Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 2 Confession

"Confessions"

43
13 Comments 13
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

 

We both lay on our backs staring at the ceiling, our naked bodies spreadeagled on the bed. I felt a thin skin of sweat on my back and forehead as I breathed heavily. Neither of us said anything for a second, but I could hear Deb blow her dark fringe of hair away from her eyes. She broke the silence.

'Well, wow. That was intense,’ she said, turning her body slightly to face me.

'Absolutely. Oh My God.’

‘Feels like a massive weight off my shoulders,’ she purred as she draped one arm across my chest.

I still couldn’t work out how she could be so relaxed after what we had done. We had never explored our fantasies in such a detailed way before. The most we had ever tried was the odd new position. I finally got up the courage to ask the one question that was stuck in my mind.

‘Where did all that come from?’

Deb giggled slightly and wiggled her body. It caused her fleshy ass to shake slightly and I could feel my cock twitching just at the sight of it.

‘Well, I’m not sure. I just got caught up in the moment.’

'So, you enjoyed it?’

She shrugged slightly and gave a cheeky smile, ‘Yes, I did. Did you?’

‘Um, I thought that was pretty obvious!’

'Would you like to do that sort of thing again?’ She said with a more intent grin on her face. I turned over and came face to face with her.

'What do you mean? Like role play, that sort of fantasy again?’

'Yes, that sort of thing,’ she responded.

‘Err, yes, of course. I mean, it was amazing. Did you feel how hard I was?’ She smiled deeper and ran her fingers over my slightly limp cock.

‘I certainly did. Like concrete! She paused slightly. ‘So just the fantasy role play stuff. That’s what you’re interested in?’

I was still slightly unsure of myself and didn’t feel fully ready to come out with it and confess the cuckold fantasies I had been having over the past year, but I could sense that she was angling for more information.

'Yes. I really enjoyed it. Would love to do it again.’

‘Me too. We could, you know, see where it goes.’ This was intriguing.

‘What do you mean by see where it goes?’

‘Well, we can role play as a starting point and, well you know, see…’ Her words trailed off, and she looked downwards slightly. I was slightly uncertain of how to play this.

'Are you suggesting… that we…you know…go further than just fantasy?’

‘Well, that’s up to you. I mean, I have thought about it a bit.’

I couldn’t believe what she was saying. Most husbands would freak out at their wives insinuating that they would like to fuck other men, but somehow I wasn’t. It just made my cock twitch a little more.

'So what you mean is, you maybe…I don’t know… sleeping with another guy and telling me about it?’ I furrowed my brow as if I was confused.

‘Well, if you were comfortable with it, we could talk about it.’

‘Wow.’

I sat up a little more and she propped her head up on her elbow, her ample tits sliding downwards slightly with her movement.

I pressed on, ‘You got a thing for big dicks then?’ I laughed a little.

'Well, what girl doesn’t!’ She replied animatedly and playfully slapped my chest.

‘Have you ever fucked a guy like that before? A stranger with a big cock?’

Deb settled herself slightly and looked like she was debating whether to tell me something in her head. 

'Well, look. I’m not sure whether you want to know this or not,’ she said, her eyes looking back down again.

'Deb, it’s ok. You can tell me. Honestly, it’s fine,’ I replied. My heartbeat was picking up pace and those familiar butterflies started up in my stomach. Was she going to tell me what I had been longing to hear for the past few years?

'Ok, in the first few weeks of our relationship, just when we started dating…I may have had one brief sexual encounter. Just brief and I promise that we weren’t exclusive at the time. We, you and I, hadn’t even had sex at that point.’

The butterflies flapped harder. A slight pang of jealousy coursed through me, but this was almost instantly overcome with excitement. I was desperate to know more.

'Please, just tell me.’

'Ok. Here goes…’

 

‘I was out in town with Roz and Kirsty for Kath’s birthday and we ended up in ‘Pyro’ nightclub. You know what it’s like, the place is huge and we had all had way too much to drink. Naturally, we got separated, but I was so drunk I couldn’t help but get up on the dance floor. I was dancing on my own next to a small group of guys and I could feel this one guy, a tall, broad-shouldered blonde guy, bumping into me slightly. It happened a couple of times, so I knew that it wasn’t just an accident. I still don’t really know why but I bumped him back. I just pushed my bum into his a little, just to get his attention. Not enough to suggest anything, just to…get his attention. 

I then felt his hands on my hips. He had gently placed them there. Not aggressive or threatening, just gentle. I simply continued dancing, but I didn’t move away. I even started to back in slightly. I could then feel his hands on me a little more firmly. I leant back further and I could feel his breath on my neck. I reached back and touched his face gently, running my fingers over his slight stubble. That was when I could feel it, his cock pressing into my ass cheeks. Even in that brief moment, I could tell that it was going to be big. I’m sorry, but I turned around and started kissing him passionately. His hands were all over me. He touched my face as he kissed me before running them all over my ass. He even momentarily touched my tits through my red dress.

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

We stopped kissing as the song came to an end and I could just about make out what he was saying to me. I think he was asking for my number. I really wish I could explain what I did next, but I can’t. I grabbed him by the hand and started leading him off the dancefloor towards the female toilets.

We crashed through the opening and I dragged him into one of the cubicles and locked the door instantly. I couldn’t even bring myself to look at the other women in there. I tried to do it so quickly, like they wouldn’t notice. 

He seemed a bit shocked at first, but I could tell he was enjoying it. I started kissing him frantically again, my tongue exploring his mouth as he caressed my face. I reached down and was desperately tugging at his belt, trying to release his cock. I yanked his jeans to the floor and got to my knees instantly. At this point, he leaned back against the cubicle wall, readying himself. I could see the shape of his cock through his grey Calvin Klein boxers and a big wet stain near the tip. I pulled his pants to the floor and his cock sprung out. It was huge. Truly huge. I had never seen anything like it before. It was almost perfectly straight with a large pink bellend. It must have easily been ten inches and it wasn’t even fully erect. I looked up at him, saying nothing and he just gave a small grin followed by a big smile.

I tried to hold my hair back with one hand as I took his cock in the other. I gave it a slow wank, but not for long. I couldn’t wait to get it in my mouth. I opened wide and started sucking the tip, tasting his precum on my tongue. I grew in confidence and started to deepthroat him, cramming in as much of his flesh as I could. He was groaning and moaning at this point as I got into a rhythm. My spit and drool were all over him, sliding down his shaft. It wasn’t long before he told me that he was going to cum. I took my hands off his balls and his cock from my mouth. There was no way I was going to miss the chance to ride his absolute monster cock. I frantically stood up and begged him to fuck me from behind. I told him how much I was craving his cock. Again, I’m not sure what came over me, whether it was the drink or what, but I told him to fuck me hard. This seemed to spur him into action. He pushed my face up against the door of the stall and hiked up my dress above my ass. He pulled at my black lacy thong, but it wouldn’t budge. He then ripped at it and chucked it on the floor. I gasped with pleasure and then braced myself.

I turned my head slightly to see him spitting on his fingers. He ran them through my ass cheeks and pressed them to my pussy. There was no need for his saliva. My cunt was already soaking and the hair on my pussy was matted with juice. He pressed the head of his member against the hole and then slid in easily. I gasped, my mouth making a giant ‘O’. I tried not to scream out, but it was no good. With every inch, the pleasure and pain became intertwined. I shrieked as he fucked me harder and harder. I could hear the giggles and cackles from the other women in the toilet, but I didn’t care. I was being pounded by this monstrous cock and I was loving it. 

I begged him for it harder and he obliged, slapping my chunky ass cheeks as he pummeled into me. I could feel him twitching and slowing down. He pulled out and I felt hot jets of hot cum on my ass cheeks and pussy. He was groaning out loud and wanking every last drop over me.

He stepped back and caught his breath, his cock hanging in front of him, fully drained and bobbing like a windsock. I reached to try and pull up my thong but swiftly realised that it had been thrown aside in the heat of the moment. I ran my hand over my ass cheeks and felt large goblets of thick spunk. I scooped them off and sucked my fingers dry. 

He stared at me in disbelief before chuckling like he couldn’t believe his luck. I took a step over to him and kissed him one more time, sucking his tongue and ensuring that he could taste his own spunk as I did so. I then gave him a wink, walked out of the cubicle, and dashed back into the main part of the club.

 

I was dumbfounded. I couldn’t believe what she had told me. It seemed so out of character for my wife. Yes, she was a great fuck and I always enjoyed sex with her, but I had no idea that she was capable of such filth.

‘Wow. I mean…I can’t believe it…’

‘I’m sorry. But I meant it when I said that we had hardly been going out for very…’ I silenced her immediately.

‘I’m not mad, babe. I’m really not.’ I laughed genuinely and pointed to my now stiff cock. ‘Look what that has done to me.’ She laughed too.

‘I’m so relieved. I feel so much better now that you know.’ She said.

‘Look, I know you love me and you know that I love you. That will never change.’ Deb reached over and hugged me tightly. I could feel her pale tits pressing against my chest and her nipples hardening.

‘So, do you fancy another round?’ She challenged me, winking.

‘Abso-fucking-lutely!’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davey006
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments