Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold To My Ex

"A dream night come true."

51
12 Comments 12
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"First story here and it's TRUE. <p> [ADVERT] </p>That happened two years ago."

I managed to suck and be fucked by my ex-partner's ex-boyfriend and ended up being a cuckold in a few group interactions.

I had been separated from my girlfriend, Sarah, for three months but had wanted to get back with her. We had been together for a few years and had a pretty active sex life. She was thirty-nine, ten years younger than me, had an amazing body and perfect DD breasts, and an arse that I fucked on special occasions.

The usual, anal, swallowing, toys, etc., and anyways talked about others joining in, both male or female, and I tried for her to organize a few friends over the years but it never happened.

Had dreamed of seeing another guy fuck her and then clean her up but it never happened and she had creamed of a friend of hers sucking my cock and then me fucking her in front of my girlfriend.

She had always gone on about an ex of hers who had a nine-inch cock and how he had wanted to fuck her in her arse but she wouldn't so I was lucky to fuck her arse many times and mine is a respectable six-inch and of average thickness.

Fast forward and I get a message just saying, "I'm free and want you to come over." And I knew as I had a few times it meant she was horny, and knew I would be keen on some fun.

I said, "In an hour. I will be there."

So off I went and arrived and we had a shower together. She dropped to her knees and gave me a blow job but stopped before I could cum down her throat.

Then we went to her bedroom where she said, "It will be a truly wild night. You will think about it for the rest of my life."

She got me to lick her pussy enough to make her cum and then I started to lick her tiny bum hole and stick a finger in it.

After fifteen mins or so I wanted to fuck both holes but she wouldn't let me and told me, "Your surprise is coming. Go sit in a chair in my room."

Then she proceeded to tie my wrists and ankles to the chair and then put a ball gag into my mouth. She then just lay in her bed for a while playing with some toys and I just watched with a raging hard-on.

After a while, there was a knock at the door and I was shocked when Sarah went to the door naked and welcomed someone in.

And I got the surprise of my life when Sarah walked into the bedroom with her ex, Steve, who by this time was completely naked and I looked at his cock which was hanging there and about six inches and not even hard.

Sarah just went to the bed and played with herself, and Steve started stroking his cock. I had never seen a cock in person that was that long.

Steve proceeded to take off the ball gag off me and said, "Lick my cock," and that, by the end of the night, I would be a cuckold, a cum sucker, cum slut, and more.

I was scared but also turned on and my cock was rock hard begging for me to get my hands on it. She put a butt plug in my arse, not knowing what was about to come later on.

I started to lick his cock and had never done so before so was nervous. Could taste the pre-cum and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He slowly inserted more of it and soon enough I was taking about five inches of his big thick cock.

My ex was loving it, saying she knew I would love sucking cock, and that I would love what was about to come.

Steve kept asking whether I was loving it. Through the moaning and nodding of my head, he got the hint that I was.

I actually did enjoy it and after he said, "Just relax," I just let him do what he was doing. I couldn't believe it as he managed to push his whole cock into my mouth and down my throat.

That's when I noticed Sarah had a phone out taking pics of the cock down my throat.

EricaWOMAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaWOMAN

After what felt like ages, Steve pulled out his cock and made me look at what I had in my throat and then put the ball gag back into my mouth.

He then went to Sarah and licked both her pussy and she came and then her arse and stuck two fingers up there.

Then they got into a sixty-nine position and I was amazed at how easy it was for Sarah to deep-throat his whole cock so quickly. I learned they had kept in contact while we were together from time to time.

They then fucked for a while and then she got on her hands and knees and he fucked her doggy style.

Soon he pulled his cock out and put some lube on it and started to fuck Sarah in the bum. After about five minutes, I could see he managed to get the whole nine inches in and she seemed to absolutely love it.

After fifteen minutes or so I could see him fuck her hard and he came in her arse and she fell down on the bed and what followed surprised me as he came over to me, took the ball gag out of my mouth, and said, "Clean me up."

I took his cock in a bit but he grabbed the back of my head and made me take the whole cock and clean him up.

Sarah then said, "Clean me up." I was untied and told to first clean her pussy and then her arse up. By that stage, I would have done anything I was told to do, so just did it all.

After ten minutes, I felt Steve pull out the butt plug and lube my arse hole and then proceeded to put one then two fingers in me. Sarah just said to me, "Let him do what he is about to do."

Well soon enough he pulled his fingers out and I felt the tip of his massive cock at my back door entrance. He said, "Relax or it will hurt."

And over the next ten minutes or so he managed to get his cock into me. It was painful to start with but in the end, I loved it. I didn't want to let on too much that I loved his cock in my arse.

Soon enough he said, "Turn around." And he once again put his cock in my mouth and said, "Suck."

Sarah was sucking my cock at the same time and in a few minutes, I came in her mouth.

Steve grabbed my head and said, "Swallow, cum slut."

It was just so hot I did it without thinking.

We all just lay there and then I was told to, "Get in the shower." I was hoping for Sarah to join me but it was Steve who got in with me and he put his hands on my shoulders and said, "You know what to do."

So I dropped to my knees and gave him another blow job. I could see Sarah outside the shower again with the phone taking pics and after a while, he came down my throat telling me, "Do not let a drop of cum go to waste."

I was then told to, "Get dressed and go." From time to time, I would be called upon to come over.

So far I have been called over twice, once with Sarah, Steve, and two of Sarah's friends, both I really wanted to fuck and all I was allowed to do was suck and be fucked by Steve's cock. It was so hot seeing Sarah lick other pussies, the girls thought that was so hot and cheered me on when I was sucking and being fucked by the big cock that they all managed to get fucked by.

The second time was when Steve invited three friends over, all men with good-sized cocks, and I got to suck all of them.

For a while, me and Sarah were on our hands and knees getting out butts fucks while sucking one. At one stage, Steve had his cock down my throat, and I looked at Sarah who had all three cocks in her holes at once, and she seemed to be living it.

After they all fucked all her holes, I cleaned them all up.

I love my new life.

Hope you enjoy my first story.

Published 
Written by Kiwiguy4220
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments