Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back To Frank

"Part 3: Dinner With Friends"

28
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

When they all sat down to dinner, the women were wearing strappy summer dresses that showed plenty of skin and were barefoot. The men were still in their golf clothes; Joyce refused to let them shower, saying that she likes the slightly sweaty, musky smell of their balls. Joyce and Frank sat on one side of the table; John and Ginger on the other. For all that, she looked very young; she also looked very sexy to John. He was remembering her perky young breasts, so reminiscent of a younger Joyce’s.

Joyce was obviously horny as hell; she couldn’t keep her hands off Frank. Ginger found it amusing seeing this thirty-six-year-old white wife groping her black hunk of a lover right in front of her husband. It was getting her wet but she didn’t quite have the nerve to touch John. She did glance down and saw a bulge in his shorts. She needn’t have worried because soon she felt John’s hand on her thigh. She moved her legs slightly apart to encourage him.

She was just leaning in to be kissed by him when they heard Joyce ask Frank, “So, are you going to put a beautiful brown baby in my belly?” That got everyone’s attention. The room went silent for a moment until Ginger burst out laughing. She almost sprayed spittle into John’s mouth. The two pre-dinner drinks had pretty much removed all of her inhibitions. Joyce appeared to have none where these two guys were concerned. No response was forthcoming from Frank beyond a devilish smile.

Before dinner was finished, John’s hand was under Ginny’s dress, caressing her thighs and fondling her pussy lightly. They had kissed a few times with lots of tongue. He had lowered one strap of her dress and licked her bare nipple, making it erect and hard. The tip of his hard cock was peaking out the leg of his shorts and her finger was rubbing the slick moisture that was leaking from it. He couldn’t remember being this turned on since the first time he watched Frank and Joyce fuck.

He had been too distracted to notice that Joyce had slipped under the table and was licking and sucking Frank’s erect cock through his open fly. He suggested they all retire to the den for after-dinner drinks. They all stood up. Joyce went to Ginger, took her by the hand and left the room. Frank began clearing the dishes.

When they reached the den, she unzipped Ginger’s dress and let it fall to the floor. Ginger reciprocated, then they each bent and removed their panties. John marveled at how beautiful they both were. Then Joyce went to the bath, returned with a large bath towel and covered the seat portion of Frank’s large sofa. The girls sat together in the center, leaving space for the men beside them. John bent down and kissed his wife ardently, then, after stepping out of his clothes, sat and took Ginger in his arms. “Have you had a good look at Frank’s equipment before?” he asked. She shook her head no.

“Well, get ready for a spectacle: my beautiful wife and that hunk getting it on is the most erotic thing I have ever seen. You will be so turned on that even my old cock will look good to you, especially since I’m going to be licking your pussy while we watch.” She smiled as she bent to grasp his hard-on and slipped the head into her mouth.

“Then I had better get my licks in before the main event,” she mumbled as she started to suck him. She stopped momentarily to say, “Let me know if I’m not doing this right, ok?” Joyce assured her that she was perfect as she pinched her left nipple. John laid his head back and closed his eyes. What luck; a man in his late fifties getting head from a gorgeous teenager, then getting to watch his wife’s black lover fuck her in a magical dance of sexual abandon.

Frank arrived to stand in front of them and do a sexy strip tease. John tapped Ginger’s shoulder to get her to look up. When Frank’s semi-hard cock appeared, she gasped and said, “OMG, that’s huge!”

“And it’s all mine tonight,” said Joyce. “Come over here,” she told Ginger. They both scooted forward and Joyce took the girl’s hand. “Take hold of it and feel the throbbing of his pulse as it grows in your hand.” Ginger looked up at Frank, who nodded his okay. “Now slide his foreskin back and expose the head. I’m going to take over then and suck him while you and John get busy.”

Meanwhile, John was fingering her pussy, which was oozing from all the stimulation. He slid his wet finger lightly over her clit, then down to her taint and back up to her clit. She shivered when Frank reached down and pinched her erect nipples.

It was all too much; this last touch made her shudder with a spasm and she squirted on John’s hand. She let go of Frank’s cock, falling back against the cushion. John slid to the floor between her thighs and pushed his hands under her butt. She helpfully lifted her legs over his shoulders, giving him a perfect shot at that little spot of heaven to lick.

Joyce looked up at Frank and said, “Ok, big boy, this pussy needs some of your attention. Get down there and make me scream.” She leaned back and spread her legs apart. He dropped to his knees and, without preamble, began munching on Joyce’s pussy.

He briefly looked up and said, “I like your new do.”

“I did it for you. Fortunately, John has decided that he likes it this way too. Ohh, that is nice. Keep doing that, please.” Moans and sighs were coming from everyone. Soon, both women were announcing orgasms and begging to be fucked immediately.

Ginger pulled John up onto the sofa and straddled his hard cock. She reached between her thighs and guided his hard cock to her pussy lips, sliding easily down to bury the entire thing. He began slowly guiding her up and down on his cock. She was hunched forward and their tongues were dueling when she had her first orgasm. After her third orgasm, she asked to stop for a bit to catch their breath. John also needed a break.

She remained impaled on John’s cock. They both turned their attention to the lovers beside them. John whispered in her ear, “Isn’t that a magnificent cock? Would you like to hold it and lick it now that it is fully erect?” When she nodded yes, he said, “Me too.”

MScheryl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MScheryl

Joyce pushed Frank’s face out of her crotch, stood up, taking his hand in one of hers and John’s in the other and said, “Time to take this to the bedroom, people. Follow me.” When they reached Frank’s king bed, she flopped down on her back and said to him, “Okay stud, cum show me how you’re going to put that baby in my belly next week.”

As Frank moved around the room to put a couple of lights on, John and Ginger got onto the bed beside Joyce. They tried to arrange themselves so that she could suck his cock while he stroked her cunt and both could watch the other couple. Although it was difficult, they found a way but before long she was on her knees and he was rubbing his cock on her slit and slipping it in. Her pussy felt wonderfully tight yet silky smooth and warm. She placed her lips on Joyce’s nipple and moaned as John stroked. Joyce reached over to touch her clit and cup John’s balls when they came within reach.

Frank lay down beside Joyce and they began kissing almost desperately with Frank’s erect cock, leaving a trail of precum on her thigh. Without decoupling, Ginger moved to lick the trail until her mouth reached the source. She was about to slip her lips over Frank’s cock when she felt a hand touch her back. Joyce waggled her finger at her and whispered, “Not now. I want this cock in me ASAP. You could guide it to my pussy lips if you want.”

Joyce opened her legs and her arms to receive Frank’s body fully. He sank into the gap and allowed Ginger to hold his cock and guide it home. She was no dummy; she rubbed his cock along Joyce’s slit a few times, then centered it for penetration and continued to hold the base as it went in. She watched, mesmerized, as they slowly merged, inch by inch. The only sound was a wet susurration and sighs as he went deeper and deeper. Their lips were locked together the whole while.

She had never had such a close view of a woman’s pussy lips stretching out around a very large cock. “Isn’t it beautiful?” John asked her quietly. She couldn’t respond but she suddenly realized that John was really getting excited. She started backing into his thrusts, telling him to fill her pussy with his cum. He thrusted hard for about one minute, then blasted his spunk into her with a cry, “Fuck, I’m cumming!”

They fell over on their sides, still connected. She turned her head to kiss John and say, “Thank you,” then she propped her head on her hand to watch the star performers. Now and then she would caress Joyce’s near breast and pinch her nipple. Joyce now had the full length of Frank in her. Her legs were bent, her feet on his calves for leverage to tilt her pelvis up and meet his thrusts. Her hands alternated between grabbing his ass to pull him deeper and wrapping her arms around his neck to kiss him. They were whispering things to each other that were too soft for the others to hear.

Ginger wondered if she heard an occasional, “I love you”. For John’s sake, she hoped not. Yet she couldn’t take her eyes from the sight of Frank’s long, thick brown cock sliding, gliding really deep into Joyce’s pink pussy, coming out glistening with her juices. She really wanted to touch them in some way, be part of this union. She had a sense of what John felt watching them.

She thought that she should lead him out of the room; leave the couple to their melting together and spare him witnessing his wife in complete rapturous surrender to her brown lover. Their connection was too intimate to share. He could never be a part of this transaction; he was a fifth wheel.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, but was really less than ten minutes, Joyce began to beg Frank to cum in her, to fill her up with his baby makers. Their motions sped up with grunts and sighs until he announced that he was ready. His balls began to tighten, his glutes clenched and he howled his orgasm. Joyce whispered harshly, “Yes, fuck me, yes, yes,” in time with his thrusts until he collapsed in her arms. They didn’t move for a long while.

Ginger took John’s arm and led him from the room. Neither spoke. They dressed and she led him over to her condo where they lay down holding each other and fell asleep. In the wee hours, she awoke and realized that John was sitting beside her in the dark. She simply reached out, taking him in her arms and laid back. She opened her legs and guided his cock to her warm pussy.

While they fucked, she imagined that Frank and Joyce were likely fucking too for the second or third time that night; only with a whole different level of passion and joy. She envisioned his cum being extruded out of her cunt by his monster cock, down her ass onto the sheets, leaving them only half the bed to sleep on, wrapped in each other’s arms.

John looked at his phone when he awoke on Sunday. It was 9:30 am and there was a text from Joyce. Ginger was sleeping soundly beside him and he had his usual morning wood. He was tempted to slip his cock between her butt cheeks but he had to piss urgently and he knew the erection wouldn’t last.

So he slipped out of bed quietly and went to the bathroom. The text said, “We are starving and can’t wait for you sleepy heads to have your morning romp. We’re going out for breakfast, then Frank has a golf date. See you later.” The time stamp said 8:00am.

He slipped back into Ginger’s bed and spooned with her, waking her. After they kissed a bit, he said goodbye and thanked her. She sleepily rolled onto her back. He lightly kissed each of her nipples and licked her clit one time. For a response, he received a sleepy pat on the head. Then he dressed and left.

Joyce had their stuff packed and was sitting in Frank’s kitchen drinking coffee. She appeared to have been crying. Without saying anything, she picked up her bag and headed for the door; he followed.

Not long after they drove away, she turned to him and said, “He said no. He decided long ago he could not bring another brown child into this world, this country. Not even into a middle class white family.” She laid her head on the headrest and looked out at the passing scenery. They drove home in silence.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments