Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Capacity

"Marriage can work, this is how we make it happen."

32
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
769 words 769 words

Author's Notes

"Just in theory if this kind of thing could stop the divorce rate and increase happiness everywhere wouldn't we all be better off. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Maybe this is another way to get to happy wife = happy life."

It wasn't supposed to be this way, but I am so glad that it has worked out like it has. My wife, Jade, is thirty years old. I am Cammron, and I am forty-five years old. Even though I work out regularly and eat right, I must admit that I am slowing down a bit, especially in the bedroom. We have been married for ten years, and, although she doesn't complain, at least not to me, I feel her need for more performance bearing down on me.

She makes sure that there was always a full jar of Viagra on the bedside table. We have been going at it hot and heavy for twelve years in total, and the thrill has nearly left. That was up until the day Jade came to my work. She wanted to take me out to lunch one day. This is when she saw the new office assistant, who had just started at our office two weeks ago. Her name was Angie. The regional manager had parked her at our office because his wife was suspicious of her and him having an affair. His wife gave him so much heat and grief about it that he came up with this as a compromise.

He wanted to sneak around with her, but Angie was Bi, and even with that being her reality, she did not want to roll around with him. She did not want to mix business with pleasure. He could not stand for her to be out of reach just in case she changed her mind. He could not take being rejected like that.

Jade was immediately struck by Angie's personality and sexy persona. That was the start of things getting better at my house. Over time just in conversation, it became clear that Jade wanted to take a dip in the girl-girl pond with Angie. Jade asked me if I could pull that together. As an afterthought, she asked me did I have a problem with that scene playing out if Angie agrees. I told her, that if this could bring the spark back between us, I am only too happy to encourage that action coming to life.

Little did I know it, but, on her days off of work, Jade watched a lot of girl-on-girl porn. She was really into it but didn't tell me about it for some reason.

mayuminikiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mayuminikiTS

Fast forward to today, and here I am in the lounge at the Ritz Carlton in Downtown Boston waiting for Angie to come through the door. The suite upstairs was all prepared and paid for. Jade was showered and oiled down; her nipples were hard as diamonds. The mood was really set.

We had all been looking forward to this day for months. We were on the edge of our seats. From the time I told Angie about the invitation, and she accepted it, Jade became more and more sexy. She was so freaking hot all the time now. Every other day she would jack me almost off and then stop; she would take me to the edge of orgasm several times a day. Jade would then tease me by saying, if you want to be in the room when she and I set it off you, cannot cum until she gets me off. Jade began to get off on this kind of power trip.

Jade had no idea that Angie was jacking me off at work on her lunch break. Everybody was winning in my view.

Angie came through the doors, and the bellman brought her bags. We greeted each other and I gave her my electronic door key and told her to have fun. She told me, thanks I will. I called Jade on her Cell and told her that Angi was on her way up; enjoy yourself.

Three days later they came down to the lobby looking hotter than all the Playboy Bunnies that have ever been. I pulled our car up and Jade was smiling like she had just hit the Lottery. She kissed Angie passionately and the simple statement of fact came out of them both at the same time. They said until the next time keep it hot for me.

I could not hold it any longer, I came. I admit it I ejaculated on myself without anyone touching me. They were so,

AMAZING and HOT!

Jade got into the car. After seeing the wet spot on my pants. She said this three-day weekend just fixed our marriage and you weren't even in the room, but you will be next time.

Until the next time...

Published 
Written by incrediblejourney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments