Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Suite Night - Part 1

"A sweet threesome from the point of view a husband"

39
8 Comments 8
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I look you in the eyes as your hands find both of our legs on either side of you on the hotel suite’s couch. As I lean in to kiss you, I put my right hand on your left breast and feel your heart beating fast, your nipple raised in excitement under your shirt. You give me short soft kisses.

A nervous giggle escapes you when he takes his left hand behind your neck, drawing you in for a kiss. His lips lock and overtake yours. His lips move at a slow pace as they encompass yours. Your eyes close and your hand around my thigh grips tighter. 

As your kiss starts to grow in intensity, I can feel my dick grow against my jeans. Your hand leaves my thigh as your lips and tongue meet his. Raising your hands on the side of his face you pull him into you kissing him with a passion and thrill you might have once had making out with a stranger. 

As the ecstasy of the moment and his lips overcome you, I watch as he lifts you onto his lap placing his big hands between your hips and thighs. You let out another laugh and open your eyes to his before remembering me. 

With both hands on his chest, you look to me at first nervous at seeing my dumbfounded expression but then you see my hard dick and a precum wet spot forming through my jeans. You give me a sympathetic loving smile and grab me by the neck. You pull me into a kiss just as passionate as you had given him. 

I can feel your kiss and the couch start to rock as I see your eyes start to close. One of his hands starts to undo the button of your jeans as the rocking turns out to be you grinding against his growing dick. You’re already wet with the thrill and excitement of kissing and feeling another man. His other hand searches your breast and the hard excited nipple I had been feeling just moments before is now in his possession. 

You continue to grind on him as our kiss stops.  With a final smoldering and yearning look, you tell me to take off your shirt. I’m eager to move behind you. Your eyes veer to your hands still on his chest. You are quick to take off his shirt and feel his abs. I kiss your neck from behind and lift your shirt over your head. 

As you raise your arms and I remove your shirt he unzips your jeans. Your pants are now unzipped as one of his hands searches in to feel how wet and soft you are. You whimper out soft “mmm” moans into your kisses as his fingers brush against your clit. 

I watch and listen from behind as he makes you forget about me. I can hear you unbuttoning and unzipping his pants and I attempt to unclamp your bra. As I slide your bra away his large hands cup your breasts and squeeze soft. 

My dick is now straining against my jeans as I see your tongue in a kiss. Your fingers are making their way from his lower abs to what lies under them. I take a step back to take off my own shirt. As my shirt comes off I can see you have moved to the floor on your knees between his strong defined legs. 

You start kissing down his chest towards his stomach. He lifts up off the couch as you grab his underwear and unzipped pants. You slide them down his waist as his large hard cock stands released. 

My heart is pounding behind you as he puts one large hand behind your head and gathers your hair. You begin to kiss his thighs and hips as his member stands erect next to your beautiful face.

Kissing near his base, his shaft grazes your cheek. As I watch all this from behind my stomach sinks as if I’m on a roller coaster. Just as I think you're about to take him into your mouth you stand up and turn around to face me. 

As you turn and stand, your unzipped pants fall to the floor. You still stand between his large feet, his erection reaching your round butt from the couch. I can see you are wearing the sexy underwear you had chosen just for tonight (or maybe just for him) and he now has a great view of the booty that you work so hard for.

You look at me as if I have I caught you in the act but then pull me in for another passionate kiss. I move my hands to your breasts where his had just been, as you undo my pants. I move to kneel in front of you to take your nipples into my mouth and from there to kiss down your stomach to the panties you had chosen for him but that I am taking off. 

As I slide your bottoms off I move my tongue to where they used to be and to your soaking wet lips. I feel and hear your moans but as I look up I can see that it’s not all me. As he has stood up behind you his pants and underwear have fallen to the floor. His arms and hands around you have found their way back to your boobs as he bends to kiss your neck and shoulder. 

With my hands on your thighs and my tongue licking you, I can also see your hands behind your back moving. As I realize your hands are wrapped around another man's dick I slow down doing my job. You open your eyes to see me staring back up at you as I continue to taste you. 

While still looking at me you turn your head to kiss him again on the lips. Taking your hands from behind your back and off his cock you take my head in your hands as I still kneel before you. You bend over to kiss me, this pushes him back a little and he lets his erection lay over your butt and back. 

Jane_Star
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Star

With me below you my head in your hands and his cock on top of you behind you, you give me a quick soft kiss on the lips. You smile. “I guess  this is actually happening, right?”

My heart has been pounding this whole time and it’s hard for me to talk so I nod yes but you can see the stain on my jeans has grown and the head of my dick is visible above the spandex of my underwear.

You tease, “You’re ready to see another man fuck your wife?”

I haven’t seen you talk or act so dirty before but I can see you are turned on and I’m able to squeak out a small, “Yes”. 

You give me another soft quick kiss and say, “ I love you,” as you turn around with a big sexy grin on your face. 

You turn to face him and he bends over to pick you up as you straddle his waist. His large erection is parallel to the floor and slaps up against your perfect ass as he carries you to the suite’s bed while you giggle ready for what comes next. He lays you on the bed as your hands graze his chest, your legs spread out before him. “Mmm your husband is a lucky man.” He surveys your body beneath him.

He brings his lips down to your spread legs, kissing your inner thighs and stomach. His hands cup your tits again as he covers a nipple with his plump lips.  His mouth finds yours as you lift up to give him another intense wanting kiss. 

I move from the floor to near the bed taking off my own pants and underwear. I stand near the bed with my own erection in my hand. As he kisses you my heart pounds and my dick grows harder. 

He has a full erection now and his dick brushes up against your legs and the lips of your vagina.  The head of his cock rubs against your clit multiple times before pushing into you. you let out a small gasp. 

“You look so hot taking his dick” I manage to comment, my own dick twinging in excitement.  You whimper a moan orgasming for the first time as you bite his lower lip. 

Your face is red and full of ecstasy as he starts to thrust in and out of you slow at first but picking up speed. I’m amazed as you take more and more of him. My cock in my hand I start to pump, my heart pounding watching my wife cum on another man's cock. Part of me jealous, part of me sharing in your ecstasy and orgasm. 

You look over to see me satisfying myself to your pleasure and give what I think is a quick smile. At that same instant, your expression turns to a mixture of pleasure and intense concentration. He continues his thrusting and you have almost all of him inside you as you grab his back and butt pushing him into you further. 

You lock eyes with me from under him with that same intense orgasm expression on your face. You never break eye contact with me as you let out a series of loud moans I have never heard before. “Uhhnm... Oh god, I’m cumming, I’m cumming on his big dick,” you gush. He continues to thrust and I continue to jack off. 

I bend over to kiss you. You return my kiss with passion as he thrusts in and out of you. You grab my dick in your hand and bite my lip as you moan. 

We stop kissing as he increases his depth and speed. With each thrust, his lower abs rub against your clit and your moans increase. 

He growls, “I’m going to cum too.”  He continues to thrust and I can see youre about to orgasm again from the excitement of the last few moments.

“Don’t pull out I want you inside me!” you groan as you begin to thrust back up at him with a look of devilish determination. You forget about my dick in your hand and you’re now focusing most of your energy on thrusting against him.

“Aaaagghh,” he heaves. 

“Uh, give it to me,” you moan. His back arches as he begins to explode inside you.

Your hand goes from my dick to the back of his neck and you place a hand on his butt pulling him into you.  As you make out with him you feel him spasm and shoot deep inside you multiple times. As he finishes he rolls off you and I can see the shudder of another orgasm pass through you as he pulls his full length out of you. 

I look at you in astonishment and lust at what just happened, you notice me and command, “Come here”. I obey and move on top of you to kiss you. You give me a soft long kiss and I can see youre exhausted. My erection finds your soft warm pussy and I begin to thrust into you. 

You easily take all of me after having him. I have to slow down as you feel me about to lose it. “It’s ok, I’m not going to cum,” you console. 

You feel my dick twitch with jealous excitement as I think back to him bringing you to climax three times. I’m thinking too much and my hearts racing. I try to hold back. 

You let out a little snicker and a knowing smirk. I know you’re trying to send me over the edge as you tease, “Did you like watching him fuck me? does his cum inside me feel as good for you as it does for me?” You succeed as I let out a long dejected, “Hnnnnnnng,” as my dick pulses and spurts in you. 

You continue to smirk at me as I orgasm inside you, kissing me and telling me I’m crazy but that you love me. 

I collapse on top of you and we rest. Not long after I see you look back to him with lust in your eyes and a smirk on your face.  I can tell this night isn’t over.

Published 
Written by iwatchyouwithhim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments