Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind the Locked Door; A Cuckolds Tale

"How a bull uses me and cucked me into having to listen in as he used my wife behind a locked door."

76
14 Comments 14
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

It was a few years back, I read my first cuckolding story. I found it to be riveting and arousing, and I couldn’t wait to get myself off. My wife Ann and I had been together for nearly thirty-five years and had been only with one another. Our sex life was very vanilla, we rarely did anything outside our normal comfort zone. It wasn’t until I discovered the art of being a cuck that everything changed.

I got off increasingly to the thought of seeing Ann with another man. I had become obsessed with the idea and repeatedly mentioned it to her. It wasn’t until one night while making love that it resonated with her. It turned our everyday boring love life into a raging inferno. She was all over me, and we had the most intense sexual experience in a long time. I ended up pounding her hard before erupting deep inside her.

We experienced more of the same as the months passed. It was just as intense, and I fucked her aggressively each time. Ann would cum multiple times, and I knew from that point on that I had to share her. Ann is ordinarily quiet and comes from a conservative background. She takes her vows seriously, and I knew getting her to do something so taboo would be challenging. We talked about it for quite some time, and after some back and forth, she agreed to try it at my urging.

Ann and I met many years ago on a blind date. We both had just finished college and hadn’t dated much. We hit it off almost immediately and have been together ever since. Like many other couples, we have gone through the tribulations of marriage but were able to push our way through.

In the meantime, I had already searched for a partner for her. I found several men and narrowed it down to one. Alex was a divorced gentleman who seemed to be the most aggressive. He was around the age of fifty and loved the freedom to fuck whoever he wanted. He loved the whole wife-sharing scene and claimed to have a big cock. He had a bull attitude, which turned me on even more.

I never thought in my wildest imagination I would ever share her, especially with a bull, but that was all about to change. It was amazing that one story could have such an impact. Since then, I have read numerous other adventures of men sharing their wives. I couldn’t believe how each story had pushed me closer to sharing her. I was more determined than ever and would do anything to make it a reality.

Ann is still very desirable, even for her age. Her natural tits and round curvy ass make her appealing to most men. On the other hand, Alex was a robust and well-built individual. He stood just over six feet and worked out regularly.

I then decided to have him over one evening. We sat over a bottle of wine, discussing the ins and outs, and I could see Ann getting comfortable with him. It wasn’t until nearly an hour later that we headed upstairs to our bedroom. My desire to see her with another man was almost successful, and I couldn’t have been more excited.

Alex undressed down to his briefs while Ann stood nervously, unsure of what to do. He walked over to her and began to undress her. He undid her pants when Ann said, “I am not sure I can do this.”

“Sure, you can, Ann! You will love every second of it, and when I am done with you, you will feel like a different woman,” Alex replied.

Ann immediately backed away and shook her head in confusion. I could see the anxiety on her face, and Alex told her how sexy and adorable she was. He once again tried to lower her pants. This was all new to her, and I thought she might walk away at any moment.

“What if your husband wasn’t in the room?” Alex asked. “Would you feel more comfortable?”

Ann stood there, unsure what to say, and Alex approached the bedroom door where I stood. He shut it directly before me as I heard the door snap lock. It would become a familiar sound to me moving forward, and I stood outside our bedroom, highly aroused, and listened as he returned to my wife.

“He is now gone,” I heard him say.

The room went quiet for a few minutes as he undressed my wife fully. I heard a faint sound of moaning as Alex moved down in between her legs. He sucked her pussy aggressively and had Ann quickly on the verge of an orgasm.

“Right there! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!” Ann cried out.

“Do you like this, Ann? I bet your husband never does this for you,” he asked.

“Oh god, yes!” she replied. “Please don’t stop!”

I instantly felt a wave of jealousy come over me, and the sounds of him sucking my wife’s pussy had me highly aroused. A few minutes had passed, and I heard Ann cry out, “You are going to make me cum!” I stood there at the door with my cock in my hand. It felt weird not to be in the room with her, and my heart raced like never before. “Oh god, I’m cumming!” Ann cried out. “I need you to fuck me now!” Ann moaned out seconds later.

Alex moved on top of her and slid his nearly eight-plus-inch cock deeply into her. She immediately cried out and felt what it was like to experience another man’s cock. Minutes had passed, and she felt a powerful orgasm building. She was close to an orgasm when I heard her scream out, “Omg!”

Ann hadn’t screamed out like ever before, and she came hard all over the shaft of Alex’s cock. It was the first of many orgasms she experienced that night, and he ended up fucking her on two different occasions. He took her in every position imaginable and ended up shooting his load all over her ass and deep inside her to finish the night off. I stood there and patiently waited for the door to open.

It had been nearly two hours, and when the door finally opened, Alex hustled out of the room, still zipping up his pants.

“I now own your wife’s pussy!” he said as he hurried down the steps and out the front door.

I walked into our bedroom to see my wife on the bed, tightly wrapped in a ball. I walked over to her and caressed her for nearly an hour. She felt guilty but, most of all, was disappointed, letting her inner desires get the best of her.

It took her a few days to recover and get over the guilt. She thought she had let me down even though it was my idea. She gave me what I wanted, and we were both ready to move on.

We hadn’t heard from Alex in a few weeks and thought he had gone on to another woman, but were suddenly surprised when he arrived late one evening. He was there to fuck Ann yet again. He grabbed her by the hand and immediately headed for our bedroom. A word was hardly spoken, and I heard the door snapping locked. I immediately headed upstairs and stood just outside our bedroom door.

Ann pleaded with him at first, but minutes later, I heard them fucking yet again. Alex was more vocal and in complete control this time around. It was his desire for me to hear everything, and he had been fucking Ann hard from behind when I heard him say, “Tell me to fuck you! Say it, Ann! Say it!” he grunted out.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” Ann cried out as it vibrated throughout our bedroom and into the hallway. Ann is not very vocal in the bedroom, but with Alex, she is a very different person. Ann had been on the crux of a powerful orgasm when she suddenly screamed out, “Give it to me! Harder! Harder!”

“You want it harder, baby?” Alex said.

“Yes! I am going to cum!” Ann cried out.

I heard their bodies coming feverishly together, and he fucked her hard for the next few minutes. Ann screamed out into an earth-shattering orgasm, and I stood there at the door, wanting to watch in the worst way.

He fucked Ann hard for several minutes before shooting his load all over her ass. He quickly left the room while Ann lay there on the bed with cum rolling down the cheeks of her ass. My cuckold instincts immediately set in, and I could no longer control them. He was now in command, and he had control over us both.

It was nearly three weeks later when we saw him again. He stopped by in a hurry and wanted Ann to suck him off. He took her into our bedroom and once again closed the door and locked it. I listened in as he had her on her knees, sucking his cock.

“Suck it, Ann!” he said. “That’s it, take my big cock into your mouth!” Several minutes passed, and that was when I heard Alex suddenly moan out, “Suck it harder! You are going to make me cum!”

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

Ann has never let me cum in her mouth, but about a minute later, I heard Alex moan and grunt. The sounds of Ann gagging on his cum filled the room, and when he finished, I heard her choking on the remnants of his huge load. I couldn’t believe it, and he left immediately afterward. We had no idea when he would return, and our lives hung on him.

A few weeks passed, and Ann said, “I need to talk with you about something?”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Alex contacted me and wants me to go with him to his buddy's lake house this weekend.”

“What did you tell him?” I asked.

“I told him I don’t know. Do I have any other option at this point but to go?” Ann replied.

Ann might have been right about having no other options, but I wondered if this was a good idea. He asked Ann to bring a swimsuit and any other lingerie she might have. She spent a few days packing necessities, including a sexy two-piece swimsuit. She showed little emotion, and he picked her up the following day. They hadn’t been gone for more than an hour when I felt a massive wave of jealousy.

They weren’t to return until later that weekend, and I sat there alone collecting my thoughts. I wondered how many times he would fuck her and some of the ways he may accomplish it. My cock swelled up nearly every second, and I asked myself if I made a mistake in letting her go. I was obsessed with her fucking him, and in the end, my cock outdid my heart. I was convinced there was little I could do and had to accept whatever might happen.

I got off more than once that weekend and couldn’t wait for her to arrive home. I needed her to share everything that happened, and she promised me that before she left. When Ann returned home, she was slow to share details. She seemed to be hiding something, and I pushed her until she told me everything.

“You want to know?” she quietly asked.

“Yes!” I demanded.

“Fine, I will tell you then!”

Ann sat on the bed with her head lowered and talked about their first night together.

“Did he fuck you right away?” I immediately asked.

“Not right away. We had dinner first and enjoyed some wine. The place was beautiful, and it sat on a large lake. It was so peaceful, and we enjoyed the sunset. He was feeling frisky, and since I hadn’t had any sexual contact since our last rendezvous, I was fairly horny.  He reached over and made out with me on the deck before leading me into the bedroom. Let me put it this way? He fucked my brains out for nearly an hour!” I sat there, unsure how to react. She seemed to have enjoyed it, but I needed to hear everything. “The next day, we headed out onto the lake. His buddy had a boat, and we spent most of the day on the water.”

“Did anything happen while on the boat?” I asked.

Ann hesitated for a minute before admitting something did happen.

“We had pulled off in a small cove while other boats were in the distance. He was extremely horny, and he unhooked my top and played with my tits right out in the open. One thing led to another, and he mounted me from behind.”

“He fucked you where others could see?” I replied.

“Well? Kind of?”

“What do you mean, kind of?” I asked.

“He had his cock deep inside me as I held onto the side of the boat. Other boats were in the distance, but a small group of young college men suddenly appeared. Alex wasn’t about to stop, and I was closing in on an orgasm at the same time. Nothing was left for us to do but to keep going.”

“Keep going? While these young men watched?” I replied.

“It was too late, and with my tits thrashing about and being watched, it pushed me over the edge into one of the most prominent orgasms of my life. I nearly fell over the side of the boat, and the young men cheered us on until Alex came deep inside me.”

“What???” I replied. “They could have taken pictures or, even worse, filmed you! I never saw you as an exhibitionist!” I spoke.

“Let me remind you, this was your idea in the first place. I can’t help what has already occurred.” Ann replied.

“Did he fuck you again later that night?”

“Yes! He pounded me hard, and I came numerous times. He fucked me one more time the next day before returning home. Is this what you wanted to hear? Did you enjoy he fucked me so many times?” Ann sarcastically replied.

I got to admit my cock was rock hard, and she made some valid points. I never considered her an exhibitionist, but now I wonder if she enjoyed being watched.

“By the way, he wants you to watch me get fucked the next time,” Ann said.

I felt the after-effects of being a cuckold. The waves of jealousy that clouded my mind and the humiliation I felt. I couldn’t have been any hornier, and her adventure only added drama to the situation.

We met him again the following month, but this time at his place. I felt waves of adrenalin as my wife slipped on something sexy. She looked hot, and we chatted over a glass of wine. I was so turned on that I would have done anything he asked, and I was about to get my first experience of actually being a cuck.

When we retreated to his bedroom, Alex had me sit on a chair near the bed. I had no idea what he had planned, so he brought my wife over in front of me. He had her face me directly from only a few feet away and stood behind her with his arms around her. He slowly lifted her silk top, exposing her large breasts directly in front of me. His hands radiated down onto each of them, and my cock soared with great excitement.

“You like seeing me touch your wife’s breasts?” he asked.

“Yes!” I murmured out.

He now had me get onto my knees.

“I want you to suck and lick your wife’s toes!”

I was so turned on I immediately grabbed her foot and began to suck each of her toes. Ann had never experienced a foot fetish but enjoyed it a great deal. Her body shook, and he spun her around a few minutes later.

I love her round ass, and he had me slowly lower her shorts. He ordered me to run my tongue the length of her crack until I reached her pussy. He then turned her back around in front of me. Her pussy was right there in front of me, and he said, “I want you to suck your wife’s pussy!”

I now ran my tongue up into her. Her body twitched, and she moaned gently out. Alex had his hands on her breasts, and she nearly came before he led her over to the side of the bed. He bent her over and rammed his stiff cock deeply into her wet pussy. He fucked her hard for several minutes, and Ann screamed out with every thrust of his cock.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried out.

It was just minutes later that Ann screamed out into a powerful orgasm. Her body gyrated for a good minute before he flipped her over onto her back. He grabbed onto her thighs and raised her legs high over his broad shoulders. Her butt was slightly elevated off the bed, and he slammed his big cock back into her. He fucked her hard for several minutes. Ann’s tits thrashed about, and she ended up experiencing another earth-shattering orgasm.  

He then finished her off minutes later by unloading all over her stomach and tits. I sat there near the bed, highly aroused, and that was when he ordered me, “Clean your wife off, cuck!”

I walked over to her and grabbed a towel. I wiped away his massive load off my wife’s tits and stomach.

“You want to fuck her?” he asked.

“Yes! I want to fuck her!” I replied.

“I bet you won’t even last a minute! Go ahead and fuck her,” he said, laughing out loud as he sat down.

I slid onto my wife and shoved my hard cock into her. He was right, and my cock already teetered on the edge of erupting, and I gave her several hard thrusts. My cock could no longer take it, and it went off like a cannon deep inside my wife.

“Wow Cuck! A minute and a half!” he laughed.

I immediately rolled off her as cum oozed from her just fucked pussy. I felt embarrassed, erupting quickly, but it was expected.

I was now officially a cuckold, and he used us both in different ways moving forward, but that is a different story. We finally broke it off with him after nearly a year. We still discuss it, even today, and I have to admit I still get very aroused at the thought of being a cuckold.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments