Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Quickies

"Three short, true, hot wife adventures and I only get to watch."

26
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I suppose I’m a cuckold. You could call my wife a hot wife. You would say we have a sexually open relationship, or that we are a “Stag and Vixen.” Whatever you call it, (and I really don’t care what you call it) I love it when my wife has sex with other men. I get exceptionally hard when I watch her having sex or hear about my wife’s sexual adventures. She loves attention from other men and enjoys giving them pleasure. She loves the excitement of extramarital sex, and she knows that it also pleases me. It’s part of our relationship and certainly an ingredient in our sex lives. Many times, we get together and play with other couples and we both enjoy new partners, but these vignettes are about the times when Linda got to play, and I was not really included. This scenario excites the hell out of both of us. I enjoy reading my own stories and will most certainly masturbate while reading them. My cock is rock solid now as I write this.

 

Cuckold Quickie # 1 (Camping)

Our group of lifestyle friends were enjoying a camping weekend together. There were several couples and several single men in a small group of tents in one large campsite. Everyone sat around the fire talking, drinking, listening to music. Linda was having a conversation with Jeff, and I was wondering where the night might lead. It was late afternoon, and the sun was still out. When we ran out of ice for our drinks, Phil and I took a walk to the camp office to buy some more. We thought we’d also pick up another bundle of firewood while we were there.

When we got back, I put the ice in a cooler and Phil put the wood in the pile near the campfire. There was an awful lot of giggling coming from the ladies. They were looking at me and I asked what was going on. More giggles. That’s when I realized that Linda wasn’t there.

“Where’s Linda?” I asked. No one said anything, but there were more giggles. Then Bonnie spoke.

“Check over there.” she laughed.

“Over where?”

“Over there,” she repeated, pointing to a small single person tent pitched just out of the main tent area. No one had to hit me over the head. It was Jeff’s tent. I debated whether I should let them be or go over to see what was going on. (I mean, I knew what was going on, of course, but the idea of watching got the best of me.)

As I approached, it was obvious that they were well under way since the small tent was moving quite a bit. I walked around to the door of the tent and stood by the doorway that was wide open, covered only with an insect screen. Jeff was on his back and Linda sat on his dick. She was bobbing up and down taking in his cock deeply. Jeff couldn’t see me, but Linda did. She didn’t pause or even slow down.

“Hey…Babe..., Come…on... in…,” she said between gasps for air.

“I don’t think there’s room. Mind if I watch from here?”

Without waiting for an answer, I unzipped my jeans and took my dick out. It’s not easy to take a rock-hard dick out of a pair of rather tight Levi’s, but I did it and began to stroke as they continued to fuck faster and harder. Jeff’s hands were on Linda’s hips as her heavy tits bounced around. They both were getting exactly what they wanted. I could tell by their sounds and intensity that Jeff was about to shoot his load deep inside my wife’s cunt. Linda seemed to be having an orgasm, probably not her first. The sloshing sound I heard told me that she had already squirted quite a bit. Jeff’s body stiffened as he had spasm after spasm as he filled Linda’s body with his seed. They lay there for a few moments to catch their breath. They hugged and kissed each other while his cock was still inside her as they let his sperm swim around inside her a while. I continue to jerk off as I witnessed one of the hottest sights ever.

As Linda climbed off his cock, I could see just how wet they both were. His dick and stomach were covered in shared fluid. Jeff commented on how much he loved fucking her and she responded by licking cum from his cock and balls. Then she continued to clean him with her tongue. She kissed Jeff one more time before coming out of the tent to kiss me. She tasted like cum, and she knew she was sharing it with me. Jeff got out of the tent and gave Linda another kiss. He thanked me for sharing my wife with him and we all agreed to do it again soon. We walked back to the campfire and were met with a round of applause from the rest of our group of friends.

 

Cuckold Quickies #2 (Morning BJ)

Sometimes lifestyle couples decide to stop playing with friends. And sometimes the couples remain friends. That’s how it was with our friends, Marsha, and Lewis. After years of being a hot wife, Marsha decided that she would rather be exclusive to Lewis, her husband.

When Linda and I flew in from New Jersey to visit them in their Florida home, it had been more than a year since we played with them. It was a friendly visit, with no expectations of sex. We had a genuinely nice evening as “vanilla” couples do. Both Lewis and I wished we could have some sexy fun as couples like in the old days, but we both knew it wasn’t going to happen. Lewis joked that it would be nice to at least get a blowjob from Linda. I agreed that I’d love to watch.

At the end of the evening, Linda and I went off for the night to the guest room. We would be going to a local beach in the morning, and we were a bit tired from our flight. I woke up early the next morning and needed to pee. I stumbled out of bed and used the bathroom. When I was finished, I started to walk to the kitchen for coffee when Linda called out to me. “Bob,” come here.” she called quietly.

“I’m just going for coffee,” I told her.

“No, come here!” she repeated a little urgently, I sensed.

I was surprised when I returned to the bedroom because Linda was suddenly in a very romantic mood. We kissed deeply and then she went down on me. I didn’t even have time to get hard. Since she hadn’t given me a blowjob in a long time, and I couldn’t help but wonder what was up. Without asking too many questions, I enjoyed the blowjob immensely. I shot my load in a few minutes and Linda swallowed my cum then cleaned my dick with her tongue. Then she said something that puzzled me.

“Don’t say anything to Marsha.” she said.

“What?” I asked.

“You know.” she said. “About Lewis being here.” The expression on my face told her I was confused. “Didn’t you see him in here just a few minutes ago when you went to the bathroom?”

Then I understood. Apparently, Lewis had come into our room while I was asleep and woke Linda up for some playtime! I had no Idea! It certainly explained why Linda was so romantic toward me. She was probably still horny from her surprise encounter with Lewis.

Linda told me what happened. She said she was sleeping when she felt a light caressing of her arm then her face. She awoke and realized that Lewis was standing there with his hard cock was inches from her face. She put it into her mouth and sucked it a bit. She was still giving him a blowjob when I woke up to go to the bathroom. They watched me leave the bedroom oblivious to the scene just two or three feet from where I was just sleeping. By the time I left the bathroom, Lewis was gone! Linda said he was a little nervous since he didn’t want Marsha to know about the blowjob. I had missed the entire scene! I would have loved to see that, but I missed it.

Later in the day, I had a chance to talk about it with Lewis when Linda and Marsha left the room. He told be basically the same story, but he elaborated on Linda’s cock-sucking technique. Linda’s story made it seem like a quick little suck, but Lewis’s version was more graphic. He told me about how she sat on the edge of the bed while he stood in front of her. He told me that she grabbed his ass cheeks in both hands and pulled him into her mouth all the way to his pubic bone. Repeatedly, she drew him into her mouth and down her throat as he fucked her face. Linda hadn’t mentioned that he came in her mouth, but Lewis made sure I knew. He told me how she swallowed it all and then licked his balls clean. “Did she save any of my cum for you?” he asked.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

“I didn’t notice when she kissed me, but I’m sure there was still cum in her mouth.” I answered. I wish I knew about it at the time because I know I’d have enjoyed her kiss even more.

Later, I told Linda that I was disappointed that she didn’t wake me up, since I would have loved to watch her giving Lewis a blowjob. Linda claimed that she thought I was already awake, but frankly, I doubt that was true. It’s more likely that when she woke up to a big hard cock near her face, her first reaction was to take it in her mouth it. I’m sure the thought of letting me watch was not foremost on her mind.

 

Cuckold Quickies #3 (The Barbeque)

It was an afternoon barbecue in a friend’s backyard. It was not technically a swinger party, but all the people there were lifestyle friendly. Linda and I were getting acquainted with another couple, Amanda, and Jude. We sat on our friend’s deck and were enjoying our conversations. I was getting to know more about Amanda while Linda got to know Jude. I liked Amanda a lot. She was petite and adorable. She had firm little titties in a halter top, and her worn jeans had trouble containing her ample ass. Our hosts mentioned that their playroom was available, and anyone was free to take advantage of the facilities if they were interested. Amanda giggled as she told me that he hoped Linda was careful since Jude was a bit of a hound dog. I told her that I wasn’t concerned, Linda could take care of herself.

I actually wasn’t worried at all. Linda knows that she is always free to hook up with someone if she wants to. When Linda and Jude got up and went into the house, she winked at me. I figured they would head into the playroom to get into some sexy mischief. I was looking forward to inviting Amanda to join me inside as well. She looked very sexy sitting there, and I was looking forward to seeing what she looked like out of those clothes. I intentionally waited a little while before making the suggestion so Linda and Jude could get started before Amanda and I joined them.

But before I could make any suggestions, Amanda spoke up. “Thanks for being OK with Jude taking Linda inside. I know he needs sex, and he can get pretty horny. I don’t like sex very much myself.”

Well, THAT hit me like a sledgehammer. I misread the situation entirely. Apparently, I wasn’t going to get laid. Amanda didn’t play but was in the lifestyle to help get her husband laid. I considered going inside and bringing Linda back, but that wouldn’t really be fair to her. Yeah, Jude was a real dick and Amanda sort of let me on, I guess. But it was really my own assumptions that brought me to this position. I was still thinking about what I wanted to do when Amanda spoke again. “We can go watch them if you’d like.”

So that was her thing, I thought. She wasn’t into having sex herself, but she liked to watch her husband fuck other women. I guess that's what a cuckquean was? I knew what a cuckold was and certainly enjoy the cuckold fantasy, so maybe I could make lemonade out of these lemons. I told her that I would like to watch, so we both went inside to find Linda and Jude.

I followed Amanda down the stairs to our host’s playroom. Linda and I had been there before. On one side of the large room there was a hanging sex swing and a massage table, The other side had several comfortable chairs, a sofa, and two floor mattresses. When we entered, the room was very dimly lit. We heard our spouses before we saw them. There was no conversation, but I heard grunting, panting, and moaning. As my eyes became adjusted to the darker room, I could see them fucking in the missionary position on one of the mattresses. Linda’s legs were wrapped around Jude’s back, and her hands held onto his ass cheeks. Amanda and I sat on the couch right in front of our mates without touching each other or interacting in any way, my cock was straining at the sight of Linda being filled with cock again and again.

“You like that, don’t you?” Amanda whispered.

“Uh, huh.”

“Feel free to jerk off,” she suggested. I accepted the invitation and took my cock out. It was as hard as it gets, and I started to stroke it.

“Is that as big as it gets?” she asked.

“Wow, there’s a huge compliment,” I said sarcastically.

“Sorry,” said Amanda. “But I bet Linda is really enjoying Jude!”  As I looked at the strokes he was taking as he plunged deeply into Linda’s pussy, I realized what she meant. This guy was noticeably big. Then, as if to prove the point, Jude stopped for a second and acknowledged our presence for the first time. He removed his cock and held it for me to see. It was huge. His cock was hard, straight, thick, and at least 10 to11 inches long. Linda was not happy about the interruption.

“Put it back in and fuck me!” she demanded. “Make me cum again, I was almost there!” Jude gladly did as he was told. The mattress around them was soaking wet at this point and he returned to long hard thrusts as Linda’s eyes rolled back into her head.

I couldn’t believe Linda was taking a cock that size…and loving it! She had always told me she didn’t like big dicks, but obviously she was in ecstasy right now.

Without even realizing it, I continued to yank on my comparatively modest sized dick. Occasionally Amanda would glance at me and smile with what looked like a demeaning smirk, but maybe that was my imagination. While I watched and masturbated, Jude flipped Linda over on the mattress. She got on her knees with her big tits flat against the mattress and her ass high in the air. Jude re-entered her pussy from behind and went right back to hammering my wife. Linda seemed to be on another planet. “Fuck me. Oh. My. God. Fuck my cunt. Fuck YES!”

Then finally, Amanda spoke. “Fuck her Jude. Fill her with your cum. Show her husband how to do it.”  Seriously? There’s no need to try to make me feel bad. I mean it was hard enough watching my wife cum harder than I’ve ever seen her cum before. I mean she probably was wetter than I ever been able to get her, and I am sure I’ll never be able to get her in this state of erotic pleasure again. That’s when Jude shot his massive load.

He shot most of his load deep in Linda’s pussy. There must have been 4 of 5 spasms shot right into her cervix. Then he pulled out and I saw the final few spasms shoot his jizz onto Linda’s back and ass. Some shot as far as her hair and wet the back of her head with semen. He turned her over again and they kissed each other passionately. “That was unbelievable,” she said.

“I’d love to get some sloppy seconds!” I suggested.

“Really?” Linda asked. “OK. If you want.”

I quickly removed my pants and climbed onto the very wet spot where they had both created a lake of mixed fluids. Linda spread her legs and I placed my rigid dick into what was now an abyss. My cock was completely buried up to my balls when said, “Go ahead, put it in!” I was too embarrassed to admit I was already in her, and I heard both Jude and Amanda giggle.

“You might be a little stretched out right now,” Jude offered to Linda. “Maybe he should try again a little later when your muscles tighten up again.” 

I suppose he was right. Without thinking I backed away and saw the massive amounts of Jude’s semen pouring from my wife’s hole. As we I put my pants back on, Linda and Jude also got dressed. They hugged and kissed. Amanda took Jude’s hand and asked, “So that will keep you happy for a while?”  

“Absolutely,” he replied. “Although I’d really like to get together with Linda again.”

“Certainly,” said Linda. “It would be my pleasure.

“Sure,” I said. “If I can watch.”

“We’ll see,” said Amanda. “We’ll see.”

Published 
Written by moxy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments