Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Life Dominated

"A wife and her bull take over her sissy cuckold husband's life."

32
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you like sissy cuckold domination and humiliation, you will like this story!"

“Wakey Alan!” Melissa chirped.

I opened my eyes and found myself strapped to a hospital bed in a moving ambulance.

“Wh-“ I started to talk, but I was compromised, and it came out slowly, along with some drool.

Melissa, my wife, swiftly took a towel, cleaned me up, and continued.

“No worries, you are going to be okay. We will explain everything as soon as you wake up,” she said calmly and sat back in her seat. Seated next to her was her ex-boss, Henry, smiling and calm.

“You want some cock, cucky?” Melissa chirped at me.

She looked into Henry’s eyes, pleading. Henry shrugged, got up, and slowly crouch-walked towards me. He was tall, and his leg muscles puffed out as he squatted and walked. He sat down on my pillow next to my head and unzipped his slacks. He took out his long, sweet cock and put it right on my lips. I reached out with my tongue into his foreskin and fished around his glans inside.

Henry moaned and leaned in, his cock penetrating my lips further. It was so sexy, and his cock grew stiff in seconds. He started to jerk his cock head in and out of my lips, his head fully exposed and rubbing against my entire mouth. He suddenly looked up at Melissa.

“Drink up, cucky,” she chirped.

Henry jerked his cock deep and held it, his cum spurting and covering the inside of my mouth completely. It was fresh, hot, and smooth and tasted like cinnamon. Henry’s cum was so delicious that I sucked greedily for more. He leaned over and pumped load after load into my mouth with his cock head, leaving his nine inches out so that I could see it and taste every drop.

After an eternity, he pulled away and sat back down next to me. I relaxed, tied down and filled with cum, swishing the last bits on my tongue, and finally swallowed. After a while, when my tiny cock shrunk, I leaned my head up. Henry sat back down beside Melissa.

“So, where are we going, and why am I tied down?” I asked.

Melissa shifted in her seat and leaned towards me, reaching out with her hand.

“You have something on your lip,” she said as she reached toward my face.

Instead of wiping my lip, she swiftly inserted the ball-gag that was sitting right beside my face, under my neck, waiting to be fastened. Locking the bolt, she sat back in her chair. I did not see it coming, but I was silenced.

“It is better if you listen to this, Alan. Some things are going to change, whether you like it or not. Henry and I are tired of sneaking around and hiding our love for each other. We are tired of you putting limits on our relationship. Henry and I are deeply in love, and I am growing tired of pretending to love you like a woman loves a man, with your sissy ways,” Melissa said calmly, with determination.

I did embrace my sissy side. Since Henry started coming by and giving the bone to Melissa, they encouraged me to explore my love of being feminized and sucking cock. Henry’s cock was so big and hard and fun to suck on, and I loved to do it with a wig and frilly panties on.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

We had fallen on hard times financially, and Henry, a successful doctor, agreed to step in and pay off our house. He said that he would do it if it was for Melissa, so I had to sign my interest in the house over to her.

“Remember those papers you signed last night? The ones where Henry was going to pay off our home if you signed over your interest in the property to me? In your rush to worship Henry’s cock, you didn’t read a single one, did you?” she giggled as Henry smiled.

“Didn’t you wonder about all the fingerprints and the notary?” she asked, looking into my eyes.

There were a ton of papers, and I had not worked with a notary before.

“You signed over your power of attorney and your power of medical decision-making to me, sweetie. And the notary, he is also Dr. Finch, and he declared you mentally insane and a danger to the public,” she continued.

My eyes widened as I strained against my bonds.

“I signed everything over to me because you no longer have signing capability. In fact, we are going to change your name to a sissy name, so you won’t have an identity that anybody remembers!” she chirped.

I sat back and pondered my fate. My little cock twitched and became stiff. Melissa looked down and giggled.

“You are so into this, you little sissy!” she cackled, pointing to the tiny tent in my hospital blanket.

My wife leaned over and slowly rubbed my tiny erection through the blanket. I was so close to cumming, but she knew how to keep me on the edge.

“Now, Henry and I are going to be together. We want you to move into the room down the hall so that Henry can move into the master with me, “ she said calmly.

“Mmmph!” I struggled to object.

“The first thing I am deciding for you is a vasectomy,” Melissa chirped.

Henry grinned as I jumped.

“Henry and I agree; Your penis is too small to penetrate a woman fully,” Melissa continued with a determined tone as she slowly rubbed and kept me on the edge.

“Remember the blood when he first penetrated my pussy?" my wife said as she stared at me blankly. "He took my virginity, not you! Your small cock is a disability, and we want to prevent any further small-cocked men. Imagine if we had a son and he had to go through life as you—with a tiny dickie. Do you really want that for a boy?” she said softly, removing her hand from my cock.

Dr. Henry arose and walked next to Melissa. He looked down at her and met her upward glance, which turned into a knowing smile. Melissa slowly unzipped Dr. Henry’s pants, reached in, and pulled out his fat cock. She squinted with pleasure as she engulfed the head.

Henry reached into the cabinet over my head and withdrew a syringe. He removed the protector, flicked the air out, and administered it into my IV.

“Nighty night,” Melissa chirped as Henry’s swelling cock left her mouth with a plop, and everything went black.

Published 
Written by Jules0682
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments