Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Couple ISO Uncut Man, Part 3

"Michaela finally has her way and dominates him"

12
5 Comments 5
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was naked on Danny and Michaela’s bed, slightly propped up by their pillows. Danny was still jealous of my uncut cock. Michaela looked at me and then down at my cock. She wasn’t on the bed yet, but soon made her way up, crawling a little bit at a time. My cock was standing at attention, ready to take her beautiful wetness, again, albeit in a different position. 

“So, whatever I want right? Just like you said?” Michaela asked without looking me in the eye; her eyes affixed to my cock, still wet with our juices mixed together from me taking her from behind. My foreskin was up, slightly, I was too hard for it to be all of the way up.

“Yeah. Whatever you want,” I replied, internally questioning what she had in mind. I was curious to know whether she was going to ride me right away or she had something else in mind first, and then finish me off as she rode me.

I was eager to come in her, as I remembered Danny’s email. "You can come in her. You can come on her. Nobody will be offended."

I had already come on her, and I wanted to feel her perfect pussy envelope my cock yet again, this time with her in complete control. This time – with her ready to surprise me and do whatever she wanted.

“Before I ride you,” Michaela whispered, as she crawled forward on her hands and knees. ”I need to feel your foreskin glide across me more. This time, with me in control. I won’t hurt you, right?" she asked hesitantly.

I shook my head, ready for her sex to glide up and down my intact cock.

“Danny?” Michaela asked, “Are you watching?”

He nodded in approval, still smiling, and eager to watch his hot wife slide up and down my cock, warming herself up for her finale.

She pushed my cock down, towards me, again with her left hand and her wedding ring still looming in my direction. Instead of grabbing my cock, she put the palm of her hand, and her fingers, directly on top and moved her hand up and down, mentally digesting what her wet womanhood was about to feel.

She lowered herself down, but before she did for good, she stopped only an inch above, with her hand still on my cock, and looked at her husband, Danny.

“Don’t you wish I got this wet all of the time?” she asked him.

I could smell our sweat and our sex in their warm bedroom. It was musky and sweaty and only made my cock harder than it already was. Danny moved a bit again, as Michaela’s thighs were slightly blocking his view. She lowered herself down, her lips gently on my shaft. Her body weight wasn’t on me yet, as she was holding herself up.

“Don’t hesitate, go ahead,” I told her. 

She looked at me, glanced at Danny – only for a split second, and lowered her bodyweight down onto my cock. I wasn’t inside her yet, but I could feel her warmth and her wetness on me yet again. She started slowly, almost as if to confirm my suggestion to go as hard as she wanted. Her piercing was in full view as I looked down. Now, my foreskin was fully retracted again, and she slid up and down, the head of my cock pushing up toward me each time she slid down.

“Shit. That’s so fucking good!” she said, almost surprised by her gliding wetness. “It just glides so well…and I’m so wet.”

She pushed down harder and slid up just a little more. Her clit was grazing the head of my cock each time now. Our most sensitive areas were getting us ready for her finale, her fetish – to ride an uncut man like a demon as her husband watched.

Danny moved behind Michaela, standing at the foot of their bed. He crouched down a bit, to get a full view, as his wife’s sex slid all over me. Her lips parted in unison as she positioned herself from my balls up past the tip of my cock. We couldn’t have been more wet, a seamless mess of stickiness and sweat. Danny continued to watch from behind what I thought was the equivalent of live porn; however his wife was the star, and an uncircumcised stranger was her fantasy, now her fetish, years in the making. 

Michaela rose up, digging her knees into the bed, her hips traveling above mine. She grabbed my cock, much more forcefully than she did previously when she explored it with her fingers, and then later with the palm of her hand. She knew, now, how my cock moved and how much better it felt for her than her husband, and every other guy she had fucked.

Now she was ready. With my cock in her hand and the power to be able to dominate me, as she wanted, she pushed my foreskin down a bit and introduced the tip of my penis to her sex. She looked at me with a terrible sense of debauchery and demise, ready to ride me and feel me inside of her, this time with complete control.

“I’m gonna change your world,” she said with a devilish smirk and an ominous glow about her.

Danny was still behind us. He watched as his wife looked down at my cock and lowered herself onto me.

MyLittleSofi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MyLittleSofi

I fit wonderfully inside of her. She rose up to re-adjust, only for a second, and began to rise up and down. She continued, faster and harder. My balls began to clap her cheeks symphonically as she continued. I looked down and she was loving every second of her control. She continued with her eyes closed and a half-smile, breathing heavier as she kept going.

Danny spoke up, somewhat out of the blue, “Damn babe, I’ve never seen you take a man like this. I wish I was uncut.”

Michaela didn’t respond to her husband’s hint of jealousy, she just continued pushing down on me at her speed. Soon though, she rose up and leaned forward. Her head was near mine, and my cock left the warmness of her sex. She slid on me again, only for a few seconds – but leaning over me, parallel to me.

“I want you to fuck me, and I want to ride you – at the same time,” she said.

“Before you do, one last time, I need to taste you again. I just can’t help myself,” I let her know. “I want you to sit on my face, and lean back, so I can take you as I please.”

I pulled her knees closer. Now they were just outside my shoulders, her inner thighs at my ears, her ass on my chest. With two pillows behind me, I picked my head up more, put my right hand on the small of her back and pushed her sex into me again. I could taste us, both of us, all over my face. My nose grazed her clit as my tongue was buried in her. 

She pushed forward more and moaned in delight. She leaned back a bit; again with her left hand she grabbed my cock with a vengeance. She wrapped her hand around it, her fingertips grazing the base of my balls. She began to stroke me, the tip of my cock pushing into her arm each time. My face was deep into her wetness, with my hand on her back, and she had one hand vigorously stroking my uncut cock. Her bodily thrusts into my face matched the thrusts she enforced on my cock.

I was in absolute heaven, but I knew she couldn’t wait to finish me off. And I couldn’t wait to cum in her.

“I love the feel of your cock gliding in my hand, and you can eat pussy like no other…but I need to ride you,” she said as she looked down with her eyes only partially open.

She quickly jumped back, then further down, and pushed her hips where they were previously. Michaela looked at me, reached down and grabbed my cock while maintaining eye contact. She pushed my foreskin all the way down as she was now familiar with my cock, and re-introduced the tip of my cock to her sex. She was parallel to me, and her cuckold husband was still enjoying the view from behind. 

She pushed back and forth, riding the length of my cock, as her husband watched me sliding in and out of her, soaking wet. She looked me straight in the eyes now, put her left hand on my chest and started harder, taking all of me down to my balls, every time.

Danny spoke up, “This is so hot. Shit…you’re really taking all of him.”

I began to push my hips up, as Michaela pushed back and down each time. Our motions quickly connected in concert, with me pushing up and her pushing down, it was the perfect spot to feel the entirety of my cock inside of her.

“Fuck! You really do fit inside of me perfectly!” she said.

“He was right,” I said to her, “you can ride like a demon!” 

That only got her going even more. She opened her eyes fully and rose up again, higher than she was, to be able to take complete control. I couldn’t thrust into her, as her hips locked me down and her legs were at my sides, pressing against me. She rode me raw, for what seemed like an eternity but couldn’t have been more than a few minutes.

“UGH!” she screamed as she pushed into me with her hands on my waist. Her mouth was agape and she was drenched in sweat, out of breathe from her domination of my uncut manhood. She slowed her thrusts down, eager to know when I was going to cum. I flipped her quickly onto the bed, my cock still deep inside of her. I put her knees over my shoulders and pushed into her as deep as I could.

Michaela smiled a wide and long devilish grin, knowing that I was about to cum deep inside of her as my body became loose.

“I want you to come in me,” she said softly as she glanced at my cock deep inside of her. “I love the way your thick uncut cock glides inside of me.”

Her words sent me to a place of no return. I came inside of her, my cum shooting strongly deep inside as I slowed down. She looked at me, grinning, waiting for a reaction to my orgasm. 

“God, that was insane,” I let her know.

“Your dick is the best thing I’ve ever felt,” she said toward me, but while looking at her cuckold husband – as my cock was still semi-erect inside of her.

They had finally fulfilled their fantasy. For him, a chance to watch his wife pleasured and fully satisfied. For her, a chance to live her fantasy and new fetish; to explore, fuck, and suck an uncut man however she wanted – all while her husband watched in jealousy.

Published 
Written by Seros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments