Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All I Want For Christmas Is A Big Black Cock

"John is tricked into sharing his new Vietmanese wife by his black boss Henry. And becomes the ultimat cuckold when Henry breeds Lilly"

109
20 Comments 20
12.8k Views 12.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Be warned, this is an extreme cuckold story, as requested by my story fans, so if cuckold isn't your thing, then it might not be the story for you. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Includes interracial breeding, lactation, cum eating, and caging. But if it is your thing, then don't forget to vote if you enjoy it."

I work for the US Intelligence agency as a data analyst. I basically scroll through thousands of emails, phone conversations, and text messages from our worldwide embassy staff.

The basis of my job is to see if any of our people are selling secrets to other countries. There is a team of six of us, and we have the highest security clearance in the agency. I see things about our embassy staff's private lives that would shock people to the core. We get it all every personal photo, every erotic text message ever sent.

Two years ago, the NSA sent me to the US consulate in Vietnam after a spate of security issues among consulate staff. My capacity was told to the staff team as a consulate general administrator, but my real task was data analysis.

Around six months after living in Ho Chi Minh, I met and fell in love with Linh. I had never met a woman so beautiful, loving, and incredibly sexy. We first met in the laundry in our apartment building and soon became good friends, then lovers, and what a lover she is. Her sex drive is insatiable. After twelve months, I proposed, and we were married six months later, just before I was moved back to DC.

Linh, or Lilly, the western name she picked for herself before we moved back to the US, had no idea what I did as I couldn't tell her. Because of that, I seemed a bit anal about certain things she constantly did. Like our phone conversations and what she would send me via text because I knew the other analysts would see it.

This caused Lilly to become agitated, thinking I didn't love her or that I was ashamed of her appearance. She argued it wasn't normal that a husband didn't want to receive sexy photos or erotic text messages from his wife during the day.

As I said, Lilly is very sexual and an extremely visual person. After returning home to the US, she would send me photos of herself while lingerie shopping and lying in bed, masturbating. It was terribly embarrassing for me knowing one of the members of my small team would be seeing them. So I asked her to stop sending such things to me.

Lilly was very headstrong at twenty-six, and my request to stop sending such messages to me only made her send them more often and even more explicit. So I dropped the subject with her, hoping she would just get tired and stop sending such text messages.

Lilly is stunning with her waist-length straight black hair and larger-than-average breasts for a Vietnamese girl. Her tiny waist made them look even larger. Her coffee-colored, thick, firm nipples sat up high and proud all the time. Lilly is five foot three inches tall and very slender. Her pussy is waxed smooth, and her long thick lips are clearly visible even with her legs together.

The first indication that Lilly's text messages were common knowledge within my team was when my boss, Henry, mentioned to me casually one day just before the staff Christmas party how attractive Lilly was. He went on to say he couldn't wait to dance with her at the upcoming Christmas party in a couple of days.

It took me a few seconds to realize how he would know how attractive my wife was as he hadn't met her. I definitely didn't like how he said he was looking forward to meeting her at the Christmas party. Henry is six feet six inches tall and built like a bricks shit house. He is African American and is rumored to be an ex-Navy seal intelligence operative. His muscular body would suggest that might not be just a rumor.

It was evident now that Henry had been intercepting my phone messages. That made sense since he was my supervisor. I felt a sudden cringe in my stomach. And I felt sick, knowing that this incredibly good-looking massive black guy had been looking at photos and video clips of my petite Asian wife Lilly naked and fucking herself with the nine-inch black dildo. A funny gift her friends had given her for her bachelorette party, which she seemed to use constantly lately, going by the video clips I received.

That night at home, I again tried to explain to Lilly that our phone conversations might not be private due to my position in the US government.

"You are ashamed of your wife. You think I'm ugly," Lilly screamed when I finished explaining to her.

"No, of course not, darling. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met," I replied, defending my stance on racy pictures and videos.

"Then why you not like when I send you pictures? You ashamed I'm not American girl, or maybe you like boys? My friends say you might be gay. My friends all say all men like sexy pictures from wife. I don't understand what's wrong with you," Lilly snapped, getting angry.

Frustrated, I decided no point fighting it anymore. Henry had obviously already seen Lilly, so it hardly mattered now, did it?

"Darling, I can assure you I'm not gay, and I'm not ashamed of you. I'm very proud of you; I tell everyone at work how beautiful and sexy my wife is. I don't mind really that you want to show me how much you love me with your sexy photos and messages. I was just being cautious, that's all."

"Do you really tell your friends at work I'm beautiful and sexy, or you just saying that to make me happy?" She asked, calming down a bit and hugging me.

"No, darling, I'm always bragging to my work friends how incredibly beautiful and sexy you are," I said, unwittingly playing right into Henry's deviant plans.

This seemed to satisfy Lily that I did find her attractive and that I wasn't gay. We made hot passionate love a couple of times until I was worn out. I knew from experience it probably was nearly enough for my borderline nymphomaniac wife.

Saturday night came around quicker than I would have liked. Henry had made several comments to me over the week about Lily and sought me out Friday afternoon to ensure she would be coming to the Christmas party at the Capital Building.

My fears of Henry's attraction to Lily were exasperated when she walked into the living room with her hair up in a beehive bun in a red dress that barely covered her large, firm breasts. The dress plunged deep in the front with two loose bits of material covering her erect nipples with ample side boob exposure, not to mention the long split running to her upper thigh.

The look on my face must have been enough for Lily to be concerned about her dress choice.

"Why do you make that funny face? Is dress not sexy enough? I want to make good impression on your friends. You said you say I beautiful and sexy, woman, so want to show them how lucky you are,"

I knew whatever I said now would cause an argument. I would be the bad guy if I tried to explain it was too much for a work Christmas party. But if I'm honest, she looked hot as hell. Still, I was concerned she would attract too much attention, especially from Henry.

"Darling, you look amazing. I can't tell you how good you look. Every man there will be falling all over you. My boss has been excited to meet you; he told me he thought you were extremely beautiful,"

"Oh really, You hadn't mentioned that before. How he know what I looked like? You show him my picture?"

Realizing what I had said and unable to explain further due to national security, I simply replied, " Yes, darling, I showed him your pictures."

Our arrival at the capital building caused the stir I thought it would, with Lily's dress barely covering her top half. She was the center of attention from the men, but I could see the Chinese whispers from the women.

Henry spotted us at the bar. His huge grin told me he liked what he saw, his eyes undressing Lily from top to bottom, but then he already knew what she looked like intimately.

Henry left the group of people he was engaged in conversation with and made a beeline for us.

"You must be the lovely lily, and may I say you are even more radiant and attractive in the flesh," he said, taking lily's hand, lifting it to his lips, and gently kissing it.

His eyes never leaving Lily as they roamed her body, most likely remembering every intimate detail. It was as if I wasn't even there.

"Come, Lily, let me introduce you to the rest of the team Travis works with. We are a very tight-knit bunch, and they are going to love you, I'm sure," Henry said, taking Lily by the hand and guiding her into the next room out of my sight.

I was left waiting at the bar for our drinks to be made, silently seething. Henry hadn't even acknowledged me. Instead, making his way straight to Lily before dragging her off.

Unfortunately, just as our drinks arrived, the director of the NSA slid in next to me at the bar, and he wanted to talk to me about Some work matters. 'The director had kept me busy for nearly forty minutes. By the time I got away, I could no longer see Lilly.

I searched everywhere for her. It was evident that she was no longer at the party. Then it hit me. None of my team were at the party. My heart sank. I immediately thought the worst. Then I spotted Tony.

"Tony, where the hell is My wife and the guys?"

"I'm sorry, buddy, I really a. It was Henry's idea. I didn't want any part of it. They are in Henry's office."

I exited the room and headed down the hall to Henry's office.

I opened the door and nearly died. Lilly was on her hands and knees. Clive was fucking her furiously from behind While Steve had his cock down Lilly's throat. I don't know how big his Cock was, but Lilly's eyes were rolled back in her head, and she was gagging. I had never heard her making those noises when she had blown me.

I stood there, a broken man. Henry smiled a big broad smile.

"Come and join us, John. Lilly was thrilled you decided to share all her intimate photos and videos with the guys. And telling us how beautiful and sexy she is. She just couldn't believe you wanted to give her all these big dicks for her Christmas present to apologize for being angry at her for sending all the naughty text messages while you were at work."

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

What could I say? He had clearly spun a story to Lilly, telling her this was my idea and that I had shared her photos and videos with the guys because I wanted to apologize for telling her off for being naughty.

"Take a seat, John, and enjoy the show. I mean, it was your idea after all," the fucking prick said sarcastically.

I sat down and watched as the two guys continued using my tiny wife's holes. Clive looked at me and said, "John, you are the man. This is some quality pussy, and I'm about to give her my Christmas present, a big load of cum."

I watched as he slammed his cock into Lilly one more time, his body tensing up as his balls unloaded into my wife's unprotected pussy. I always used a condom, as Lilly wasn't on birth control.

As Clive's large cock slipped from Lilly's pussy a massive stream of cum poured out of her stretched pussy. No sooner had Clive's moved out of the way, and Paul got in behind Lilly, his cock sliding easily with all the cum in her, acting as lubricant.

Clive quickly dressed. Patting me on the shoulder as he left and headed back to his wife and the Christmas party. I could do or say nothing. Then it was Steve's turn to cum as he held Lily's mouth against his groin and unloaded directly down her throat.

Steve thanked me and headed back to the party. As pissed off as I was, I couldn't help but be acutely aware my cock was rock hard watching Lilly being used. By my work colleagues. I had seen many photos of Paul's wife, and I knew getting a quality piece of arse like my Lilly he wouldn't last long.

My thoughts were confirmed when he tensed up and added his load of cum inside Lilly's pussy. Well, that just left Henry. I guess he wanted her to himself.

"Well, Lilly, why don't you tell John how much you love your Christmas present."

"My darling, thank you so much for my Present this is the best present I ever receive. You are clever to share my naughty photos of me with your friends. I guess you really are proud of my body and think I'm a sexy wife."

"I'm glad you are happy, Lilly."

"Oh, so happy, darling. I told Henry if you like this so much, maybe we can have everyone over to our house for New Year's Eve, and we can do it again. I really enjoyed it. I love America. It is the place dreams come true."

Lilly darling, why don't you tell John what you really want for Christmas," Henry said.

"All I want for Christmas Is a Big Black Cock, hahaha. That's a funny joke Henry made me tell you."

"Why don't you come over here, baby girl, and unwrap the present I got you for Christmas?"

Henry stood up, and I watched as my wife crawled on her hands and knees to Henry. I had never seen her this submissive before. She undid Henry's belt and then his pant and pulled them down. Jesus Christ, of course, his dick would look like something out of a porn movie. It had to be ten inches, if not more.

I think Lilly was in shock. She just stared at it with her mouth open in complete awe. She had never seen a cock that big. She needed to use both her hands to hold it. Lilly picked it up and rubbed it all over her face like she was worshipping it. Then she licked the underside of the head before wrapping her lips around the large head, sucking it like a Lilly pop.

"So John, what do you think of your little hot wife now worshiping my big black cock. Doesn't she look beautiful sucking this monster cock?"

"I have to admit. I don't think Lilly has ever looked sexy than on her knees worshiping your dick Henry. I didn't think it possible, but I have never been this turned on in my life. I want to watch you stretch her pussy more than it has ever been with my cock."

"That's the spirit, champ. I knew you would get on board with your wife becoming my whore once you saw how good she looked as she worshiped it. Look, my little slut. Your husband's cock is all hard watching you suck my black cock."

I really did hate to admit it, but Lilly had never looked better than she did right now. I loved her, but I loved her even more with Henry's big black cock in her mouth. My balls were aching, and my cock was harder than it had ever been. I hated myself for being this excited watching my wife being a slut for other men.

"Ok, John, my new slut has got me nice and hard it's time to watch me destroy her tiny Asian pussy. You know it's never going to be the same again, right? How do you feel knowing your work colleagues were the last ones to ever fuck her while she was still tight? When I'm done using her, your little dick won't even touch the sides."

Fuck, my body was betraying me. It took all my strength not to cum just hearing Henry say that. I watched as my entire team had fucked my wife. Now Henry was going to destroy her once tight little pussy. My cock twitched and throbbed just at the thought of it.

Lilly stood up while Henry sat down on the chesterfield opposite his desk. She climbed on him, straddling Henry but facing me. Henry took hold of his big thick cock. He held it while Lilly squatted down on top of the massive invader, about to rearrange her internal organs.

"You are so big, Henry. Oh, I love it, and not even in me yet."

Lilly was right. The head of Herny's cock had opened her already larger than my cock ever had. Lilly let a little more weight off, and the head of Henry's cock disappeared. Lilly screamed out and lifted slightly, but Henry held her in place, pushing her down even more.

Fuck, Lilly's pussy was stretched so much it looked like it was going to split her in two any second. I could see the pain on her face but also something different in her eyes. There was a fire beginning to burn inside her, and I knew. Lilly would never exclusively be mine ever again.

"Oh, you're too big, Henry. Oh fuck, so big, so thick."

Henry was still several inches from having his cock embedded in Lilly. But Lilly continued to push herself down on his cock, determined to take the entire length.

Henry placed his hands on Lily's shoulders and pushed her down. Lilly's tiny bum came to rest on his balls. She screamed out in a mix of pain, pleasure, and pride. My cock erupted, spewing out jets of cum as it twitched and pulsed more cum than I had ever blown, and I had barely even touched myself.

"Look, my little slut. Your cuckold husband loves seeing you fuck my big black cock. He just came all over himself."

"Darling, you like watch Henry fuck me, huh? That's good because Henry going to fuck me all the time now. I love his cock so much better than yours. Sorry, just tell you the truth."

I knew it was true. I knew I had lost my wife; she was Henry's slut now, and he would fuck her whenever he wanted. And the thing was, I was ok with that. Lilly deserves Henry's big cock. She looked so fucking hot impaled on it. I just hoped they would let me watch now and then.

Lilly pushed herself up and then slammed back down her pussy accustomed to his size. Now she really began to fuck her hard. My cock was hard again as he bounced her up and down like a toy. I had the best view in the house. I was sitting right in front of my new hotwife, her legs spread and her pussy stretched open. Henry's cock had a thick white creamy ring around the base of his ball as Lilly's pussy began lubing up.

Lilly had barely stopped screaming and moaning in orgasm since bottoming out on Henry's cock, and she was like a rag doll now as a continuous orgasm consumed her.

I unleashed another torrent of cum all over myself as Henry's cock unloaded deep inside her once-tight pussy. It looked like he had shot a gallon of cum in her. Henry pulled his cock out of Lilly's gaping pussy, and the thick white cum poured out of her. I envied Henry because he owned Lilly now. I could never make her come so much.

"Ok, John, now you have seen how much better I fuck your wife than you do. It's time for your new role in this marriage. Get over here and clean my cream pie up. And while you are at it, you can clean up my cock as well."

Henry took Lilly home the night of the Christmas party. He shared her with six of his black buddies. He kept her for nearly a week. Lilly told me in detail how they stretched her pussy and arse open. Saying hardly a minute went by where she wasn't being fucked or sucking a cock, and most times, it was both.

Lilly gave birth to our black daughter nine months later, and she is in child again. I do love it when she is pregnant. Lilly lets me indulge in my lactation fetish, which I developed when she was pregnant with our first child. I lay under her leaking breasts sucking on her long thick nipples and drinking her milk as Henry or one of his many friends fuck her from behind.

Henry has told me he has been selling videos of Lilly online. Apparently, there is a large market for pregnant interracial gang-bang movies. So he and his buddies are going to continue to breed Lilly.

But I'm ok with that. I enjoy my role as babysitter while Lilly is being fucked by one or more of her black lovers in our marital bed. And Lilly loves being a pregnant slut for black cock. She said she was born to be bred.

I haven't fucked Lilly for eighteen months. Henry locked and caged me just after that first Christmas. But I am happy with my role as a supportive husband and cum cleaner. It's almost a full-time job because Lilly almost always has a load of cum in her gaping cunt or arse that needs cleaning up with my tongue and mouth.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments