Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Our Bull - part two

"Further adventures with Annie and her husband"

59
14 Comments 14
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a continuation and will make more sense if Be Our Bull is read first. For Annie and her hubby"

Annie and I cuddled on the bed with our limbs intertwined. She began to softly kiss my neck and I turned to face her. When our lips met it was like electricity. Her lips were soft and warm and she ran her tongue over my lips and into my mouth. We began to make out like a couple of teenagers for the first time. We were getting hot and heavy kissing each other. She moved her head over mine and kissed me with passion. Her long, curly red hair fell down around my face. I pulled back and brushed back her hair and looked into her gorgeous eyes.

“I want to fuck you again,” I said to her.

“I want your big dick back inside me,” she said. She reached down and grabbed my cock which was still hard. She moaned as she slowly stroked it.

“I have an idea. Why don't you have your husband film us?” I asked her.

“Oh, that would be so sexy. Then we could all watch it again whenever we want,” she replied.

“Honey, go get your phone. I want you to film and record me and our bull together,” she ordered her husband. We waited impatiently for him to get his phone and return to his chair.

“Annie, why don't we get into a 69 so he can film you while you’re sucking my cock?” I suggested to her. She immediately jumped up and maneuvered into place.

Her legs were underneath my arms and I reached up and opened her pussy with my hands. It was even more beautiful than the first time I saw it. It was puffy and swollen from the pounding I had just given her. Her labia stuck out and looked amazing. It was an invitation I couldn't resist. I ran my tongue from her clitoris all the way up in between her engorged lips and into her hole. I wiggled my tongue up into her hole and moved it in and out.

By this time her soft lips had kissed the head of my cock and she slowly took me into her mouth. She sucked on my cock taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth.

I reached up and spread her firm ass cheeks apart and licked at her little star. This made her moan while my cock was in her mouth which turned me on even more. I gave her ass a thorough rimming.

She was trying to get as much of my cock into her mouth as she could. I could hear her gagging, but she never let up. I turned my attention back to her clit and started licking and sucking on it. Taking my cock out of her mouth, she moaned out loud and ground her pussy into my mouth.

“I need your big cock inside me now!” she exclaimed and rolled off my face.

“I want you to get on top of me and face your husband,” I said to her. She moved around and straddled my hips with my hard cock between her legs. I looked over to her husband and made eye contact with him.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

“Take my cock and put it inside your wife's pussy. After I'm inside her I want you to get on the bed between my legs and film my cock fucking her sweet pussy,” I ordered him.  

He reached over, grabbed my dick and slowly rubbed it back and forth between Annie's pussy lips until it was ready to enter her hole.

“Now get on the bed and start to film us,” I said to him. Annie sat down on my cock and engulfed it entirely.

“Oh, yessss!” she cried out and came instantly.

“Now, lean back and put your hands on my chest,” I said to her. I knew that this position would give her husband a great view of their bull fucking her. After she leaned back I began to thrust up hard into her.

“Oh, fuck me like that. Use me. Fuck my hole!” she proclaimed. The more I thrust up into her the more she started to ride me.

“Honey, look at how his big dick is stretching me out,” she said to her husband.

As our fucking became more and more intense I felt the bed move between my legs.

“That's right, honey, lick my clit while our bull is fucking me,” she said to her husband.

“Lick my cock while I'm fucking your wife. Lick her juices off of my dick,” I said to him. Annie got even more turned on at this point and was grinding down on my dick trying to get it even deeper inside her. Between her lustful fever and her husband licking the two of us, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Then her pussy contracted around my dick as she began to orgasm, which pushed me over the edge.

“That's it! I'm cumming!” I announced.

“Yes, fill me up with all of your cum! I want it all inside me!” Annie exclaimed. I shot load after load into her until I was dry.

“Now, get your phone and film your wife when she gets off my cock. I want a close up of her pussy with my cum dripping out of it,” I said to her husband. Annie moved up to release my dick from inside her and my cum immediately started flowing from her. Her husband made sure to get in close to get a good shot of my cum dripping out of her pussy.

Annie crawled back up next to me and her husband went back to his chair next to the bed. It was then that we noticed a wet spot at the other end of the bed where her husband had just been between our legs. He had cum without touching himself while filming and licking us out while we were fucking.

“Oh, honey, our bull not only made me cum but he made you cum as well, didn't he?” she asked him rhetorically. He just nodded, smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Annie looked at me and gave me a wink.

“I can't wait for you to fill me up again,” she said to me.

“The night is still young,” I replied to her with a grin on my face.

Published 
Written by AlwaysUp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments