Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures With Traci A New Lifestyle Part 1

"A young married couple confesses and decides to explore their intimate desires"

124
42 Comments 42
18.3k Views 18.3k
7.3k words 7.3k words
Recommended Read

“Terry, what are you doing?”

I turned. Traci, my wife of just over a year was standing in the doorway to our den. She was dressed in her white chiffon baby doll nightie. Underneath the nightie she was naked. The short, nearly transparent nightgown barely veiled her large breasts and shaved sex. My wife was a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous body and she loved to display it.

Traci has an amazing figure. She is 5'2” tall, wears a 32 F brassiere and weighs a little under one hundred pounds. She was an outstanding high school gymnast and in college majored in modern dance. Unfortunately after we graduated from college Traci was confronted with the harsh reality of the limited marketability of a degree in modern dance. She is currently employed as a receptionist for a large investment firm.

I continue to be amazed that Traci decided to marry me. Women like her were always way out of my league. Before we were married she generally dated men who were tall, handsome and assertive. I'm short, just three inches taller than Traci, slender, I weigh just over 135 pounds and unfamiliar social situations make me nervous. I teach a third grade class at Benjamin Franklin Elementary School. I love Traci, I love my job, I love teaching, but I'm quiet and reserved. I have never aspired to be the cock of the walk. 

I quickly minimized the video playing on my computer screen and looked at Traci. She was gorgeous. 

Traci saw me staring at her and giggled, “You love this nightie, don't you.”

“I really do.”

“I love to tease you, it excites me.” 

“I like being teased. It excites me too.”

“I know it does. That's one of the reasons I enjoy doing it so much.” Traci walked around behind me and rested her hands on the back of my chair. She smelled of soap, body powder and lotion. Her brown hair hung loosely around her shoulders. She leaned forward, pressed her soft chiffon covered breasts into the back of my head and asked, “So what are you looking at?”

Aroused, but also terrified about how my wife might react if she actually saw the video I was watching, I answered, “Nothing interesting.”

“Come on Terry, I can't sleep and my book is dull. I'm bored. Show me what you're doing.”

Panicking, I stammered, “I uh... No, I can't.”

Traci giggled. “You act like you're watching porn...” But then she gasped and said, “Oh my god! That's it! That's what you're doing. You're watching porn! Show me! I want to see it too.”

“I don't think you'd like it.”

“Why wouldn't I like it? I'm not a prude. You know that.”

That was true. Before we were married Traci was sexually active, very active. She and her close friend Marcie Townes described themselves as a couple of cock hungry sluts. That was actually one of the original reasons I was attracted to Traci. She was the most sexually open and uninhibited woman I'd ever met. 

Unfortunately, once we started dating seriously Traci decided to stop seeing other men. She told me that she loved me and while she also loved sexual variety she valued our relationship even more and wouldn't do anything that might jeopardize our bond. She explained that her mother was and still is a sexually liberated woman. She was never faithful to Traci's father and she never made any effort to hide her trysts from him. 

Traci's father tried to live with his wife's brazen infidelity, but the situation finally became intolerable for him. He filed for divorce when Traci was six years old. During the divorce proceedings it was revealed that Traci was not actually his biological daughter. This was the ultimate indignity for her father. As soon as the divorce was final he cut all ties with both Traci and her mother. Traci has not had any contact with him since she was seven.

While I understood and respected Traci's decision to be faithful to me, it disappointed me. I can't explain it, but her trysts with other men not only didn't make me jealous, they excited me. Sadly, I was too shy to divulge that fact to Traci, so I quietly accepted her decision to change her lifestyle. Now I was caught in a situation where I might have to divulge my secret desire to her. Desperate to avoid discovery I whispered, “It's kind of personal.”

“Personal? Baby, I'm your wife, your spouse, your soulmate. I want to know about your desires. It will help us have even more fun in bed. I love sex in all of its forms including porn so let's see the video you were watching.”

Resigned to discovery, I nervously started the video again.

Traci watched, after several seconds she said, “I don't know what you were worried about, this is pretty vanilla. It's just a man and a woman fucking. I like it, I mean watching people fuck is great, but it's...” Traci suddenly stopped. She watched for several more seconds and then she said, “There's a guy sitting in a chair in the corner of the bedroom. He's watching them. His cock is out. He's masturbating while he watches them fuck. Terry, this is a cuckold video...”

I silently stared at the computer.

Traci continued, “Marcie and I used to belong to a sex club. There was an older woman who was a regular, her name was June. She was married. Her husband was a cuckold; no not just a cuckold, he was a willing cuckold. He encouraged June to get together with other guys.” Traci chuckled, “And she did, June was a slut, she couldn't get enough cock.”

Timidly, I said, “You never told me about her.”

“I didn't think you'd be interested.” Traci paused and stared at me. After a moment she smiled and said, “But it appears that maybe you are interested. Are you?”

Accepting that I was caught and realizing that any further attempts to hide my secret fantasy would be futile I quietly answered, “Yes, I would be very interested in learning more about your friend June's lifestyle.”

“She calls herself a hot wife. Are you familiar with that term?”

“Yes.”

“Do you fantasize about me being a hot wife?”

I whispered, “Yes.”

Traci smiled. “We should have had this conversation a long time ago.”

I shrugged.

“You're very shy about this.”

“I'm nervous that you'll be mad.”

“Because you fantasize about other men fucking me?”

“Yes.”

“Terry, you know about my past. I think I'm about as open minded about sex as a person can be.”

“But when we got serious you stopped dating other guys.”

“Yes, I did. I was always afraid that you would finally realize what a slut I was and leave me.”

“I would never leave you, not ever.”

“And I'll never leave you either.” 

“I was afraid to tell you. I mean, how do you tell the girl you love that it excites you when she lets other guys fuck her?”

Traci grinned at me. “Yes, I can see how that might have been a problem for you.” There was a moment of silence and then Traci asked, “So what do we do now?”

Shaking my head, I answered, “I don't know.”

“We definitely need to spend some time talking openly. We have to get you over your shyness about this. Once you're a little more comfortable about your fantasies we can discuss how we might want to explore them.”

“Are you saying that you might be willing to really do it?”

“I'm certainly open to the possibility, but we have to talk first and I'm afraid it's getting late. We should probably get to bed. We can talk tomorrow.”

“Traci, I don't think I can go to sleep right now. I'm too excited.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

Traci giggled. “I'm excited too and I don't think I could go to sleep either.”

“It's Friday night. Neither of us has to work in the morning and it's only 11:30.”

“Okay, but turn off your computer. We can talk in bed.”

“All right.” 

I shut my computer off and followed Traci out of the den. As soon as we were in our bedroom she turned, put her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed her back. After a moment she stepped back and said, “Take off your clothes. This discussion will be more fun if we're both naked.” 

Traci took off her nightie while I quickly undressed. As soon as we were both naked Traci pulled down the bed covers and lay down with her head propped on a pillow and her legs spread. “Give me some head Terry, make me cum, then we can talk.” Before I met Traci I thought giving head referred only to sucking a cock, but Traci applied it to both fellatio and cunnilingus. I had to admit that it excited me when she asked me to give her head. 

I quickly positioned myself between Traci's parted thighs. As I kissed her wet cunt she said, “Terry, I'm thinking about all the hot guys who fucked me before we were married. I loved cock, I loved it so much.”

I started licking her.

Giggling, Traci continued, “I really don't know how many different guys have fucked me. Marcie and I went out almost every night. We both loved sex.” 

This was the first time Traci had been so brazenly open about her lifestyle before we were married. While she'd never tried to hide it from me or even minimize it, she'd never glorified it either. Her new attitude was exciting me.

I slipped first one and then two fingers into Traci. She was wet, very wet. As I fucked her with my fingers I asked, “Who was your favorite?”

“You of course, because I love you, but that's not what you want to hear.”

Still finger fucking Traci, I sucked her engorged clit into my mouth and started massaging it with my tongue. I knew my wife loved this.

Traci gasped and then she cried out, “Danny Clark! He was amazing. His cock was about nine inches and thick and he knew how to use it. Danny fucked like a dancer.” Traci closed her eyes. For a moment she quietly enjoyed the pleasure I was giving her with my tongue, then she opened her eyes again and said, “Danny was really dominant. He used to spank me. When I was with him I'd get so excited that I'd do anything for him. I even licked his asshole.” Laughing, Traci said, “I was such a slut. I used to let him fuck me in the butt too.”

I felt the tension building in Traci's body. I rapidly flicked her clit with my tongue. Suddenly she arched her back, screamed, “I was a slut and I loved it!” And then her entire body began to shake. Her orgasm was intense. I pulled back and waited. The convulsions of pleasure gradually subsided and then Traci lay quietly. I continued to wait. After a moment Traci opened her eyes and sat up. 

I said, “That was an intense orgasm.”

Traci nodded. “I was pretty excited and you give great head.”

I smiled at Traci. She smiled back, but then her smile faded. I asked, “What's wrong?”

“While I was excited I said some things, things I'm afraid might have hurt you.”

“When you told me about the things you used to do with that Danny guy?”

“Yes.”

“You didn't hurt me. I think I understand. Dominant guys excite you.”

“Yes, Terry, they really do.”

“I'm not a dominant guy.”

“No you're not. Terry, guys like Danny are fun, a lot of fun, but I wouldn't want to spend my life with one of those guys. I like to be with you. We're sharing our lives together I want to grow old with you.”

“I like being with you too, but I'll bet you'd still enjoy an occasional evening with a guy like Danny.”

“Yeah, I would, but could you handle that?”

“I think I could. We maybe need to talk a little more, but the idea excites me, it excites me a lot. Tell me more about your dates.”

“You mean with Danny?”

“Sure, but I want to hear about other guys too.”

“Okay.” Traci thought for a moment and then she said, “I lost my virginity during the fall of my Freshman year in college. My roommate was sexually active. Several nights a week she would come home from a date proclaiming the joys of sex. I didn't have any deep moral convictions about protecting my virginity. My mother believes in free love, but she'd urged me to abstain from sex until I was out of high school. While I was in high school I was into sports and academics, so it was easy to focus my energy on those activities. In college, after listening to Jenny talk about the fun she was having I decided it was time for me to finally try sex too.”

“That makes sense.”

“There was a boy in my biology class, Matt Sanders. He was another Freshman. We'd become friends. He asked me to go on a date with him. I accepted. I'd already decided that he was the one.”

“Lucky guy.”

Traci smiled at me and continued. “We went to a movie, it was a romantic comedy. As soon as the movie started I put my hand on Matt's thigh. I could feel his muscles tighten but he didn't object or push my hand away.”

“I'm sure he didn't.”

“I got braver and moved my hand to Matt's cock. I traced the outline of it under his jeans with my fingers. Terry, I could feel it grow. It was amazing. It got really big.”

“They do that.”

“Yes, it's a quality I quickly learned to appreciate.”

“What happened next?”

I grabbed Matt's hand and placed it on my thigh. He was shy. He needed a little encouragement.”

“You weren't shy.”

Traci laughed. “I have never been shy, especially about sex, at least once I had my first taste of it. Anyway, that was all the encouragement Matt needed. His hand went directly to my crotch and my hand went right back to his cock.”

“You weren't watching the movie at all.”

“Nope, not at all. After a few minutes I suggested that we go to Matt's dorm room. When we made the date he'd told me that his roommate was gone for the weekend.”

“That was convenient.”

“Very. Matt immediately agreed. We were both so excited that we almost ran back to the dorm. As soon as we were inside his room we started making out. While we kissed Matt led me over to his bed, pulled me down with him, pushed his hand under my tee shirt and began massaging my brassiere covered breasts. Realizing that I wasn't stopping him, he reached around, unclasped my bra and started playing with my bare nipple. Terry honey, it was so hot.”

“I agree, it is hot. Was that the first time a boy touched your bare breasts?”

“It was.” Traci smiled. “You really do like hearing stories about me with other guys, don't you.”

“Very much.”

Giggling, Traci said, “Matt fucked me. He fucked me three times that night.”

“Did it hurt? You were a virgin.”

“There was a moment of pain the first time he penetrated me, but then there was this overwhelming pleasure. I love to fuck. I loved it right away.”

“I wish I was better at fucking.”

“Baby, you have a small cock and you cum quickly, but I still like to feel you inside me. You also give wonderful head.”

“I try really hard.”

“I know you do, that's one of the many reasons I love you so much.”

I smiled. 

Smiling back Traci said, “I'd like to read some of your favorite stories so I can learn a little bit more about the things that excite you.”

Shaking my head, I said, “That might be a little embarrassing.”

“Why? I'm your wife. I love you. I will always love you.”

“Some of my fantasies are kind of kinky.”

“Then it's even more important that I learn about them. I want to be able to play with you. Baby, if we do decide to do this I'll be fucking other men, a lot of other men.”

“I hope so, I really do.”

Traci's breath caught. After a moment she said, “I wasn't expecting that response, but it definitely excites me. Terry, if we decide to do this I want you to enjoy this as much as I will. That means I want to try to fulfill your most intense fantasies too.”

I have a collection of favorite stories. I'll email the links to you so that you can read them on your tablet.”

“That will be perfect. Now we'd better go to sleep.”

“Okay, but I'm still not sure I'll be able to do that.”

“We have to try. We both need to get some rest. I think this is going to be an exciting weekend.” Traci kissed me and then she rolled over and immediately fell asleep.

For a few minutes I lay on my back thinking about the events of the evening. Everything was exciting, but at that moment what excited me most was that Traci had gone to sleep unconcerned about the fact that I hadn't yet cum. I fell asleep imagining that my penis was locked in a chastity cage.

The next morning was Saturday. Neither of us had to go to work. I was lying in bed on my side waking up, but I wasn't yet fully awake.  I felt Traci's lips gently brush the back of my neck.

“Wake up sleepy head. I want to have some fun.” Traci pulled me down so I was lying on my back. 

I knew what was happening. This was Traci's favorite way to start a Saturday or Sunday morning. She straddled me and moved forward so that her cunt was directly over my face.

As Traci sat down and pressed her already moist sex against my mouth she said, “Eat me Terry, make me cum.”

I eagerly responded. This was also my favorite way to start a day. I began by kissing the lips of Traci's pussy. My face was immediately soaked with the moisture of her arousal. My kisses quickly turned into French kisses. My tongue probed Traci's opening. As I licked her I thought about all of the men whose cocks had penetrated this most intimate place. The image inflamed my passion. Hoping that more men would soon be pleasuring my wife I found her engorged clitoris, sucked it into my mouth and started madly fellating it. At the same time I flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

Traci went wild. She ground her cunt into my face. I kept sucking her clit. We were both consumed by a frenzy of lust. Suddenly Traci arched her back and screamed.

My wife cums easily and while her orgasms are always intense, this one was volcanic. I waited patiently while the tremors of lust gradually subsided. Finally Traci slipped off of my face and lay silently on the bed next to me. I continued to wait. 

Eventually Traci roused herself from her post orgasmic euphoria. Smiling at me, she said, “Now it's your turn.”

“I'd like that.”

“Do you want the usual?”

“I love the usual.” I was grinning.

Giggling, Traci wrapped her fingers around my tiny erection and slowly began stroking me. I lay back, closed my eyes and enjoyed my wife's tender loving care.

I'm certain there are those who would call me a fool for accepting a simple hand job after what I'd just done for my wife, especially knowing the things she'd done for other men before we were married. They would be wrong. Traci would do anything for me. Unfortunately, I have some control issues. When my cock gets close to her mouth or her pussy I tend to orgasm immediately. If she uses her fingers she can make the pleasure last without diminishing the intensity of the experience. The usual is my choice and I love it.

I was aroused. I came quickly, spurting semen on my stomach and Traci's fingers.

Still giggling Traci said, “Cum is a delicacy that should never be wasted.” She always said this after I orgasmed from one of her wonderful hand jobs. She licked my semen from her fingers and then she leaned over, licked up the cum on my stomach and chest and slipped up the bed. She kissed me hard on the lips and pushed some of my semen into my mouth with her tongue. I accepted it eagerly. I always did. 

For a moment we giggled and hugged and then we got up and showered. As we dressed Traci said, “I'm really eager to start reading your stories.”

“Why don't you bring your tablet into the dining room. I'll email some links to my favorite stories to you and then I'll make us some breakfast.”

“That would be wonderful, but I don't need a big breakfast this morning. A glass of juice, a slice of toast and coffee would be perfect.”

“I'll bring it to you in the dining room.”

“Thank you sweetheart, you're the perfect husband.”

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

I hurried to our den, turned on my computer and quickly sent a dozen story links  to Traci. As soon as I was finished I went to the kitchen and started making  breakfast.
 
By the time I was finished preparing the toast and coffee Traci was seated at the dining room table reading a story on her tablet. I brought her breakfast to her and retired to the kitchen. I'd already decided to eat at the kitchen counter. Traci was busy reading, she didn't need any distractions from me.   

After I finished my breakfast I returned the dining room. Traci was still seated at the table reading. Trying to avoid disturbing her I poured her another cup of coffee, cleared the dirty dishes from the table and returned to the kitchen. I spent the next hour cleaning the kitchen.

Once I finished giving the kitchen a thorough cleaning I checked on Traci in the dining room. When she heard me come in she looked up at me and said, “Terry honey, these stories are really exciting. We have to talk soon.”

“Would you like to talk now?”

“Yes, I would. Terry, I'm completely captivated by your stories. I wish you'd shown them to me before our wedding.”

“I hope that's a good thing.”

“Oh baby believe me, it's a very good thing.”

“You understand why I didn't show them to you.”

“Of course I do.”

“Okay.”
 
“Sit down, Terry. I have a number of questions for you.”

As I sat down I asked, “Are you upset?”

Traci shook her head. “Not at all. In fact I think your stories may have clarified some issues that have been nagging me since we moved in together. I need to ask you some questions. Regardless of how you answer them I promise that I will still love you.”

“That's scary.”

“I'm sorry, it was meant to be reassuring.”

I smiled.  

Traci continued. “I don't exactly know how to do this so I'm just going to jump in.”

“Okay.”

“In the stories you recommended most of the men, I'm talking about the cuckolds, they're submissive to their dominant wives.  I did a little research and discovered that there is another category of stories frequently called wife sharing stories. In these stories many of the husbands are not submissive.”

“I believe that's correct.”

“Terry, I'm not naturally dominant. If it's important to you I can try, but it won't be easy for me.”

“Traci, remember what you said about that Danny guy?”

“He's really dominant.”

“Yes, but you married me.”

“I think I understand, dominant women are a fantasy for you, a fun fantasy, but you want to share your life with me.”

“That's right, but being a cuckold still has some strong submissive masochistic undertones. Knowing that you've done things for that Danny guy that you've never done for me excites me, it excites me a lot.”

Traci nodded. 

I continued. “Last night, I got you off, but then you went to sleep.”

“I'm sorry, baby; sometimes when I'm tired I can be a little selfish.”

“You don't have to be sorry, it excites me when you do that.”

Traci considered this. After a moment she said, “There's a name for this. It's in your stories.”

“Denial.”

“Yes, denial. So knowing that I've done things for other men that I've never done for you excites you.”

“Very much.”

“You do understand that I'll do any of those things for you, every one of them, all you have to do is ask.”

“I know that.”

“But that's not what you want.”

“You're right, that's not what I want.”

“Wow! This is kinky. I like it, I like it a lot. This game could be a lot of fun.”

“For both of us.”

“I'm still not sure I understand how it will be fun for you.”

“That's because you're not me. You just have to accept the fact that it's what I want. It's my fantasy.”

Traci thought about that. Finally she said, “Okay, but if I don't understand it how will I know if you're getting what you want?”

“Because we talk to each other, we listen to each other, we trust each other and we care about each other. It's why you're with me and not with that Danny guy.”

“All right, I agree, but this is going to have to be a work in progress. We're going to have to go slowly. I'm not ready to buy a whip and put on a pair of black patent leather, thigh high, spike heeled boots.”

“I'm not ready for that either. I'm not sure I'll ever be ready for that.”

Giggling, Traci said, “How about a pair of sneakers and a ping pong paddle?”

“Will you promise to be gentle?”

”Hell no! I'll blister your butt with that paddle.” We both burst out laughing, but then we kissed and held each other tightly. There wasn't any doubt that we were both in love. 

Eventually we relaxed. Traci smiled at me and asked,  “Now can we talk about the other thing?”

“You mean you dating other men.”

“Let's not use euphemisms; other men will be fucking me. Are you certain you want that? I love you. I don't want this to destroy what we have.”

“In one of my favorites stories a wife explains to her husband that while sex can be a wonderful expression of love between two people, it can also just be fun, a game.”

“Do you believe that?”

“If you enjoyed playing golf should I be jealous if you played golf with another man, especially if that other man was a particularly fun golf partner?”

“No, of course not, but sex comes with a lot more baggage than golf.”

“Should it?  I mean is that warranted?”

“Of course not, hey, you're preaching to the choir. I'm the slut who wants to start playing around again.”

“And I'm telling you it's okay.”

“What if it turns out that it's not okay with you?”

“I'm giving you permission to try it. I want you to try it. If it turns out that I can't handle it, we'll talk, but I'm giving you permission to try it, so right now you have a free pass.”

“You're sure.”

“Yes, I'm sure. You do want to try it, don't you?”

“Yes, I admit it, I do. I really do.”

“I want you to try it too. If you don't try it I think it will become an unfulfilled desire that nags both of us.”

“There is this guy, he's a lawyer. His name is Steve Daniels. We work in the same building. We met in the coffee shop on the first floor of our building. He likes to flirt with me. He's asked me to meet him for a drink after work several times.”

Traci was a receptionist for a local investment firm. She worked in a large downtown office building.

“Tell me about him. Is he handsome?”

“He's very handsome. He's tall and fit with long wavy dark hair. He's at least ten years older than we are, but I've always been attracted to older men. He is married, but he made it clear that he enjoys a little fun on the side.”

“He was hitting on you.”

“He hits on me every time he sees me.”

“Do you want to get together with him?”

“Very much. He's what Marcie and I used to call business hot.”

“Will you see him Monday?

“I'm sure I will, but...” Traci's voice trailed off. I waited. After a moment she said, “I have his card. I kept rebuffing his advances, so he gave me his card and told me that if I ever change my mind he would love to have me text him. He's persistent. Persistence is an attractive quality in a man, so I kept his card.”

“He excites you.”

“Yeah, he really does.”

“If last night hadn't happened would you have tried to get together with him?”

“No, absolutely not. Baby I love you. I don't care how much another man excites me I will never cheat on you.”

“But if I'm encouraging you to do it...”

“If you know I'm doing it and I have your blessing that's an entirely different situation.”

“Why did he ask you to text him? Why not call him?”

“He's married. If I accidentally call him while he's with his wife it might create a scene.”

“Do you want to call him today?”

“Would that be all right?”

“Yes, I am definitely ready to take the plunge. Are you?” 

Traci stared at me. After a moment she smiled and said, “Yes, I am.”

“Okay, call him, I want you to call him.”

“Can I invite him to come here?”

A surge of excitement rippled through my loins. “That would be wonderful.”

Noticing my obvious excitement, Traci said, “I won't let you watch, at least not this first time. You'll maybe get to see us making out on the couch, but once we get serious we'll retire to the bedroom.”

“I'll put clean sheets on the bed.”

Giggling, Traci said, “Oh my, you really are turning into the perfect husband.”

“I'm trying very hard. Pleasing you is my greatest reward.”

“Right now you are definitely pleasing me.”

I stood up. “Can I get your phone?”

“You really do want me to do this.”

“Yes, I really do.”

“Okay, yes, you can bring me my phone.”

Excited, I hurried to the dining room table, picked up Traci's cell phone, returned to the living room and handed the phone to Traci.

She immediately started typing. I sat down next to her and waited. After a moment she read, “Steve, I've changed my mind. I'd love to get together with you. Call me when you have a chance. Traci from the coffee shop.”  She looked up at me and asked, “Are you sure?”

“I'm very sure. Send it.”

“This is so exciting. We're really going to do it.” Traci sent the text and then she smiled at me and said, “I've been fantasizing about doing this since our wedding, but I never believed we would ever do it.”

“I have too, and I kept hoping it might happen.”

“And now it is happening. Are you sure you're okay with it? It's not too late to back out.”

Shaking my head, I said, “I don't want to back out. I want you to do it. I want to sit right here in the living room while another man is fucking you in our bedroom.”

“That is so hot. Knowing you're out here is going to make the sex even more exciting.” Traci paused. After a moment she said, “It may not happen this afternoon. Steve may have other commitments. He is married. He might have to spend the afternoon with his wife.”

“I know, but now that we've come this far I feel confident that if it doesn't happen this afternoon it will happen eventually.”

“You really do want it to happen.”

“I do.”

“It will just be sex, sport fucking. I won't ever love anyone but you.”

“Actually, I think this makes it less likely that you'll fall in love with another man.”

Slowly nodding Traci said, “It eliminates the issue of bedroom boredom, a problem that many couples encounter.”

“That's right.”

And then Traci's cell phone rang. The screen read Steven Daniels. She said, “This is Steve.”

Smiling, I said, “You'd better answer it.”

“I'll turn on the speaker so you can hear too.”

“I'd like that.”

Traci picked up her phone, switched on the speaker and said, “Hi Steve.”

“Hi Traci, your text was a nice surprise. What's happening?”

“I had a chat with my husband last night. He told me that he often fantasizes about me with other men.”

“Really?”

“Yes, we talked and read some stories about men who let their wives fool around with other men. I was excited about the idea. Before I married Terry I was very adventurous. I loved sex, I loved men and I loved sex with lots of different men.”

I kind of suspected that. You obviously love to flirt.”

“I do. Anyway, we talked more this morning. I told Terry about you. He encouraged me to text you.”

“You're telling me that he's okay with you and me getting together.”

“He's definitely okay with it.”

“He understands why we'd be getting together.”

“Yes Steve, he understands that we'll be getting together to fuck. He knows that I used to be a very naughty girl and he wants me to start being naughty again.”

“Really?”

“Yes really.”

“I love naughty girls. I definitely want to get together with you.”

“Are you free this afternoon?”

“As a matter of fact I am.”

“Why don't you come over to my house.”

“Will your husband be there?”

“Yes, but he won't be a problem. He understands. He'll give us some privacy.”

“Wow! This is...” Steve paused and then he said, “This is amazing.”

Traci giggled. “It's going to be fun. How soon can you get here?”

“I'm in my office. I have some work to finish, but that will only take a few minutes. Where do you live?”

Traci gave him our address. Steve said, “I can be there in an hour.”

“That's perfect, it will give me a little time to get ready for you.” 

“I'll see you in an hour.”

“I can't wait.” Traci switched off her phone and set it on the end table. As she set it down we both glanced at the time. It was 1:05. Steve would be here around 2:00. Grinning, Traci said, “This is amazing, it's really going to happen.” 

I nodded.

Traci stared at me. After a moment she asked, “Terry, honey, are you sure you're okay with this?”

Smiling, I answered, “Yes, I'm positive I'm okay with it. I think I'm just as excited as you are. It really is going to happen. I'm going to be your cuckold.”

“Is that what you want?”

“That's exactly what I want. I've been dreaming about this since I met you.”

“I'm so glad. I have to admit that I've really missed sport fucking.”

“Sport fucking, I like that.” I grinned. “My wife's new hobby is sport fucking.”

We both burst out laughing, but after a moment Traci's expression became serious. She said, “I need you to do me a favor.  If you don't want to do it I'll call Steve back and ask him to do it.”

“What is it? I'll do anything for you right now.”

“I need some condoms.”

“Are you worried about Steve? He seems safe to me.”

“Honey, I don't really know him and this is sport fucking. It's foolish to sport fuck without condoms.”

Nodding, I said, “Okay, I guess that's wise. I'll make a quick trip to the drug store.”

“Thank you... hey, Terry?”

“Yes?”

“Buy latex condoms, a dozen regular size and a dozen magnums.”

“I hope you'll need magnums this afternoon.”

Traci giggled. “Me too, this is so exciting. I really have missed sport fucking.”

I grabbed my wallet and car keys and hurried out the door. There was a major chain pharmacy four blocks from our house. I parked and went inside. As I walked passed  the middle aged woman at the checkout counter she asked, “Can I help you find something?”

“Condoms.”  I'd decided to not be shy.

“Aisle seven near the rear of the store.” She was smiling.

I quickly found them, selected a box of regular size Trojans and a box of Trojan Magnums and walked to the checkout counter. I set the two boxes of condoms on the counter. 

As she rang them up, the woman said, “Two boxes of a dozen condoms in two different sizes. Are you not sure about the size you need?”

Again deciding not to be shy, I said, “That's sort of true, but not for the reason you're thinking. My wife is entertaining a new friend this afternoon and we're not sure which size he'll need.”

The woman stared at me. After a moment she said, “Really?”

I nodded. 

“You're definitely an accommodating husband.”

“I love my wife. I want her to have fun.”

“I'm quite certain that my husband wouldn't agree with that position.”

I shrugged.

Shaking her head, she put the two boxes of condoms into a bag, handed them to me and said, “I hope your wife has fun this afternoon.”

As I took the bag I said, “I'll be surprised if she doesn't.”

The woman laughed and said, “I gotta believe that's true.”

When I arrived home I went straight to our bedroom. Traci was seated at her makeup table. As soon as I entered the room she asked, “Did you get the condoms?”

“Yes, I got a dozen Trojan regular size and a dozen Trojan magnums.”

“Perfect.”

“I hope you get to use the magnums this afternoon.”

Traci turned and looked at me. “Really? You really want that?”

“I really do. I can't help it. I'm a cuckold. I think it's my destiny.”

Giggling, Traci said, “Then it must be my destiny to cuckold you.”

“With big cock lovers.”

“Oh yes, lovers whose cocks are much bigger than yours.”

“Definitely!” We  both laughed.

Traci turned her chair around, slipped on the pair of beige high-heeled sandals that were on the floor next to her and stood up. She twirled around and asked, “Do you think Steve will be excited when he sees me?”

Traci was wearing a denim miniskirt that barely covered her rear. Her large breasts spilled out of her skimpy bikini top and her dark hair was pulled back in a sexy ponytail. All of that was provocative, but what really made a statement was her eye makeup. Heavy and dark, it made her look like a slut.

Smiling, I said, “Traci my dear, you are radiating raw sexuality.”

“Would you like to see my panties?”

“Yes please.”

Traci lifted the hem of her skirt, exposing her smoothly shaved pussy.

I laughed. “You aren't wearing panties.”

“I'm not. Most guys interpret that as a green light.” 

“You want to be certain that Steve knows he has a green light.”

“I do, but I don't think Steve is actually going to need much encouragement. I also like to go commando because it's really slutty.”

“Especially when you're wearing a short skirt.”

“Yup!” But then Traci's smile disappeared. She stared at me. After a moment she asked, “Are you going to be okay? I'm worried about you.”

“I don't think you have to be worried. I'm pretty sure I'll be okay.”

“What are you going to do while Steve and I are in the bedroom?” Traci didn't say, while Steve is fucking me in the bedroom. She didn't have to say that. We both knew that would be happening.

I said, “I don't know. I haven't thought about that.”

“Why don't you sit in the den.” 

“Would that be okay?” Our den is directly across the hall from our bedroom.

“I think it would be a good idea. It might help you feel like your a little more involved. You could read one of your favorite stories and maybe watch a porn movie.” Traci paused for a moment to think and then she added, “But no masturbating. Considering what Steve and I will be doing in the bedroom that may seem hypocritical, but I think it's for your own good. Most guys, this includes you, have an emotional let down after cumming. It would be better if you maintained an edge of excitement.”

I nodded. “That makes sense.”

“After Steve leaves I promise to take very good care of you.”

“I'll be looking forward to that, but mostly I'm excited about what will be happening with you and Steve.”

“I'll try to leave the bedroom door open. That will make it easier for you to hear us.” Traci shook her head. “But you can't come into the bedroom.”

“Don't worry, I wont.”

“You could occasionally walk by the door and peek inside, just be careful not to get caught and if you hear us talking you can stand outside and listen, but be very careful about peeking in at that time. When Steve and I are playing he won't be paying any attention to anything else. If we're talking it will mean we're taking  a short break. He might see you then.”

“I'll be careful.”

“And if you decide to watch a porn movie be sure to keep the sound turned off. “

“Don't worry, I will. I'll be much more interested in hearing what's happening in the bedroom between you and Steve.”

“Terry, this is going to be so much fun.”

“I think so too.”

Traci glanced at the clock on her makeup table and exclaimed. “Terry, look  at the time. It's 2:03. Steve could be here any time now. Terry, when he gets here I want you to answer the door.”

“Why me? He's your guest.”

“No honey, he's our guest. You said you want to do this just as much as I do.”

“Yes but...”

“No buts! I want you to answer the door and give Steve a warm welcome. Baby, he has to be a little nervous about your presence. We have to reassure him that he won't get shot this afternoon.”

“Okay, but it's going to be a little embarrassing.”

“Honey, you're about to become a cuckold. Steve is going to fuck me this afternoon while you listen in the next room. You're excited about it, so am I. I'm happy that you understand that this will be sport fucking and nothing else. You don't have anything to be ashamed about.”

“I know, but...”

“I read your stories. Be honest, admit it, a little humiliation excites you.” Tracie stared at me.

I nodded sheepishly and said, “Yes it does.”

“Baby, I get it. I'm a slut. That carries some baggage too.”

“We're both pervs.”

“Yes we are, so let's perv it up together this afternoon, okay, cuckboy?”

“Okay, tramp.” We both laughed and then we kissed. As we kissed the doorbell rang.

Steve had arrived.

 

 

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments