Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in Open Marriage Part 20 - One Hotwife Plus Lover Equals Three

"Our happy couple revisits forbidden group pleasures with a new partner."

39
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Our open marriage adventures continue with a renewed foray into group love making."

As I sat downstairs contemplating Anne's new relationships, along with our acknowledgment that our little game would have to end soon, I realized how lucky we had been. Then, we had a marriage rich with companionship and love, and two wonderful boys who were an unending source of laughter and adventure. Anne was always great at compartmentalizing, balancing her love and devotion to our evolving family, with her strong desire to experience all aspects of her and our sexuality.

The realization that we would soon be having a full threesome with George, my wife's African American boyfriend, was tantalizing, as well as the possibilities with her Greek friend, Alex. As I was thinking about this, my phone chirped and I noticed a text from my wife. Given that it was a Sunday morning, and we were both home, I figured it must be something related to our lifestyle that she didn't want the boys to accidentally overhear.

I read the text and immediately was aroused. Apparently, Alex was also down for a threesome. My wife's text indicated that she would need to catch up with him to plan the actual date. George was out of town for the next ten days, helping to open another gym, so I assumed we would be getting together with Alex first.

Anne had mentioned that she would be extra busy at work that first week, but since she worked with Alex, she would try and make some arrangements then. We had both agreed that we should make things as sexy as possible, while also making sure we were all comfortable. Anne had agreed to handle that angle, in exchange for me handling the balance of all of the boys' activities over that week, and the next. I was fine with this since they were largely playing baseball, and I was either a coach or assistant manager on both of their teams, so I was going to be juggling my responsibilities anyway.

Anne did end up working late most of that week, but she came home Wednesday night and announced that they had a plan for the following Friday and that I should meet Alex ahead of time at a company social at her office, later that week.

Anne said, "You guys can get comfortable, and plus, you can meet some of my other co-workers. And it's an open bar, babe!"

I laughed and said, "OK, I'm in."

My parents ended up watching the boys, while I drove straight from work to Anne's workplace. The event was outside, on a parking deck, and there was an open bar and a DJ. It did not take Anne long to introduce me to Alex. He had a muscular build and thick dark hair, and I could immediately see why my wife was attracted to him.

My wife said, "OK you two. Alex, can you show him around while I mingle with my boss and some of her peers? I shouldn't be long."

Alex said, "Sure," and then he turned to me, and we started making small talk about work, our kids, and the overall state of the world. However, without much warning, the conversation took a decidedly not safe for work turn, rather suddenly.

Alex said, "I understand you're OK with me fucking your wife."

I gulped and almost spat out my drink. I did not think he was just going to come right out with it, but I was also kind of relieved because I had been unsure of how to bring our situation into the conversation.

I replied, "Yes — it's kind of like a game we play..."

He interjected, "I see — I just want you to know, next Friday will be—"

I cut him off and said, "Alex, we've done this before. I'm good. I think it will be sexy and fun, and there is no reason for any of us to be uncomfortable or intimidated. Don't worry about me — I am much more comfortable in these situations than most guys."

I smiled, and Alex smiled back. He raised his glass too, and we touched glasses, and then he uttered some sort of Greek toast.

Then he said, "Outstanding. I can't wait for next weekend. And thank you again, sincerely, for sharing your wife with me."

I responded, "Of course. The pleasure is mine as well."

And with that, I rejoined my wife, and eventually, we tired of the party and went home. On the way home, I filled Anne in on the conversation, and she generally seemed happy that things were in a good place. In addition to our familial responsibilities, Anne and I were now in full-on planning mode for a threesome at Alex's house. I was so horny I could barely resist touching myself.

My wife and I spent that weekend and part of the next week making arrangements for the kids and settling on her outfit for the affair. She had settled on a sexy green mini-dress, and green heels, with matching lingerie. I had gotten Alex's address and confirmed that we would be convening in his basement rec room for the sexual festivities that Friday night. I had offered to bring wine and spirits, and Alex gleefully accepted. Once Friday night came, and our kids were safely stashed with my in-laws, my wife and I drove almost maniacally to Alex's, eager to experience our next sexual adventure, while also nervous and curious at the same time.

Upon our arrival, Alex greeted us wearing a silk bathrobe and immediately led us to his below-ground inner sanctum. Alex had turned down the lights in his recreation room via a dimmer switch. Alex motioned for us to sit, on either the love seat or the leather recliner chairs that ringed the room. Given that this was about to be our first official threesome, I felt like this was a great idea. This felt like a three-way relationship that we would want to ease into, on many levels.

Initially, Anne and I sat in the recliners, but after a little small talk and some whiskey, Anne got up and perched herself right on his lap, with Alex running a hand along the edge of, and eventually just under, my wife's green dress. She let out a sigh and leaned back and kissed him, open-mouthed, so I could see their tongues flicking in and out of each other's mouths.

She managed to unlock her lips from Alex's face long enough to ask me, "This doesn't bother does it honey? I mean, you want to see more right?"

I felt my cock stiffening, although I did feel some jealousy as well. However, as always, the fetishist in me won out, and responded, "Yeah babe."

Alex had now worked his hand up and under my wife's dress from the bottom, and she was clearly enjoying this, and enjoying her little show for me. She kissed him again, then looked at me and said, "What do you wanna see? Tell him. Tell our new friend."

I groaned, "I want to see you guys fuck, baby, then take my turn."

Anne responded, "No, I want you to tell Alex — and tell him what you want him to do, and how you'd like him to leave me."

I was throbbing in anticipation now, and Anne could tell. She knew I was getting off on the role play here, and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Alex had now taken off her dress and was starting to use his fingers to moisten my wife's pussy.

I said, "Oh God. This is already so hot. Alex, I want you to fuck my wife and cum in her pussy. When you're finished, I want to take her while your load is still fresh!"

My wife said, "Oh yeah babe, not the choice of words I would have gone with, but that's the spirit."

She then turned to Alex, removing her shorts in one fluid motion, and said, "Fuck me."

I helped Alex get my wife's bra and panties off and then watched as she climbed back onto his lap, faced him, and began their make-out session again. At this point, my wife was wearing nothing but her green spike heels.

Alex simultaneously squirmed underneath her to remove his robe, allowing me my first glimpse of Alex's big, uncut cock. As I watched my wife ready herself to slide onto Alex's big dick, I looked my wife in the eye, ready to ask if I could disrobe, but she answered my question before I asked by reaching out and pulling down the zipper on my jeans.

As I removed my last bit of clothing and got ready to begin stroking in anticipation of sloppy seconds, I heard a grunt and sigh from my wife, and looked up to see that she had just slid down on Alex's cock. I was mesmerized as I watched her initial, slow movements on his big member, and subconsciously, I grabbed my own cock and began to slowly masturbate.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

Any jealousy I had previously felt had been replaced by pure lust and a sense of sexual heat more intense than usual. Watching my wife's work friend slowly increase the speed of his thrust from under her, his balls flopping up and down between Anne's ass and the sofa, was an incredible turn-on. As he pumped faster, I could sense he was nearing the moment of insemination.

Sure enough, as my wife started to move up and down faster too, Alex let out a short grunt, and then a longer moan, and thrust his hips straight up and held them there, keeping his cock as deep as possible in my wife's pussy. Anne and I both knew he was coming, and as he let his hips down, groaned, and then thrust up again, my wife said, "God yes. Cum in me baby, I want every drop."

This was almost too much for me to take. I almost came right on the spot, but was just barely able to let go of my throbbing manhood, and let things quiesce a little. Once Alex had truly finished, my wife kissed him for a few seconds, then hopped off of his slowly softening cock, and turned to face me, and my now throbbing cock.

As my wife propelled herself off of Alex, some of his cum spilled out and left a small puddle on the carpet. My wife saw the pool of ejaculate and started to move to find a towel, but Alex stopped her, saying, "Don't worry, I got this. I think you may need to take care of someone now..."

Alex laughed as he went up the stairs, and my wife just smirked as she padded over to me. My wife knelt down as if to initiate oral sex, but then got down on all fours, clearly indicating that she wanted me from behind. Without saying a word I entered her cum slicked pussy, and felt the warm, sticky wetness of her and Alex's combined lovemaking.

Once inside my wife, the intensity of my thrusting started to pick up, along with the intensity of my dirty talk. My wife asked me to spank her, so I obliged. Much to my surprise, it seemed as if she started cumming when I started smacking her voluptuous booty. Just as I was nearing orgasm, we heard the door to the rec room open and watched a naked Alex come back down the stairs, holding a towel. This kind of helped back me away from an immediate orgasm, which I appreciated, as I wanted to make this last.

Alex quickly wiped up the cum from the carpet, as best he could, and while he did, my wife and I laughed at the absurdity of the situation. Alex seemed to be enjoying our little show as well, as we could both plainly see that his raging erection had already returned. He threw the towel onto the stairs, and then approached my wife, facing her. I could see Alex's massive pink dong, bobbing in my wife's face, as I continued thrusting away from behind.

I smacked Anne's ass and said, "Suck it, babe. You know you want it!"

She responded, "Oh yeah I do. Come here, Alex..."

And with that, she opened her mouth and took as much of his eight inches as she could. As I pumped away in my wife's pussy from behind, I could hear her making slurping noises as she sucked on Alex's cock. Alex started grunting and talking dirty to my wife right along with me.

He said, "Take it bitch. Suck my dick!"

This turned my wife on even more, and she began cumming on my cock again. As I grew closer to orgasm, I smacked her round booty a couple of more times, while exclaiming, "God babe, I love you so much. But babe, if you want him to finish in your pussy just say it. I know that's what you want!"

My wife slurped and grunted, and managed to say, "Fuck yeah — Alex, you wanna cum in my pussy?"

Anne was working his slicked cock with her hands now, and obviously enjoying it. He responded, "Ohhh — yeah. Oh God yeah — thought you'd never ask!"

All three of us laughed at this exchange, and I pulled out of my wife's vagina, mere moments from orgasm, and allowed Alex to mount her from behind. As Alex slid into position he held out his fist for me to bump. This was awkward, but it definitely played into my whole wife-sharing fantasy, so I fist-bumped him, and then slowly began stroking my own slick cock while he thrust his member vigorously into my wife.

This time, Alex did not last long. He was close to cumming when he mounted my wife, and it really only took a few good, hard strokes for him to begin spurting inside my wife for the second time that night. He thrust deeply into Anne's cunt, and stayed there, uttering a loud cry of pleasure. One thing I remember about this moment was that when Alex mounted my wife from behind the second time, she was face down, ass up. So he was essentially squatting behind her when he came. From my vantage point, I was able to watch his perineum muscles contracting as he orgasmed. This was a MAJOR turn-on.

Even though his part of the show was over a little quickly this time, my wife had certainly gotten off on the deep thrust and insemination, as did I. I almost came in the palm of my hand but was able to hold off, knowing that my reward was only seconds away.

As Alex pulled his cock out of my wife, he winked at me and said, "Thanks, dude."

I just nodded, and stared at his shiny, wet, softening member, now hanging between his legs as he looked for a towel. I knew that re-entering my wife would be easy, and it was. I slid in, up to my balls without even pushing very much, and began pumping away from behind, for the second time that night. As I started working my cock in and out of my hotwife's cum-filled cunt, I knew that I was not going to last long this time. That did not stop me from engaging in some dirty talk, right before my climax.

As I pumped away, I cried, "God babe, I love fucking you when you're full of cum. You like it too, don't you? Tell Alex how much you like it when he fucks you with that big dick."

My wife moaned, "Yeah I do. I love that big dick."

I responded, thrusting harder now, and pulling my wife's hair, "Yeah? You want to keep fucking him?"

My wife groaned, "God yes. As long as you're good babe, I want it all the time."

I looked back at Alex and then at my wife's sexy ass, with my cock glistening with Alex's cum as I pistoned in and out. I said, "Honey if I can ride you like this when he's done with you, you guys can get together whenever you want."

Alex looked at my wife and said, "Works for us, right babe?"

My wife grunted her approval. I never really liked it when Anne's lovers called her babe, but this time it just made me hotter. At the same time, I could smell the pungent aroma of Alex's semen mixing with the scent of my wife's pussy. It was like a sensory overload, and I finally gave in to the urge to cum.

I grunted out the words, "Ahhh, I'm cumming", and then proceeded to finish with vigor inside my wife's pussy.

As I moaned my ultimate pleasure of the evening, I playfully smacked my wife's ass one last time. Alex threw me a towel, which I in turn handed to my wife to help her clean up a little.

Given the hour that our little tryst had finished, Anne and I both realized we were going to have to get on the road pretty quickly. As we said our goodbyes, all three of us agreed that this was something we wanted to do again, and soon. And Anne and Alex exchanged one last kiss on our way out the door. Alex said, "Thursday night?"

Anne responded, "Maybe — let's both check our schedules first."

Then she looked at me and added, "I'm pretty sure this guy is OK with it though..."

I laughed and said, "More than OK, as long as I get to reclaim you."

With that, I put my hand in my wife's hand, said goodbye one last time, and exited Alex's rec room through the side door. From there, my wife and I entered our vehicle, and headed down the road, already planning our next hot adventure. I knew that George would be back in town the following Saturday morning. This also meant that my wife knew that George was back as well. And most importantly, I knew that at least one more hot adventure awaited...

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments