Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening My Cuckold Desires Part 2

"My wife and I return to the Club, the next day."

64
11 Comments 11
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I want to thank those of you who shared words of encouragment for the story to continue... <p> [ADVERT] </p>so here goes..."

There is no substitute for the changes one experiences from actualizing their hidden sexual desires. My body hummed with replete satisfaction. I felt joy dancing through my veins as my spirit celebrated the dawn of a new reality. My mind reeled with new scenarios and possibilities for me and Bella to explore. Still buzzing from our euphoric bliss, we shared our feelings and fantasies we wanted to explore next. With a lustful glimmer in her eyes, she uttered, “Let’s go back to the club. I’m excited to play out one of my fantasies tonight.” My scrotum tightened around my balls as my cock lurched in agreement. A deep, soul-stirring love for my wife flooded my senses. We were a pair of horny lions on the hunt for pleasure, across unexplored sexual landscapes. I could think of nothing more thrilling than to join her campaign to consummate her sexual fantasies.

My wife reached into the bedside table drawer and pulled out one of my favourite toys, a black silicone scrotum ring. I immediately stood, spreading my legs as she knelt to slip my balls through the hoop. Like a thread to a needle, my testicles passed through the small aperture. First, she threaded the scrotum with a determined tug and a twist. Then she popped each globe into snug, lustful confinement – so much pleasure from a simple rubber ring. The constriction prolongs my arousal indefinitely. I often imagine having a metal one permanently attached. My bound testicles throbbed as my cock climbed towards erection. Thrusting my proud penis towards my kneeling wife, begging for her oral attention, earned a swift uppercut to the balls. Before the pain rocketed to my stomach, I willed the sensation into my vibrating cock.

Deriving mutual pleasure from converting pain into sensual enjoyment had become a much-enjoyed aphrodisiac. I spread wider, surrendering my balls to her pummeling fist. Ravenous to pounce on her and fuck her into oblivion, I begged to be inside her. She grabbed my balls, tugging them down hard while tightening her fist around my shaft, and said, “This pussy is off-limits until it has been filled with black cum.” She held eye contact as I gulped hard. “Tonight, your wife becomes a black cock slut.”  

The fog had settled in, with no sign of clearing. Flashing images of dark flesh entwined in carnal union with my wife’s alabaster complexion stroked every erogenous zone of my cuckold desires. Each footstep descending the stairs to the club delivered us closer to our shared goal. Trust was the key to unlocking the doorways to unexplored pleasures. Our success hinged on mutual trust. My old demons hissed their negative thoughts into my brain. A strange concoction of fear, lust, jealousy, and desire rippled through me. Doubt kept knocking, but I ignored its presence and focused my attention on nurturing the erotic rush.

I stood by the bar, linked arm in arm with my gorgeous Hotwife, who was busy surveying the playing arena. I was ready, horny, and hungry to feed my cuckold desires and watch my wife surrender her flesh to another man. Nervous and yet excited, I couldn’t wait for it to happen. Scanning the room, my wife, a lioness in heat, spotted a handsome Jamaican man chatting with another couple. She cupped my dangling balls through my trousers, leaned her back into me, and sighed. “Ooh, I may have found what I’m looking for.” Pulling me by the balls, we snaked through the lounge towards her intended prey. We sat on a red leather loveseat across from the conversing trio. I put my arm around Bella and pulled her into a steamy kiss. My pulse raced as she melted into my arms. My hands roamed up her thighs, caressing, circling, and stroking her silky skin. Soft, sensual, and willing, I loved this about her. My fingers crept under the hem of her skirt as I took a lingering slide along her puffy, wet labia and rested my thumb on her clit for a few seconds. I pulled away, leaving her wet, wanting and panting.

Having finished his conversation, our quarry nodded at us and waved. Unaware of being prey, he walked toward us, carrying his tall, muscular frame with a confident swagger. I knew Bella was drooling for a taste of this remarkable specimen of a man. Just wait until she sinks her lovely teeth into your flesh, I muttered to myself.

“Hi there, I’m Darius.” His charming smile and demeanour induced my wife to part her legs and flash her naked pussy at him. He smiled down at us, imagining the various ways he planned to ravage her body. “I don’t mean to intrude, but I just felt compelled to thank you for that erotic display of sensual love. You guys are so hot, you make such a sexy couple. Do you mind if I sit with you for a few minutes?”

“Thank you, that’s so sweet of you. Yes, have a seat.” Bella beamed as she squeezed towards me. Holding her gaze, he slid in next to her as she rested her elegant hand on his thigh. She turned and whispered in my ear, “I’m so horny, I need to kiss Darius.” My lioness, in heat, kissed my smiling lips and arose to unleash her pent desires. Propelled by an unbridled need to live her fantasy, Bella straddled her lover and kissed him deeply. Enraptured by the scene, every cuckold video, story, and fantasy sat before me, on a crimson couch, destined to storm into my world.

Darius had lodged his fingers into her slick, drenched pussy. Her slow, deliberate rocking delivered my wife’s first orgasm of the evening. Through the moans, grunts and squeals I heard Bella whispering, “Oh, yes… Oh, I… I need… I need you inside… me.” Taking initiative, I stood and took Bella’s hand, bidding the expectant lovers to follow. Lost in my cuckold reality, I led them to a private room and closed the door. With Bella and Darius locked in a passionate kiss, I undressed him. He lifted her skirt to clutch her bare ass with one hand while his other slid under her top to cradle her supple breast. In the meantime, I had his underwear circling his ankles while kissing and suckling his impressive cock and balls. I feasted on a droplet of pre-cum, anticipating the main course I ached to engorge myself upon later.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

While suctioning his cock securely between my lips, he stepped out of his pants and pulled off his shirt. He forced himself deeper into my mouth. As much as I struggled to accommodate his widening girth, I treasured his manhood. His engorged penis made me proud of my own masculinity. I loved and adored my cock and imagined I was sucking myself. Taking my time to explore, I swirled my tongue around his prominent ridge, sending pleasure rippling through his loins. I surrendered to the experience of lapping his heavy balls, inhaling his musk, and swallowing his entire length.

Feeling his urgency growing, I pulled away to let him undress my beloved. What an amazing sight. To watch my woman, the love of my life, surrender her body to the sexual manipulation of another man. My cock became hardened steel. Oh, how it hurt so good. Bella moved to the bed, laying on her back, welcoming Darius into her arms. Still holding his penis, I moved with him, guiding his erection into my wife’s dripping pussy. Impaled to the hilt, by this strange dark-skinned man’s flesh, Bella sighed from an unknown pleasure. No man had ever been deeper. The unusual soon became comfortable and then encouraged. “Oh… My… God… I feel you pushing against my stomach. Please fuck me and don’t stop until you give me your seed. I want you to fuck me like I’m the last woman you will ever fuck in your life. Give it to me… mmm… yes, that’s it, fuck me… ahh.”

I lay next to them, kissing and nibbling her arm, shoulder, and neck. While Darius and Bella fell into a rhythmic primal rut, my lips and fingers caressed her sensual skin until arriving at her foot. I suckled and licked, sliding my tongue between her slender pointed toes and across her clenched curved arches. What exquisite slippery pleasure.

Darius withdrew, spun my wife around, pulling her up to enter her from behind. I slid under my wife, aligning my mouth to their conjoined genitals. My eyes, ears, tongue, and nose overstimulated my brain. Drunk with lust and intoxicated by love, I licked her clit, sliding my tongue towards his swinging balls. In savouring her juices, inhaling his scented balls, and serenaded by their copulation, I lost myself to true joy. Determined to extract pleasure from every moment, I licked and sucked until I felt him tensing. Like a scrotum ring, my mouth sucked in one ball and then the next as he peaked towards orgasmic release. Grunting into his last thrusts brought Bella into a cascading explosion. Their mutual orgasm made my balls tighten, aching for release.

Delaying my needs, I hungrily turned my attention to his deflating member as he slithered out and plopped into my awaiting mouth. I became a cat lapping up fresh cream. Ensuring he was clean; I gave his drained penis a kiss and then extended my tongue to catch the semen welling at Bella’s entrance. I paused, taking in the moment. A long-awaited fantasy came to life with a languid touch of my tongue. It was here in the flesh, ready to be devoured. The pearly liquid slid into my mouth. Salt, tart, and sweet flavours invaded my tastebuds. I locked my lips onto my wife’s pussy and worshipped my goddess. Her temple doors opened, offering me the nectar from a black man’s loins.

As I drank every drop, her mouth descended upon my raging hardness. The unrelenting pressure climbed to a rupturing point. I didn’t care what she did to me, I just needed release. Feeling my urgency, Bella swung around, burying my cock in her warm pussy. I thrust up into her hard, once, twice, and then released a roaring orgasm. A violent ejaculation of cuckold lust battered her vaginal walls. We fell into a deep, adoring kiss. As we looked into each other’s eyes, the bed, the walls, and our dark lover melted away. Lost in post-coital bliss, we fell asleep with my softened penis nestled inside her.

 I awoke to Bella’s melodic moans and grunts. Her fervent body rode Darius with increasing abandon. My penis hardened from knowing her lover’s cock was swimming in my cum. I entertained thoughts of having a ride on his glorious manhood. Hmm, I thought, best to save something for next time. I slid in behind my wife’s thrusting ass and extended my tongue towards his balls. Positioning myself comfortably, I suckled and licked them until he released his seed inside her. As she lifted herself away, I asked her to lie on her back to keep the cum inside. I took his member into my mouth, indulging my voracious need to suck cock.

Feeling complete with Darius, I turned my attention to servicing my wife’s satiated, cream filled pussy. I lifted her legs up pinning them against her shoulders and lowered my face. Beginning from below her delectable sphincter, I drew my flattened tongue across her delicate ass, slurping our juices into my mouth. Words cannot touch the depth of what I felt at that moment. His cum, my cum and Bella’s cum had mingled into an alchemical cuckold elixir. The medicine cured my resistance and shame for wanting cock, cum, fucking, sucking and all carnal pleasure. Concerns about depravity, perversion, and degeneracy no longer plagued my consciousness.

As we drove home, I reflected on the thoughts circulating in my new headspace. I have no longing to subjugate myself as a humiliated cuckold, demeaned and belittled by my wife and her bull. That’s not my kink. I love watching my wife free herself, stretching beyond repression and constraint, to satisfy her carnal needs. Such freedom is our salvation from the mundane, comfortable, and safe. Sex has become thrilling and exciting. An increased intimacy and honesty have brought us closer together. Our hidden secrets, longings, and unshared fantasies dematerialize into faded memories from another life.

Published 
Written by twinserpents
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments