Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening My Cuckold Desires Part 3

"My wife and I return to the club and meet Master Mike."

45
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Since skyrocketing our sexuality into uncharted territory, the surreal, the improbable, and the unbelievable have become my daily companions. We abandoned ourselves to the unquenchable amorous urges of new lovers, groping, smooching, fucking, and flirting throughout the day.

I felt rejuvenated by the insatiable lust pumping through my 63-year-old body. Like a hungry wolf, drooling to sink his teeth into tender flesh, I spotted my prey standing at the kitchen counter. I dropped to the floor and crept toward my gorgeous wife. Her feminine scent wafted into me, an aromatic aphrodisiac stimulating my arousal. As I lingered in her erotic perfume, my hardened rod pulsed between my legs. The wolf emerged, eager to satisfy his primal hunger. Standing, I enfolded her in a tight embrace as I snarled in her ear. “I want you now.” Her trembling body pressed into me as I bent her forward, lifted her sundress, and shoved my raging cock into her warmth. I held myself deep inside her, feeling her vaginal walls drawing me in deeper. We held still, savouring the subtle, electric tremors emanating from our genitals.  

I rocked my pelvis, sliding my erection in and out of her velvet sheath. As I increased my speed, we ascended towards the summit of our pleasure. I watched for her cue and before she peaked, I stopped, holding myself deep inside her quivering loins. She tried rocking her hips, but I pinned her against the counter. In frustration, she cried, “Why did you stop? I was so close. Please fuck me. I need to cum. Please, baby, I need you to fuck me now. Why won’t you fuck me?”

I grinned. “Just notice what is happening to your body. How your pussy aches for cock and your clit yearns for touch. Enjoy it. Let it feed your lust. Fuck… I love seeing you horny. I’m so turned on knowing you are ready and willing to play anytime. I think going to the club is the best thing we’ve ever done for ourselves, and I never want us to stop, so tomorrow night we are playing out a new fantasy.”

The wolf within me licked his lips as I watched my impaled spouse squirm against my hardness. Oh, how I wanted to ram her, destroying her pussy on the way to our simultaneous orgasms. I held back the surging need for release, pulled out, smacked her ass, and tucked myself back into my shorts. “No cumming for either of us until tomorrow night.”  

As we prepared for our evening at the sex club, I walked up to Bella and said, “Tonight they are having a special event and I want you to submit to whatever I command. If, for any reason, you want things to stop, your safe word is turquoise.” She nodded in submissive silence. “I want you to dress like a horny, innocent slut.” I commanded.

The club was hosting a special BDSM event, including demonstrations of various bondage techniques. Although we liked the idea, we had only dipped our toes into this arena a few times. When I saw the event advertised on their bulletin board, I became aroused and thought it was a kink we could explore more intently.

We arrived early to ensure we had good seats for the presentation. Bella wore a pleated plaid skirt, which barely sheltered her naked pussy from view. Her unbuttoned white blouse parted open from her navel, offered momentary glimpses of her erect nipples. The white knee-high socks, ‘Mary Jane’ flats, and pigtails punctuated the innocent naughty schoolgirl image. Wow, she looked hot. As we walked through the club, I noticed there were many provocatively dressed women milling about. Displays of breasts swelling above corsets, collars encircling elongated female throats, and black leather concealing erogenous mysteries dominated my view. The atmosphere buzzed with anticipation. We found some front-row seats and settled in just as the presenter walked in and picked up the microphone.

“Good evening, folks, my name is Master Mike. I’m here to explain some of the bondage techniques I like to use. For the past 18 years, I have enjoyed the pleasures of BDSM as a professional Dom. I currently have 9 subs servicing my needs. Cassandra and Victoria are two of the most advanced subs in my harem.” Yeah, yeah, I thought, enough of the self-accolades. Let’s get on with the demonstration.

His sub, Cassandra, entered the room and knelt at Mike’s feet, offering her body to her master. He proceeded to bind her in a hog-tie position and finished the job by forcing a sizable butt plug up her tiny anus.

He left her writhing on the floor and called Victoria to lie on her back next to her submissive partner. After he lashed her wrists and ankles to a spreader bar, he gagged her and inserted a massive dildo into her gaping pussy.

He announced he had one more rigging: he wanted to try on a new volunteer. I could feel Bella squirming as she rubbed her hand against her dripping pussy.

“I knew this would turn you on. Go ahead, baby, put your hand up. You know you want to. I want you to. Go ahead Bella, I love you. It’s okay, have some fun.” I encouraged.

She stood up, walked up to Mike, and offered herself for the next technique. I couldn’t sit still. My heart pumped furiously, engorging my cock to its capacity. The uncomfortable throbbing pressure against my jeans forced me to stand. Aware that we were a couple, Mike invited me to assist with the procedure. Inhaling deeply, I centered myself and stood beside Bella. Followed by a series of wraps, twists, and knots, my wife’s bound form swung 3 feet above the ground. Four anchor points held her horizontal body in mid-air. Her hands were bound behind her head to a rope suspending her shoulders and chest, while the second rope supported her abdomen. He had attached each bent and bound leg to the other two supports, which kept her legs gaping open. He attached a gag and blindfold, rendering Bella into full submission.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

Her moist pussy lips sparkled under the overhead spotlights. They begged for attention. Perhaps a gentle touch of a finger or the slide of a tongue slipping between her folds. The image of my wife’s exquisite body, dangling unashamedly in front of an admiring audience, remains indelibly etched in my mind. Inspired by Bella’s longing to expand her pleasure, I asked Mike, “So now that you have your submissive in this position, what would you do next?”

“It all depends on the submissive,” he replied. “Some, I will leave hanging for a while, others will get flogged or paddled or caned. The possibilities are endless, but I always end my sessions the same way.”

“Hmm, before you tell me about the finale, let’s have a seat in that quiet corner, where we can talk privately and keep an eye on her from a distance.”

I sat next to Mike, rejoicing in Bella’s situation. Admission of being left bound and caged had filtered into her erotic confessions a few times. Delighted by my efforts to play out our fantasies, I relaxed into our mutual experience. I knew she wasn’t in danger and trusted she would use our safe word if needed.

We chatted briefly about the psychological dynamics behind the slave/master relationship. His calm, commanding demeanor made me feel safe, so I admitted my desire for sucking cock. He raised his eyebrows. “We still have time. I have a willing cock and you have a willing mouth, so why not?” I dropped to my knees as he stood and undressed.

Lost in my delirious fog, I indulged my need to take this man’s circumcised penis into my mouth. This was a first, such a treat to focus on the head without a foreskin getting in the way. I held his balls and slid my mouth down his length until my nostrils flared against his groin. I felt my hunger for his seed building in my mind as I continued delivering pleasure to his cock. My intuition told me to stop, even though I felt his balls preparing to deliver a load of cum down my throat. 

I sensed that this demonstration would end with him fucking my bound wife, so I pulled away from him and announced, “I think Bella’s ready for the next step.” Content with myself, I knew they were both primed and ready for each other. My trussed beloved awaited my return with eager anticipation. I kissed her nose, “Hi Bella, are you ready to continue?” She replied with a sensual moan. While still sporting an erection, Mike approached with two floggers and administered a thorough lashing on my wife’s willing flesh. The falls landed repeatedly. Her skin became a canvas painted in shades from pink to crimson. Her restricted body writhed with pleasure as the leather licked and snapped at her compliant flesh.

The flogging had done its job. Wanton desire and lust rippled through our unusual threesome. When we entered the club, I did not know we would end up here. My freshly flogged wife hung naked and bound before me while I had just sucked a strange man’s cock. I took the floggers from his hand. “Okay, Mike. Show me how you always end your sessions.” He stepped up between my wife’s legs, licked his fingers, and rubbed his saliva around his helmet. I reached in between them, took his cock, and guided his rigid pole into Bella’s vaginal passage. I couldn’t tell if she knew who had invaded her body, but I knew she didn’t really care. She just needed to get fucked and lose herself in sexual bliss.

Since I had left Mike hanging close to orgasm, the scene sped quickly towards a climactic peak. Spent from his release, Mike stepped away and sat down while I slid in to lap up their coital juices. My tongue slid across my wife’s exquisite vaginal terrain, slurping, suckling, and swallowing every drop. My mind danced in cuckold heaven. I cleaned her lover and thanked him for his private demonstration.

I now understood what heaven on earth means. To follow one’s bliss, one’s pleasures and one’s dreams enrich our human experience. They are the substance defining the quality and enjoyment of our life. Such was my experience in the paradise I inhabited. Satisfied with my oral treat, I asked Mike to guide me in releasing my beloved. I pulled, tugged, gripped, and yanked until my wife stood before us, resplendent in her statuesque feminine form. A tear welled in my eye as I admired her stunning beauty. We hugged, kissed, and then held each other in silence. 

Mike gave each of his assistants ten firm whacks of the cane, untied them, and commanded them to pack away his equipment. When Bella thanked him for the mind-blowing evening with a hug, she felt his awakening naked cock pressing into her belly. She smiled, took hold of his erection, and asked, “Is this for me?” He pulled her into a kiss and ground himself harder against her naked skin. Bella broke away and said, “Let’s go find a spot where I can see the man who’s fucking me this time.” We entered one of the back rooms and they fell onto the bed.

A frantic moment of twisting and bending limbs had them fucking in seconds. She welcomed his hard-driving thrusts into her yielding body, surrendering herself to his pleasure. To be owned and used like a possession made solely to satisfy a man’s needs fed her primal, hidden desires. A hole to fuck and dump his cum into. Knowing she was responsible for his violent need to pummel her into submission elevated her pleasure to new heights.

Once she descended from her blissful ascent, I knelt by her head, stroking my bulging cock. She turned to me and said, “Baby, this is what I need. I want men to take me and use me while you watch. I love you so much, I want to be your Hotwife.” With that, I came all over her breasts.

Published 
Written by twinserpents
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments