Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busted With My Online Porn 10

"Allen prepares to go home for a couple days"

12
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to firstblush for editing and thanks to kieranightgal for proofreading! A special thanks to twoandabit for your insights."

One of the cool things about having an extended period of time off is the way you lose track of what day it is. It is really a result of letting go of an old routine and replacing it with nothing. The freedom to do nothing is such a departure from being in the classroom. There are always things to do as a teacher. It is an endless stream of demands and obligations.

As the summer break approaches the anticipation is palpable to teachers and to students. Teachers shift in those last two weeks of school from academia to fluffy activities to keep the students busy. The students know the last grades have been submitted by this time and their behavior tends to be far less controlled. When that last day finally arrives the school changes from a madhouse of parties to a ghost town.

The last few years I’ve been one of the very first of the staff to check out for the summer break. The check out process can be tedious but after years of teaching, you learn to prepare for it by getting little bits done each day leading up the day. I had become so accustomed to the process that I literally was off the campus before some straggling parents came to pick up their children.

Renee and I have one year to go before we retire from teaching. We have been as anxious for that day to come as any student anticipating their summer break. We'd just made our last payment on our little coast house. Our cars were paid off. Our finances were in great shape. It had now become a matter of waiting out that last year and, as any teacher knows, it would be over before you knew it.

This summer had just started and there was nothing to compare to what had taken place in just the first week of it. It was Sunday and I had to drive home to do my radio show. Friday and Saturday had blown me away and like normal I had lost all sense of what day of the week it was. It all came rushing back to me that morning I got out of bed.

The aroma of coffee was as good as an alarm clock. As I stumbled towards the java I could see the back of Renee’s head at the couch. It sometimes feels like the movie “Groundhog Day” at the coast! The television is on the morning news. Renee is on Facebook. The sky is gray with the morning fog. One day blends with the next.

“Morning, baby!” Renee said as I plopped myself down on our loveseat after giving her a peck on her forehead.

I sipped my coffee and rubbed my eyes as they adjusted to being open. I mindlessly watched the TV as the weather showed triple digits for the temperature back home. As the numbers appeared on the screen I let out a disappointing sigh that conveyed my reluctance to leave.

“What time are you taking off, sweetie?” Renee asked.

“Probably noon, I guess,” I replied still mesmerized by the TV.

The station I volunteer at has streaming capabilities. You can be anywhere in the world and hear it. I have friends all over the U.S. and in many different countries that listen to my show regularly. Renee always listens too. She has always expressed how proud she is of me to get this rare opportunity. Renee likes supporting me in those “healthy creative” endeavors.

I took my coffee and laptop to the deck. I checked over my material I prepared for my show. I checked my emails and turned on the radio. I had just lit up a smoke when Renee called out for me.

“When you’re finished out there come here for a second,” Renee said.

“Be right there, honey!” I replied.

I snuffed out my smoke and left the radio going. Inside, Renee patted the spot next to her to sit down. In the past, I had always dreaded these moments. It made me feel like I was getting in some kind of trouble even if I knew I hadn’t done anything. I sat down and waited. I could feel that awkward anxiety creeping in.

 “Baby, we need to talk before you leave today,” Renee said.

“Okay,” I replied and waited again anxiously for Renee to continue.

“Allen, I need to know if we are okay? Before you answer, please let me finish. I need to be sure you’ve thought about what I’m going to say and if you answer right away I’ll have trouble believing you,” Renee said in a serious tone.

I nodded in agreement.

Renee continued, saying, “I’m truly surprised by all the stuff that has happened since we got here. If I had to go back in time and tell myself I would be doing the things I’m doing I doubt I would believe it from my own lips! I’m also shocked at the way I’ve enjoyed the way I feel about myself. Meeting Sally has been the big difference. She has helped me understand things I was so wrong about. I always denied the idea that I was sexy and I’m sorry for not giving you the credit for trying to make me believe it.”

“You are sexy, baby!” I interrupted.

“Please, let me finish!” Renee said.

I was concerned that Renee would snap back to the old conservative wife because she was letting guilt and doubt dominate her conscience. This Renee is the one I’m accustomed to - calm, practical, and carefully worded, not the Renee that ate my cum from another woman’s pussy! I felt anxiety building because I feared the judgment from her realizing the taboo she had allowed herself to be involved with.

“Allen, it’s clear that we are okay. You have shown me that. You have also shown me that you are honest about me having more control in our sex life. Hard-ons don’t lie, baby! I get it, sweetheart. Letting Sally control me was liberating. It was intensely fun! So here’s the big question, dear: do you trust me?” Renee asked.

Having been warned earlier about answering too quickly, I counted a few seconds and said, “I trust you now more than I ever have, sweetheart!”

“I need to trust you, Allen! I need to know that! I’m in an area that I don’t have a lot of experience in. I need to trust that you believe I will never hurt our relationship. Just from the little time I’ve spent with Sally and the others I’ve seen that having control means that you trust them to make it exciting and safe. Now, tell me honestly, do you want me to control you?” Renee said with an air of authority.

All too quickly I answered, “I’ve wanted this for so long, baby. It’s like a dream!”

“Well, baby, this is for real and that’s a big difference from a dream. If I’m always having to ask you if you are okay and be concerned about whether I’m doing the right thing or not, it will make me rethink things,” Renee said flatly.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

“I think I know what you’re getting at, Renee. I have always trusted you. I have wanted to please you! I’m telling you now that I promise to be honest with you about how I feel. I also promise that I will follow your lead because you have never failed to make me think otherwise, about this or anything! I love you, sweetheart!” I told Renee with all the love and sincerity in my heart.

“Okay, good! Sally and I are going out for coffee after you leave. I’ll be doing some research, buddy boy! You know how I said hard-ons don’t lie? Well, check this out!” Renee said.

Renee pulled down her pajama bottoms and panties together and parted her thighs. She dipped a finger into her pussy and I could see moisture clinging to her finger. She reached over and wiped it on my mustache and said, “Wet pussies don’t lie either, baby!”

I sat there with the dumbest look on my face. I had come by it honestly though. Renee had me! I didn’t know what she would do next. All I knew was that I was ready to go along with whatever she came up with. I felt the control slipping over to Renee and I was in ecstasy!

“Why don’t you just leave that there for now, sweetie. Go out and finish your coffee and relax. I want to catch up on my Facebook stuff. Are you okay, babe?” Renee asked.

“Hell yeah, I’m good!” I enthusiastically replied.

I went out onto the deck. It was clearing up out on the ocean. The water was a deep blue. The sun was burning off the misty morning fog. It was another beautiful peaceful morning! I have dozens of pictures from our deck looking out towards the ocean. Now more than ever I thanked my wisdom for buying this place so many years ago.

The morning was slipping away. I’d get anxious and pack up a few things and then I’d go back to the deck and chill. Every time I went inside Renee was either texting or on her laptop while the television droned on. The way I was getting ready to go made me feel like I had some kind of attention deficit disorder. I kept at this disjointed pattern until there was nothing left to pack and only time to kill before I took off.

It was an hour and a half before noon. Renee had gotten dressed and was fixing her hair. “Allen! Can you come here a sec?” Renee called out.

I came in from the deck and walked to the bathroom where Renee was looking in the mirror. As she fussed with her hair she talked to me while looking through the mirror.

“Yeah, babe, what-cha need?” I said turning the corner to the bathroom.

“I wanted to go by the grocery store to pick up a few things before you left,” Renee said in a normal tone.

“Sure, no problem! I’m all packed. I’m just killing time now. Are you ready to go now?” I asked.

“Well, that’s the thing, sweetie. I kind of, well, we kind of have an issue here,” Renee said with the words stumbling out.

I was confused. I couldn’t make sense of her response. How could there be an issue about going to the grocery store?

Renee took a deep breath and blew it out and then she said, “This is as good a time as any to deal with this. Between what I’ve heard from Donna and Sally, I’ve discovered that I’ve been getting some premium attention from your tongue. I’ve always liked when you lick me but I had no idea that the girls would be so impressed with your ability.”

I was a deer looking into headlights as I listened slack-jawed.

Renee continued, “Donna texted this morning and asked if you were leaving today. She wanted to stop by before you left. I’m fighting with myself about asking you. I’m not used to giving commands. I have an idea of how you want this to go but I’m still working out my own mindset. I told Donna in my reply that I would let her know in a bit if it would be okay. So, here you go, baby. If you really want me to take the lead, then go get undressed and wait by the couch or say no now!”

Renee returned her attention to the mirror and continued working on her hair. I took a breath and turned to the bedroom and slowly undressed. I left my clothes on the bed and walked past Renee in the bathroom to the couch. Renee didn’t acknowledge me as I walked past her. I stood next to the couch and waited.

Renee popped her head around from the bathroom and said, “You can sit on the couch, baby. I still have to text Donna. I’ll just be one more minute.”

I sat down on the couch. My naked ass felt funny on the cool leather of the couch. Renee came out of the bathroom looking ready to be seen in public. I was ready to be used in private. My cock was beginning to give me away by starting to swell a little. This did not go unnoticed by Renee as she sent a text to Donna.

“You know, you’re already getting a reputation, sweetie. Donna was so cute about the way she asked me on her text. She’s had a tough time with her sons and her husband. It makes me feel good to do something nice for her. Looks like you like it too! She must really like it or she wouldn’t have asked,” Renee said in a jovial way.

I didn’t say anything in reply. My cock was doing all the talking. In the past few years, I needed some kind of physical stimulation to get hard. With the events of the last week, my erection was coming about without needing to touch it. I felt like I was back in my twenties again.

Renee grinned mischievously and gave my cock a little tug with a giggle. Just then Donna pulled into the driveway and was walking up to our door. Renee gathered her shopping bags and her purse and went to the door to meet Donna.

Before opening the door Renee turned to me and said, “Promise me you’ll treat her right, baby.”

“I promise,” I replied all too aware of my nudity and partial erection. I could tell I was blushing. I’ve never been able to control that.

Renee opened the door and they exchanged hugs. Donna’s eyes met mine over Renee’s shoulder while they hugged. Her gaze strayed to my semi-erect penis. I lowered my eyes to break her gaze.

Donna stepped inside the house and Renee slipped past her in the doorway. As Renee made her way to the car she told Donna, “I should be about forty-five minutes.”

“That’s more than enough time for me. Don’t hurry on my account. I know Allen wanted to leave by noon. Thank you, Renee; you’re so generous!” Donna replied.

Renee disappeared from my sight and Donna shut the door.

 

Published 
Written by coastalkid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments