Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Creating the Perfect Hot Wife

"Fanny meets Tina and all hell breaks loose as their friendship leads Fanny down a path of self discovery"

152
26 Comments 26
16.4k Views 16.4k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Author's Notes

"I wanted to write a new series that can be a long term or stand alone adventures, so the first one is as usual the character building, letting you the reader get to know each and every character so a little lengthy with some sex but please take the time to read it as the series will develop into sex on sex."

My name is Tiffany, but everyone calls me Fanny. It was shortened way back in school, and it just stuck; even my husband Paul calls me Fanny. Paul and I have been happily married for eighteen incredible years, and yes, we are very much in love with each other as much now as we were when we married.

We don’t have children as I’m unable to due to medical reasons, and that has suited our lifestyle perfectly, and neither of us feels like we have missed out on anything because of it. We live an incredibly active lifestyle, and we are both in really great shape. 

Paul has recently turned forty, and I’m slightly younger at thirty-eight. I’m not going to say our happiness is due to our good fortune, but we have never struggled with money and have had a relatively rich life travelling overseas at least three times a year; well, at least we did before COVID. 

Truth be told, COVID is the only hurdle we have encountered in our marriage. Let me explain a little. I don’t work. I don’t need to. Paul and some of his computer geek friends were mining bitcoin way back when it was worthless. They did it just for fun while they wrote code for a gaming company. Paul is a self-taught coder and writes codes on a contract basis hence why we have so much time to travel.

I’m not sure how much Bitcoin they had stashed away, but when it skyrocketed in price. Paul said we never had to work again and we bought a big beautiful new house with a pool. But Paul continues to work casually to keep his brain active. It’s my job to keep the rest of him active, especially his beautiful big eight-inch cock.

I know how that sounds, wealthy, good looking and well hung, a trifecta, right. I am a lucky girl. But I think he is just as lucky. At five feet eight inches tall, long dark hair, big brown eyes, all-natural, very firm 36D cup tits, the tightest arse you can imagine and legs that go on forever, I think he is doing ok. Put it this way: I get more than my share of attention when we go out. 

Three years ago I met Tina at the climbing gym I go to; both Paul and I are free climbers in our spare time. Tina and I are a similar age, and we hit it off instantly. Today, I would say Tina is my closest friend – no, she is more like my sister. We share every secret. And that's where this story gets interesting.

Tina is the most outrageous, fun person I have ever met, and every time we go out, it's an adventure. You just never know what she will do next. I can't tell you how many guys and girls she has flashed her amazing fake tits and gorgeous pussy to while we have been out together. By the way, she has the best-looking fake tits and perfect pussy I have ever seen. They should be – they cost her a fortune.

Now Tina is a free spirit and has no inhibitions, and that's what I love about her, but it's also what I hate about her, which I will explain later. I'm not a prude, well I don't think I am, even though Tina has called me that on several occasions. I just have some moral code that doesn't allow me to run as utterly wild as she does; well, I used to, now I'm not so sure, now I'm as big a slut as she is, just more discreetly.

Let me take you back to the beginning three years ago after meeting Tina for the first time. As I said, I'm tall and slender with a very athletic body. I met Tina at the climbing gym. If you don't know what that is, it's a gym, but instead of workout equipment and weights, it has climbing walls from beginner right up to expert extreme horizontal overhangs.

On this particular day, I was on the sixty degrees overhang, and I was swinging one-handed, trying to get my left foot onto a hold above my head. It was a complicated manoeuvre, but I knew we could encounter a similar ledge in our next climb out in Utah, so I wanted to master it. I didn't and was left hanging on the safety rope above the safety mats below me.

"Wow, that was a ballsy move. I can't believe you had the nerve to even try that," a very attractive blonde said to me as I was lowered to the ground.

"Thanks, yeah, I need to be a couple of inches taller, and I might have made it," I said, captivated by this woman's beautiful smile.

"I'm Tina. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said, in a Texan drawl, holding out her hand.

I wiped the climbing powder from my hand on my top and took her hand, shaking it, "Hi Tina, I'm Fanny, it's nice to meet you." 

A big smile spread across her face when I said my name.

"Interesting name, I like it. I've seen you in here a few times, and I've been watching you. I don't know if you realize this or not, but you are as good or even better than most guys in here. You're a talented climber," Tina said.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it's nice to hear. Would you like to grab a coffee with me, Tina? I think I have had enough of a workout today. I just need to grab a shower first," I asked, feeling extremely relaxed by Tina's smile.

"Oh, screw the coffee, let me buy you a proper drink," she replied.

Now I'm not usually a daytime drinker, but I thought, what the hell? I didn't have many friends available to hang out with during the day, and a nice glass of Chardonnay and a bite to eat would be nice.

I showered and changed into a lovely buttoned-up the front summer dress and met up with Tina, who was waiting for me. We took her car, and we headed to a place she knew not far away. Pulling up in the car park, I knew straight away this wasn't a bar Paul or me would usually visit.

 It was more of a sports bar, and the girls working inside wore super tight white tank tops and ridiculously short denim skirts. Maybe Paul and his friends would quite like this place, but I didn't seem to fit in at all, but then again, I had never been out with Tina.

Tina breezed in like she owned the place, even slapping the butt of one of the girls as she walked past her.

"Hi-yah Ricky, baby, this is my friend Fanny. We will have two of those awesome margaritas you make and a big plate of your best wings," she yelled to the handsome young bartender

Then Tina dragged me across the room to a booth opposite the bar.

"This place is definitely interesting. I had an idea of a couple of glasses of Chardonnay, and a Caesar salad looks like that's out the window and replaced by a plate of wings and hard liquor," I said to Tina, looking around at all the different men sitting at the bar.

"Well, it's not Rodeo Drive honey, but the food is good, and the margaritas are to die for. Besides, it sounds to me like you could do with stepping outside your comfort zone every now and then," she said, patting my hand resting on the table.

Just then, a very attractive waitress bought over a tray with two margaritas on it and placed it down on the table. Tina put her arm around the girl and squeezed her butt.

"How's that gorgeous old man of yours? Is he still giving you all the love you need at home? Because, if he isn't, I'm happy to help you out in that department," Tina said, patting the young girl's butt.

"Tina, you know you're the first one. I'm coming to see if he ever gets lazy in the bedroom," the young girl replied before turning and leaving.

"Tina, you seem to know everyone in this place. Are you a regular here?" I asked, completely blown away by Tina's extrovert personality.

"You could say that; it's my brother's place, the only authentic Texan bar in Tinsel Town," Tina said, handing me my drink and toasting us.

Here's to new friendships and great times ahead," Tina said as she tapped her glass against mine.

I took a sip of the Margarita and shuddered. Wow, that is strong, and I knew it wouldn't take too many of these before I would be feeling no pain.

Two hours later, We were up on the bar surrounded by men, with four of the pretty young bar staff, and we were dancing and singing Luke Bryan's 'Country Girl Shake it for Me,' then, Brooks' and Dunn's 'Play Something Country.'

Four hours in, Tina and I were lying head to head with our backs on the bar with wedges of lime in our lips, salt sprinkled in our belly buttons, and a shot glass of Tequila wedged in between our bra-clad breasts. Men were lining up to do Tequila shots from our bodies, licking the salt from our belly buttons, taking the shot glass from between our tits with their mouths and then sucking the wedge of limes between our lips.

I was well and truly wasted and having the best time of my life. With my dress unbuttoned down to my panty line, guys were taking as many liberties as they could, kissing my cleavage and seductively licking the entire length of my bare naked stomach, then kissing me when they went for the lime between my lips. And let me tell you, I enjoyed every second of it. My thong was dripping wet. I couldn't remember the last time I was this turned on.

The bar was packed now, and around 7:00 pm, things started to get real crazy when Tina reached around and undid her bra twirling around her head and throwing it into the crowd of guys now screaming and cheering her on. 

My dress was gone; I was only in my skimpy bra and panty set now. When the handsome young barman came over to me, he told me Tina's brother was going to be pissed if he turned up, and Tina was topless or naked; apparently, it had happened before. And he could lose his liquor license if it gets reported. He asked if I could get her clothes back on and asked if there was someone he could call to pick us both up before a riot broke out.

I gave him Paul's number and told him to call him to come to get us both. I tried to get Tina to put her bra back on, but she wasn't having a bar of it, and she ordered another round of shots. I just shrugged my shoulders; what could I do and besides, I was having a blast; we both were.

Probably thirty minutes later, Paul arrived to pick us up and get us home before someone called the cops or a fight broke out. The crowd started to get rowdy as men pushed and shoved to get close to Tina and me. Tina was doing nipple shots now.

This was a first for me as well, but it involved a guy putting his open mouth under her tit, and she poured the shot over her tit; when it hit her thick erect nipple, it cascaded off like a waterfall into the waiting mouth below.

I had no idea Paul was there or how long he had been there, but I didn't resist when Tina unhooked my bra and began pouring shots off my tits as well.

I can't begin to tell you how hot it was standing on a table in front of fifty horny guys in just a skimpy thong, having them drinking Tequila of my tits, especially when we started bending over and letting them lick the residue tequila from our breast. Each and every guy was taking my painfully hard nipples in their mouths, licking and sucking them dry, even the nipple that hadn't had Tequila poured over it 

The next thing we knew, the big bouncer was forcing his way through the crowd towards Tina and me.

"Ok, ladies, show over, come on guys, break it up. It's time the ladies got dressed and went home. In unison, the crowd all booed and groaned in disapproval.

I looked across the bar and saw Paul, his eyes burning into me as two guys held out their hands to help me down off the table. Each one kissed me full on the lips as a thank you for a fantastic night. Suddenly I felt very naked and grabbed my bra and put it back on before retrieving my dress and handbag.

I had no idea how much Paul had seen or how he would react to what he had seen. This was a first for both of us; I'm usually very reserved. There was just something about Tina that made me lose some of my inhibitions, or maybe it was the Tequila. Either way, I'm sure I was in for a stern talking-to by Paul when we got home.

With our clothes back on, Paul escorted us both out to the car. 

"Tina, this is my husband, Paul," I said, slightly slurring my words as Paul held the door open for Tina to get in the car.

"Hi Paul, it's a pleasure to meet you. Fanny's my new best friend she's a lot of fun. You are a very lucky man. You could be even luckier if you want to take me home with you," Tina said, sliding in the car but not before grabbing Paul's butt and squeezing it.

Paul shook his head and shut the door. We drove in silence for a few miles before Paul said, "Where do you live, Tina, so that I can drop you home?" But Tina didn't answer.

Looking over his shoulder, he saw that Tina was already sound asleep, leaning against the door. He looked over at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders and leant against the door and closed my eyes.

I was woken up by Paul rocking my shoulder after he parked in our garage.

"Hey sweetie, we are home; come on, wake up, help me get Tina inside. She can stay here tonight," he said.

I slowly lifted my head and instantly regretted it. I almost fell out of the car feeling very unsteady on my feet. I headed inside, unable to even think about helping Paul with Tina. I started lifting my dress over my head through the kitchen; by the time I hit the living room, my bra was off, and my thong came off sometime during my climb up the stairs to the bedroom, where I passed out on the bed.

The following day Paul and I were awoken by a very wet and naked Tina as she pulled the curtains back, letting all the morning light into the room.

Morning you two love birds. How do you have your coffee? And where do you keep the towels? There aren't any in the guest bathroom. I just had a lovely swim in your beautiful pool," she said, wandering into our ensuite and taking a towel from the towel rack.

Paul looked at me with a look of disbelief on his face; I'm sure I had the same look on mine. Tina had no inhibitions at all as she came back out with a towel wrapped around her body before flopping down on the bed next to me.

"Thanks for taking care of me last night guys, I should have warned you I get a little wild when I drink Tequila. But hey, what an amazing night that's the best fun I have had in a long time, thank you," she said, putting her arms around my neck and kissing me on the lips.

Paul and I were speechless. Tina was like a mini hurricane; the way she blew into a room threw it into chaos and then blew out again.

Jumping up off the bed, she headed for the door, "You didn't tell me you have your coffee," she said, waiting for an answer.

"Paul has his white, with one. I'm black, no sugar," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Of course you are, your sweet enough, and you like your coffee like I like my men strong and black," she said, winking at us both before breezing out of the room.

Paul looked at me and said, "Well, Tina is definitely something else, isn't she? Who is she and who did you meet her? And who walks around butt arse naked in someone else's house and last night? Jesus, what was that all about?" Paul said with a quizzical look on his face.

"Yeah, about last night, can we talk about that later? But to answer your question, who is Tina? She is a breath of fresh air I think my life has needed for a long time," I said, throwing the covers back, grabbing my silk robe from the back of the bedroom door and heading downstairs.  

Tina and I laughed and talked like we had been friends our entire lives, sitting out on the patio with our coffee, but again she shocked me and took Paul’s breath away when she stood up, dropped the towel she was wrapped in and dove into the pool naked. Surfacing, she flicked her long blonde hair out of her face and said, “Come on, the waters beautiful jump in, come swim with me.”

Now while Paul and I had swum naked in our pool on occasions, it was only at night. It wasn’t something I was in the habit of; I just never felt comfortable with neighbours so close. But for some reason, Tina just made me feel completely comfortable, so I dropped my robe on the seat and dove into the pool naked.

Poor Paul stood on the side of the pool with his mouth open, not sure he believed that he was seeing two beautiful naked women in his pool. Feeling embarrassed seeing Tina’s stunning body naked, he did the gentlemanly thing and turned to walk back inside the house.

“Hey Paul, you don’t have to leave. Why don’t you join us? Fanny told me you have a nice package. Can’t say I’m not a little interested in seeing it,” she said, embarrassing me that I had talked about Paul with her.

I splashed her with water for being so forward with Paul and telling him what I had told her. Paul just held up his hand and waved it as he closed the patio doors behind him.

“I can’t believe you just told him that, Tina, you bitch,” I said, laughing at her and splashing her again. 

AddictedSabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddictedSabi

Our pool has a seating area at one end, and we were sitting talking about what had happened last night.

“Ok, I’m just going to come out and say it, you and Paul, what’s your deal? You both seemed quite reserved. I have never had a man refuse to swim naked with me before. And not to hurt your feelings, you seem a little uptight as well,” Tina said after I flinched and tensed up when she put her hand high on my thigh, way too close to my pussy for my liking.

“I’m sorry, Tina, I’m not sure if I have given you the wrong message, but I’m not into women at all. The thought of it sort of turns me off. It’s just not my thing. But that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. I love spending time with you. I have never done any of the things we did last night, and I think it was the best night of my life. I have never cut loose like that before, but I can’t do us,” I said, hoping not to piss her off as I really did like her as a friend.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable. But I had to know because I feel such a connection with you and who wouldn’t want to make love to a beautiful woman like yourself. But God, yes, we can be friends. I would love that; I don’t have many friends here in LA, Fanny. The women here just can’t handle my Texan spirit; that and the fact when they find out what a complete slut I am, they think I’m going to steal their husbands,” she said, moving her hand from my thigh and looking at me with sad eyes for the first time since meeting her.

I hugged her tight, realizing she was feeling a little vulnerable right now. Trying to change the subject, I asked her some questions about herself.

“So what about you and your husband Samuel, isn’t it. Does he know what a naughty girl you are when you go out and let loose like last night?”

“Oh yes, of course, he encourages it, I’m his hot wife, and he is my cuckold husband. He loves it when I get naughty and fuck other guys. As long as I tell him all about it when I get home, he would just assume I was getting my brains fucked out now, and it’s why I never came home,” Tina said so matter of factly.

I must have had the biggest shocked look on my face because Tina burst out laughing.

“You should see the look on your face right now; it’s gold. I better explain myself better. A couple of years ago, Sam was diagnosed with an enlarged prostate, so he went onto medication, but one of the side effects was ED, and when he tried Viagra, it put his blood pressure through the roof, so we went a long time with no sex. You have met me. That was never going to work because I love cock, and I love cum, so Sam suggested I have an affair. But I love Sam, so I refused; then we met a swinger couple, and they explained the hotwife lifestyle. It saved our marriage in a couple of ways: one I get all the cock I desire, and Sam’s cock gets hard enough to fuck me when I tell him all about the man or the men I have fucked the night before,”

I was genuinely shocked and realized I might actually be a prude. I had never even heard the words hotwife and cuckold husband. And then there was the fact Tina can fuck more than one guy at the same time, Jesus have I been living under a rock, I thought.

“Tina, I’m shocked, so last night wasn’t a one-off drunken adventure? You sleep with strange men regularly, and your husband encourages it? I’m sorry, I just can’t believe that!” I said in complete shock.

“Oh, Fanny, you are such a laugh. I love you so much. You are so much fun, and you make me laugh,” 

Tina put her hand on my knee and looked at me laughing, but she soon realized I wasn’t joking.

“Wait, you are serious. Have you never heard of those terms? What don’t you and Paul watch porn together and fuck yourselves silly? Surely you have come across a cuckold movie,” she said as I sat there shaking my head.

“No, we don’t watch porn; well, maybe Paul does, all men do, don’t they?” I said.

“Oh, I guarantee he does, and I promise you, he watches cuckold porn. It’s the biggest fantasy for men worldwide to either watch their wife or girlfriend being fucked by another man or having her date a bull and have his wife tell him all about what the bull had done to her while the husband fucks her after. That’s where Sam and I are at. He has watched on occasions, but he prefers to watch me get dressed all slutty, find some lucky guy to fuck and bring him home a pussy full of cum to slide his hard cock into and reclaim his wife. He loves sloppy seconds. It’s the only thing that gets him hard nowadays,” she said like it was just so natural.

“I’m not sure what to say right now, Tina. You have just blown my mind. I just can’t imagine any man would be happy to let other men fuck his wife if he really loves her. Paul would be horrified at the thought of it, and if I did that, he would divorce me!”

“Ok, but tell me, the idea of having a big thick strangers cock fucking you doesn’t turn you on just a little bit?” Tina asked.

“I don’t know. I have never even thought about it, God! I don't need to. Paul takes care of all my needs in the bedroom,” I said.

“Good, I’m glad your husband is all you need to keep your pussy satisfied,” Tina said, standing up and stepping out of the pool.

“Fanny, can I borrow a dress or something from you? I need to go to the mall and buy a new bra. I lost mine last night. I think one of those horny guys took it home,” she said, smiling.

I was worried I had said something to piss her off.

“Yes, of course, come on, we will have a shower, and you can pick something you like out, and I will come with you to the mall. It’s not like we can get into trouble there,” I said, smiling at Tina. But the look in her eyes told me I could be wrong about that.

Tina picked out an elastic top summer dress, her tits looked enormous in it, but it was a modest length, finishing just above her knees. She looked really pretty in it, and because it was a hot day, I chose a similar dress. Tina insisted on no bra even though I had a strapless one to wear as our dresses had no straps.

Paul dropped us both back at Tina’s car, and the plan was when we were done at the mall, Tina would drop me at the gym to get mine. I could tell Paul had his reservations about it all, given we hadn’t had a chance to talk about last night yet, and I was heading out with this wild woman again.

When Paul dropped us at Tina’s car outside the bar, I leaned over and kissed him and whispered in his ear.

“Don’t worry, darling, how much trouble can she get me in? We are going to the mall, but I can’t wait to get home so you can reclaim your wife pussy after she was so naughty last night,” I teased, watching for his reaction.

I was testing if what Tina had said was true. The shocked look on Paul’s face told me he knew exactly what I was talking about. Especially when he grabbed me and pushed his tongue into my mouth, kissing me like he hadn’t done in a long while plus, I noticed his cock seemed to be rock hard in his shorts.

I got out of the car and walked around to his window. Bending over, I lifted the bottom of my dress and flashed him my bare ass.

“No panties either,” I said, looking over my shoulder and blowing him a kiss, the look on his face was priceless.

Tina and I did all the shops, buying some sexy lingerie, and Tina talked me into buying a ridiculously small bikini, saying I looked amazing in it. But there was something else I began to notice about myself when I was around Tina. Her incredible lust for life seemed to rub off on me, and I was having an absolute blast shopping with her. 

I had never been with a woman, not even in my rebellious youth, never kissed a girl, never even thought about it. Still, I found myself very conflicted with Tina’s penchant for nudity, insisting we shared a change room in every store. I found myself checking out her amazing body more and more. But maybe the most surprising thing was the electric shock that coursed through me every time she touched me. Her crystal clear blue eyes were so dreamy to look at, and she was always smiling.

Now it was late in the afternoon, and Tina suggested we grab a beer at the mall tavern. But as we walked past the cinema, Tina stopped suddenly looking at the tall, handsome, young black Usher. She grabbed my hand, then bought two tickets to a movie I don’t even know what movie it was and then went and spoke to the usher before dragging me into the dark cinema.

“Tina, what are we doing? What movie is this?” Looking around, I could see the cinema was empty, and Tina dragged me to the middle of the front row, and we sat down.

“Tina, do you even know what this movie is? It’s already started,” I again quizzed her, very confused.

“Trust me. I think you are going to enjoy it. Just sit back and relax,” she said, leaning back in the recliner chair.

Then there was light as the cinema door opened and closed, and the tall young black usher came down and sat next to Tina before leaning over and whispering in her ear.

I watched as Tina’s mouth met his, and his large black hands pushed the top of her dress down, exposing both of her beautiful tits. His hands immediately enveloped them as he began mauling and squeezing them, pulling on her erect thick nipples.

I couldn’t believe it, looking around again even though I knew no one else was in here. Tina’s hands were now rubbing his crotch as his other hand slithered out of sight under her dress. Oh my fucking God, Tina is letting this young black guy feel her up and right in front of me. Oh dear Christ – my pussy suddenly got hot and very wet as I watched the action next to me.

Tina pushed him away; she stood up and pushed the dress down her hips, and it pooled around her feet. She stepped out of it now naked other than her shoes. Tina pulled the black kid up and undid his pants, and pushed them down. Then hooking her fingers in his boxers, she slid them down. The biggest cock I had ever seen in the flesh sprung out, already fully erect.

“Oh my fucking god,” I gasped when I saw it.

Tina just looked over and smiled at me before wrapping both her hands around it and getting on her knees, and taking the black anaconda into her mouth. She sucked the head and licked the underside before again taking it back in her mouth. 

Fuck, this was making me so God damn horny, my pussy was on fire with desire. I wanted Paul here with me watching, fucking me as we both watched Tina whore herself out to a stranger.

I had no idea seeing Tina sucking this huge cock would have such an effect on me. I bought my hand up and twisted my hard nipple through my dress, my pussy gushing more juice out. Making a wet spot on my dress, I’m sure. As if on auto-drive I hooked a finger into the top of my dress and slid it down until both my tits popped over the top and were exposed to the cool air. Taking both my nipples in my fingers, I twisted and pulled on them until they hurt. I knew from experience if I was horny enough, I could cum from nipple play.

Tina, making gurgling noise as he held her head tight against his cock and thrust his hips back and forth fucking Tina’s throat. She had drool and spit running out of the corners of her mouth, dripping onto her tits. She had tears in her eyes as he tried to get what looked like ten inches of extremely fat cock down her throat. Eventually, she pushed him back, and big long stringy strands of salvia hung from her lips and his cock.

He looked over at me and smiled when he saw my tits out and that I was squeezing them and playing with them. He lifted Tina up and pushed her back on the seat next to me and then roughly pulled her legs up in the air. He knelt down and pushed her legs back by her head. Then he buried his face into Tina’s dripping wet snatch. Tina reached out and grabbed my hand as his tongue pushed deep inside of her, and her hips bucked and twisted as the first orgasm hit her.

“Ooooh myyyyy Goooood fuuuuuck yeeees ooooh fuuuuck eat my cunt you filthy fuuuucker,” she screamed.

Tina squeezed my hand so tight; I couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed my other hand under my dress, spread my legs wide and roughly shoved three fingers into my dripping wet snatch. Cumming almost instantly.

“Ooooh yeeeees, ooooh Gooood,” I growled as I shuddered and leaked fresh juices all over my hand and the back of my dress.

The usher pulled his face out from between Tina’s legs, his face glistening in the light coming off the screen, her cunt juices coating his face. I watched as he pulled her down, put her legs over his shoulders, knelt on the edge of the cinema chair and pushed his big black cock into her dripping wet cunt.

Once again, Tina squeezed my hand tight as I assumed he bottomed out in her as she screamed out. Letting her get used to the size of his cock he looked over at me before his hand reached out and squeezed my tit and twisted my nipple roughly. I didn’t even try to stop this stranger from touching me. Why would I? His cock was buried deep in my friends cunt. My tits were out on display, my dress was bunch up around my waist; to him, we were just a couple of hot MILF’s looking to be fucked.

He started moving his hips back and forth, and I got the feeling Tina’s pussy may have had a lot of big black cocks before as she seemed to effortlessly take his entire cock and not even flinch. He really started to slam into Tina now. The sound of their flesh slapping together could be heard over the movie's dialogue, whatever it was.

I wanted to see his cock sliding in and out of her, my internal slut kicked in, and I wanted to see Tina's cunt being stretched by this big beautiful cock. I stood next to him and looked down and watched as his cock pushed her perfectly symmetrical lips in and then out again when he pulled out.

I felt his hand slide up my leg. I should have stopped him, moved away even, but my body was frozen. I couldn’t move, but as his fingertips grazed against my wet swollen cunt lips, my legs instinctively parted for him, and two of his fat fingers pushed deep into me until his knuckles were resting against my swollen throbbing clit.

“Oooooh fucking Christ,” I moaned as my legs buckled, forcing my clit even harder down onto his hand.

As my body bent over in ecstasy, his mouth enveloped one of my nipples, and he began sucking and biting it. My next orgasm was only seconds away, and I could tell it was going to be epic.

“Ooooooooh fuuuuuuck, oooooooh Jesuuuuus fuuuuuuck yeeeeees,”

My cunt juices exploded all over his hand and fingers. No sooner had I cum and Tina’s body started convulsing and sliding around in the chair. She screamed out as a massive orgasm wracked her body as well. The Usher began to speed up his strokes, and I knew he was about to cum, 

“Where do you want it slut,” he groaned through clenched teeth to Tina.

I didn’t even give Tina time to answer. I dropped to my knees and said,

“In my mouth, cum in my mouth. I want to taste your hot cum.”

He pulled his dripping wet cock from Tina’s cunt and turned his body and shoved his cock in my mouth, and unloaded torrent after torrent of thick jets of ropey creamy cum. I couldn’t swallow it all, and the last couple of jets splashed across my lips, nose and face. Thick strands of cum dangled from my nose and chin. I scooped it up and swallowed it down, actually enjoying the taste of this young man.

I reached out with my tongue and licked the length of his cock; as he lay it across my head. There was a big ring of thick white pussy cream at the base of his cock and all over his balls. I knew what it was. I had licked Paul’s cock clean often enough after a particularly wet fuck session. And even though I knew it was Tina’s pussy cream, I was compelled to taste her. 

I ran my tongue around the base of his cock as it began to deflate, licking all of Tina’s pussy cream from it and his balls. God, Tina tasted amazing. I couldn’t believe how much I enjoyed the taste of her well-fucked pussy. 

The usher thanked us; both pulled up their pants and left. Tina just looked at me with the sexiest smile I had ever seen. Her legs were still spread wide over each arm of the oversized soft chair.

“There is plenty more of where that came from,” she said as she took my hand and pulled my face towards her stretched and swollen pussy. 

All resistance faded my stern convictions of lesbian love gone from my mind, and I willing let Tina pull my hungry mouth to her oozing wet gash. 

It was just a quick trip to the mall. I had told Paul what trouble could she possibly get me into at the mall.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments