clothes the sooner I get to feel a big white dick inside me.”

Tamika felt giddy with joy, like a teenager standing before a table laden with presents. Though she stood still, her eyes and expression were bright with the anticipation of the moment. There was so much she wanted to do with her husband, but she didn’t want to completely overwhelm him. She decided to start off as slow as the situation would allow.

“Come here, fluffer. That’s your job, baby. If you want to watch while I get fucked then you have to keep me hot, wet, and ready.”

Though Michael did not know what a fluffer was when his wife spoke he word, he swiftly came to understand the meaning of the term when she placed him down on his back and lowered her hot, wet pussy to his mouth. A man who always enjoyed eating a woman’s cunt, he began to lick and suck at her clit and lips as she humped her hips, rubbing her pussy against his mouth.

He heard his wife moan blissfully as he used his tongue to titillate the sensitive pink bud at the top of her slit and then pushed in deep to swirl it against her inner walls.

“Oh yes! Move your tongue inside me like that. I love the way you wash my the inside of my pussy with your tongue.” And, as she said those words her arousal increased, her entire body quivering at the thought of how much better his tongue would feel after she had been filled with Brian’s spunk.

When Tamika’s voice became muffled, Michael looked along her body, his gaze travelling past the soft down of brown pubic hair, the smooth plain of her belly, the twin rises of her medium round breasts which were capped by the erect points of her cocoa-colored nipples, to her face. He immediately saw the reason for her inability to speak. The softness of her lips was wrapped about the fat pipe of Brian’s prick and he was fucking her face in the same way that she was fucking his.

Michael had his wife so intensely excited that the creamy deliciousness of her sexual nectar was spilling heavily into his mouth when she was pulled from her perch atop his face. As Brian lay Tamika on her back on the soft green lawn and got between her thighs, she called to him.

Holding the proud stiffness of the large white cock between her fingers while moving the mushroom cap of its swollen knob back and forth along the soft, wet heat of her slit, Tamika directed Michael back behind Brian so that he would be able to clearly see when she made him a cuckold.

It seemed a mean thing to do, but she also found it thrilling. After this she would be free to fuck whenever and whoever she wanted. And she knew that part of her pleasure would be derived from telling her husband about her adventures or making him watch as other men loaded her snatch full of cum.

When she saw that Michael was in position she guided Brian’s prick to the entrance of her snatch. She moaned aloud as she felt the entrance of her cunt widening to accept the girth of white prick that was forcing its way into her.

“Ahhh. It’s so big,” she moaned. “Oh. Oh. It’s going into me.”

From his vantage point, Michael could see exactly what was happening. He could see the plum-colored glans of their neighbor’s prick press into the opening of his wife’s cunt, her sweet, creamy sauces spilling out around it as it gradually moved into her. Then he was fucking her, causing her to cry out in joyous rapture as he repeatedly thrust into her.

Tamika hooked her heels behind Brian’s pale buttocks and humped and swirled her hips beneath her lover. Once again having a white cock inside her, she writhed in ecstasy. Jennifer had been right when she'd said the lovely biracial housewife missed the opportunity to fuck white men. And, because she'd also been right about Michael and his acceptance of her cuckolding him, she knew she would be able to make up for her past deprivation.

It was a beautiful sight, seeing his neighbor’s long, fat shaft covered with Tamika’s juices as it fucked into her. Michael vigorously stroked his own solid ebony prick as he watched his wife’s tight black cunt being pumped full of turgid white flesh.

While in the yard awaiting his arrival, both Brian and Tamika had been extremely worked up. As a result, when they began to fuck it didn’t take them long to cum.

With a wail of bliss, her pleasure crashing over her like repeated lightning strikes, Tamika’s perfect round buttocks rose from the grass as she came. Her flavorful juices spilled out around the huge cock that was gliding in and out of her. She came again when she felt Brian cum, his prick bucking deep inside her as he shot a huge load of his potent seed, filling her until her brown furred snatch overflowed and his pearly semen trickled in a sluggish stream between the cheeks of her derriere.

Michael watched them climax. Then, when Brian rose from between his wife’s thighs, seeing the mess of hot juices spilling from her gaping snatch, he instinctively buried his face in her cunt and began to consume the thick, salty and sweet mixture, relishing it like a gourmet dish of salted sea oysters.

Tamika was amazed that Michael had immediately gone down on her and was eating the combined spunk and pussy cream without being told.

“Oh yeah. That’s it, baby. Suck that white man’s cum out of me,” she encouraged. And it was not until that moment that she considered what had happened. In preparation to have a child with her husband she had stopped taking the pill. Brian had cum inside her when she was completely unprotected, and to make things more problematic she was in the middle of her fertile cycle.

But as she thought about it, she was not assailed by concern. Instead, the thought of finding herself pregnant with her hot blond haired neighbor’s child was so lewd to her that it ignited an explosion in her cunt and she came, releasing a flood of wetness into her husband’s mouth. “Ohhh! I’m cumming, honey. You’re eating me so good you’re making me cum.”

Abruptly Tamika pushed Michael on to his back and got over him, straddling his face and letting the abundant sex fluids pour from her. Realizing she had millions of Brian’s sperm inside her there was nothing she could do to influence what would happen so she set thoughts of pregnancy aside and continued to enjoy her pleasure and the training of her husband as a cuckold.

That night Michael had not been allowed to fuck her. He had spent his time stroking off and cleaning up the seven loads of cum Brian fucked into his wife. It was now a new day and she'd promised she had something different in mind for him. He saw her smile mischievously as she reached behind her and began to stroke her fingers up and down the length of her white lover’s massive morning erection.

“Today you get to help me with this monster,” she said.

Published 
Written by accepting0
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments