Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Necessary Cuckolding - Part XI

"Bradley and Dawn's first night together appears to set the course for their future and Alan's too!"

32
18 Comments 18
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

 

Dawn

 

 

Dawn also had to drag herself out of bed that morning. She too was tired and she ached in places that she had never done before. Bradley had been something else in bed that night.

He had shaved all her pubic hair off after they had made love for the second time in the marital bed. It was a long drawn out affair. As she lay back on top of the bed he clipped away most of the soft down that he could before taking her razor to her. It was the first time that she had ever let a man get that close to her and the first time that she had trusted a man to do that to her but Bradley was experienced and although his love-making could be quite brutal, when it came to intimate touching he was very gentle. He was attentative and used his time to get to know her very intimately. Sometimes he would stop and inspect other areas between her thighs and her bottom. He paid particular attention to her anus and at one time he said to her, “You’ve never been fucked anally have you?”

She shook her head as he touched her with his probing fingers. Looking down at his erection she thought about him trying to put that inside her. It frightened her but it also aroused her. She felt that Bradley considered her body his to do with as he wished and if he wanted her ass he would take it.

After he finished she spent some time looking at herself in the mirror with nightdress raised. Bradley took his mobile phone from his pocket and asked her if he could take some photos of her in that pose. Dawn did not hesitate to agree to him doing it. Although there was no facial identification she knew it was her from the distinctive engagement and wedding rings that she wore. Close friends and family would recognise them and more importantly so would Alan.

“I’d like Alan to see that,” she told Bradley before they settled down in bed together. “But not tonight... we’ll do it in the morning.”

They made love once again before slipping into sleep. They also made love again next morning. Dawn had got up to go to the bathroom and Bradley came in later and stood watching her pee. She had a habit of squatting over the toilet bowl to pee rather than sit down in comfort. Alan had seen her pee before but she knew that this would be different with Bradley and he stood facing her before she sat back down on the toilet seat. “You need a pee too do you?”

Bradley nodded with that lust-filled smile on his face. She knew exactly what was on his mind. “You want to pee on me don’t you?”

His smile broadened.

“Let me take my nightie off first,” she said sitting up and reaching for its hem.

He shook his head and stepped closer holding his penis in front of her face as she sat back down. Closing her eyes she felt his warm pee begin gushing over her face. It was slow and controlled and ran like a river over her neck and breasts. Some ran down the outside of her nightie into the bowl but most of it ran down the inside giving her indescribable sexual excitement as it flowed over her clitty and her sex.

After he had finished he lifted the nightdress from her body. It was cold and wet with her pee and soaked her even more. The muskiness of his urine excited her as he led her to the bath and made her bend over and grip the edge so that he could fuck her from behind. It was fast and brutal but also very satisfying. Dawn was beginning to enjoy the way that he used for quick, satisfying fucks to pleasure himself. Afterwards they showered together and then dressed. Dawn put on stockings for him and at his request she left off her panties. After taking care of the washing she took him into the kitchen and they had coffee together just as Alan messaged her to say that he was on his way home.

“So how was it for you?” Bradley asked her as he finished his first cup.

She smiled and shrugged and shoulders. “I’m still trying to gather my thoughts together,” she told him. “It has been a bit of a roller coaster ride.”

He laughed as she got up and went to the cupboard where she kept the family medicines. It was part of her daily routine to take her contraceptive pill at this time and Bradley stood behind her as she took her open packet from on top of her remaining box. She took one from the foil and swallowed it with some coffee. Bradley took the strip from her hand. “Hmmm fourteen days supply left,” he said before looking up at the other box. “And that’s another cycle’s supply?”

She nodded hesitantly.

“When Mis... one of my other married girlfriends got to a similar stage she put her husband back on condoms,” he told her. “Not only getting him used to wearing them again but also ensuring that when her last cycle’s supply ended there would be no lingering remnants of him left in her system.”

Dawn remained silent as he waited for a response

“Wouldn’t it have just been better to stop him having sex altogether with her?” she said after a few minutes.

Bradley shook his head. “No. It was done to emphasis the point that although he was still allowed to have sex with her there was no way that she wanted him to make her pregnant.”

“But condoms are not one-hundred percent perfect are they?”

He smiled as he shook his head. “Of course not but it’s the psychology of preventing him from getting her pregnant that makes it all more fun. Besides, she never let him have sex with her that many times and when he did it was over very quickly for him.”

“He was over-excited then?”

Bradley smiled. “She teased him mercilessly,” he told her. “She would start from the moment she began rolling the condom down his cock; telling him how good our last fuck had been and how there was so much cum. Sometimes the poor sod hardly managed to get inside her before he came.”

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

“And she got pregnant quite quickly then?”

He laughed. “She never even finished her first contraceptive free cycle,” he said. “Morning sickness set in after three weeks.”

Suddenly he reached inside his jacket pocket and took out his wallet. Moments later he handed her a small photo showing a little coloured girl. “That’s Millie,” he told her. “She turned six a few weeks ago.”

Dawn’s hand shook as she handed it back to him without comment.

“And that’s what you have in mind for me is it?” she asked as he put his wallet away.

He gave her that smile again as he ran his hand over her tummy. “It’s what you have in mind for yourself that counts.”

She shook her head. “No. There’s no way that I would let you get me pregnant.”

His hand slipped under her skirt and alighted on her sex. “You’re not convincing me Dawn,” he said before kissing her on the lips.”I’ve seen that look before – twice before and I’ve heard that tone of voice before. You will ask me Dawn. In fact I predict that this time next year you will have had your first child – our first child!”

Dawn gasped as they heard the front door open and Alan’s voice calling out. Their conversation ended.

 

 

Alan

 

 

Alan was pleased to see Dawn as he stepped into the kitchen but he immediately felt as if he was interrupting something. She looked a little tired and although Bradley seemed his usual self he knew that he must have worn her out that night. But there was something else wrong as well. Even though she hugged and kissed and him he still felt that she was holding back. He wondered if Bradley had told her about Trish.

“Is everything okay?”

She smiled. “Yes, just a bit worn out that’s all.”

Bradley’s face beamed a huge smile. “I think Dawn may need to go back to bed for a while Alan and get some rest.”

“I’m fine,” she responded offering Alan a coffee.

Alan put his arm around and hugged her once again. “So... it was a good night was it?”

She blushed and avoided eye contact. “Yes it was.”

Bradley stepped forward and reached for the hem of Dawn’s skirt. She was too slow to stop him from raising it up above her waist. “This is how she looks now Alan.”

Alan stared at her shaved mound as Dawn just stood there passively allowing both men to stare at her. “It looks...” he started to say.

Dawn managed to push Bradley’s hands away so that her skirt could fall back into place and give her back her dignity. Then she turned away to get Alan some coffee and refill hers and Bradley’s cups but he declined. “I better get going,” he told her. “I’ve got one or two things to do in the office.”

“W... when will you two be seeing each other again?” Alan asked.

They both looked at each other for a few moments before Bradley spoke. “Shall I give you a call in the next day or two?”

Dawn nodded. “Please do.”

Bradley smiled and then thanked her for dinner and coffee and went to pick up his bag and leave. Dawn did not go out to see him off.

“Something’s wrong isn’t it?” Alan asked her.

She shook her head. “Things are fine,” she answered as she gave him a hug. “I’m just tired that’s all.”

He laughed. “Busy night, hey?”

She smiled. “Something like that.”

Alan reached for her. “You can tell me you know.”

Dawn kissed him. “It’s nothing,” she responded. “It’s just that... it’s just that things are getting a bit heavy between us.”

“Heavy?”

Dawn sat down and told him about their conversations about the children he had produced with two of the wives that he had cuckolded their husbands with. “He comes across as that sort of guy,” Alan responded. “You know, getting a kick out of cuckolding a husband to that extent.”

Dawn smiled. “The thing is Alan I’m probably the sort that would do it.”

“What, you mean that you would ask him to do it?”

She nodded. “It’s pretty scary I can tell you.”

“What, you mean you would find it that hard to resist him?”

“Alan, I was lying in bed with him last night and I was thing that this time last week he was a complete stranger to me,” said Dawn. “And look at us now. I’ve lost count of many times he has fucked me; I’ve even done things with him that I’ve never done with anyone else, not even you. And yes... he is difficult to resist.”

“Do you love him?”

Dawn hesitated for a moment. “No... no, I wouldn’t say that I loved him but I need him,” she answered. “Sorry but I have to be honest Alan.”

Alan hugged her. He didn’t understand but he knew that she needed his reassurance more than anything else at that moment.

They kissed and he slipped his hand under skirt. “He did do a good job down here though,” he told her running his finger along the furrow of her sex.

She laughed. “Yes he didn’t he?” she responded as she reached for his bulge with her hand. “I bet you could do with a rest as well, couldn’t you?”

“Yes I could,” he responded. “I would like to hear about what you did last night as well, if that’s okay?”

Dawn kissed him. “You only have to ask Alan. I won’t hide anything from you.”

He kissed her as his fingers continued to stroke her. “If... if you wanted to take cuckolding me to that extent I would be okay with it.”

“Are you sure?” she asked him giving his now firm erection a good squeeze.

“Maybe like their husbands I’m the type of man that would go that far as well.”

Dawn felt her body shake as his fingers penetrated her. “Perhaps we should put that on hold for now and think about it sometime later.”

“Whatever,” he told her. “But you’re the boss as far as that is concerned. In fact you’re the boss as far as this whole cuckolding thing goes. “I... I would prefer it if you took charge in that area.”

Dawn thought for a few moments. “Yes, you’re right Alan. I am the boss aren’t I?”

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments