Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Necessary Cuckolding - Part I

"A busines takeover and redundancies on the horizon make an ideal catalyst for cuckolding"

83
48 Comments 48
30.0k Views 30.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Dawn returned to the lounge and sat back down next to her husband Alan after placing her mobile phone down on the coffee table in front of them. He could sense her tension.

“That was Bradley,” she said quietly. “He wants to take me out lunch tomorrow.”

He didn’t respond as he turned back to the television screen. Bradley was his boss. Dawn stayed silent as well as she reflected on events a few days earlier. It was the first time she had met Bradley. He was the new Director of Operations of Alan’s company having only been ushered in two weeks before following the American buy-out of Alan’s former employers. It had all been such a mess. The former owners had expanded too quickly taking over another company in the hope of gaining a bigger market share, but publishing was such a fickle business, and the market was still quite volatile. He couldn’t really criticize their reckless too much because his own publishing business went bust only eighteen months earlier.

Alan had had such high hopes six months earlier when he had been appointed marketing director. They had only just managed to survive a year of unemployment. If it hadn’t had been for Dawn’s supply teaching job, they would have lost their home and probably their marriage in the process. There had been very dark days in that period, and now the threat of their return loomed once again.

Bradley had called a meeting of headquarters staff and senior managers from their other locations. It was supposed to be an informal get together at the hotel he was staying at to introduce the new outside management team and give an outline of their plans for the future, but they all knew that there would be redundancies. His speech had been brief and to the point, giving very little away about future staffing plans but he did say that new capital would be available to keep the business going and to move forward.

Dawn had been impressed with him. Bradley was articulate and obviously knew his job; of course, he did have an MBA so he should know it anyway. She also liked him because he was an African American. Dawn had dark fantasies about men like him she found him incredibly handsome and also what she would describe as ‘fit’. She noticed too the wedding ring on his finger as well as the fact that there was a sparkle in his eyes when talking to women while doing his rounds of speaking to everyone present.

For some reason, she had been the last one to meet him and shake his hand. His grip was firm and strong, and his eyes sparkled as he looked at her. “Bradley,” he told her as he held on to her hand for perhaps a moment longer than necessary.

“Dawn. Dawn Price,” she responded. “Alan’s wife.”

“Ah yes. Our marketing director,” he responded.

There were a few moments of small talk and then she spoke out directly. “There will be cut-backs then?” she asked catching him slightly off-guard.

“Well... yes there will be some streamlining. It’s inevitable I’m afraid.”

“Will that be on a last in first out basis?”

He smiled before answering. “I... I intend to keep people on merit and not on their length of service with the company, short or otherwise.”

“Sorry to be so direct but Alan has only been with the company for six months. He was out of work for a year after his own business went bust,” she told him. “Not much of an advert for his business acumen I know but he does know his job and he is quite talented. It was just that he couldn’t get clients to pay up on time and the banks don’t lend like they used too.”

“There’s no need to apologise,” he told her. “I admire you for sticking up for your husband. Sometimes a business failure can be a valuable experience to learn from and do better in the future. My father failed in his first business venture, but he went on to do very well. He even managed to send me to Harvard Business School.”

“Well we went through quite a hard time, and I will do anything to see that doesn’t happen again.”

Bradley smiled, and she realised just then how her words must have sounded. “I... I didn’t mean that to sound the way it did.”

He laughed. “That’s okay. I think I know what you mean though. My mother was the same.”

Their conversation changed the subject matter and he spoke about his wife and family back in New York. “I will bring them over here eventually,” he told her. “Once I get schooling sorted out.”

“We have had to put children on hold for the time being,” she told him. “Until our future is more settled.”

She noticed his gaze drop to her tummy momentarily. “Well, we do hope to complete our business review very soon to put you and everyone else at rest.”

“Thank you,” she responded. “And if there’s anything either of us can do to help just let us know.”

He smiled warmly once again at her. “I... I just might take you up on that offer.”

Dawn felt her face redden.

“Perhaps you could give me your mobile number?”

She suddenly felt flustered. “I... I don’t know it.”

He laughed. “I don’t know mine either from memory. Is your phone handy?” He asked as he took his own out of his pocket.

Dawn removed it from her handbag. “Ring this number,” he told her before reciting from his system details.

Dawn rang and moments later his mobile rang. “There, we both have each other’s number now,” he said as he ended his call and put his phone away.

His gaze fell upon her face again before looking her up and down once more. “Well, thank you for our conversation. I would like to speak further with you sometime perhaps over a coffee.”

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

She smiled and nodded not knowing what to say. “I’ll give you a ring sometime. Are there... are there any times during the day when you are free?”

“I... I er... I supply teach, but I do have Tuesday afternoon free next week.”

He smiled again. “I’ll give you a call and arrange something then,” he replied as he turned away.

Dawn stood there for a few minutes stunned by their conversation and the realisation about what had just taken place. She was used to being chatted up and being asked out on dates; she was after all young and attractive, but this had been so subtle and yet so direct. She had always turned down such requests, but she had walked right into this one.

Alan had watched them talking too. He knew a womaniser when he saw one and Bradley had his eyes on Dawn. He should have felt threatened, angry even, but no, he actually felt a hint of sexual excitement. She told him about her conversation with Bradley on their way home, but it was only later in bed that they discussed it properly. The thing was that Alan had always had this fantasy about Dawn cuckolding him and she had grown to like the idea too. She saw it as a way to have sex with other men without cheating on him. Alan wasn’t exactly the most adventurous of lovers and their sex life had suffered while he had been out of work.

In bed, she had cuddled up to him as he lay on his back with hands behind his head. “So you don’t think it would be a good idea to go for a coffee with him then if he rings?”

Alan shook his head. “He’s my boss, and he’s too close to us,” he had said. “It could get complicated and messy.”

Dawn laughed. “Messy hey, she retorted. “I thought you liked the idea of a nice creampie from my lovers.”

Alan laughed too.

Dawn reached down to his groin. His cock stiffened in her hand as it always did. “It would have its advantages though. Keep you in work, for one. Then there’s the fact that him being your boss adds to the humiliation of the cuckolding,” she responded. “But the main attraction is that he’s black and I have always wanted a big black cock.”

Alan laughed. “He may not be big.”

Dawn moved her hand up and down. “From the glimpse I got of his bulge earlier I think he has got quite a package down there.”

He laughed again. “So you were ogling his bulge then?”

“It was more of a discrete look,” she told him moving her hand back and forth a little faster.

Alan groaned.

“And you quite like the idea of me getting a big, thick black cock too.”

She sensed that he was getting into the fantasy now. “Perhaps he might let you watch us sometime,” she said softly. “You would like that wouldn’t you; being sat in the corner of the bedroom watching him fuck me? Watching him fill me with his cum and then making you clean me up afterwards.”

He groaned very loudly. Her hand had tightened now and she was vigorously masturbating him. There was no point in stopping now to let him fuck her like she sometimes did. Dawn knew from experience that he was too far gone. He could stop and fuck her, but he wouldn’t be able to control his orgasm. Alan would cum quite quickly and she would be left high and dry. No, Dawn would wait until he had fallen asleep and quietly bring herself to orgasm slowly as she imagined Bradley fucking her.

“I am going to have a coffee with him,” she whispered as she increased her hand movements. “I want your boss’s big black cock inside me.”

Alan came with a loud groan. Later Dawn came too as Alan slept peacefully beside her. Rubbing her clitty in the silence, she thought of Bradley wondering if he would fuck her like the men like him in the porno flicks she had been watching recently. The white girl underneath them with their legs pushed right back as they got pounded. Heavy, muscular bottoms thrusting mercilessly and driving their huge manhood to orgasm. Dawn wanted it just like that.


*


Alan finally spoke ending her reflections of that Friday night. “Did you say yes?”

Dawn nodded as her hand alighted on his groin. “You want me to go don’t you?” she asked as her fingers found his zipper. He went silent again before the sound of his zipper interrupted his thoughts.

“What will you wear?”

“What do you think he would like to see me in?” she asked as she reached inside his briefs.

“Stockings and suspenders,” he sighed.

“Thong as well?”

He moaned softly, “Yes.”

“I have a new red bra and matching thong,” she told him. “I might wear them.”

“I’ve never seen you in those.”

“No, I bought them for a special occasion,” she answered. “I think tomorrow will be that special occasion, don’t you?”

Alan just groaned as her fingers gripped him tightly.

“I think your first cuckolding will be special enough to warrant them won’t it,” she teased. “The first time I give myself to a black man.”

Alan was quickly losing it as she masturbated him. Precum was forming around the tip of his cock and Dawn leant over to take him in her mouth. “Do you think Bradley enjoys blow jobs?”

He responded with a loud groan.

“I bet he would have lots and lots of cum,” she said softly. “Just like those guys in the porno’s they just seem to cum endlessly.”

Alan said nothing as he reached for the back of her head. “Just think, tomorrow afternoon I will be doing this to your boss.”

He came quickly. Dawn swallowed and then cleaned him before putting his cock back in his pants. “I wonder what Bradley tastes like?” she said as she licked her lips.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments